Sorority House of Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sequel (a few years later) to 'Foreign Exchange Slut'.
7.3k words
4.41
45.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

This story starts a few years after Marisol went to her own country. Jim and Lisa learned they enjoyed turning young women into their sluts. They went into the business to make a low-income Sorority House for financially challenged college girls. Whom paid for the rest in another way.

Jim and Lisa also had a three year old daughter named after Marisol that is kept in her playroom with one or two of the girls watching her as Jim and Lisa play with their other sluts in their dungeon in their basement. It was classified as storage area.

Lisa had just finished cooking for the ten girls who were staying with them in the "Sorority House." It was probably one of the best ideas she had ever had, and the fact that she and Jim were multi-millionaires didn't hurt either. Speaking of Jim...

"Jim, love where are you?"

"Right here love," Jim said as he walked in from the study room, helping the girls with their homework. Ashley, Tiffany, Pamela, Brenda, Amy, Yin, Lasha, Maggie, Onya & Rita were all studying for their exams for their classes. Jim frequently helped them with their homework as Lisa cooked dinner.

"Does it look like they will be passing with flying colors this fall semester?" Lisa asked as she set the table. The aroma of the spaghetti meatball coupled with the smell of freshly baked and buttered bread filled the air.

"If not it'll be pretty close anyways. I don't think their in danger of failing that's for sure," Jim replied. He smelled the dinner as he helped Lisa set the table, "Mmmmm, that smells good!"

"Too bad. I wouldn't mind Pamela and Onya failing. They graduate in the spring and well, they are the best trained of our sluts," Lisa sighed as she handed him the napkins to put on the table.

Jim placed the napkins down on the table by each plate, "Well, we can hire them as Chaperones that way we can expand and accept more girls if you want."

"We'll ask them. Good help is so hard to find," Lisa said with a smile as she checked on the potato soup before cutting the bread and placing it into three baskets and putting them on the table.

"Speaking of hiring, we got a letter from Marisol today. She's not doing so great in her country. Figured we could get her here and a green card and hire her too," Jim offered his thoughts.

"Really? I would love to bring her back, our first slut. She would be a good example to all of them," Lisa mused as she stopped and looked at the table in satisfaction

"My thoughts exactly," replied Jim. He was getting hard thinking of Marisol again. Though it was a normal and frequent occurrence now days when he got a hard-on pressing against his pants making a bulge. And now there were plenty of girls here to take care of it as long as he had his wife's blessing first. He would always make sure he had his wife, Lisa's permission before touching any of the girls. To him as long as she let him know it was ok, it wasn't cheating.

"Go call the girls, let's eat and then we'll go play with our freshmen."

Jim went to the entrance way between the dinning room and the study room, "Girls dinner time. Then after wards the freshmen are to report to the dungeon."

As they all walked past him to the table the looked at his bulge in his pants and smiled. They were tempted to rub his cock through his pants as they walked by but they knew their place. It was not allowed without Mistress Lisa's permission. However the Sophomore Lasha was defiant because she secretly loved to be punished for being a bad girl. She pressed her palm on Jim's cock through his pants and rubbed up and down a couple of times. She gave him a wink as she gave a sex kitten growl at him. Then they all sat down, Jim being a gentleman sat down after the girls were seated.

Lisa saw the defiant act and gave a smile of her own. Lasha was always misbehaving but now Lisa was going to try something different. "Everyone, I just wanted to say I'm proud of all of you for studying hard. Lasha, you have to do the kitchen work, alone. Freshmen go to the dungeon and the rest of you need to finish your homework. Now, let's dig in," Lisa said pleasantly.

Jim smiled as he watched little Marisol go to her mother and lift her arms up as a sign that she was ready to be put in her high chair to eat. Lisa places her on the chair and dished her some soft foods for the three year old to eat. Jim added, "Pam & Onya has playroom duty tonight."

Pam and Onya groaned a good naturedly but then laughed. "I'd rather chase a three year old," Onya admitted.

"That's good. Just keep her away from the dungeon entrance. After tonight's activities Lisa and I need to speak with you two," Jim said.

Pam gave him a surprised look and Onya a wary one. Had they not performed well last night?

Lisa continued eating, content to let Jim talk. She was working on him so that he could learn to be a switch, one who could be a sub and be a dom at the same time. He was doing well but he still needed training.

Jim then ate his meal. He watched all the girls as he ate. Remembering fucking each and every one of them through the year(s) they were here. Pam and Onya finished and took Marisol upstairs to her play room. Jim then finished eating and took his and the Senior's plates to the sink along with the tray to Marisol's high chair.

The juniors, Brenda and Maggie took their plates to the sink, while the sophomores Tiffany, Ashley and Lasha made sure all the chairs were pushed in under the table. Lasha gave the others a long suffering look and began putting the left over food into containers.

"Freshmen, to the dungeon," Lisa ordered her eye on Lasha who was moving slowly.

Jim led the Freshmen Amy, Yin & Rita along with his wife Lisa downstairs to the dungeon where the slut would be bondaged up and used however Jim and Lisa saw fit. It was time for the fun to begin Jim mused to himself.

Lisa caressed his backside, a delighted smile playing across her lips.

"Mmmm, Hon. Where should we strap who tonight?" Jim asked.

"Let's put Amy in the chair, Yin against the wall and Rita over the barrel," Lisa said after a moment

"You heard her girls, get to your spots," Jim said. He asked, "What's the agenda for tonight's activities?"

"Let's get them all chained and tied up and then we'll decide which order to fuck them in."

They waited for the girls to strip naked. Then Jim strapped Yin to the wall as Lisa strapped Amy in the chair. She was still working on Amy when he finished so he then strapped Rita over the barrel. Jim then undressed himself, letting his rock hard cock bounce freely. He looked over the sight of 8 tits, 4 pussies and 4 asses. Of the three girls strapped and his wife.

Lisa went and changed into her leather outfit, complete with stiletto heel boots. Smiling seductively she walked toward Jim. She took the riding crop and caressed his cock with it. "My, my. Someone is eager tonight," she purred.

"Oh, I'm always eager, Mistress," Jim replied. He was sub to his wife unless she wanted otherwise, but he was still Dom over the girls. He moaned as the riding crop caressed his hard cock.

Lisa gave him a swat across the cock and then did eenie meanie, minie moe and picked Amy. "We'll start with her and then go to Rita and finally to Yin, if that sounds good to you, dear."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress," Jim replied. He asked, "Is there any special way you want me to fuck each or any specific order in which hole is first?"

"I'll let you choose the hole. I think for Amy though, she needs to have a taste of whip. So far we've not used anything on her like that."

Jim took the little whip and kneeled in front of Amy as he whipped her pussy with it.

Amy cried out in shock first and then in pleasure. It felt different but it was a turn on. She had been naughty at college when she had kissed another guy, not approved of by her Mistress.

"You've been naughty Amy. You kissed another man while in this Sorority. You know for as long as your here, I shall be man enough for all of you," Jim charged her as he carried out her punishment.

Amy cried and moaned some more and swore to behave herself.

Jim looked back to Mistress Lisa for her reaction.

"Enough. You may get her excited and then we will leave her to think about her behavior," Lisa ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Jim replied as he started to lick Amy's 18 year old pussy. His fingers rubbing her clit. He wanted to get her as close to cumming as he could without allowing her to actually cum.

Lisa gave a pleased hum as she watched him working on Amy.

Jim fondled and licked Amy's young but womanly pussy, being encouraged by his wife's hum. He licked harder, probing his tongue into Amy's pussy.

Amy moaned and twisted in her bonds. Her arms were shackled above her head and her legs were chained far enough apart to allow access to her pussy.

Jim worked harder at lapping her pussy. His tongue slithered deeper and deeper exciting her as much as possible.

"Master, Mistress, please!" Amy begged, her juices starting to flow.

Jim ate her pussy until he knew she was getting close. Then he stopped and stood up and moved to Rita. She was a few months older then the other two and was already 19. Jim started licking Rita's 19 year old pussy as she was strapped over the barrel. His nose poked her ass while he ate her young pussy.

Lisa walked over and began hitting her across the ass with the riding crop. Rita counted each lick, making sure to add "Mistress" after each hit.

Jim eagerly worked on her pussy knowing his wife worked on her ass with the riding crop. It excited Lisa to watch Jim fuck other girls as much as he was excited with Lisa watching him with the other girls. Jim licked harder then probed his tongue deep into Rita's pussy.

Rita cried out again and again from the pleasure and the pain.

Rita's cries just encouraged Jim to slither his tongue deeper, licking her inner walls as his lips surrounded her pussy. So that the whole mound was in his mouth.

"Oh god, oh god!" Rita moaned.

Jim drank Rita's juices as she came. He savored the taste and kept some in his mouth as he kissed Lisa. Letting his wife taste the girl's cum.

Lisa licked the inside of his mouth roughly as she drank down their sluts juices

As Jim and Lisa kissed deeply in passion, Jim pushed his rock hard cock into Rita's pussy fucking her in and out. He squeezed Lisa's ass cheek as he pounded in and out of Rita's cunt.

Lisa caressed Rita's ass with the crop and broke the kiss. She leaned down and licked Rita's ass, right on one of the welt marks from the crop. Rita hissed and then moaned as Jim slammed into her.

Jim rammed and slammed into Rita's cunt hard and fast. He watched his wife lick Rita's ass while he fucked her pussy.

"Please, Master!" Rita cried as her orgasm about to wash over her.

"Please what? Beg for what you want, slut!" Jim ordered.

"Please, fuck me and make me cum hard!" Rita screamed

Jim fucked Rita harder, faster and deeper, "Take me all the way in, slut."

Rita felt him sliding in deeper and she screamed as she orgasmed and felt her vaginal walls clamp down around his cock and squeeze him just as hard.

Rita's pussy clamping Jim's cock like a cock vice made him shoot his first load of potent seed deep into Rita's womb. Jim fucked his cum deeper and deeper into Rita's pussy.

Rita moaned loudly and tried to stick her ass up higher in the air so that he could slide in even deeper

Jim started pumping into her intensely deeper compared to before. He grabbed her hips to get ball deep and hard strokes into his thrusts.

Lisa moved from Rita's ass to her face and began frenching her deeply, muffling Rita's cries of passion.

"Good slut," Jim moaned as pounded Rita's pussy to the point where he was thrusting in and out with reckless abandon.

"I'm cumming," she managed to gasp once Lisa stopped kissing her.

Jim jammed in Rita deep and shot his hot cum as deep inside Rita's cunt as he could.

"That's enough dear. We have other slaves to fuck."

"Of coarse, Mistress," replied Jim as he pulled his dick out of Rita. They went over to Yin, who was strapped to the wall. Jim got on his knees and started licking her 18 year old pussy. She had a sexy shaved Asian pussy that Jim really thought looked hot.

Yin was twisting against her bonds. Usually they stuck her in the chair or over the barrel not the wall. She didn't like it one bit.

Jim grabbed Yin's ass to pull her pussy into his mouth as he licked and probed her cunt with his tongue.

"No, no!" she protested, twisting, trying to evade his tongue.

Lisa frowned. Yin was being strangely uncooperative but that was fine by her. She traded the riding crop for a paddle and began spanking the young woman. "YOU WILL SUBMIT," she ordered.

Jim lunged his tongue up inside Yin's pussy wiggling it up and down inside her.

"I will not submit! No!" Yin yowled and tried to kick Jim but her legs were restrained by the chains around her ankles.

Jim pulled his tongue out and slapped Yin's ass real hard, "DO AS YOUR MISTRESS ORDERS."

Yin refused to answer. Lisa had a thoughtful look on her face. "Rita, do you know why Yin is misbehaving?"

"No, Mistress," Rita replied respectfully.

Lisa walked over to Amy. "Amy, do you know why Yin is misbehaving?"

Amy looked away. She didn't want to get Yin in trouble.

Lisa let out a snort. "Jim, come here," she ordered, her eyes on Amy who had suddenly paled.

"If you know, you'd better tell us," Jim added as he went to his wife. "Yes Mistress?" Jim asked as he got to where Lisa and Amy were.

"If Amy doesn't give us an answer in, fifteen seconds, you will get to do something to her that she hasn't had done before," Lisa said calmly but her eyes held a deadly promise.

"And what would that be, Mistress?" Jim asked.

"You will get to fist her cunt and her ass with both hands at once. I don't care if it makes her scream and she passes out. She will learn to give prompt answers," Lisa stated.

Amy blanched and looked frantically over at Jim. She knew what fisting meant. She had watched Lisa do it to Onya and it had looked painfully but Onya had seemed to like it.

Jim grinned as he waited until the 15 seconds were up. He got to his knees in front of Amy; first he pressed his fist to her pussy lips then started pushing his fist into her cunt hard.

Amy cried out in agony. She wasn't ready for his invasion and she screamed for him to stop.

"Tell the Mistress what she wants to know," Jim grunted out the words as he finally got his entire fist in her pussy. Then he pushed his other fist to her asshole. It to started entering her, but her ass was tighter and causing more friction. But Jim just pushed inward even harder then he'd had on her pussy.

Amy felt like she was being torn in two and so she yelled out Yin's secret, "She's got a boyfriend that she's been fucking during her two hour break between classes!"

"You bitch! You promised not to tell!" Yin screamed and began twisting violently, trying to get free of her restraints.

Lisa scowled angrily. "Jim, you can stop now. It looks like we have a whore to punish."

Jim pulled his fists out of Amy. He stood and walked over to Yin, "Am I not enough man for you? Whoreing yourself out are you? Mistress, what are we to do with this selfish slut?"

"I don't know dear. Since she is violating your rules by fucking another, what punishment would you like to administer?" Lisa asked sweetly.

"Have we made any notes of sexual acts that she dislikes?" Jim asked.

"I'm not sure. We can go look at her file, it isn't like she's going anywhere," Lisa said with a cruel laugh.

"Ok, get her file and I'll get Amy's fuck out of the way as a reward for telling us," Jim said as he approached Amy in the chair.

Amy whimpered but this time she knew it would be pleasurable not pain.

Jim straddled Amy on the chair, he slipped his hard dick into Amy's pussy and began fucking her in and out in the awkward position. But he did it anyways as she deserved a good and pleasurable fuck. Jim pumped his cock in and out harder, faster and deeper.

Amy moaned and cried out and writhed underneath him.

Jim bounced up and down on Amy's lap with his pole drilling in and out of her wet love hole. He fucked her as hard, fast and deep as he could in the awkward position.

Amy writhed and screamed and begged for more.

Lisa finished looking up the information and came back over. She gave Amy a bored look. "You're finished with her. We have a slave to punish," she told Jim.

Jim gave Amy a little kiss on the head and pulled out of her. He walked with his wife to Yin, "So, what do we have on her?"

"She's claustrophobic," Lisa said with a nasty grin.

"OK, how do we use that against her? Fuck her in a closet?" Jim asked.

"Blindfold her and put her in the little side closet. Then we let her hear the sounds of everyone else getting fucked and she'll buckle."

"Alright, you going to get the other girls here for this?" Jim asked.

"Yes, might as well make it an orgy."

"Sounds fun to me," Jim replied as he blindfolded Yin and un-strapped her. He took her to the closet at the corner of the room and locked her in it.

Yin screamed and pleaded for them to let her out but Lisa ignored her. "Go get the others, husband dear."

"Yes Mistress," Jim said as he went upstairs. He looked around walking through the Sorority House naked with his cock flinging in the air, "Girls, the rest of you come to the dungeon for an orgy."

"Lil Marisol's asleep sir. We'll bring the baby monitor downstairs though."

"Good girls," Jim gave the 2 seniors quick kisses as they went down stairs.

"I want everyone naked. Leave Amy and Rita. But the rest, the rest can play," Lisa ordered.

Jim grinned as he watched the little horny college girls cheer and strip. He stood next to his wife enjoying the sight of their naked bodies.

"Which one do you want to fuck first?" Lisa asked

"I think Lasha needs to get it out of her system," Jim said as he remembered her stroking his cock through his pants before dinner. He thought she must be extra horny to be so defiant to his wife, her Mistress.

"She shall go last. I have not forgotten her dinner behavior," Lisa said sternly. "Pick another," she ordered.

"Hmmm, how about Onya? She was good enough to put Marisol to sleep with Pamela," Jim said.

"That is acceptable."

"Ok, Onya, you're up," said Jim. He held his rock hard cock until it was pointed at her.

Onya grinned happily and came over, jumped up into his arms and got ready to be impaled on his cock.

Jim laid on the floor and placed Onya above him. He helped her lower herself on his cock. It poked up into her deeply.

Onya moaned. "Oh god, Master, it feels good."

"Thank your Mistress for allowing this free fuck orgy night between us," Jim ordered as he fucked Onya harder and faster. His dick went deeper by the thrust.

Onya bounced up and down on his cock, moaning and crying his name as he gave her what she wanted.

Jim grabbed her hips and pulled her into him with each thrusts, "Thank your Mistress. Thank my wife for letting you fuck me, her husband."

"Thank you mistress for this fuck with your husband."

Jim looked to Lisa as he pulled Onya into him to get harder and faster thrusts.

"That's right, fuck her."

Jim was doing just that as he fucked upward into Onya harder and deeper. Jim's eyes lock with his wife's as he fucked the oldest out of their College sluts.

Lisa grinned and fondled her breasts. She smiled when some of the girls watched her instead of Onya and Jim.

"Have some fun honey. You have plenty of sluts here to please you," Jim said as he jammed deep into Onya shooting a load of sperm into her pussy.

Maggie, Pamela and Tiffany gave Lisa a pleaded look and she grinned. They were bi and loved it when she threw in lesbian play. "Come you three. The rest I want watching Jim and Onya. Play with yourselves and I want your cunts dripping wet by the time he gets to you."

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers