Sorority Mom Friend

Story Info
He gets close to his mother's old sorority friend.
1.1k words
4.01
199.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was active in her college sorority for years after graduating, then did less and less as the years went by. One day an old sorority sister called to ask if she could stay with us for a few days. My mother didn’t know her very well because she was three years behind her at college, yet didn’t want to say “no” to a sorority sister either. ("You never say no to a Sister") So the woman came to visit our home near San Diego in May 1998. It turns out she was newly divorced and had little money but needed a break . My mother was outwardly sympathetic, but I heard her complain to my father more than once about being put-upon.. Because my mother worked and I was just 18 and trying to find summer work, I ended up “Looking after” the friend, whose name was Val, driving her around a little and showing her some sights.

I didn’t mind at all. Val was kind of attractive and outgoing. She knew our family had a pool and that’s half the reason she asked to visit. When I saw her in a bathing suit the second afternoon I stayed in the pool to hide my erection. Not at all a killer body, but very womanly. With hours to kill, we ended up talking a lot. I felt very grown up that she confided in me, saying she thought she’d be doing more things with my mother. We talked about boys and girls in a general sense, my girlfriends, her ex. At one point she offered to put sunscreen on the part of my back I couldn’t reach and I did the same for her. That may seem like nothing to most of you, but to an 18-year-old who had slept with one girl---briefly---it was a big deal, even if it lasted only a minute. I spent most of that minute eyeing Val’s ass. It was average size for a woman of 40, I guess. Plenty sexy to me. I studied the veins and skin marks all around her butt, the raised bumps when a breeze came along. Val said she’d lost 20 pounds since her divorce and was trying to lose more. I said she looked great, which she appreciated.

The 3rd afternoon we took turns putting lotion on each other and took a little longer. I did anyway and Val enjoyed it. She said she’d pay for a good massage if she had money, so I offered her an amateurs job for free. She said “deal” and I began by putting lotion on her arms and back and neck, “massaging” as best an amateur can, then moved to her feet. She loved the foot massage, and I loved touching her. I put gobs of lotion on her calves and legs and took as much time as I could. In truth, I was breathless and hard as a teenager could be. Val said she was enjoying the “session”, too.

I spent a long time on Val’s thighs. I loved their feel and I loved looking at the nearby crotch area of Val’s conservative bathing suit. Maybe because she had lost some weight it was slightly baggy, allowing me a view of some pale tender skin, skin not exposed to sunlight. Not pussy lips, but near them. That was thrill enough. Especially when Val spread her legs a little to give me more room. She quivered slightly a time or two, which I found very sexy.

After I’d spent ten minutes massaging her thighs, Val said “How long are you going to tease me?”

I wasn’t sure how to interpret that statement, so I said “An hour?”

I’ll never forget her reply as long as I live. Word for word she said “In that case I’ll take off my suit.”

Then she got up, took my hand (which I thought was sexy), and led me to the guest room. I was speechless. Dumbfounded. I tried to imagine what a suave movie star would say in the circumstances (or even Mike Meyers) and I still couldn’t think of a thing. Val asked if she should lie on the bed or if we should put a towel on the floor. I said whatever she wanted. She smiled oddly and took the straps of her top down and peeled off her one-piece bathing suit. I stared at her pale swaying tits and her light brown pubic hair. She said let’s do it on the floor, which even I thought was a double entendre of things to come.

Val spread her towel and I began the best hour of my life. Too eagerly, I’m sure, but I heard no complaints. I fixated on Val’s ass for some time, enjoying the softness and my first glimpse of a woman’s anus. I also spent a lot of time looking at Vals slightly wrinkled pussy lips and the pinkness between them. After 15 (?) minutes Val again said something about me being a tease, so I started to put some lotion on her back. Val laughed and took my hand and put it on her pussy.

“I don’t mind teasing, but a gal can’t be taking care of herself ALL the time.”

I tried various finger and thumb techniques on Val’s wet pussy, two fingers up, two fingers down, two fingers sideways. Clumsy as I was, Val still enjoyed it. She rocked, lifted her butt, swayed and moaned as my aching fingers pistoned in and out, then rubbed her clitoris inexpertly until she came. I found it all beyond description, at one point inhaling deeply and discretely to etch the moment in my brain. I got down on the floor and we kissed soon after. I played with Val’s tit’s then stuck a finger in her wet pussy and made her come again after a while and another cramp in my fingers. I never knew pleasing a woman was such tough work! After a brief rest we showered, with Val jerking me off in the shower with the aid of some Herbal Essence conditioner. (I still love the smell ).

I spent the next morning filling out job applications and giving long looks to every woman who made eye contact with me, trying to let them know I was experienced and a Real Man. Val went window shopping to pass the morning, then we had sex again in the afternoon. I got to take Val’s bra and panties off, which I thought was sexy, as was holding her cool butt while sitting on bed with her standing facing me. This time we actually screwed, too. Val had purchased condoms and we used them. Later, I went to absurd lengths to hide them in the trash.

That was it. The next day was Saturday. No opportunities then, and none Sunday, when Val departed. Val and my mother don’t correspond anymore. We don’t even get a Christmas card. I’ve moved on, too, but every now and then when I’m in the shower and I have an extra minute and some Herbal Essence conditioner…