Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls sat in silence as they awaited their turns to be tested. Over the next hour or so all 17 girls were first called behind one screen to pee into a bottle, before they each stepped into the cubical and were x-rayed. Finally each had to strip behind the final pair of screens and under went a medical examination from Jenny.

Harmony didn't mind the peeing into a bottle or being x-rayed but she really didn't enjoy the medical exam. Jenny firmly groped her breasts and bum, groped all over her body and closely looked at her pussy. Whilst Harmony did realise most of this was necessary to check that she had no undiagnosed medical problems, she did think Jenny was extremely handsy and seemed to be really enjoying the groping of these 17 attractive teenagers.

As Ashley correctly predicted the medical tests were finished at around 1 o'clock. Ashley, Michelle and Taylor each took their groups into a different room where plates of sandwiches and fruit as well as bottles of soft drinks had been laid out. The girls were told to eat but not to talk to each other. As Taylor's group sat and ate, Harmony again found herself transfixed by Scarla, she hoped Scarla didn't notice this as it would be embarrassing if she did. She still couldn't figure out why she was so intrigued by the surfer girl.

After a while everyone had finished eating and Taylor brought them back into the party room where Ashley's group had already returned. After a few minutes Michelle's group also returned. As they walked past, Cindy and Rebecca both smiled directly at Harmony in a way that made her feel very uneasy.

Ashley went behind a screen to talk to Jenny and after a few minutes she returned with a clip board with notes on it. She whispered something to Taylor and Michelle before walking to the middle of the room.

"Well, well, well girls, some very interesting results." Ashley said in a teasing voice,

"Let's start with the good news, the medical check and the x-ray went well. None of you have any undiagnosed problems or broken bones. The piss tests on the other hand showed a few surprising results." She said with a slight smile,

"Firstly could Shelly stand up."

The girls looked around to see who Shelly was, after a second a brunette girl in the group of reserves stood up,

"Shelly, you failed the drugs test, where as we don't necessarily have a problem with drugs we do believe there should be limits. You tested positive for heroin and the test showed you had used it a lot. Heroin is far too serious a drug for us to find it acceptable, so I'm sorry but you're out."

Shelly tried to argue and protested that she'd quit taking it if she got in, but Ashley was having none of it and Michelle and Taylor led her out of the house.

"Okay, next could Scarla, Amy, Britney, Tiphany and Jess stand up."

The other girls all looked shocked that so many girls had been told to stand, especially as all but one of them were potential pledges, with Jess being the only reserve.

"Girls, you all tested positive for cannabis, this isn't a major problem, most of us have done weed at some time, I just wanted to warn you if you get in to take it sensibly with it, if your getting stoned every day we won't be happy about it and you could lose your place, however a joint a couple of times a week is fine." Ashley smiled and she directed the five girls to sit back down.

"Eve please stand up,"

As Eve stood up Harmony observed the girl was holding the card with number 4 on it, this meant she was now the first reserve as the first three had already been called.

"Eve, you have an STD, it's the clap. I don't know if your careless, a slut or both, but either way this means you're eliminated, bye bye!" she waved mockingly as she finished saying this and Michelle and Taylor led the now crying girl out.

"Lastly, Gemma please stand."

As Gemma stood up the girl holding the number 5, now the first reserve, burst into a hopeful smile.

"Gemma, congratulations, you're pregnant!"

Ashley paused as gasps could be heard from all around the room,

"Unfortunately the rules of this sorority state that no girl may live in the sorority house whilst pregnant. Therefore we cannot take your application any further. Just so you know Jenny estimates you are about 13 weeks along." Ashley told the girl putting an arm around her.

Taylor and Michelle gently led a shocked Gemma out and actually made sure she was okay before sending her on her way.

"So, reserve number 5, you saw the first stage downstairs, you have to do that stage now and as there is only one of you it's too much hassle to go downstairs for it. Jenny would you mind taking your assistants out into the hall way whilst we do this please." Said Ashley.

As Jenny and her assistants left the room Michelle and Taylor returned closing the door.

Reserve number 5 stripped as instructed, she was examined in the same way the other girls had been, then told to dress again. She was yet another blonde, although she might be described as a mousey blonde as her hair whilst still blonde was darker than your standard blonde. She was 5 foot 4 and had 34C breasts.

"Come over to us," Ashley told reserve number 5 and waited until the girl was stood facing the potential pledges.

Ashley walked around behind the girl,

"congratulations, you're in" She said placing the girl's name tag on her.

Ashley whispered something into the girl's ear and the girl formerly known as reserve number 5 took a step forward and gleefully said,

"Hi I'm Heather and I'm a potential pledge to Zeta Sigma Omega.

As the remaining girls cheered Heather walked over to Taylor's group and with a massive smile on her face she took Gemma's former seat between Scarla and Cassie.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: A Brief Interlude

When the cheering died down Ashley stepped forward again,

"Congratulations Heather for getting in as a potential pledge at the last possible moment. Heather you will take Gemma's place in Taylor's group. As for the 4 remaining reserves, we are going to re-number you from 1 to 4. The girl with the lowest number left now will get number 1 and so on. You reserves once you get your new numbers will leave the house. You are not eliminated though so you will keep your places in the halls of residence for free until the initiation process finishes one way or the other." The reserves all looked downcast hearing Ashley say this.

"For the 10 potential pledges the first chance to earn your sisterhood will start at 4pm today. Don't worry though as we have plenty for you to do in the almost 2 hours before then." Ashley informed the girls.

Ashley started her part in proceedings by arranging the new numbers for the reserves and escorting them out of the house. Once this was done she logged onto the computer in the Presidents office and signed 5 of the 6 eliminated girls off as eliminated. This meant the University housing department would know to either evict them from halls of residence or start charging them for their rooms the next day. She decided not to sign Gemma off, as the girl was pregnant she thought she should give the unfortunate girl a few days to sort herself out.

Ashley also looked up Gemma's details from her application form and when she found the girl's mother as emergency contact she picked up the phone and gave her a call to inform her of Gemma's pregnancy. Ashley knew that the sorority president didn't usually inform parents when a girl failed to gain admission into the sorority but she thought it was important that Gemma was looked after in her condition.

Whilst Ashley was busy doing this Michelle and Taylor had their groups taking down Jenny's equipment and lugging screens, medical equipment, computer equipment and all sorts of other stuff from the party room around to the parking area at the back of the house where Jenny's medical truck was parked.

Some of the equipment was quite heavy and this caused a little friction in Michelle's group. Cindy and Rebecca were trying to do as little as possible and Amy being comfortably the shortest of the ten girls was just not that strong. Lindsay the tallest of the girls therefore found it really frustrating trying to work with Amy. At one point Lindsay actually shoved Amy and told her she might as well just get out of the way as she was more hindrance than help. Lindsay didn't realise this but Michelle, Cindy and Rebecca were all just watching and remembering what was happening and that shove would come back to bight Lindsay later.

By 3 o'clock Ashley had finished in the office, Michelle and Taylor had finished having the girls clear the medical equipment out of the house and Jenny and her two nurses had driven away. So Ashley gathered the ten girls back in the now much emptier party room to go over the house rules and their pledging rules.

She started by reminding the potential pledges that until they earned initiation into the sorority they had to do absolutely anything a sorority sister told them as long as it wouldn't land them in hospital, leave any permanent marks or involve doing anything embarrassing outside the house. She reminded them that nobody outside of the sorority would ever find out what they did whilst they were pledging, if they refused an order they would suffer a severe punishment and that if they refused an order during an initiation ceremony then they would instantly be eliminated. They were also reminded that they all had to keep their name badges on at all times whilst they were pledging and that even after they were initiated they would have to obey all orders from the president or vice presidents no matter what they were until the end of first year.

"Now down to new information, from hear on in it's time to tell you the stuff I wanted to keep quiet until the reserves had left. Firstly we are going to be confiscating your normal clothes and your bags after you finish the activity we have planned at 4pm. You will each be given a uniform to wear during the day and you will all sleep naked. The uniform you will be given will not include any underwear, infact it's basically a night dress. You will be allowed to wear open towed sandals on your feet but no socks." The girls looked shocked as Ashley described their uniform.

"Now for the second revelation, as well as sleeping naked you will be sharing beds, there are two guest bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and a king size bed, so after 2 of you earn your sisterhood this afternoon the remaining 8 will be divided into two groups of 4, not necessarily the same as the groups you've been in so far by the way, and you will be 4 to a bed!" the girls gasped when they heard this.

"You may have noticed that all the girls in this sorority as well as all your fellow pledges and the reserves are all very beautiful. This is completely deliberate, this sorority has a reputation for being the gorgeous girls sorority. What's more most of the girls here are bi-sexual, don't get me wrong the vast majority of us are not gay, but making out with a beautiful girl is a lot of fun. There are one or two lesbians in the sorority but most of us are just bi. This brings me on to another rule, the girl on girl stuff all stays within the house unless both girls involved decide otherwise, most of us enjoy having boyfriends as well as messing around with girls and none of us want to get labelled as lesbian if we're not." Ashley said this in a very even tone but Harmony could see a mixture of smiles and nervous looks from her fellow pledges.

"During your initiation ceremonies you will have to French kiss another girl, so you should get used to that thought. That isn't the involvement I mentioned earlier though that you may have in another girls initiation ceremony." Smiled Ashley mischievously.

Ashley sat down and let Michelle and Taylor explain the rest of the sorority rules including no fireworks inside the house and other such obvious common sense rules. They also explained the rules on drugs including which drugs were allowed, such as weed and which drugs were banned, such as heroin.

They also explained that when the girls had applied once they'd reached the final 30 candidates the sorority had done a full background check on all of them. The sorority knew how much money all of their families had, whether they or their families had ever been in legal trouble, their grades in school, everything!

Michelle also got great delight in explaining that once it got down to only two girls left as potential pledges the sisters got to choose whether to allow the remaining two to continue trying to earn their sisterhood or whether to eliminate them.

After about 20 minutes Michelle and Taylor led the girls on a full tour of the house as Ashley returned to the meeting room in the basement to prepare for stage 3 of the initiation process.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6: Initiation stage 3

At about five to four Taylor led Britney, Cassie, Harmony, Heather and Scarla into the meeting room and a couple of minutes later they were joined by Michelle and her group Amy, Cindy, Lindsay, Rebecca and Tiphany.

The 17 sorority sisters were again sat watching on the pink chairs to the left of the room. The potential pledges were all told to sit down as Michelle and Taylor joined Ashley in front of them.

"Welcome to initiation stage 3," Ashley said with a smile,

"You pledges probably wonder how we manage to have everything including rent, water and electricity for free as well as a seemingly never ending supply of alcohol. There is no rent because the sorority owns the house, a former sister is CEO of the water company and the chairman of the electric company is married to a former Omega, so we don't get charged for any of those. As for the alcohol, we only have to pay a tiny price thanks to a deal with several alcohol companies and the remaining cost, well this initiation task usually takes care of that part!"

The sorority sisters cheered and clapped Ashley at this point,

"Your task this afternoon is in the next 2 hours you have to raise as much money as you can. You will be given just your purses, 100 dollars and a pager to tell you when the time is up and you need to return. Any of you that get any money by cheque get the cheque made as payable to ZSO Dolphin creek. The two of you who raise the most money will gain membership into the house." Ashley finished saying this with another big smile.

"Your two hours start, now!" Said Ashley to a cheer from her fellow sisters.

All the girls quickly ran out of the room, except for Cindy and Rebecca who just stayed sat leisurely on their chairs, opened their purses and took out their cell phones.

Harmony thought how she could best turn that money into more money, as she left the sorority house she thought about what she had seen on her way to the house. She remembered a cyber café, she hurried there. The only thing she could think of doing was internet gambling, she knew it was a long shot but she had no other idea's. She paid her $15 fee for 2 hours on the computer, she gave her card details and quickly transferred the remaining $85 she was allowed to use onto the betting account she had set up. She looked at her watch, already 35 minutes gone.

After an hour Harmony had been down to as low as $15 left to work with but she had eventually got better and now had $335, she realised she had to take one last go and then leave, she stuck $85 on a hand of black jack and won. She printed off a receipt from the machine and kept it with her receipt for the computer hire. She had including her initial $100 raised $420, she hurried around the corner to a ATM and drew out the money she had raised.

She dashed back to the sorority house and was half way back when her pager went off to tell her time was up. She reached the meeting room out of breath just in time.

Within a couple of minutes Harmony had got her breath back and the remaining girls had returned.

"Welcome back girls," The sisters cheered Ashley again.

The girls all looked nervous and a little tired except for Cindy and Rebecca who looked strangely relaxed and calm.

"We're going to go around the room, each of you will state your name, how much you raised and how you did it before handing over the money, you should include the $100 you were allowed to use of your own money as part of this task in your final total. each of you take one of these envelopes and put the money and any evidence we need to see in it." Ashley instructed the pledges.

As the girls took their envelopes and put the money and cheques inside Michelle stepped forward holding a calculator and Taylor with a clipboard to record each girl's total.

The girls were instructed to go in turn from left to right, with the sorority sisters watching on, the girls each stood to announce their results.

"I'm Amy and I raised $155, I did this by setting up a French kissing booth over by the science block as they are having an open day over there. It didn't work very well though as even though I didn't spend any of my $100 I only kissed 8 boys and 3 girls, everyone else was too ugly!"

This got a mixture of laughter and a light smattering of applause from the audience.

"I'm Cassie and I raised $283, I did this by going around campus and the surrounding streets and buying up loads of two for one deals plus all those free giveaways starting to appear around campus. I then put it all up on eBay with a one hour deadline. I spent the hour packaging everything up and didn't have to pay to post it as we get free post in this sorority as Taylor told us earlier. So I spent all my original $100, but people paid $283 for all the stuff I put on eBay."

This got a slightly bigger round of applause.

"I'm Harmony and I raised $420, I did this by doing some internet gambling at the cyber cafe on Maplin Road."

Harmony was pleased at the more solid round of applause she got.

"I'm Lindsay and I raised $300, I did this by challenging people to games of pool at the bar in Shark Street. I bet $20 per game winning 12 and losing 2 without spending any of my original $100."

"I'm Scarla and I raised $302, I did this by busking in the mall. Britney and I teamed up, I persuaded the music store to lend me a guitar for 90 minutes and with me playing and Brit singing we each made $202 to go with our initial unspent $100."

"I'm Britney and I raised $302, I did this by busking in the mall with Scarla."

Lindsay, Scarla and Britney all got a reasonable amount of clapping.

"I'm Heather and I raised $340, I did this by buying $20 of art supplies at the mall, I then set up near the entrance and sketched portraits of people and their children, I sold 13 of these at $20 a piece as I am pretty good at drawing."

After the applause for Heather died down Taylor spoke,

"Well with just three girls left to go Harmony is leading with Heather second, remember the top two will earn sisterhood."

Harmony was both massively nervous and really excited hearing this, she was so close to getting into the sorority.

"I'm Tiphany and I raised $580. I did this by paying a $20 entry fee in a wet t-shirt contest that started at 5 o'clock in the bar on Whale drive. I won the contest and got the $500 winners prize to go with the initial $80 I had left. You'll notice I'm wearing a new, dry t-shirt" She cupped her huge breasts with a big smile as she spoke.

The sisters loved this, Tiphany got both cheers and applause for her efforts.

Harmony still had hope, she was still in the second qualifying place, but she knew it would hurt even more if she lost now as it would be Cindy or Rebecca, both of whom she passionately hated, who would deny her.

Cindy stood and said with incredible smugness in her voice,

"I'm Cindy and I raised $15,000, I did this by phoning Daddy and asking for the money"

123456...9