Sorority House of Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
The coed fun continues.
1.5k words
4.21
23.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

Jim woke up when Lisa did. She had to get ready for her meeting. Jim pulled her head to his and kissed his wife deeply. He stood up out of the bed, "Ummmm, did we ever let Yin out of the closet?"

Lisa opened one eye, thought about it then chuckled. "No and she needed the time to think about her behavior. Better get her out. Oh, and Jim, fuck her brains out. Make her beg for your cum and when she does, fill all her holes with it. Make sure you spank her ass as well. I want it red and welts on it," Lisa ordered as she sat up, stretched and slid from the bed to go take a shower.

"Yes Mistress," Jim grinned wickedly as he headed to the basement. He had enough time to fulfill his wife's orders. He looked in on little Marisol on his way down. He smiled as she was sleeping peacefully in her little bed. He then went down the stairs and next to the kitchen to the door that led to the basement. He opened the door and went down more stairs, closing it behind him. He made his way to the Dungeon's closet where Yin was left all night. He unlocked the closet and pulled Yin out, "Now your due for one more hard fucking before your punishment is through."

Yin struggled and cursed him in Chinese. She did not want him to play with her. She liked her new boyfriend more than she liked Jim. "Let me go!" she screamed in English and tried to slap Jim's face.

Jim tossed Yin to the floor and got on top of her, mounting her. He slid his hard cock deep into her pussy, pumping his hips in and out of her body. He repeated his motions over and over increasing his speed and roughness.

Yin fought and screamed and bucked. "Get the fuck off me!" she demanded even as she felt her body getting wet. She didn't want to be wet for him! "I hate you!"

"But I love you and your tight pussy too," Jim said mockingly with a wicked grin. He thrusted his hips into her body pounding her harder, deeper and faster with every stroke.

Yin's screams of defiance soon changed to moans and she wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to pull him in deeper.

Jim smiles as he pumps his hips with more and more force. Drilling his cock in her as deep as he can, "Liking it now, huh?"

"Yes, yes!" Yin yelled, her fingers digging into his arms for encouragement.

"Yes what?" Jim asked as he pounded into her pussy. He wanted to know if she remembered his desired title.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Yin was writhing beneath him, her body on fire, her pussy dripping and her heart racing. She wanted him to use her.

Jim slapped her on the ass real hard as he fucked her hard and fast, "Who am I to you?"

"You are Jim!" Yin yelped from the unexpected pain.

Jim slapped her ass hard again, "Wrong answer, try again."

Yin knew then what he wanted to hear and she turned stubborn. "Jim, you are Jim, Lisa's husband."

Jim slapped her ass hard again hearing the painful yelp from her skin on the impact of his hand, "Still wrong. Try again."

"Jim," Yin stubbornly repeated even though her ass was smarting.

Jim snagged a whip that was on the floor and slapped her ass hard with that, "Still wrong. You must be a pain slut, do you enjoy the pain , huh slut? Try again."

Yin cried out and then spit at him. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Jim pulled out and picked Yin up by the hair and tossed her to the barrel and chained her down. He began to beat her down.

Yin screamed in pain as the whip hit her ass again and again. She felt the welts rising and tears poured from her eyes. She would not call him Master. She would not!

Jim swapped up between her legs, slapping her pussy lips with the whip.

Yin squirmed and begged him to let her go. The pain was starting to be overwhelming but still she did not wish to name him master.

Jim went to the wall of 'Dom Toys' and traded the whip for a cane. He walked back to Yin and cracked her one across the ass hard to see her reaction.

Yin felt fresh tears spring to her eyes but she jutted out her chin defiantly and said. "No, I will not say it."

Jim tried wacking her ass hard a few more times. He was determined to break her before she had class. Poor girl will have a butt too sore to sit in class he mused in his mind, "Then your in for a VERY LONG punishment."

"Please, I have to go to class," she begged, hoping it would soften him up.

"Your about to be called in sick," Jim threatened.

She couldn't miss class! John would be there. Yin lay there sobbing and tried to decide what to do. Was it worth missing class and time with John if all it meant was saying four little words? She gritted her teeth. "You are MASTER JIM."

Jim traded the cane for a paddle and returned to swing another hard swipe at her ass, "WRONG!"

"What do you want me to say damnit?" she screamed.

"That's my wife's preferred title for me. I said MY preferred title. I'll give you a hint. Onya, Pamela and Maggie were all screaming it last night when I fucked them," answered Jim.

"You are MY DADDY!" Yin cried and hoped that her words would be the key to stopping the pain.

Jim grinned as he slid his cock back into her pussy from behind. Thrusting in her hard and fast, "Good girl, time to get a reward." Jim began fucking Yin as she was chained to the barrel.

Yin moaned and cried in pain as he rode her for every time he slid in and out, the welts he had given her when whipping her pussy burned.

Jim jammed his cock in her deep, releasing his first load of seed deep into Yin's womb.

Yin's orgasm hit her and she felt her body tense and she screamed out, "YES DADDY, YES!"

Jim urged on by her words fucked his cum into her pussy deeper and deeper with every inward thrust of his cock. His hands played with and fondled her tits as he fucked the young Chinese decent girl.

Yin was beyond caring how wanton she sounded. She wanted him to ride her until she passed out.

Jim pulled out of her pussy and jammed his still hard cock in Yin's ass. Grabbing her hips to fuck her harder and faster with every inward thrust.

Yin cried out, "Yes daddy! yes! Please daddy, please!"

Jim fucked Yin's ass harder, his balls slapping her pussy lips with every stroke. He pumped his hips into her faster and faster with as quick thrusts as he could muster, "Good girl, you like being Daddy's lil slut don't you?"

"Yes, I do and I'm sorry for not appreciating you!"

"Apology gladly accepted you sexy thing," Jim pounded into her feeling the pressure in his loins build up.

"Oh daddy, I want to eat your cum! Please, please!"

Jim came deep in her ass, "Next load baby. Mistress wants me to cum in all 3 holes. Plus your going to have to work for my cum."

"What do I have to do? Please, I want it so bad!" At the moment Yin wasn't even thinking of her boyfriend John. She only wanted daddy's dick.

Jim pulled out of her ass and walked around to the front of her body, putting his cock in front of face, "Suck my dick good and hard until I cum in your mouth."

Yin eagerly took him and began sucking and licking as if her very life depended on it.

"God thats good. I may cum quicker if you jack-off my cock while you suck it," Jim gave her a wink with the tip.

"Then free my hands daddy and I will do was you ask."

Jim unties her hands and grins, "There Daddy's lil slut goes!"

Yin used her hands and her mouth to work him, her eagerness apparent as she moved up, down, sucking and licking. She even did his balls.

"Oh God Yin, your a cock-sucking pro," Jim moaned.

"Thank you daddy." She kept sucking. she wanted his cum.

Jim felt the pressure building in his loins again. This time a little quicker, "Ohhhh, I'm about to cum."

Yin stroked him harder in earnest.

Jim began pumping his seed down Yin's throat.

Yin swallowed eagerly.

Jim pet her head as she drink his cum like a good girl does.

Yin smiled and licked her lips once she finished. She even licked his cock clean.

"Now your a well trained slut," Jim moaned. He undid the chains, "Go get ready for school."

"Yes, daddy," Yin said and headed upstairs to shower and change.

Jim went to make the girls breakfast before they had to go to classes.

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers