Sorority Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls war with their rival sorority, which gets dirty.
5.2k words
4.27
56.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

Chapter 4

Rivals

As winter approached the days were getting colder and the students were wearing more layers as they walked around the campus lawn on their way to their classes. Dawson walked alone in a tight-fitting, grey and black sweater which extenuated her large, round breasts. She held her books in front of her as she hurried through the yard towards the science building for Geography.

On the way she saw Jordan walking in the opposite direction, the girl who would have been her pledge sister had she not walked out during the final test of Pledge Week. The petite, short-haired blonde was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt which tried to show more of her tits than there was there. She walked with another girl whose tits were quite a bit larger, about the same as Dawson's. She had long, straight brown hair and a rather plain yet inviting face.

"Jordan, hey!" Dawson waved to her as she approached, "How are you?"

"Oh hey Dawson," Jordan said with a bit of a scowl. Dawson wondered if she was still bitter about not making Sigma.

"I haven't actually seen you around since..."

"Since Pledge Week? Yeah," Jordan's voice began taking a bitchier edge to it, "Well, don't worry. I've found a much better sorority than your slut fest. Tawnee here brought me into Lambda Kappa. So don't worry about me, okay?"

"Okay...." Dawson was at a loss for words, not thinking that Jordan would hold such grudge, "I didn't kick you out or anything. I didn't want you to hate me...."

The brunette gave an exasperated sigh. "What a bitch."

"Hey watch it!" Dawson defended herself.

"Whatever Dawson," Jordan rolled her eyes, "You Sigma girls had better watch out. I'm not the only one who thinks you're all a bunch of bitches and sluts. Us Lambda girls are much better than your sorry house. You'll see."

With that Jordan and Tawnee held their noses up and marched past Dawson, leaving her wondering exactly what happened. She eventually just decided to shrug it off and walked on.

* * *

Dawson walked into one of the cafeterias over lunch hour and ordered herself a veggie wrap. As she was ordering, Alison came up behind her ordering the same thing. They went to find a table and saw Anne sitting all by herself at the end of one of the tables looking very disheartened.

"Hey Anne, something wrong?" Dawson asked as they sat down beside her.

"What?" Anne looked up from under her long, blonde locks, barely aware they were there, "Um, no, nothings wrong."

"You sure?" Alison checked, "You seem, I don't know, distant or something,"

"Yeah, it's nothing, don't worry about it."

Before they could get anything out of Anne however, they were joined by Nikki, Faith and Lana who all took places beside them on the table.

"How's it going newbies?" Nikki asked as she brushed her long, straightened auburn hair out of her face.

"Guess who I saw today?" Dawson said as she went on to tell her sisters what happened with Jordan.

"What a bitch," Alison shook her head. The other girls all seemed to agree.

"Don't worry about it Dawson," Faith told her, "She's just bitter. Lambda Kappa has a tendency to take all the Sigma rejects. It's built up a pretty good rivalry because of it."

"Yeah, that Tawnee girl she was with was turned down by us last year," Nikki said, "We haven't had a good war with them in a while, though this may trigger one."

"What? Just me running into her like that?"

"They're petty," Lana piped in.

"Yeah, their head girl, Katie, really hates us. It wouldn't take much," Nikki told her.

"Guess we should keep our eyes open then," Faith said in her sultry British accent, "And let Brandi know too."

"She'll love another war," Nikki smiled, "Brandi loves getting dirty."

* * *

In the evening the girls were having naked movie night. They had pushed the couch back to the furthest wall of the den and laid a number of soft comforter blankets on the floor facing the TV. The girl's favorite chick flick, The Notebook, was popped into the DVD player and six of the girls got ready to watch.

Raven wandered in from the kitchen completely nude from head to toe, showing off her glistening smooth body and bringing two bowls of popcorn. She handed one bowl to Faith who was lying down on the blankets in front of the couch, then sat down with the other beside Brandi who was sitting by the right arm of the couch.

On the other side of the couch, Kate was lounging against the left arm of the chair, leaning on her side with her legs on the couch, taking up most of the left half. She was wearing only socks. Her perfect ten nude body was exposed for all to see.

On the floor in front of the couch laid the three second year girls. Faith was underneath Brandi's petite form, contrasting it with her own full figure and gigantic tits. Eileen sat against the middle of the couch on the floor with her knees up covering her large, slightly hanging boobs. Lana's European-style good-looking naked body was lying down on the floor on the other side of Eileen, her big breasts flat down against her chest and her long, silky legs stretching off towards the TV.

Brandi liked doing naked movie night every now and again. She felt it formed a trusting bond between the girls and made them all feel more comfortable with each other, strengthening the sisterhood.

"So why aren't the new girls at naked movie night? This should be their first one," Lana asked as she grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl Eileen was holding.

"I let them off the hook this time," Brandi explained, "Dawson and Alison are swamped with homework, and Anne was just somewhere else completely."

"That's not new," Kate mumbled, never really liking Anne's artistic nature, turning her attention to Raven beside her, "Hey don't hog all the popcorn!"

"Then don't take up half the couch!" Raven rebuked.

"Shut up!" the naked Faith cried from below, "The movie's already started.

"Hey girls?" Brandi said after a short pause when all six nude college girls were glued to the TV, "Where's Nikki?"

* * *

Later that night, after the sun had already gone down, Nikki snuck into the Alpha frat house when she was sure no one was looking. She made her way inside, avoiding the house's residents until she reached Colin's room and slipped inside.

Not long after, Colin opened his bedroom door and walked in casually, not even noticing at first that Nikki was already standing by his bed completely nude. When he finally did notice, he jumped back a little bit in surprise.

Nikki stood with her hands on her wide hips which ran along her stomach to her full, bouncy, massive breasts. Her long, straight auburn hair fell around her shoulders. And if her nude pose in the middle of the room wasn't enough to tell him what she wanted, the look in her eyes was.

"Nikki, I-," he stammered, "Look, I thought we had talked about this. You, um, didn't want a relationship. You made that quite clear."

"I don't," she shook her head, "That's not what I'm here for."

"But you know how I feel-"

"Just shut up and fuck me," she cut him off demandingly as she reached her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Colin knew he was being used by her, but when she spoke to him like that, there seemed to be nothing he could do. He willfully followed her fleshy, curvy naked body to his own bed.

* * *

Very early the next morning, Nikki snuck out of the fraternity just as she had snuck in earlier. The sun was just coming up as the campus was quiet and empty, save for the few people like herself who were sneaking back after a late night hook-up.

But as Nikki rounded the corner of another building on her way back to Sigma House, she realized that she wasn't as alone as she thought. For suddenly her way was barricaded by a group of girls standing with their arms crossed in front of their chests. Nikki knew immediately what going on. They were Lambda girls.

The plain looking brunette Tawnee stood at the foreground of the group with the tiny blonde Jordan standing behind her and at least six other girls around them.

"Hello Nikki," Jordan said in a cocky and sarcastic tone, "Going somewhere?"

Nikki simply sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh great."

* * *

Later that morning Dawson walked to class with Alison from their dorm. It was a nippy, cool morning and they were both wearing sweaters as they walked through the lawn. As they crossed the center part of the lawn, they noticed a group gathering around one of the school trees. They wandered over to see what the commotion was about.

There they saw none other than their own Sigma sister Nikki tied to the tree wearing nothing but her white bra and panties. Her ample figure was shown almost in full as her large, DD tits looked as though they were going to pop out of her bra any moment. And all over the bare parts of her body was scrawled writing in black marker, saying 'Lambda Forever', 'Sigma sucks' and various other slogans.

Nikki looked embarrassed enough, but not nearly as embarrassed as Dawson would have been had it been her. Dawson and Alison both ran up to her pushing their way through the gathering crowd.

"Nikki! What happened?"

Nikki simply shrugged. "I guess we've got a sorority war on our hands. Now, I'm kind of cold. Think you can get me out of here?"

* * *

"So how do we get them back?" Brandi threw the question out as she convened with Nikki, Raven and Kate in her bedroom. The four older girls often discussed issues like this together, and once Brandi found out about what Lambda did to Nikki, she immediately called them to a meeting.

"Come on girls, we need something good," the feisty, black-haired Brandi urged.

"Yeah, we can't let them get away with this," Nikki stated, "It took me an hour to scrub all that marker off in the shower today."

Raven, whose sleek and sexy dark-toned body was leaning off to the side on Brandi's dresser, looked up with an idea. "Hey, why don't we just go old school?"

"What do you mean?" Brandi inquired further.

"Simple. A panty raid."

"Seriously?" Kate grimaced.

"No no, I like it. It's classic," Brandi agreed with Raven, "But not when they're home. In the middle of the school day when they're gone."

* * *

As older girls were planning their revenge upstairs, Eileen walked into the Sigma House with her boyfriend Jeff, who was a stocky, built guy with curly black hair and a friendly face. He had been dating Eileen for practically a year and was a familiar face around the sorority.

They walked into the kitchen to find Anne already cooking supper for the girls. However, as they walked in on her she looked as though she had been crying. Anne quickly turned away and wiped her eyes when she saw them

"I'll talk you to later babe, okay?" Eileen said quietly to Jeff as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah, okay," Jeff understood as he made his way back out of the house.

"Anne, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," the blonde sniffled.

"Don't give me that," Eileen chided her, "Something's wrong. What is it?"

"I... I think I was drugged..."she admitted.

"What?" Eileen said sounding astounded.

"That night we went to Bikini's," she told her through her sniffling, "I woke up in a motel room all wet. I don't remember a thing!"

Eileen looked at her sorority sister with pity. "Do you have any idea who?"

"There was this creepy guy there who tried hitting on me before," she shook her head as she tried to remember, "I think it was him. But how can I know?"

Anne's voice became more hysterical as she spoke and Eileen tried to calm her down by pulling her into a hug.

"Listen, it's okay. Alright? It's okay...."

* * *

The next afternoon, while most students were in their classes, a group of Sigma girls snuck their way across campus to Lambda House. Dawson crept her way along the side of the large, blue and white house, thinking that she probably shouldn't have skipped class. Her grades were already slipping quite a lot. But Brandi had managed to convince her.

Brandi led the line of girls, with Nikki, Raven, Lana, Dawson and Faith behind her. They reached one of the side windows and crept behind a bush which ran along the house.

"Okay, Faith you stay here in the bushes and keep watch," Brandi whispered, "The rest of us, we have to move quickly. Raven and I will take the top floor. Lana and Dawson take the second, Nikki, stay here on the first floor."

So Brandi opened the window cautiously and the five girls snuck in while Faith stayed hidden in the bush.

"Okay go go go," Brandi called as they ran off, spreading out into their different areas. The girls broke out in giggles and they charged their way into the different bedrooms with their pillowcases in hand, raiding all the underwear drawers in each.

Dawson broke into a room she thought may be Tawnee's and rummaged through the top drawer, grabbing all the panties and thongs that were stuffed in there.

"Bras too?" she called to Lana who was passing by going to another groom.

"Yeah, take it all!" she said, hurrying to stuff her pillow case full too.

Raven and Brandi ransacked the top floor finding every piece of underwear available; in the drawers, laundry hampers, lying around the rooms. Brandi burst into the head girl's room. She looked around and smiled. Katie would be so mad if she knew Brandi had made it this far. Brandi opened up the closet and found a number of different lingerie outfits inside. She snatched up them all and smirked again as she closed the door.

Outside, Faith thought she saw a couple girls approaching the house and she called through the window.

"Nikki, tell them to hurry!"

Nikki called out to the others and they all charged down the stairs with their full cases in hand, climbing back through the window and giggling and snickering as they got away successfully.

* * *

The girls went straight to setting up the next stage of their prank. Outside on the central campus lawn, they began stringing the panties and bras in lines across the trees. The Lambda girls' underwear hung with a large sign declaring Sigma's superiority.

Once the next set of classes were let out, the students of Jameson University poured out of the buildings and howled in laughter as they saw the display. Every now and then an embarrassed Lambda girl would recognize her own collection of thongs and bras and would run over to pull them down.

Dawson stood away from the group chuckling with Faith and Lana. Then she heard someone call her name behind her. She turned around only to see her Sociology professor behind her. The other two girls looked awkwardly and left Dawson alone.

"Professor North," she stammered, "Hi."

"You weren't in my class today I noticed," the forty-something, attractive professor said, "Had better things to do, did you?"

As he said this, his eyes wandered over to the exhibit of panties on the other side of the lawn.

"No sir, it wasn't that, it's just," she gulped, "I don't know."

"Well, your grades are already slipping Dawson," he warned her, "Coming to class should be a priority for you at this point I would think."

"Yes sir," she agreed sheepishly as he went of on his way.

* * *

Darren quietly made his way down the hallway to his next class as he saw a sight he didn't want to see walking towards him. Anne and Eileen came straight his way with no intention of letting him by. Anne was looking as sweet and innocent as ever, while Eileen was looking like a bloodthirsty vixen.

"Was it you?" Anne asked with a shaky voice as she hugged herself with her arms.

"What are you talking about?" the spectacled, scrawny Darren responded.

"Don't act dumb," Eileen snapped at him, her golden, straight hair hanging over the right side of her face, her eyes blazing, "We know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it."

"Listen you stupid bitches, I don't know what you're talking about. Now leave me alone."

"You made a big mistake," Eileen told him as he pushed his way by.

* * *

That evening, the girls went out to the Young Leaf for a celebratory drink after their successful prank. They all sat in their regular booth which was always set aside for them, thanks to Brandi's "promiscuities" every now and again with the guys who ran the place.

As the ten of them were sitting around having a good time, a group of the Lambda girls wandered in. Tension suddenly filled the air of the pub, and all the other students in the place could feel it.

"Stupid fucking bitches!" Jordan called out to them, 'We should have you arrested for breaking and entering!"

"Then we'll have you arrested for kidnapping!" Nikki yelled right back.

"Do you really think you have a chance against us?" Tawnee taunted them as the Lambda group ended closer to their booth.

"Tawnee, Jordan, go home" Raven said calmly.

"We will, we will," Jordan said as she came closer to the table, "But first we thought we could buy you some drinks!"

And as she said that, she grabbed two beers from the table next to them, and poured them both over the head of the nearest Sigma girl next to her, which happened to be Lana. The beer drenched her long, blonde hair and ran over her soft face, running down over her shoulders, making her shirt stick and cling to her breast and torso.

As Lana's face went to shock, the first one out of her chair was Alison, who ran straight for Jordan with her fist clenched. Jordan flinched and stepped back.

"You whore!" she cried as she charged, but Faith and Raven acted fast and held her back.

"Enough!" Brandi finally yelled as she stepped into the middle of it all, "Enough of this squabbling. Listen girls, let's have a real challenge, instead of these stupid bitchfests. Here," she looked to the wall beside her, seeing a poster for a wet t-shirt contest that weekend, pulling it down and jamming it into Tawnee's chest, "Young Leafs Wet T-shirt contest. Let's put it all on the line there. Let Katie know, and tell her she's welcome to show up herself if she's tired of sending her little bitches out to do her work for her."

Tawnee didn't say a word, but simply shut up, took the poster and walked out of the pub with the other girls trailing behind her.

"Lana, you okay?" Alison asked as things quieted down.

"Yeah, yeah," Lana said as she shook the beer out of her long, beautiful hair, "Thanks though."

"Hey, here's a towel," some guy said as he came from the bar, handing her the towel.

"Thanks," Lana said as she glanced at Alison, looking with admiring eyes at the first to get up to defend her.

"That was crazy," the guys said, obviously hoping her could use this small moment of chivalry as an in.

"Yeah, Lana shrugged, "Crazy. Thanks for the towel."

"No problem. I'm Kirk."

"Lana," she answered, as she looked back to Alison who was now sitting at the table with the other girls again, barely hearing what Kirk was saying to her.

* * *

Lana talked with Kirk the rest of the night, and since he was being really nice to her, she decided to go home with him. They went back to his dorm and threw a sock on his door to tell his roommate not to interrupt.

Lana stripped down for him and he for her. She found he was quite well-endowed and he saw her beautiful D-cups and thought the same. Lana lay down on the bed and he followed her quickly, grabbing a condom from the drawer and slipping it on immediately, sinking himself deep into her already moist pussy.

But Lana's pussy was moist not because she saw his long, stiff rod, but because she was thinking of someone else entirely.

As he started ramming his dick inside her, grabbing onto the headboard as he did so, Lana lifted up her legs and grabbed her ankles, letting him get even deeper, moaning with pleasure as she did. Her eyes were shut the entire time as she just focused on feeling the dick inside her.

Her mind drifted as she felt the pleasure run up from her loins and she started moaning harder and giving out short shouts, which increased as he pounded away faster.

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12