Sorority Pledge Ch. 06

Story Info
Sherlyn's 3rd Test. Sher and Dad. Hillary & Mom have it out.
15.5k words
4.57
30.2k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conclusion

Sherlyn was awake when surprisingly, Hillary came back from her test early; it was just past midnight. Hillary seemed to be in a foul mood, Sherlyn decided to risk Hillary's ire by trying to find out what was wrong. "You're back early; I can only assume things didn't go to well."

Hillary started to respond, "No, no, they didn't go well at all. Gawd Sherlyn, I'm such an unbelievable slut. I was enjoying the hell out of stripping in front of a bunch of drunken men; I was total aroused from being pawed and fondled. Then I..." That was all she could get out, Hillary broke down and began to sob.

Sherlyn, dressed in the light blue chemise and panties that Peter liked so well, hopped out of her bed and rushed over to take Hillary into her arms. She soothingly said, "Hey now, whatever it is, you'll get through it."

Stroking Hillary's back as the blond girl cried into her shoulders, Sherlyn added, "That's what I like about you, Hillary, you're so resilient, so strong." Hillary just continued to sob. Tears soaked Sherlyn's shoulder. The taller girl just rocked her smaller friend in her arms, trying to give her as much comfort as possible.

Finally after a good ten minutes, Hillary's tears started to dry up. She developed a case of the hiccups from all the crying. Through hiccups and an occasional residual sob, Hillary explained what happened during her test.

Sherlyn was appalled over what was expected of her rich, blond friend. Sherlyn could possibly get up and display herself like that in public, pulling her clothes off while a bunch of drunken men watched on. She could never spread her legs so a group of men could leer at her pussy.

Then she had to rein in those thoughts, in a little of over 12 hours she was going to experience her own trial; she would be going out in public naked herself. At lease she wouldn't have men pawing and fondling her. Running around in public without clothing on was going to be bad enough.

Pulling Sherlyn's attention back to what she was saying, Hillary explained, "*hiccup* Like I said, I was actually enjoying being a stripper. *hiccup*, Then I looked down and there was my dad!"

Sherlyn looked shocked, "Nate was in the stripper bar?"

Hillary said, "No, the guy I grew up with, *hiccup* Howard's his name."

Sherlyn understood, "Ah."

Hillary continued, "Anyway, I came up with this way for me to get even with him, *Hiccup*, for being such a shitty dad. Sheri, he never had time for Peter and me, never."

Sherlyn asked, "So what was this plan of yours?"

Hillary held back, not sure she wanted to tell her best friend what a pure unadulterated whore she had been. Finally she whispered, "I fucked him with my mask on *hiccup*. Then when he got off inside me, I pulled the mask off. *hiccup* I wanted him to feel guilty and ashamed."

Sherlyn was stunned. Hillary had done some pretty kinky things in the last month or so, but this was a bit over the top even for her. Setting her thoughts and feelings aside, Sherlyn reminded herself that Hillary was still her best friend. "Okay, so what happened?"

Hillary paused, the tears started to flow again, she gasped out, "He laughed at me. He told me that I was a great fuck. *hiccup* He didn't care that he was fucking with his own daughter, he thought it was great. I could have been any old prostitute for all he cared."

Blushing badly Hillary added, "Then he rolled me over on my tummy and just jammed himself up inside my pussy. *hiccup* He didn't ask, he didn't care if I was enjoying it or not, he just fucked me for the sole purpose of getting off. It was like I only existed for sexual enjoyment."

Sherlyn asked, "So, it was the fact that he just didn't care that bothered you?"

Hillary sniffed, "Yeah, that's it." Then she continued, "Also, what bothered me was that I let my thoughts become so distorted, *hiccup*, that I would use sex as a weapon, as a way to get even. Sherlyn, you know I do some pretty odd things, but I'm not that kind of person. What was I thinking?"

Sherlyn pondered the question, "I think you were just trying to get your dad to notice you, pay attention to you; you wanted him to show you that he cared. Since you are studying psychology, you know better than I that if a child doesn't get positive attention, they will resort to acting out to get negative attention. Attention is attention; they will get it no matter what it takes.

"I think the idea that you had in your head, thinking it was revenge, was just an excuse to get him to pay attention to you. It sounds to me like the man is a total narcissist. You are much better off with Nate as your father."

Hillary started to weep again, between sobs Hillary exclaimed, "That's the problem, *hiccup* Nate is going to die, and I'm going to be left with Howard again!"

"You don't need the man to validate who you are." Sherlyn replied tenderly, "Like I said, you're a strong person. You don't need Howard, you don't need your mother, or any of them. You have Peter, you have Terrance and me, and you'll make hundreds of friends over your lifetime. You even have your real father for a while; at least you found out the truth before he dies. I know he loves you.

"You know you're becoming an adult when you've figured out you don't need your parents to validate the things you do anymore; more importantly, you no longer need them to tell you what to do. You start defining your actions on your own." She added, "It's time you stood up and took control of Hillary. The only one who needs to tell Hillary what to do is you."

Hillary sniffed, "Yeah, I see what you're saying. It make sense." Then she smiled, "I'm going to tell Melinda to go shove her sorority up her ass tomorrow."

Sherlyn laughed, "You go girl! I wished I could do the same, but I need it. I need the connections I can make by being a member. I'm just a nobody from South Dakota and I need to establish networks so I can climb the ladder of success. The sorority, as depraved as they are, will give me contacts, it will open doors for me that normally would have been closed and locked."

Hillary laughed at her friend, "What was that speech you just gave me? Be your own person?"

Sherlyn smiled, "Point taken. But, with all my fancy talk, we still need other people. It's just we need to choose people who lift us up, not the ones who tear us down." Sherlyn added tenderly, "People like you, thank you for being my friend, Hillary."

Hillary nodded with understanding, "Does that mean you're going on your drive tomorrow?"

Sherlyn grimaced, "Yes, I'm going to finish the last 'test', I'm going to submit myself to the initiation, and I'm going to be a member of Sigma Epsilon Chi, have you noticed how the Greek letters look like they spell sex? Like I said, I really have no choice."

Hillary grinned, "Well, the least I can do as your friend is to lend you my car."

Sherlyn's eyes got big, "Really?"

Hillary giggled, "Yeah, really. Just don't get it impounded, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlyn arrived at sorority house the next morning. Compared to the tasks Hillary and a couple of the other girls pulled out of the hat, Sherlyn's was relatively mild. It kept her out of the having sex thing, which her first two tasks involved; this task was more along the lines of exhibitionism. But, this new task was considerably more perilous due to its illegality. The law didn't want people running around on the streets and highways naked.

Not having her own car, Sherlyn was pleased that Hillary had lent her the BMW. The car was magnificent to say the least. The fact that Hillary let her borrow the expensive car was a testament to their friendship.

Sherlyn disrobed in the main entrance to the sorority house like she was told, her clothing was toted away for safekeeping. She wasn't even allowed to wear jewelry. From inside the sorority she was told to walk out the front entrance and follow the sidewalk to the parking lot while completely naked. She was to go to the car she would drive on her little trip.

For convenience, Sherlyn had her long, brunette locks done up in a braid to keep her hair from become annoying. Just that morning, Hillary took some scissors to Sherlyn's pubic hair, giving her another trim. Hillary told her it wouldn't do to be seen in public with an unruly mop.

As she stepped out of the Sorority house and walked to the parking lot, she was acutely aware of how exposed she was. She moved quickly to get in the car. Even at the rapid pace she walked, two cars drove by, the boys inside made catcalls after spying the naked girl

She put a towel down on the seat to protect the seat from her naked bum. The last thing she wanted to do was make the leather seats in Hillary's new car smell like her butt, even though she showered earlier that morning.

Once behind the wheel, she was considerably more concealed than she had been while walking out the door of the Sorority. The girls in charge of her task gave her a sheet detailing where she was to drive to, and a list of what she was to obtain. Essentially, Sherlyn was on a naked scavenger hunt.

She was told that even though the freeways were a quick way to travel, the back roads would give her less opportunity to get caught. She was assured that if she was arrested the sorority would bail her out, and that the sorority had an in with the court system and would have charges dismissed. Sherlyn didn't want to put the statement to a test; she was going to be as careful as could be.

Since Sherlyn wouldn't be acting in a lewd or lascivious way, she wouldn't be arrested for indecent exposure, but she would likely face disorderly conduct charges, completely normal behavior for most college students according to her older sorority sisters.

Her first stop was North Brookfield where she was to find a particular fruit and vegetable stand on the outskirts of the small community. So, at high noon, Sherlyn put the car in drive and started her trip.

Sherlyn drove out of the university grounds, constantly on guard for campus security. She had the seat laid back as much as she could with it up enough so she could drive properly. She stayed scrunched down as much as possible until she got out of the city.

The secret to leaving the city without getting caught was to avoid as many traffic lights as possible. People who were sitting in their cars while stopped were likelier to be looking around.

By keeping both hands on the wheel and her arms up even with her breasts, it reduced the possibility of someone noticing her naked boobs from the side. Her areole and nipples could easily give her away. Still, she winced every time she passed a car, or a car passed her. What were worse were higher profile vehicles like SUVs. From the passenger side, they could look right down into her lap. For that reason, she tried to stay in the far right lane as much as possible.

Thank goodness, the windows in Hillary's car were somewhat tinted. If she would have been sitting in the back seat, she would have been home free due to the dark tinting of the rear windows. By the laws of the state, the driver and passenger side windows couldn't be tinted as darkly. The windshield was hardly tinted at all for the same reason.

Sherlyn visibly relaxed as she started putting the city behind her, as she drove west on a series of back roads. The navigation system in Hillary's car was a god send in helping her plan her route.

Her instructions were to buy the items at each stop on her list, but she was also required to take pictures of herself with her cell phone at each location. In addition, she had a video camera, mounted in a rack, sitting in the passenger seat. It was set up to video record her as she drove. It was insurance that she wouldn't stop and acquire clothing somewhere. She was to remain naked until she got back to the sorority.

Sherlyn pulled up into the parking area for the fruit and vegetable Stand in North Brookfield. She had been on the road for nearly two hours; she was amazed she hadn't been caught yet and taken to jail. She would never hear the end of it from her parents if that occurred. The sisters sending her off said she had about a 35 percent chance of being arrested based on past history.

While in North Brookfield, she was to buy a half dozen pieces of fruit or vegetables of her choice. Being late in the season, the choice of fresh items was limited. Of course, many of the year round produce stands like this one sold the same imported stuff as Grocery stores.

Sherlyn was a nervous as a politician on Election Day, what was the couple working the stand going to say about a naked girl getting out of a car to buy fruit.

Taking a deep breath, the dark haired girl unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door. It was now or never. After, checking all around for police, Sherlyn climbed out of the car.

Sherlyn quickly walked up to the fruit stand where the older couple was working. The woman looked up and a big grin crossed her face, "Well, it looks like a girl from the college has finally showed up Ed."

The man, Sherlyn presumed it to be the woman's husband, looked up from the records he was working on. He smiled, "Wow, Marilyn, they sent us pretty one this time."

Sherlyn was shocked, "You were expecting me?"

Marilyn made a shooing motion with her hand, "Sure honey, they send one of you gals out here naked almost every year. Initiation, right?"

Sherlyn smiled demurely, "Yeah, something like that."

Marilyn looked at her husband, "Edward, put your eyes back in your head and stop ogling the girl."

Edward chuckled, "I can't help myself, look at the boobs on the girl."

Marilyn shook her head, "Honey, you would think the man had never seen a naked girl before. What can I get for you?"

Sherlyn looked around quickly, hoping to get back in the car quickly so she could depart for the next location. She said, "How about six of those apples?"

The man smiled as his gaze wandered down to her dark brown 'V', "You know, I can give you a whole dozen for 40 cents more."

Sherlyn didn't want to haggle, "Okay, fine." She handed the man over a $10.00 bill. She waited, glancing around nervously as the man counted out her change. Then he took his time bagging up her apples. After what seemed like an excruciatingly long time, the man handed her the change and the apples.

Sherlyn only had one more thing to do, and she could be on her way. She could either take a selfie with her cellphone, or she could ask the couple to take it for her. It had to show her naked in front of the small business.

"Could I ask a favor?" asked the girl.

Marilyn smiled, "You need a picture right?"

Sherlyn sighed, "Um, yeah. I do."

Marilyn replied, with conditions, "Sure, Honey, but can we take a couple of our own? We have a scrap book, you see."

Sherlyn trying to get the hell out of there, answered, "Sure, no problem."

The wife took Sherlyn's phone and snapped a picture of the girl with neatly arranged fruit and vegetables behind her. Then Marilyn said, "Ed, why don't you stand with her."

Sherlyn blushed as the man snugged himself up against her. Marilyn snapped a couple shots. Then Ed, as bold as could be, asked, "Could I get one with my hands on your boobs? That would be killer!"

Marilyn chided, "Edward Simpson, you dirty old man!" It was immediately understood by Sherlyn that the man's wife wasn't going to try to talk him out of it.

Sherlyn decided if it would get her out of there quicker, she would let the man put his damned hands on her boobs. As many other things that had happened to her over the last month or so, having her breasts touched by a stranger was fairly minor. She said, "Sure, but I need to hurry."

So Ed stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at the camera with his arms around wrapped around Sherlyn's chest, he reached up and cupped her breasts with both hands, his fingers spread so her nipples would show through. Once he had a firm grip on her boobs, Marilyn took several shots. Then she took Sherlyn's cell phone and took a couple more shots so the girl could have a set. She said, "Now you can remember the dirty old man that had to have a handful of your titties."

It wouldn't be very high on the list of what Sherlyn considered desirable memories.

Then the woman laughed and said, "My turn!" So Ed grabbed the two phones and the older woman stood beside Sherlyn. The woman pulled her top up and flashed her own tits as the man snapped pictures with both phones.

Marilyn laughed, "I did that a lot at Sturgis when Ed and I rode out there one summer for the rally." She was referring to the big annual motorcycle rally that happened every year in the small town of Sturgis, which was on the other side of Sherlyn's home state.

With pictures taken, Sherlyn retrieved her cell phone, the apples, and her change thanking the couple as she walked away. She quickly headed to the car to head to the next stop. She was sure she was going to get arrested before she was done for the day.

Her next stop was Adams on the far western side of the state, which was almost another two hours travel time. The drive proved uneventful. She was amazed at how people tended to mind their own business while they drove. Cars that were coming head on could only see her for a split second and were unlikely to register that she was naked. She was amazed that she had driven 140 miles and nobody seemed to notice her nudity or care if they did.

She rolled into the small town. Her destination was the only convenience store in the small community; it was a 7-Eleven on the north side of the town. Her assignment while there was to go into the store, pay the cashier, come out, pump the gas tank full, and then go back inside to get her change. Of course, she was required to get a picture with her in front of the store and another one with the cashier before moving on.

She grabbed $40.00 cash she had stuffed in a cubby and got out of the car. She tried as much as possible to keep the gas pumps between the road and herself. She was mortified to be out in the middle of downtown Adams conspicuously naked. She was able to see people walking up and down the sidewalk when she drove into the hamlet.

Screwing up her courage, she walked into the small convenience store. The young man sitting behind the register looked up and stared at her in amazement. He gasped, "They said this happened, but I didn't believe a word of it. You're from a University, aren't you? You're doing one of those sorority initiation things, right?"

Sherlyn blushing said, "Um, yeah, I need some gas." She handed the cashier her $40.00 so he would turn the pump on. It would have been so much easier with a credit card, but that wouldn't have served the purpose, would it.

The young man called out, "Hey, Milton! We have one of those college girls!"

Sherlyn turned as she heard heavy footsteps approach from the back aisle. As she looked up to see who the newcomer was, she almost peed on the floor. It was a cop! Sherlyn didn't know whether to run, or just stand until the man arrested her. She felt like she was going to faint.

The man in uniform identified himself, "Hi, sweetie, I'm Milton Redding, I'm the Adams Chief of Police. My goodness, they sure sent a pretty one out this time. Girl, you are stacked."

Sherlyn, as pale as a ghost, squeaked out, "Are you going to arrest me?"

The policeman chucked, "Hell no, that would spoil everybody's fun. We've had a naked girl come into town for gas every year for as long as I can remember. It's a tradition.

"No, Sweetie, you go ahead get your gas, and we'll get some pictures, and you can be on your way." Then he requested, "Okay, sweetie, why don't you give me your phone and we can start snapping the pictures you need."

The policemen took pictures of Sherlyn pumping the gas, another of her walking naked for the door, a couple more inside the store, the required one with the clerk standing behind Sherlyn, and finally, the officer had the clerk take a few pictures of the girl standing with him in his uniform.