Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ashley and Michelle came from rich families, they both thought this made them superior to other people and they both loved tormenting the poor girls who were pledging. Ashley knew Taylor had different views as she didn't have money, but that was why she was one of the vice presidents. The sorority had a policy that at least one of the president or the vice presidents had to be a rich girl and one a poor girl, this was to try and ensure money didn't become a divide between the sisters. Membership of this very selective sorority had helped elevate plenty of poor girls into the lap of luxury either through marriage or business opportunities.

Taylor kept the potential pledges busy until just before midday with various tasks such as hoovering, cleaning, dusting etc. At midday she led the girls back down to the meeting room for the days initiation task.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 8: Initiation Stage 4

As the girls entered the meeting room they all noticed that now the floor was covered in what appeared to be gym mats. 19 pink chairs were lined up on the far side of the room, the 3 gold chairs were on one side and their were the 8 white chairs lined up along the back wall opposite the gold chairs.

The 8 potential pledges were told to sit on the white chairs. After Harmony sat down she looked over at the pink chairs where Cindy and Rebecca watched on. As she looked at them Cindy waved mockingly at her and Rebecca stuck her tongue out at her. After what those cruel girls had done the night before Harmony could only turn her face away.

"Good morning girls, I hope you slept well." Teased Ashley.

This drew big smiles from Cindy, Rebecca and Michelle as well as Britney, Amy and Tiphany. Harmony along with Lindsay, Heather and Cassie just looked down in embarrassment. Scarla wasn't embarrassed but didn't take any pleasure from the night's events either so didn't really react at all.

"To answer what you're all thinking, yes these are gym mats, we need them for this task, I had the second years borrow them from the University gym this morning." Ashley explained.

"This task as going to be a lot of fun for us to watch and one or two of you may enjoy taking part in it too. You will all strip completely naked, even taking off your name badges. You will then take part in a wrestling tournament. This will take the form of quarter finals, semi finals and a final. There are some strict rules though, we don't anyone to get badly hurt. You can only win in two ways, by either making your opponent verbally submit or by pinning their head and shoulders to the mat for 3 seconds." Ashley informed them.

The sisters cheered, a lot of them gave the girls predatory looks at the thought of seeing them rolling around naked.

"You must stay on the mats at all times, no kicking or punching your opponents in the head, no scratching or bighting full stop and nothing that could cause your opponent serious harm. Please come forward and place your name tags into the bag Taylor is holding, then return naked to your seats leaving your robe under your seat.

When the girls had done this Taylor shook the bag and Michelle pulled the first two name tags out of the bag,

"The first quarter final will be Scarla versus Amy, then it will be Heather versus Harmony, then Britney versus Cassie and finally Lindsay versus Tiphany." Announced Michelle

"Michelle will be referee for the first two matches and Taylor for the last two matches, oh and the referee's decision is final." Ashley declared with a smile.

The first match between Amy and Scarla didn't last long, Amy being the smallest of the pledges and Scarla, from all the surfing she was used to doing, being very strong it led to a real mis-match. Amy ran at Scarla throwing herself at the taller girl. She actually knocked a surprised Scarla off her feet, they were on the floor with Amy laid on top of Scarla. Both girls felt a surge of excitement run through them as their breasts rubbed together as they struggled on the floor. After a few seconds Scarla got hold of Amy by the arms and rolled her over so she was laid on her stomach next to her. Scarla then climbed on top of Amy's back, Amy felt the heat of Scarla's hot pussy rubbing on her back as the blonde with pink streaks in her hair straddled her opponent planting her feet firmly on the mat. She then took Amy's left arm firmly in her left hand and pulled back on it, as she did this she wrapped her right arm around the smaller girl's neck. She pulled back on Amy's arm and neck with all her strength causing Amy intense pain. Amy struggled as much as she could but she couldn't dislodge Scarla and the pain was too much so she quickly submitted.

After the match Scarla helped Amy up and the two girls hugged, letting their naked breasts linger against each other before Scarla helped Amy to the white chairs where they both sat down.

Now it was Harmony's turn, she was quietly confident of her chances against Heather, she was taller than her opponent but knew that Heather was very clever so she would have to be quite careful.

The two naked girls advanced towards each other, Harmony lowered her head and charged trying to head butt Heather in the stomach. Before she reached Heather though a foot came out in front of her and sent her sprawling face down on the mat. She cursed herself as she fell for getting out smarted by Heather so early in the match, but what she didn't realise was that it was actually Michelle who tripped her. Michelle had been careful to do this subtly and Ashley and Taylor hadn't seen her interference.

Heather sprang upon the opportunity, as Harmony rose to her hands and knees Heather straddled her back wrenching back on her taller opponent's hair. With her other hand she firmly grasped Harmony's left nipple, she squeezed and pinched the girl's nipple whilst pulling back hard on her hair.

Harmony moaned in pain, she forced herself to keep going and not to submit though. Heather released her opponents hair and used her now free right hand to painfully pull and pinch Harmony's right nipple. Harmony wanted so badly to quit, after a few minutes of agony Harmony thought she could take no more, she shook and flailed trying to throw Heather off of her back, but with no success. As she thought she could take no more Heather stood up, she released Harmony's agonised tits and jumped up and landed feet first with all her weight on Harmony's back. The force of Heather landing on her knocked Harmony's arms out from under her and the blonde landed hard on her now extremely tender nipples.

Heather quickly rolled her over, she knelt on Harmony's shoulders with her crotch directly over the taller girl's mouth, Michelle knelt right next to, the now paralysed by pain, Harmony's head and with a huge smile on her face looked right into Harmony's eyes as she counted 1......2......3.

As Heather raised her arms in victory and the other girls cheered her, their focus on the winner, Michelle lent right over Harmony's head and spat right in her face. Michelle whispered something in Heather's ear and the victorious blonde took the opportunity to quickly rub her now moist pussy across Harmony's mouth and chin as she got off the defeated girl. Harmony expected to hear Ashley rebuke Heather and Michelle for what they had done but she realised to her annoyance nobody else had seen what had happened apart from her fellow pledges as Michelle was stood deliberately to block the view of the girls on the pink chairs and the gold chairs.

Michelle pulled Harmony to her feet and used a tissue to wipe her spit off Harmony's face before anyone else noticed it.

An embarrassed Harmony took a seat on the white chairs on the only free chair, which happened to be between Amy and Britney.

"Um, she smells of pussy," Amy said quietly leaning across Harmony to talk to Britney.

The two girls giggled,

"Well it's better than she must have smelt like when I let her go this morning!" Britney whispered back causing both girls to laugh out loud.

Britney was still giggling when Taylor called her to the mat for her match.

Looking at Britney and Cassie most thought it would be a close match, apart from the difference in hair colours and Britney having a big bum, there was a lot of physical similarity between them.

In truth though this was the shortest match of the whole day, as the two girls moved towards each other Britney stuck out her tongue at Cassie, this distracted Cassie's attention long enough for the red head to stick out her foot and trip Cassie as the blonde came towards her. Cassie rolled on to her back as she fell so that she could see Britney's attack, but this back fired as Britney stood over her and before she had time to react Britney lowered her ass on to Cassie's face. Cassie kicked her legs up to try and throw Britney off but the red head reached under her knees and brought them up to her chest. She was pinned immobile, her nose against Britney's asshole, her ass up in the air, unable to fight back as she heard Taylor kneel beside them and count out 1......2......3!

Britney climbed off Cassie's face with a smirk as the sisters cheered her. Taylor helped a very embarrassed Cassie up and led her over to a seat. She was sat next to Harmony where Britney had previously been. Harmony gently took Cassie's hand and put an arm around her shoulders,

"You smell like pussy," Cassie said quietly, a small smile flickering over her downcast face.

"Yeh, not good," Harmony whispered back also with a small smile,

"She didn't fart while you were under her ass did she?" Harmony asked Cassie,

"no," responded the pretty blonde,

"Well think yourself lucky, I spent all night with her ass on my face and I didn't believe it was possible for a girl that pretty to make such a horrible smell."

Cassie laughed a little and looked a little less sad.

Then it was time for the last quarter final. Lindsay, the tallest of the potential pledges was up against Tiphany. The dark haired Lindsay was only 2 inches taller than her huge breasted blonde opponent.

The two girls approached each other slowly, as they met on the middle of the mat they both tried to grab the other by the hair. Tiphany did manage to grab Lindsay's hair in her left hand and tried to pull her over, but all she managed to do was pull her towards her. As the two girls collided the collision was softened by Tiphany's massive breasts. Tiphany was distracted for a second as her nipples rubbed against Lindsay, causing her some momentary arousal. The dark haired girl seized her chance and tripped her opponent who fell to the mat landing on her stomach. Lindsay quickly knelt down on Tiphany's back pulling on the blonde girls hair. Despite her height advantage Lindsay was unable to cause Tiphany that much pain as her breasts acted almost like cushions under her, making the position more bearable. Tiphany tried to escape Lindsay's clutches by flailing her elbows at her opponent.

Lindsay had a back up plan though, she stood up with her feet either side of Tiphany's body to stop the blonde from escaping. She raised her left leg rolling Tiphany under it and on to her front. Before Tiphany had time to react Lindsay leapt into the air and landed ass first right on Tiphany's stomach. This knocked all the air out of the shocked Tiphany's lungs. Lindsay turned and held the girl's shoulders down, Tiphany was now helpless to fight back as Taylor knelt and counted 1......2......3.

The sisters all cheered Lindsay's victory. As Taylor helped Cassie to her feet and the still out of breath girl slumped into a chair Michelle stood and walked to the middle of the mat,

"Well done girls, so in the semi finals it will be Scarla versus Heather and Britney versus Lindsay." She announced.

Then Ashley announced that for the semi finals each girl would get a weapon to use, but it wouldn't be anything dangerous, just their choice of any object out of a box of sex toys. Ashley walked over to the store room and returned with the box, the girls for the first semi final each chose their weapon, Scarla chose a strap-on and harness and Heather chose a paddle, the kind used for spanking games.

Ashley told the girls to get ready and announced that Taylor would referee the first semi final and Michelle the second. Scarla put on the huge pink 10 inch strap-on and Heather took the paddle in her right hand.

The two girls approached each other slowly, then Scarla ran shoulder first at Heather. Heather saw her coming and dropped to her knees sticking the paddle out in front of Scarla to trip her opponent. Scarla tripped right over the paddle and landed flat on her face, the strap-on she was wearing stuck into the mat meaning her ass was raised in the air.

Heather quickly moved behind Scarla and swung the paddle, it hit Scarla right on the left ass cheek causing the surfer girl to yelp in pain. Heather swung the paddle again and this time it slammed down on her other ass cheek. Heather brought the paddle down again and again as hard as she could on Scarla's reddening ass, she alternated between cheeks each stroke, Scarla was in pain but knew she couldn't quit, she decided to play possum and forced herself not to react, as if she had passed out from the pain.

After a few more strokes Heather finally dropped the paddle and rolled Scarla on to her back, she held the girl's shoulders down and Taylor started to count, 1......2 and then Scarla lifted her head. Heather was shocked, she just sat there with a startled look for a second and that was all the time Scarla needed. Scarla was much stronger than Heather and with the other girl momentarily distracted she rolled Heather off her and on to the mat. Both girls made to get up but Scarla was faster, as Heather rose Scarla slapped her right breast, Heather's hand came down instinctively to the soar tit and that's when Scarla slapped the other breast.

With her opponent now reeling Scarla pulled Heather forward over her outstretched leg. Heather landed face down on the mat. Scarla came around behind her and stood over her, she grabbed Heather by the wrists and held her arms behind her back. Then Scarla with Heather's wrists tightly clasped in her left hand, positioned the strap-on against Heather's asshole.

"Heather, I'm going to shove this strap-on in right up to the hilt, unless you submit of course. If you've never taken it in the ass before this will be absolute agony for you, especially as I'm not using lubrication!" Said Scarla firmly,

"I'll give you to the count of three to decide," Said Scarla a little more kindly

Heather tried to struggle, tried to fight Scarla off but she was stuck, she had never had anal sex and with a strap-on that big in her little asshole she knew the pain would be excruciating.

"one......two......thr" Scarla counted,

"I quit, I quit, I quit!" Screamed Heather.

Scarla immediately stepped back, she was pleased Heather submitted as she really didn't want to hurt her that badly, even though her ass was still stinging from the paddling she'd taken.

As the other girls cheered Scarla took off the strap-on throwing it down by Heather's disguarded paddle and helped up her beaten opponent. Heather was sobbing a little, clearly terrified of that huge strap-on going up her ass, so Scarla embraced her and held her in her arms for a few seconds until the girl's sobs subsided.

Scarla helped Heather back to a seat and then asked if she could stand rather than sit as her ass still stung from Heather's paddling. She was told that was okay so she moved to stand behind Amy. Britney and Lindsay were then beckoned to come and pick out their weapons from the box of sex toys as Taylor moved the paddle and strap-on off the mats.

Lindsay chose a pair of handcuffs and handed the key to Taylor to look after. Britney chose a whip.

The two girls looked each other over on the mat, as they approached each other Britney pulled back her whip, as Lindsay stepped nearer Britney lunged forward swinging the whip, it connected with Lindsay's left breast. The shooting pain sent Lindsay sprawling to the mat. Britney swung again while a shocked Lindsay lay on the mat, again she connected, this time with her right breast. Britney took a second to look over her situation, she was standing over a taller girl with a whip in hand and the girl was just lying their at her mercy. Britney felt her pussy getting wet at the thought.

She swung the whip again, but this time Lindsay rolled out of the way. Britney turned to where Lindsay had rolled to and swung again. This time though Lindsay dived at Britney's legs tackling her to the ground. The whip flew out of Britney's hand landing several feet away. The two girls struggled on the floor, Lindsay's now sore breasts caused her pain as they rubbed against Britney's stomach and as she gradually got into a position of control on top of the red head the two girl's nipples rubbed together causing a surge of pleasure to run through both of them.

Lindsay grabbed Britney's wrists and again lunged forward, Lindsay's breasts were now on Britney's face as she brought the red head's arms up stretched above her head.

Lindsay quickly attached the handcuffs and locked them in place. Britney's arms were now above her head and cuffed together. Lindsay lifted herself on to her knees and positioned herself kneeling on Britney's shoulders holding her head to the mat. Michelle knelt and started to count as Britney struggled, but with her hands bound and her head and shoulders pinned no matter how much she flailed her legs she couldn't shake Lindsay off. 1......2......3!

As Lindsay stood the other girls cheered again. Michelle retrieved the whip from where it had landed and Taylor uncuffed Britney and helped her up. Harmony was pleased Lindsay, who she liked had won, but disappointed that Britney, who had done such disgusting things to her last night, hadn't suffered any pain as she lost. She also thought that if Britney had earned her sisterhood at least she wouldn't have to sleep in the same bed as that cruel girl anymore.

Ashley stepped forward and said,

"Congratulations Scarla and Lindsay, your both just one win away from a place in Zeta Sigma Omega."

Lindsay and Scarla were both given a few minutes to recover from their previous matches, the other girls talked amongst themselves during this time, Harmony whispered quietly with Cassie, who she had started to become friends with. Cindy and Rebecca were giggling and smirking at Harmony in a way that made the 18 year old blonde feel quite uneasy again.

When she was happy the girls had had enough recovery time Ashley stood and informed the two finalists that the final would start in two minutes and that as Sorority President she would be refereeing the final herself.

As the final started Scarla rushed at Lindsay, the taller girl stuck her leg out and Scarla tripped straight over it and landed on her back on the mats. Lindsay seized her chance and jumped over her opponent aiming to land ass first on the surfer girl's stomach, but Scarla rolled out of the way leaving Lindsay to land painfully with a thud on the mats.

As Lindsay landed she realised Scarla had faked her earlier fall and as she thought to regain her breath after her bad landing Scarla came up behind her wrapping her arm around Lindsay's neck.

Scarla pulled Lindsay's left arm back with one arm as the other remained around the other girl's neck, she drove her knee up into Lindsay's lower back causing the pain riddled girl to yelp, she repeated this several times, each time causing Lindsay to yelp in pain.

Scarla forced Lindsay down until the tall girl was laying flat on her stomach. Scarla still had one arm around Lindsay's neck and the other pulling her opponent's arm back, again she drove her knee into Lindsay's back over and over, this now caused Lindsay even more pain as every time the surfer girl's knee crashed into her back her breasts were painfully crushed under her.

1...456789