Sorority Pledge Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get playful between four friends - agreements are made.
12.9k words
4.62
39.6k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary studied the business card her Uncle Nate had given her. It presented her with a business, home and cell phone numbers that she could call. She punched up her contacts list on her cell phone and added her uncle's name 'Nate Randell' and the three phone numbers. She figured she would add the address of the family mansion later.

Once she had her uncle's numbers permanently to her number list, she selected the button that allowed her to dial his cell phone. On the fourth ring, she heard the phone being answered, "Hello, this is Nate."

Hillary grinned into her phone. She had just left the man in his limousine less than 12 hours earlier. She and her uncle had fucked in the back of the vehicle for half the trip back to the city. Hillary fully understood that she was doing it with her uncle and not just some stranger—a presumption of Hillary's during their earlier copulations. She announced, "Hi, Uncle Nate, this is Hillary."

She heard her uncles smiling voice, "Ah Hillary! I'm so happy to hear from you, and so soon!"

Hillary responded, "Well, I'm always glad to talk with you, but I have an interesting development. Something that was suggested to me by a good friend, something I'm sure you might be interested in."

Nate, curious, asked, "What's that, sweetheart?"

Hillary blushed as she explained, "Well, at first, I was going to offer myself to have an heir for you. You know, like, um, after you were gone."

Nate voice took on a stern tone, "No, Hillary, it's bad enough you may be my daughter, and if so, a product of incest. There is no way we are going down that road again-heir or not."

Hillary blushed full crimson, she added, "Well, that's pretty much what Peter said too. Incest is one thing, but having a baby as a result of it is entirely another situation."

Nate chided, "Good! listen to your brother." Then he asked, "So, with that already taken off the table, am I to assume that you have another scheme in the works?"

Hillary giggled, "Yes, actually I do. Although, it wasn't my idea, it was Sherlyn's, my roommate. I think I mentioned her to you during my visit."

Nate chucked, "Ah, the air head you referred to, am I correct?"

Hillary blushed yet again, "Um, well, to be honest, I'm finding that assessment to be anything but true. Sherlyn seems to be as smart as they come. She's majoring in Engineering if that's any indication."

Nate interjected, "Well, I'm sure you're not calling to convince me of the accolades of your dear friend." Then he asked cheerfully, "So, my beautiful niece, what's up?"

Hillary, cutting to the chase, told her uncle of Sherlyn's offer, "Well, our brilliant Sherlyn has offered to be a surrogate mother for your child. Someone with an unrelated gene pool."

Nate was stunned, "You're kidding right?"

Hillary answers with solemnity, "No, not at all, Uncle Nate. She's completely serious."

Nate, knowing there is more, asks, "Of course, there is the other shoe. When it drops, what do I find out?"

Hillary laid it out for her uncle, "Well, in exchange for her services, we promise to pay her education costs here at the university."

Nate, assessing the offer, stated, "So we are looking at about $70,000 a year give or take, right? It's been a while since I've looked at tuition at my dear old alma mater. So, essentially, we are looking at $280,000 plus medical costs? Let's assume $325,000 at the top end." Then he added, "You know I've looked in to this already, we could use a surrogate service for around $50,000."

Hillary turned up the sales pitch, "True, but could we use them in the time you have left? Could we be guaranteed the discretion that Sherlyn would provide us? Plus, Uncle Nate, I'm feeling charitable in this situation. Since you'll already be, um, damn! I'm starting to cry again, shit."

Nate smiled into his phone. "It's alright, sweetheart, you don't know how special it is to me that someone is actually crying over the fact that I'm moving on. I've been such a lonely, dirty old man since my Angelique passed away. It was probably my own fault; really, I could have bought a couple dozen bimbo companions and hardly put a dent in the family fortune. But, I'm a sentimental fool and was looking for miss right, and nobody measured up to my Angel."

Continuing, Nate said, "So, what you are trying to say, sweetheart, is that after I am gone, you will be the one paying the bills. And you have an excellent point. So, if you would like this Sherlyn to be our surrogate, I'm okay with the idea." Nate laughed, "To be honest, Hillary, I'm more than okay with the idea. You know how strong the urge for a man to procreate is. To have an actual heir left in the wake of my passing, um, no pun intended, really appeals to me."

Hillary sniffed, "Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Sherlyn wants to give the money back to her parents that they would have paid for her education. She wants them to be able to put the money towards their retirement, or for them to go out and have a good time with the money. She said they've been saving 20 years so Sherlyn could have a quality education; they were delighted when she got accepted to attend the university."

"Sweet. I'm glad we can help the girl out." Hillary's uncle replied, "How does she want to handle this, artificial insemination? "

Hillary giggled, "No, to quote Sherlyn, 'I want to do it the old fashioned way'."

Nate laughed, "This is starting to sound more and more like fun to me. The situation is every man's wet dream, making love to a woman who is a complete stranger." Then he asked again, "You did say she's nice looking, right?" Without waiting for an answer, Nate continued, "As long as my current health holds up it'll be wickedly fun." He paused and asked, "I'm not going to have to put a flag over her face and do it for old glory am I?"

Hillary giggled, "No, Uncle Nate. She's a nice looking girl. Even Peter said so. You should have seen him leering at her just a few minutes ago."

Nate laughed some more, "Well, if the girl is Peter approved, I can't miss out on the opportunity. I'm dying, but I guarantee you I'm not dead."

Hillary laughed out loud for the first time since she met her uncle, "Don't I know it, you old reprobate. You won't mind doing it with Sherlyn, I guarantee it."

Nate, said more seriously, "We have to work quickly, okay. Really, my health could head south at any time and when it does, I'll go downhill quickly from there. We need the girl off her birth control like yesterday, and she'll need to track her ovulation. Also, we need to get a contract drawn up as soon as possible. All of that before the glorious event, or hopefully, events take place."

Hillary added, "Well, to make sure, I would say that you and she need to, um, engage in sexual intercourse over a period of several days. Getting as much sperm inside her as possible while she's fertile."

Nate chuckled, "Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, you can say fuck with me. You don't have to sugar coat it. 'Sexual intercourse', really? That sounds like it's a dirty conversation at dinner."

Hillary giggled at her uncle's wit, then she added, "We need to get her knocked up as quickly as possible, who knows how the cancer will affect your fertility." Then she asked, "You're not sterile already are you? With the cancer treatments you've had and all?"

Nate stated resolutely, "I turned down a lot of the traditional treatments. The odds of them working were very small anyway, and my quality of life while taking them would have been horrible; I saw what chemo did to my father. So, I've passed on most of the things that would have affected my fertility."

"Okay, I'll get Sherlyn doing her part," added Hillary, "and you will get your lawyers working on theirs. We should be able to do this pretty soon, I hope."

Nate confirmed, "Okay, I'll get on the phone with Rolfe, Jenkins and Turnley as soon as we hang up. I'll make sure John Rolfe handles this personally. Call me when you know when we can consummate the deal. Again, no pun was intended."

After discussing numerous details, Hillary ended by saying, "Okay. Um, I love you Uncle Nate, I'll talk with you tomorrow?"

Nate answered affectionately, "I love you too, sweetheart, I'll be looking forward to it."

Hillary and Nate both pushed end on their cell phones. Hillary headed back into the dorm room to deliver the news the Sherlyn, Peter, and Terrance.

Hillary had been out of the room about 15 minutes. Peter had been wondering what she was doing. As Hillary reentered the room, Sherlyn was still sitting at her desk in her light blue satin chemise and panties, looking just like she did when Hillary had left the room. Hillary smiled at Sherlyn, "My Uncle Nate said that he accepts your services. As long as you understand that the baby is to be given over to Nate and me after you deliver."

Sherlyn looked happy, yet she felt a bit anxious. This was all her idea, but it was moving much faster than she anticipated. She asked, "Okay, when will we do the deed?"

Hillary smiled fondly at her friend, who was rapidly becoming her best friend. She commented, "Well, girl, it really is up to you, and your body. Obviously, starting tomorrow morning, you'll stop taking your birth control. Then it's a matter of timing your fertility."

Sherlyn trembled as she said, "Oh my gosh, this is really happening isn't it." The realization of what she had just committed herself too hit her like a gust of wind in a hurricane.

Hillary frowned and said, "You better be sure this is what you want, Sheri. Once you sign the papers, it happens. Well, I guess that's not true, but once you climb between the sheets with my Uncle Nate, it will be fait accompli."

Sherlyn noted that Hillary used her nickname, the personal one she only let her parents and really close friends use, for the first time. This warmed the girl's heart. She girded her courage and said resolutely, "I will keep my end of the bargain. As far as I'm concerned it's already a done deal, if that's what fait accompli means." She giggled, "I never was fond of French."

Hillary asked, "When is you're next period?"

Sherlyn turned crimson, she was unaccustomed to talking about her monthly cycle in front of boys. She answered anyway, "Um, I'm supposed to start in three days. When I stop taking the pill, it may come a little earlier than that."

Hillary did some quick math in her head, "Then you should be fertile in two or three weeks. We'll have to monitor you for when you ovulate, and then we'll drive you to Uncle Nate's a little before, and have you stay until a little after."

Sherlyn shook her head no, "I have to attend my classes; I can't afford to miss them even for a day or two. We are going to have to commute there every afternoon and come back in the early morning."

Hillary asked, "Do you know when you ovulate?"

Sherlyn, again embarrassed about talking about her bodily functions in front of the guys, said, "I have mittelschmerz, and an increased mucus flow at about the halfway point. Sometimes I have to use a pad because of how bad it gets." Then she added, "I've never tracked my basal temperature or anything. I've never looked to get pregnant before."

Hillary looked at the calendar on her phone. She asked, "So, how long does you period normally last?"

Sherlyn asked, "Do we have to talk about this in front of the guys?" Then she answered Hillary's question, "Usually about four days, sometimes five."

Terrance chimed in, "Hey Sheri, having a period is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it."

Sherlyn barked at her lover, "You don't bleed between your legs every month, so until you do, just shut up, Terrance!"

Terry grinned and replied, "Well SOOORRRRRYYY."

Hillary said, "Well, half way through you cycle should be about the 16th of October, so if you started fucking with Nathaniel on the 13th or 14th and continued every day until say, the 18th or 19th, then we should have it covered." Sherlyn blushed prettily. Hillary continued, "Well, we have about two weeks to get ready. Fortunately the 13th and 14th are Columbus Day weekend. You can have a regular fuck fest to start off your attempt."

Sherlyn giggled, "You make it sound so romantic, Hillary. NOT!"

Hillary said, "Well, with that planned, if you two will excuse Peter and me, we're going to retreat to my side of the room."

Back at her bed, with Peter setting on her desk chair, Hillary asked, "So, what's in the bag you brought with you?"

Peter grinned wickedly, "I brought the makings for a pussananna split."

Hillary giggled, "You brought the makings for what?"

Peter chuckled, "A pussanana split. It's a banana split made right inside your pussy."

Hillary laughed out loud, "Pete, you have to be kidding me, right?"

Peter reached into the bag and pulled out a bunch of five long bananas and an assortment of toppings—chocolate fudge, strawberry sauce, pineapple sauce, crushed peanuts, a can of whipped cream, and some fresh cherries. He grinned, "Does it look like I'm kidding?"

Peter glanced over to Sherlyn's side of the room, Terrance and Sherlyn were sitting on the bed, staring at Peter; both of their mouths were hanging open. Peter looked at Terrance and asked, "Would you like to join me in creating a desert?"

Terrance's eyes lit up, "Wow, if you are thinking about doing what I think you're doing, you bet!"

Peter looked at Sherlyn and then Hillary, he announced, "Ladies, this is where we all start getting naked."

Peter and Terry stripped down quickly, neither one of them seemed to be affected by being naked in front of each other's girl. Peter was actually turned on by being nude in front of Sherlyn. Hillary had seen him that way now enough times that it was old hat.

The two girls looking at each other, unsure they wanted to participate in Peter's, and now Terrance's little game. They started to disrobe at a much slower pace.

Sherlyn was only two steps from naked to start with. Peter and Terrance both enjoyed watching the girl pull her chemise over her head, which exposed her plump round breasts. Her nipples were hard, and Sherlyn's was covered in delightful goose bumps from head to toe. Peter waited lustfully so he could watch her pull off her light blue hip-hugging panties.

The only time Peter had seen Hillary's roommate and friend naked was in the 'sex' room of the sorority house during the first test given to the initiates. Even then, he had been so absorbed in making love with Hillary; he hadn't given the other girl much attention at the time. Now that he knew her better, watching her strip was taking on a new dimension.

Peter watch Sherlyn grab the waist band of her panties as she slowly tugged them over her beautifully curved hips and down her legs to her ankles. Sherlyn had a figure to kill for, nice 'C' cupped breasts that matched the shapely hips on the tall girl perfectly.

Sherlyn hadn't missed the attention her friend's brother was lavishing on her. It made her feel aroused. Peter was a really nice looking boy.

Hillary was fully dressed in an older T-shirt with "Girl Power" written across her smaller boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra, which became obvious even before she pulled the 'T' up over her head. Peter loved Hillary's 'B' cup sized round breasts. She had deliciously pink areole and nipples. Her areole were scrunched and hardly visible, they were pulled in to help form Hillary's hard, light pink, swollen nipples.

Peter glanced over at a naked Terrance who was also staring at Hillary as she began stripping. Peter was happy to see the lust in the other boy's eyes. He thought Hillary's svelte, light skinned, body looked like a million dollars; having another guy validate his assessment was cool.

Hillary was wearing a pair of denim cut offs on the bottom. They weren't up to her ass like daisy dukes, but were still fairly short. The girl unbuttoned, unzipped, and tugged the small garment off her hips, down to her knees, where they dropped to the floor. Peter was delighted to see that his sister was wearing a thong. It was the first time that she had worn one since they started their new sexual relationship.

Peter and Terry both watched as Hillary ran her fingers under the strings across her hips so she could pull the skimpy garment down her legs. In doing so, she exposed her lovely blond puff of pubic hair. Like most blonds, Hillary's patch of fur was much sparser than what darker haired girls sported. Hillary's pubic patch was nicely trimmed, in almost direct opposition to the wild nest of brown pubic hair between Sherlyn's legs.

After the girls were finished undressing, Peter took the blankets on Hillary's bed, folded them in half lengthwise and then rolled them up. Then he went into the bathroom and brought out a couple of clean bath towel, which he spread one out over the blanket roll. Peter patted the blankets and told his sister, "Okay, Hills, your hips goes here, I need you laying with your pussy up."

Hillary climbed onto the bed, with her hips up over the blanket roll. She was cognizant that Sherlyn's boyfriend was staring at her completely exposed pussy. She found herself blushing in embarrassment.

The rolled blankets caused her naked hips to be canted forward, and her bottom side to be pointed up. Peter reached down and pulled her knees wide apart, spreading her marvelous pinkness open, with the bottoms of her feet flat on the bed almost directly under her butt cheeks. She found herself more embarrassed than ever, the other boy could look right into her folds, worse yet, he could see her anus.

Terrance, mimicking Peter, soon had Sherlyn in a similar position on her own bed, with a towel protecting her own blanket roll. As the tall girl's legs were spread wide open, Peter took a minute to ogle what was up between Sherlyn's legs.

Peter announced to the three other participants, "The secret to a really good pussanana split is the special sauce. Terrance, you'll need a lot of special sauce and there only one way to get it."

Peter crawled onto the bed up between Hillary's spread legs, and started to gently massage her labia with his fingers. Hillary was already moist from the novelty of the situation. As embarrassed as she was from being spread-eagled, she was also incredibly turned on. She looked at her brother and asked, "Okay, now what are you up to?"

"Why, my dear Hillary, I'm going to help you generate the special sauce." With that, Peter lowered his mouth to Hillary's pretty pink, puffy, pussy lips as he began to kiss her outer lips as though they were her mouth.

"Uh, um, well that feels nice!" exclaimed Hillary.

From the other side of the room, "Gosh, I'll say. Wow!" added Sherlyn.

After a few seconds of tasting the blond girl's pussy, Peter leaned back and told Terrance, "Of course, starting cold like this, it may take us a while to get enough sauce brewed correctly. You'll know it when the sauce is done. The kettle will emit a variety of shrills, mournful noises and will generally start shaking, quaking and trembling over the fire."

Peter dropped his mouth back to Hillary's lips as he moved his lips to feast on her delightful pink labia. Before making contact again, he looked over to see Terrance between Sherlyn's legs as he lapped away at the girl's fluffy, protruding lips.

Hillary had never experienced Peter feasting on her pussy from a dry start before. So, it took her a few minutes to wrap her mind around the sensations. Normally, she would get cunnilingus only after a long kissing session, and Peter spending ample time kissing her boobs and body. She understood that Pete was trying to get her wet, not make love to her. He had other, more playful, things in mind.

Still, Hillary began to slowly respond to Peter's mouth sifting through her lips. Cold start or not, the sensations were still delightful. Eventually, her passion began to grow to a fevered pitch.