Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

Story Info
More humiliation as the initiation tasks continue.
26.7k words
4.43
154.4k
43

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sorority Pledge finished, so this will make much more sense if you read part 1 first.

As always I love getting comments and messages from you all about my stories, especially from other girls!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 11: Michelle's fun continues

As Michelle came down from her orgasm she grabbed a hand full of Cassie's hair, using it to wipe her now sticky fingers clean. She was delighted that Britney's domination of Harmony had further increased and she had enjoyed watching the bound girl being forced to pleasure Tiphany and Amy.

As Michelle was about to suggest their next game Ashley entered, followed by a naked Heather.

"Good morning girls!" said the sorority president with a smile,

"ah good Michelle, I see you have the potential pledges working hard!" she laughed.

Ashley walked over to Cassie, who was still tied to the chair with a gag in her mouth, she pinched the girl's left nipple, causing her to squeal into the gag. After a couple of seconds she did the same to the right nipple, again eliciting a squeal. Then with a giggle she pinched Cassie's nose shut, she laughed as the girl thrashed trying to free herself in an attempt to breathe. After a few seconds she released the bound girl's nose and laughed again as she franticly drew in air to soothe her burning lungs.

Ashley walked to the intercom and punched in a code,

"Taylor, could you and Lindsay come to guest room 1 please," she said,

There was a pause,

"I presume Taylor's having some fun in guest room 2?" she checked with Michelle,

Before Michelle could reply an out of breath Taylor panted over the intercom,

"Okay, we'll be in in a couple of minutes.".

Taylor had enjoyed 4 orgasms on Lindsay's face and had been well on her way to a 5th, but she reluctantly unchained Lindsay and told the taller girl to follow her into guest room 1.

In the meantime Cassie and Harmony had been untied and when Lindsay entered the room she was ordered to kneel at the foot of the bed alongside the other two formerly bound girls.

Amy, Britney and Tiphany were laid on the bed, Heather had been told to sit on the chair Cassie had been tied to and Ashley along with her two vice presidents were stood at the side of the room.

Tiphany laughed at the sight of Harmony and Lindsay's cum covered faces and joked,

"Is the smell of all that pussy juice on their faces making you feel horney Cassie!"

This made everyone laugh except the three kneeling girls who all blushed in embarrassment and Heather who was unsure and nervous about what Ashley had planned for her.

Michelle and Ashley had a whispered conversation as the sorority president found out what her deputy had been making the girls do so far that morning. She smiled when she heard about what they'd done to Harmony and when Michelle had finished talking Ashley told the three rich girls on the bed to sit at the front of the bed, dangling their legs over the edge.

"Yesterday you all got hot and sweaty wrestling with each other, before the girls on the bed got even hotter as you," she pointed at the girls on the floor,

"serviced them in bed last night and Michelle tells me none of you have showered yet this morning," she paused,

"and having sweaty, smelly feet isn't very nice, so the three of you on the floor are going to help the three on the bed by cleaning their feet." Ashley said with a slight grin.

As usual Harmony was ordered to go first, she was ordered to sniff the feet of each girl to see whose smelt worst. Ashley pulled her by her hair positioning her in front of each girl in turn as they wiped their sweaty feet on her face and waved their toes under her nose, giggling as they did so.

"Britney's are the smelliest, then Tiphany's, then Amy's." She informed Ashley once she had been forced to smell each girl's feet.

Hearing this Ashley positioned Harmony in front of Britney, Lindsay in front of Tiphany and Cassie in front of Amy. Heather watched on with interest, she noticed none of the girls had either soap or water, so she wondered how they were going to clean the feet in front of them. She also felt renewed confidence as Ashley had not made her join in this humiliating task.

Harmony took Britney's left foot in her hand, but as she did so Ashley slapped her arm down,

"No, not like that, use your mouth!" laughed Ashley.

Harmony reluctantly opened her mouth and Britney immediately pushed her sweaty toes in. The foot tasted as bad as it smelt,

"well, get on with it, clean the sweat from between my toes, get out all that toe jam and make sure you swallow it all!" laughed Britney.

As Harmony performed this humiliating and fowl tasting task she heard Amy and Tiphany giving similar orders to the girls beside her. She wished she had lied and said Amy's were worst as they barely smelled at all and would have been far less unpleasant. Her humiliation increased as she heard a small gasp from Britney, she knew humiliating her turned on the red head and she had heard that for some people having their toes sucked was a turn on, but it still grossed her out just how much Britney was enjoying this.

As she removed her toes from Harmony's mouth Britney ordered her to lick the sweat off the rest of her foot. When this was done she had the kneeling girl repeat the process on her other foot.

Once Britney was satisfied her feet were clean she looked over and seeing that the other girls were only just starting on the second foot she asked Ashley to come over and she whispered something over the kneeling girl's head. Ashley thought for a couple of seconds and nodded.

Britney lifted the soul of her foot to Harmony's forehead and used it to push Harmony backwards, causing her to land flat on her back on the floor.

A laughing Britney leapt off the bed and straddled the now sprawling Harmony, planting her pussy right above the blonde's lips,

"You know what I want," she giggled.

Harmony had tongued the red head's pussy before and she knew what the dominant girl liked. Britney was massively horney to start with so it only took a couple of minutes for Harmony's ministrations to get her off. Rapidly she ground her pussy over Harmony's face as she came noisily all over it.

"Ah that was good!" she purred with satisfaction.

Britney got up and sat back down on the bed where she was before, Harmony just lay there flat on her back, three girls cum coating her face, silently praying they had finished using her, at least for a while.

As Amy and Tiphany both agreed that their feet were now clean enough they also asked Ashley to approach them and whispered something to her. Ashley shook her head, saying out loud,

"Not now girls, I let Britney as she hadn't cum yet this morning, you both have!"

Michelle and Taylor were also watching Ashley talking to the girls on the bed, which meant nobody was looking at Heather, who had nervously stood up.

She hurried over to Harmony and to the well used girl's shock she squatted over her face, before saying quietly,

"My turn slut!" With a big smile on her face.

Heather had been feeling horney since she woke up, during the night she had been awoken by Ashley pinching her nipples, once the sorority president had woken her she had pushed her head down under the covers, instructing her to lick her to another orgasm.

Once satisfied Ashley had let Heather go back to sleep, beside her as she was before, now with Ashley's cum drying on her face.

In the morning Ashley had used Heather's tongue again and had teased the potential pledge's pussy with her finger, but hadn't let her reach orgasm before she stopped.

She had taken the girl into the shower and washed the cum off her face and had made sure to play with her breasts for several minutes, but again had denied her an orgasm. At the time Heather had thought that the sorority president was toying with her, but as she squatted over Harmony, feeling her tongue entering her for the first time, she hoped that Ashley was actually trying to see what she would do to get that orgasm that she had been denied twice that morning.

Ashley had enjoyed playing with Heather, the girl had got use to how to please her quicker than she had expected and she clearly enjoyed the taste of another girl, so was enthusiastic. She liked what she had seen in Heather, she thought the girl had a dominant streak in her and she hoped she could bring that out. Teasing her that morning had been fun for Ashley, but as much as she enjoyed the power of it, it was all for a reason, as Heather had correctly guessed the purpose was to see what she would do to get that orgasm.

As Harmony's tongue probed the outer lips of Heather's wet slit the shorter blonde let out a loud moan, at this unexpected sound everyone turned to look at Harmony and they were all shocked to see Heather riding her face. Ashley was delighted and had hoped to get a reaction like this after the teasing she gave her and with a smile said,

"Wow Harmony, that little lezzy tongue of yours really is insaiciable!" which caused the others to laugh.

Harmony blushed at this but kept on at what she knew she had to do, she licked deeper into Heather's wet cunt as the other girls cheered them on mockingly.

She found a now very wet Heather's clit and flicked her tongue over it, again making the girl on her face moan. She repeated this faster and faster, she slowed to let Heather get her breath back slightly before quickening again and pushing the shorter girl over the edge into a powerful shrieking orgasm.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, that's it slut!" she screamed as she clamped her thighs around Harmony's head, cumming in her mouth and over her face.

"Wow, 4 girls in one morning, you really are a slut Harmony!" mocked Michelle with a smile.

As the mixture of laughter, taunting and heavy breathing from Heather died down Ashley spoke again,

"I think that's enough fun for one morning. I want you to all get showered off, especially you Harmony!" the others laughed at this,

"and be in the party room in 30 minutes."

Harmony was sent to use the shower in guest room 2, partly so she would have the embarrassment of walking to the other room with her face covered in cum and partly because that meant 3 girls to use each shower.

When they reached guest room 2 Tiphany insisted that Cassie shower first. While Harmony waited Tiphany took the opportunity to tease her about her cum covered face and to joke about how much she was looking forward to using Harmony again.

Once Cassie was finished Tiphany was next into the shower, so Harmony again had to wait. Cassie was the nearest thing Harmony had to a friend in the house and didn't tease her or mock her, in fact she sympathised with the girl and tried to help her feel better.

Once Tiphany emerged from the shower it was finally Harmony's chance. She spent a couple of minutes just letting the warm water run over her face, before repeatedly washing her face and hair in an attempt to get the smell of pussy off of her. Eventually she hurriedly washed the rest of her body, brushed her teeth thoroughly, pulled on her robe and just about made it into the party room in time.

In guest room 1 it was a similar scene, Britney had been first into the shower, leaving Amy to mock Lindsay, who still had Taylor's juices on her face. Lindsay had been made to wait until last and like Harmony had only just made it in on time.

Taylor and Michelle had both returned to their own rooms and enjoyed a slow relaxing shower. Ashley had again taken Heather to her room. The two girls showered together as Ashley praised Heather for using Harmony like that and she confirmed the younger girl's suspicions that the teasing was a test.

Although they both just washed and nothing further happened both Ashley and Heather looked hungrily at each other the whole time and both knew that the night before would not be a one off.

Once the 3 senior members of the sorority and the 7 potential pledges had assembled in the party room Ashley issued instructions. The potentials would be left unsupervised to prepare lunch for themselves as well as 18 of the sorority sisters. It was explained that Scarla and one of the second year's had gone to teach 3 other second year's how to surf so would not be joining them. They would have just over an hour to prepare everything and should serve the food in the party room at 2 o'clock.

Before leaving Ashley handed Amy the clipboard with the list of what they were to prepare saying,

"Amy, I'm leaving you in charge, make sure everything gets done and there's no messing about!".

Ashley, Michelle and Taylor retreated to the sorority President's office to discuss the potential's and what they were going to put them through next. They discussed the afternoon's initiation task, before moving on to talk about the events of that morning.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" interrupted Taylor excitedly,

"you know how at Spring break boys make those lists of all the sex they've got, basically competing against each other to see who can get the most action," she paused

"well we should keep a list of what all the potential's have to do!" she laughed,

"I like it!" Michelle replied,

"and whoever does the most should have some embarrassing forfeit when the initiation process is over." She suggested.

"okay, good thinking!" smiled Ashley,

"Let's make the list now as we have some time and we'll have to try and keep it up to date."

They talked for a while making notes, it was agreed they would only count stuff the girls had been made to do, not stuff they had received. After a while they agreed on the following list:

Amy: nothing

Britney: nothing

Cindy: nothing

Rebecca: nothing

Scarla: nothing

Tiphany: nothing

Heather:

Pussys licked to orgasm: Ashley 4 times, Scarla once

(They didn't include times when Ashley was licking her in return.)

Cassie:

Pussys licked to orgasm: Tiphany 5 times

Feet cleaned orally: Amy once

Lindsay

Pussys licked to orgasm: Taylor 4 times, Amy 3 times.

Feet cleaned orally: Tiphany once

Harmony

Pussys licked to orgasm: Britney 4 times, Amy twice, Tiphany and Heather once each

Piss drank: Cindy, Rebecca and Britney once each

Face farted in: Britney for two whole nights

Feet cleaned orally: Britney once

The girls were pleased at the long list of stuff they had made Harmony do in particular and Michelle commented that both Cindy and Rebecca were desperate for a chance to use her for a while. Ashley also observed that maybe Cassie had got off a bit lightly so far.

Michelle was a little jealous that her name didn't appear on the list yet, but she knew that she had plenty of time as the sorority president and vice presidents could order first year's around all year.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 12: Another afternoon, another initiation task

By 2 o'clock all the food was ready and laid out as instructed. Harmony and the other 6 potential pledges were sat at one table, Rebecca, Cindy and the 6 second year's that weren't off learning to surf shared another table, Ashley, Michelle and Taylor had a table to themselves and the other third year's were on the last table.

Everyone sat eating and talking for a while, some speculated on what the afternoon's initiation task would be, some discussed what had happened that morning and some talked about what they would do to some of the potential's if they got a chance.

When everyone had had enough to eat the potentials were set to work tidying everything away and doing all the washing up. As usual Lindsay, Cassie and Harmony did most of the work and Amy, Britney and Tiphany did practically nothing.

When everything was finished the girls had half an hour until they had to assemble in the meeting room in the basement at 4 o'clock for the next initiation task. Michelle decided to make use of the spare time, she ordered Harmony, Lindsay and Cassie to follow her and she had them collect all of her, Taylor and Ashley's dirty laundry, sort it and put it in the washing machines in the laundry room. In the meantime she allowed the other four potentials to sit and chat with each other in the party room. This was an interesting group dynamic as the other 3 hadn't given Heather any attention until this point and they still looked down on her as she was one of the poor girls, but they were impressed with the way she had dominated Harmony that morning, so thought she was at least worth talking to.

At 4 o'clock everyone assembled in the meeting room. The potentials all noticed crash mats at the foot of any staircase they passed, although they had no idea why they were there.

Once Harmony was sat in the meeting room she looked around, noticing the layout was different to usual. As normal the sorority president and her vice presidents were sat alone, the potentials were sat back against a wall behind them. The 7 remaining third year's were sat just to the right of the potentials and the second year's plus Rebecca and Cindy were sat on the left as normal. There was also a large box by Michelle's chair and for reasons that weren't immediately apparent a sort of barrier had been set up, it was a lengthy piece of wood, stretching from one side of the room to the other with crash mats on one side of it.

When she was certain everyone was ready, Ashley stood and told them about the afternoon's challenge,

"This afternoon we are going to have a race and the winner will earn her sisterhood. However this isn't exactly your normal race," she paused

"you will all be taken up to the top floor of the house and the winner will be the first to get back down here and climb over the finish line," she paused again and pointed at the wooden barrier, showing that it was the finish line.

"To make this race more interesting you will all be left at different points on the top floor, blindfolded, with your hands and ankles cuffed." Again she paused, letting this sink in.

Harmony was shocked when she heard this and when she looked around she saw several of the other girls were equally surprised.

Ashley continued,

"You will all be blindfolded and handcuffed before leaving this room and when we get you upstairs you will have your ankles cuffed. The reason the third year's are sat by you is that for safety reasons we will assign one of them to each of you. They will not direct you or answer any questions, they will warn you by tapping hard on your shoulder when you are at the top of a set of stairs. They will also warn or even stop you if something dangerous is about to happen. Once everyone is in position a siren will sound, meaning you can start. We will set a one hour time limit and anyone failing to make that deadline will suffer a punishment, or if you all finish the challenge then the last to finish will suffer a punishment."

Again a few nervous looks were noticeable from the potential's as they heard the word punishment.

The girls were called up in a group of three and 2 groups of 2. First up were Amy, Britney and Tiphany, each girl was blindfolded and had their hands cuffed in front of them. They were each assigned a third year to look after them and were each led carefully by the arm upstairs. Lindsay and Heather were processed next and then it was Harmony and Cassie last.

Harmony was assigned a dark haired girl called Rachel and she couldn't help noticing that whenever she stumbled and sometimes even when she didn't the third year took the opportunity to cop a feel of her boobs. She also yelped slightly when Rachel pinched her arse as she followed her up the stairs and she also suspected the girl was taking the opportunity to look up her robe as she cuffed her ankles together.

Each of the third year's left their charge in their starting position as they met Michelle on the landing to inform her they were ready. Once Michelle had ticked all 7 girls off her list she moved back to the meeting room and used the intercom system to sound the siren allowing the race to begin.

123456...8