Sorority Gangbang Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive male is brought to a sorority house for a night.
1.1k words
3.83
83.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm driving up to a University campus with my Mistress. Well actually, I'm not driving. She has me tied up in the back seat. "The girls should be waiting for you. I hope you're ready for a fun night." She looks at me and smiles at my helpless state. "Not like you can do much about it." We pull up onto campus, and drive over to a sorority house. A couple of sisters are already there waiting. My Mistress gets out of the car, puts a blindfold on me, walks me out, and grabs my ass. "This is where we part, my love. Take good care of him girls."

The girls grab me by the arms and take me inside. I walk through the house and down a flight of stairs. It seems like there's some sort of basement here. Without warning, I'm untied, and my shirt is taken off, only so the girls can tie my hands above me. They hoist me up so that my toes are barely touching the ground as I hang from the ceiling.

There's silence for a few moments. The girls are whispering amongst themselves. Suddenly, one of the girls comes up to me. She starts running her hands over my body. Then, more hands join in, stripping me of my pants and boxers. Once I'm naked, a few girls twist my nipples, whilst others grab my ass or my balls. Some decide to start the pain early and begin to pour warm, sticky trails of wax across my bare back.

Another hand grabs my dick and strokes me, causing the blood to flow and my dick to engorge, making me rock hard. She slips a cock ring over my dick, keeping it erect. Another girl rubs some lube into my asshole with two fingers, and then quickly inserts a vibrating butt plug into me. I barely have time to moan before more hands begin teasing my balls and taint, grabbing them and applying just enough pressure to my sensitive areas.

Then, they all draw back. There's another short silence. One of the girls comes up to me; she attaches small clamps to each of my nipples, and another onto the tip of my dick. I hear a girl walk up behind me, and she spanks me with a paddle several times. She continues to do so at different intervals. Each time she hits the plug, pushing it deeper into my ass, I moan, and jolts of electricity are sent through the clamps.

Some time has passed; I can't tell how long I've been hanging there, but my shoulders start to burn. My ass has become tender from the spankings and the butt plug. Without warning, the plug is removed and I gasp. Something else is pushed up against my warmed up hole. It presses up against me, and little by little, it enters me. I moan as inch-by-inch fills me up. One of the girls is wearing a strap on; attached is 9" of pure, silicone cock. Once she gets it all in, she begins fucking me with it, pounding into me. Her thrusts are slow at first, but it isn't long before she starts to get very rough with me. Meanwhile, more jolts of electricity are sent through my nipples and dick with every moan that escapes my mouth. More hands begin to reach for my balls again, rubbing and grabbing at them.

The pressure is building in my dick. Just when I feel like I'm going to cum, the silicone cock withdraws. I gasp loudly as it passes through my anus. Someone releases me from the ceiling, but the moment I try to stand, I'm shoved forward, forced down onto my hands and knees. The clamps are removed. As I stay there, bent over, the girl take turns fucking me with various strap ons. Others kneel down in front of me, forcing me to bite their breasts, suck their nipples, and lick their pussies. I lost count after five pussies were serviced by my tongue alone.

All at once, the girls stop. They pull me by my arms and force me to stand up. I hear one of them say something about the lawn. They lead me back up the stairs and through the house. I can feel the sun on my skin and the grass beneath my feet. It was still daylight, and they lead me out onto the house lawn. The girls lay me down onto the grass, on my back. One girl leans down, grabs me by my hair, and shoves my face into her soaking wet, sweet folds. As I begin to lick her, I feel another girl lower herself onto my engorged dick. I'm not even sure how, but someone puts a pillow under my back, and the girl on top of me lifts my legs. I feel another dildo enter me as a girls fucks me missionary style. I can hear a crowd gathering to watch as I get fucked senseless on the lawn.

It feels like all of the sorority girls are domming me at once. I lick various pussies, as random hands rub and grab at me. My dick is thrusting in and out of another pussy, and a third girl continues to pump in and out of my ass. Soon, all of the girls around me have achieved an orgasm. They pull me up again, and place me on my knees. I kneel there as one of the sorority sisters gags me with a rag. She bends me over again, and a soft jelly dong is pressed against my ass. All at once, an enormous 12" dildo is shoved into my ass - they begin pounding me with it. I can't help but moan and squeal at the immense pleasure as I can feel the jelly dong wrapping around my prostate. Just when I can't take it anymore, just as I feel like my dick is going to explode, a painful, burning sensation ignites on my right butt cheek. The sorority sisters brand me, marking me as their property and sex slave.

Then, the girl behind me continues to fuck me as hard and as fast as she can. I start squirting precum and ejaculate again and again, until there's nothing but clear liquid dribbling out of my dick. In a pleasure induced stupor, I watch as the girls untie me, lay me on my back, and then hog tie me. With my hands and feet tied together, they leave me. I'm naked, branded, and used, lying on the front lawn of the sorority house. Another girl straps a collar around my neck, like a dog. She says, "Be ready for the party tonight." Like I have a choice.