Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

She was a statuesque and curvaceous goddess of femininity, elegance, sensuality and pure sexuality. Still wearing my sunglasses, my eyes were free to feast upon her like ravenous lions without the worry of being noticed. The woman lowered herself gracefully down into the chair and there was a black leather jacket draped over the back of it. Shifting slightly to the side once seated, she crossed those long legs and my heart skipped a beat. She dug into in purse on the floor beside her and pulled out her I-phone. I was still completely entranced by her, and as I observed her scrolling through the tiny screens on her phone with those long, sensuous fingers, I didn't even hear the young man behind the counter announce that my mocha was ready. A few seconds passed and my eyes remained locked on my beauty, then all of the sudden, she was looking directly at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Hey!" The young man behind the counter practically bellowed.

I was finally snapped out of my trance and my heart was pounding so hard it actually hurt. I turned in the direction of his voice to find him glaring at me, holding my mocha in his hand.

"Welcome back." He snapped and set my drink down. "Here's your mocha."

"Thank you." I said. "Sorry." But he was already off to fill another order at the other end of the counter.

Without even thinking, I jerked off my sunglasses and rubbed my forehead with the back of my hand. I then picked up my mocha, turned away from the counter and my eyes fell upon my beauty once again. Now she was not only looking at me, she was smiling at me and my heart clutched like grinding gears. It was a breathtaking smile.

"You okay, honey?" She asked in a soft, sweet voice with just a hint of a lovely southern accent.

"Yeah." I heard myself whip.

"You sure? Seems to me you're a bit young to be losing your hearing." She replied.

"Brain fart, I guess." I told her.

She winked at me playfully and I thought for certain that my heart would now explode. She returned her attention to her I-phone as I let out a breath and hurried over to an empty table across the room. I set my mocha and books down, slipped off my jacket and sank into the chair. With my heart now jack hammering in overdrive, I dug into my purse and pulled out my compact to make a quick survey of my face. Letting my eyes drift back to my lady, I found her still seated in the same position with her I-phone now lying on the table in front of her and a magazine was now in her hands. I took a gulp of my mocha and picked up one of the books I'd bought, opened it to the middle and began to formulate my next move.

Nearly an hour went by and I kept one eye on my book and the other eye on her. I flipped the pages of my book on occasion to give the impression that I was actually reading it and would take a periodic sip of my drink. She seemed tense now; nervous. She kept checking her watch and then picking up her phone. I was terrified that I was running out of time and that she would leave before I came up with a move. She kept shifting in her chair, drumming her fingers on the table, crossing and re-crossing those gorgeous legs. Then suddenly her phone rang and she snapped it up in earnest. Her mood, at least from what I could sense from her body language and tone of voice was bright and excited at first, but it quickly began to deteriorate as the conversation progressed. Then in an instant, she dropped her phone on the table, turned her head away and stared out the window, cupping her chin in her hand. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to do something.

The next thing I knew I was on my feet and was moving directly toward her. My pulse was exploding like aerial bombs in my ears and my heart was thundering. As I neared her table, I veered off at the last possible second and headed toward the ladies room. I was just about to push open the door when I heard sniffling and a deep, tear-filled exhaled breath. I turned my head slowly and with the daylight catching her face just right, I could clearly see that her eyes were glistening, her body was trembling and a tear was soon streaming down her soft cheek. She was crying; and obviously trying desperately to hide it. My heart instantly went out to her and I found myself moving to her table without the slightest apprehension or fear. Before I was even aware of it, my hand reached out and placed itself gently on her shoulder.

"Hey." I whispered. "Are you okay?"

Her head turned slowly to face me and she looked up at me almost piteously. Oh my God! Look at those eyes! Those big and beautiful doe eyes of deep and dark baby brown. Even now, puffy and slightly bloodshot by her tears, they were still the most captivating pair of eyes I'd ever seen. I nearly burst into tears myself.

"I've been better." She said in a cracking voice.

I realized that I had to be strong and do whatever I could to make her feel better. I needed to keep my mood light and hopeful.

"Okay, so what did he do?" I asked.

"Pardon?" She replied.

"Well, in my experience there are only two things that can make a woman cry like this. One is that somebody has died, and two, it's something to do with a shit-ass man."

I waited breathlessly as I carefully studied her face and prayed silently to God that nobody had died. Though her face was absolutely lovely, it was also clearly filled with years of life experience and wisdom; in other words, it had its share of wrinkles. But all they did was supplement her overall allure and beauty. Her face was exquisite. Yet it probably looked a little worse for wear at the moment considering her current emotional state. Hazarding a guess at that moment, I would've placed her in her late forties to possibly fifty. Or at least, so I desperately hoped. Her lips were trembling and she was nervously nipping at them and pulling them between her sparkling teeth. She finally laid my worries to rest by chuckling heartily through her tears, beamed her beautiful smile and actually reached around to clasp my hand on her shoulder with her own. Her skin was indeed, pure silk.

"Obviously you know what it's like then." She said.

"What woman doesn't?" I told her.

"A lesbian maybe?" She said and I nearly swallowed my tongue. "Yes, it's something to do with a shit-ass man." She continued. "A shit-ass man who is exactly like his shit-ass father."

"Oh my God! You mean that was..." I began, pointing toward her phone.

"My son. He was supposed to meet me here this afternoon; along with my granddaughter. They live overseas. I haven't seen either of them in nearly two years. He called this morning and we set up this date. And it couldn't have been more perfectly timed because I had just been blown off by an actual date for tonight."

"Really?"

"Yep. But now, my sweet little bitch of a daughter-in-law decided she wanted to go visit her parents instead; and since my shit-ass ex-husband lives in the same town as they, my shit-ass little boy decided to take my granddaughter and go visit him instead."

"What?" I roared. I was actually enraged.

"Then when I suggested getting together tomorrow, I was informed that they will be leaving for home first thing in the morning. So I asked him how long have they been in town and he said almost two weeks."

"Oh God!" I shouted. Now I wanted to kill the asshole.

"So I told him to have fun and hung up."

"What a fucking asshole! Sorry, I know he's your son, but what kind of a bum would treat his mother that way?"

There was a pause as she collected herself and swallowed hard.

"Well, at least he called; which is more than I can say for his sister. Please don't even get me started on my precious little girl - the female clone of my shit-ass ex-husband!"

I stood silent for a moment and just let her squeeze my hand. I sensed that a complete emotional breakdown was at hand.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I finally uttered.

"Oh, that's so sweet; but no. No! Good God, I've already dumped too much on you already, honey. Oh God! I'm so sorry."

"It's all right." I told her.

She released my hand and then buried her face in her hands and cleared her throat, followed by several deep, cleansing breaths. Finally, she looked back up at me and smiled.

"Can I buy you a cup of coffee? I mean, after you stood there like an angel and listened to all my bullshit, it's seems the least I can do for you being so kind."

"It's okay. I didn't mind at all. We all need to dump our bullshit from time to time; and it really helps if there's someone there to listen to it."

"So is that a yes on the coffee?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes. But only if I can sit with you while I drink it." I replied and smiled back.

"I'd like that very much. Please, have a seat." I sat. "So what's your pleasure?"

"Let's see. How about a tall, white chocolate mocha."

"Coming right up." She said and rose. "Oh! I'm Dominique by the way."

"I'm Alicia. Nice to meet you."

We shook hands and Dominique went off to get my mocha. Slyly, I let my eyes follow her and reveled with the utmost erotic delight as I watched those long legs, those savory hips and that scrumptious ass sway sexily over to the counter. I was flooded with a wave of lusty warmth as I marveled at what a sexy backside she had; the near perfect symmetry of her back, the alluring definition of her shoulder blades and the sinfully sexy curvature of her spine. But that ass! And those legs! I just couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Just then, I was hit with a revelation. Actually three of them. First was her name: Dominique. That has to be the sexiest name I've ever heard. Second was that there was no possible way this woman could be old enough to meet the criteria. And third, I was feeling incredibly guilty. Here this poor woman was pouring her aching heart out to me and I was still calculating on how to get her into bed. And not only me, but my fellow pledges would all take their turn with her as well. I was actually beginning to think about leaving when it occurred to me that she seemed to need and want my company right now. And who knows. Maybe a night of some sizzling hot and sweaty sex with a group of young college girls would be exactly what the doctor ordered for her. And it was actually going to be far more than just sex. From the way Jaclyn described it, we would be almost worshipping the woman; showering her with physical love and savoring her with unbridled passion and carnal desire. If we did it right, Dominique would walk away from this night feeling that she had been wanted and loved as never before.

I guess I must have really gotten lost in my thoughts because the next thing I knew, Dominique was standing beside me and gently tousling my hair to snap me out of my trance. I also inhaled the scent of her perfume. I don't exactly know what fragrance it was, but the way it melded with the chemistry of her body, it was nothing short of intoxicating.

"Hey." She said. "You still here, sweetie?"

"Huh?"

"You seemed like you were a million miles away."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry." I mumbled.

"No problem at all. As requested, a tall white chocolate mocha." She said and set it down in front of me then retook her seat across from me with a fresh coffee drink for herself.

Trying desperately not to appear nervous, I took a sip of my mocha and observed Dominique dig into her purse, retrieving her own compact and then checking the damage to her face caused by her emotional breakdown. She fussed with her hair and seemed to sneer with frustration as she studied herself in the tiny mirror.

"Oh Lord." She sighed deeply. "Would you just look at me?"

"Don't mind if I do." I said with a smile.

"No, I was talking to me. Look at this; an old woman trying desperately to be young again. And for what? To impress her own son? Jesus! Alicia, promise me that you'll never let yourself grow old."

"I would if I could, but I don't think I can. I hear it happens to all of us if we live long enough."

"Tell me about it. Then at least promise me that you'll savor every moment of your youth. Because it only comes once and it's gone before you know it. Believe me."

"Dominique, are you trying to tell me that you don't think you're beautiful?"

"I'm a grandmother, Alicia. Grandmothers aren't beautiful. They're old!"

"And on the earlier subject of bullshit!"

"How old are you?"

The question was simple, so why was I finding it so difficult to answer? It almost felt like this was the moment of truth.

"I'm eighteen." I practically whispered.

"Oh my God." Dominique mumbled almost under her breath.

"What?"

Dominique inhaled deeply, shifted almost uncomfortably in her seat and seemed to be contemplating her response carefully. I felt a tightness burrowing into the pit of my stomach.

"My daughter is almost thirteen years older than you. And my bubbling baby boy is nearly eleven years older than you. And I have not one, but three grandchildren - the eldest of which is just nine years younger than you." Dominique explained.

"Okay, so your daughter is thirty-one, your son is twenty-nine and your oldest grandchild is nine. So I'm guessing that you started having your children when you were what? Eleven? Maybe twelve?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Ohhh... Honey, that is without a doubt, the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me." Dominique replied; clearly very moved and deeply touched. "And she's not thirty-one yet. I said almost thirteen years older. She's still got a couple of months to go. But her mother, devastated to say, just celebrated her fifty-third birthday last month."

Instantly I could feel my heart and soul leaping for joy deep within me; it was all so perfect, better than I could have imagined. A divorced, mature white female of fifty-three that was tall, beautiful, sensual, incredibly sexy, highly sophisticated and had the added bonuses of being compassionate, kind and not looking a day over forty-three.

"Okay, so I take it you're dumping more bullshit on me again." I snapped with a grin.

Dominique's lips filled with a devious smirk as she again dug into her purse, retrieved her wallet and extracted her driver's license.

"It's been a very long time since I've been carded, but what the hell." She said and handed me her I.D.

The first thing that caught my eye, prior to confirming her age, which her date of birth proved to be true, was her full name.

"Dominique Angelica Scarborough" I read aloud.

Could this woman possibly be any more perfect for my purposes? It was such an elegant name and it fit her magnificently. In fact, it nearly launched me into erotic orbit.

"My God, that is so beautiful." I continued. "Amazing."

"Yeah. Amazing that they could fit it all onto that little piece of plastic." Dominique added.

We shared a laugh and I felt myself going suddenly all gooey and mushy inside at the sound of her laughter.

"Okay, so you're not bullshitting me. Still find it very hard to believe though." I said as I handed her license back to her. "Now I suppose I'll have to show you mine."

"No, that's okay. I believe you. But since you now know my full name, I'd at least like to know yours." Dominique said.

"Alicia Christian Carlisle." I replied.

"Oh my." Dominique said, seeming very impressed. "That's very beautiful too."

"Thank you." I told her. "And now returning to the subject of shit-ass men; just exactly what kind of a dumb ass would blow off a date with you?

"Oh God!" Dominique scoffed. "Actually, I was the dumb ass."

"What do you mean?" I queried.

"Well, as I have been single for more than a little while now, I made the mistake of listening to the advice of several of my "married" co-workers at the office and signed up on a dating website called cougars are us dot com.

"Uh-huh." I mumbled. Now this was really starting to get interesting.

"It's a website for young men who are interested in meeting and dating older women." Dominique explained. "Mature women rather."

"Yeah, I get that." I replied. "So I take it that this guy who blew you off is younger than you?"

"Considerably."

"And was this to have been your first date with him?"

"No, we've been out a couple of times before."

"And?"

"And he's twenty-seven. He's young, dumb and full of... Well, you know."

"Yeah."

"And I won't lie; he's a very good looking young man. But I've always had certain qualms about having sex too early in a relationship. Particularly when the young man I'm contemplating going to bed with is two years younger than my own son."

"So basically he blew you off because you haven't put out."

"He didn't say that in so many words, but the undertones were pretty clear."

"Did you all kiss?"

"Just once. Not bad; at least up until he tried to jam his tongue down my throat."

"You know what? To hell with him!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing myself say. Here I was with the singular goal of getting this woman into bed as quickly as possible and now I was commending her for not compromising her beliefs about having sex with someone too early; or someone too young.

"Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at with it. But still, I was becoming rather fond of him. So when my son called and asked for a date with me tonight, it was like a little manna from heaven. But, how quickly falling manna turns to falling angel shit." Dominique said.

"Do angels really shit?" I asked.

Dominique instantly burst into laughter and it nearly melted me into a puddle. Her laugh was just so beautiful; almost melodious.

"Ohhh, Alicia...You are absolutely precious." Dominique stated so warmly. "And I just love your hair. It's so soft and beautiful." She reached across the table and tousled my coal black locks. "But then again, so are you."

I could only imagine how flushed I must have been as Dominique's compliment speared directly into my deepest heart and soul. My stomach leapt into my throat and evidently tripped over my heart on its way up because it was suddenly skipping every other beat. The moment was suddenly very awkward and I think she sensed it too.

"Okay, enough about me." Dominique began. "Why is such a beautiful young girl like you here by herself on a Friday talking to an old woman like me?"

"Will you stop calling yourself an old woman?!" I ordered.

"Okay, okay." Dominique said and threw up her hands in surrender. "You go to the university?"

"Uh-huh."

"What are you studying?"

"I haven't decided yet. I'm only in the second semester of my first year."

"And you want me to stop calling myself old when you say things like that."

"Ohh Dominique, what am I going to do with you?"

"I think there's a retirement home at the other end of town." Dominique jabbed.

"I got a better idea. What do you say we go out on a date?"

"Pardon me?"

"Look, you initially had plans to go out on a date with a younger man tonight, right? Then he cancelled on you and you then made plans for a date with your son. Also a much younger man. Then he cancelled on you. So either way, your plans for this evening were for spending it with a much younger person. So, does it really matter if that younger person now turns out to be a younger woman?" I expounded.

Dominique considered my statement with a soft and content look. Finally her face lit up into its beautiful smile.

"No. No, it doesn't. Truth be told, I think I'd much rather spend this evening with a young woman anyway." Dominique replied.

"Awesome!" I practically shouted.

"Oh! But surely you must have plans for this evening already." She retorted.

"Dominique, would I be asking you out on a date if I did?" I snapped. "So, what would you like to do first?"

Dominique looked at her watch and then at her phone.

"Gee, it's only four-thirty. Tad early for dinner. I do know this wonderful little Italian place a few blocks over. Although I don't usually eat dinner till around seven or seven-thirty. So I'm not particularly hungry at the moment."

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers