Sorority Rule

Story Info
Dad walks in on daughter's friend & must obey rules.
2.4k words
4.54
248.1k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful daughter Katie and her best friend Mindy had spent the night at my house. I am forty-four and have been divorced from Katie's mom for nine years. I have dated quite a few other women but have not found any that I wanted to settle down with. Katie is twenty years old and my pride and joy. She and Mindy have been best friends since sixth grade and were now in the same sorority together at college. I have watched both of them grow into beautiful young ladies. Mindy is with Katie and me so much that strangers think she is my daughter too.

My story begins the other morning. Katie and Mindy had spent Friday night at my house. I awoke the next morning and walked down the hall to my bathroom to take a shower. I call it my bathroom since there is another just outside Katie's room upstairs. I opened the bathroom door, walked in, and saw Mindy standing in front of me completely naked. We both froze and then she reached for a towel as I backed out of the bathroom and shut the door.

"I am sorry Mindy; I didn't know you were in there!" I shouted to her through the closed door.

"It was my fault Mr. Davis, Katie said I could use your bathroom to shower since she was using hers. I forgot to lock the door!" She yelled back.

"Just let me know when you are done." I said, and then returned to my room.

When I got back my heart was racing, my hands were shaking, and my cock was growing hard. I kept seeing the image of Mindy naked in front of my eyes. She was stunning, her dark brown hair, brown eyes, tanned body, beautiful tits (she was a D cup, I know this from doing her and my daughters laundry), and shaved pussy. Mindy was about 5'5" and couldn't weigh more that 130lbs. I was so turned on but this also made me feel guilty, after all this was my daughters' best friend. I didn't know whether to jerk off or pray for forgiveness. Finally after about twenty minutes of sitting there thinking about what I just saw I heard a faint knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I nervously said.

The door opened and Mindy now wearing one of my daughters' bathrobes walked in.

"I am sorry again Mindy, had I known you were in there..." I said

"Don't worry about it Mr. Davis, I should have let you know I was going to use your shower or at least locked the door." She said apologetically.

"Well let's just forget about it then, OK?" I asked

"Sure, just promise me one thing if you will?" She replied.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Please don't tell Katie what happened." She pleaded.

"OK I won't say a thing." I answered.

She smiled and even gave a little laugh and walked away. How had I not realized how gorgeous she was before now? The girls had gotten dressed and left for the day just before noon. I tried not to think about the morning's events for the rest of the day. I played a great round of golf later that day which helped me forget. The girls stayed with Mindy's mom at her house. Mindy's mom was a single attractive woman who never married Mindy's dad. I don't know why she and I never got together but it was obvious that Mindy got her looks from her mom. Mindy's dad had moved a about 500 miles away just before Mindy was born. She talked to her dad maybe once a year at Christmas but he was not a part of her life.

Katie called to let me know that they were leaving for school Sunday night but would be back next weekend. I could hardly wait.

The following Friday I came home from work to find Katie and Mindy in the kitchen making dinner. I gave Katie a hug and asked her and Mindy how classes were going. After some small talk Katie announced "Daddy, I am going out tonight with Kent but I will be back home by midnight."

"Who is Kent?" I inquired.

"Kent Clark, he graduated a year ahead of us in high school. I spoke to him at the gas station when Mindy and I were filling up a little while ago." She said.

"Well I guess it is alright, but don't be too late and no drinking!" I added being the good father that I am.

"Mindy is going to stay here tonight; she is going to use my computer to work on a paper for her Sociology class." Katie said.

After supper Katie and Mindy did dishes and then went to their room. Katie came down about 8'oclock looking beautiful. She had on a nice pair of jeans, a pink top that was cut a little too low in opinion, her hair was up and she and Mindy whispered and laughed until the doorbell rang. I heard Katie shout into the living room at me that she was leaving. I got up to go to the door but only saw a tall dark haired young man closing the passenger door on his Ford Ranger and walking around to get in on the drivers side. Well at least he appeared to have some manners.

I went back to the living room to read the paper and watch television. A couple hours later Mindy had come down and joined me in the living room..

"Mr. Davis, can we talk?" she asked.

"I guess we can, what do you want to talk about?" I asked but I suspected I already knew the answer.

"About my sorority." She said.

"Sure." I said a little relieved.

"Well you know how some fraternities and sororities have crazy codes and rules for their members." She asked.

"Yes I do. Back in college a friend of mine belonged to a fraternity and one of it's rules was never to leave any beer left in a can even if it wasn't yours. I had so much fun drinking half a beer only to watch him have to finish it." I chuckled.

"That's funny. Well our sorority has a rule kind of like that too. You see, oh how can I say this, our rule basically says that we should always be honest with guys and never act like a tease." She began.

"Sounds noble to me" I interjected.

"You see, what that means is that we should never lead a guy on, what I mean is....well if we show a guy our body we have to let him have it...we have to have sex with him. Do you see what I am saying?" She nervously asked.

"That if you let him get to third base you have to let him go all the way?" I said

"Sort of, you see it does not apply to doctors or family, but if anybody sees me naked as you did last week then I have to have sex with them." She responded.

"Let me get this straight, because I accidentally walked in on you in the bathroom, you and I have to have sex?" I asked

"Yes." Mindy sheepishly replied.

"What if you don't?"

"Then I will have to leave the sorority."

"How would they know?"

"They wouldn't but I would and I swore on my mom's life that I would uphold all rules of the sorority" she said.

"Are you saying that you want to have sex...with me?"

She nodded her head but did not look up at me. I was excited but also felt sorry for her; this must have been a hard thing to tell me. I instinctively put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

"Mindy, I am..." was all I could get out before she suddenly looked up and placed her beautiful full wet lips on mine and began kissing me, tentative at first but as I surprised myself by kissing her back, she or we began kissing more passionately.

My hand slowly drifted down her back and found a home on her hip. Her hands combed through the back of my hair. When our lips finally parted, she looked me right in the eyes with a seductive glare I have never seen. I didn't say a word. Her hands moved down my back around to the front of my waist and began undoing my pants. She took a step back and pulled down my zipper and then placing her thumbs in each side of my pants pulled both my pants and boxers down to my ankles until they rested on the floor and she rested on her knees. She gazed straight at my semi hard cock then looked up at me and smiled.

"Mr. Davis..I..um...WOW!" was all she could manage before wrapping her hand around the base of my cock and guiding it into her warm wet mouth. I felt like my cock had finally found a home. She took it out of her mouth and licked the underside of my cock, licked my balls and placed them one at a time in her mouth. She was so gentle yet I was absolutely sure that she had plenty of practice. No first timer was this good. She continued to take my cock into her mouth, and then she looked up at me and at the same time engulfed my cock until her nose was pressing against my pubic bone. I had only been deep throated once before but never had it felt this good.

She stood up and in one motion pulled her t-shirt off reveling two tits spilling over her pretty red bra. She then undid her own pants and slid them off as I slid my own all the way off. I quickly lost my shirt and reached out to unclasp her bra releasing the trapped titans within. Now that I was in no rush I could admire their beauty. Her tits were full and natural, perfect shape, light pink areolas almost as big as my palm, nipples that protruded just enough to get between my thumb and finger. I stepped back to admire her body, the only clothing that remained was a pair of red satin thong underwear which I then reach out and stripped her of them. I leaned forward and sucked each of her tits as also gently caressed them. I then began slowly kissing my way down her flat stomach to her perfectly clean shaven pussy. I licked just above her slit and then I licked up the inside of each of her thighs. She sat back in the couch and spread her legs and then used her fingers to spread her bald pussy open. Although I had not licked her pussy yet it was dripping with wetness. I slowly inched my mouth closer to her clit. I could smell sweet aroma of her pussy, a smell I would always hold in my memory. I placed my tongue against her labia and she let out a sigh of relief. I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could and then slowly licked all over her pussy. I placed two fingers into her pussy and slowly and steadily licked her clit.

"Don't stop." She pleaded.

I continued this pace, her breathing grew more rapid, she began to moan louder, she began fucking my fingers with her pussy, until at last I felt her hot thighs close around my head as her hands tried to pull my head into her pussy more and her body shuttered violently. When her body relaxed I kept licking and soon found myself licking the rim of her ass. She moaned with pleasure and I continued to lick and then placed one of my well lubricated fingers at the opening of her puckered hole and pushed it in slowly. She moaned even louder and pulled my head back to her clit again. As my finger continued into her until it was buried I licked her clit as I had done before.

"Oh god that feels good!" she moaned.

With this encouragement I then began to work a second finger into her tight hole. She accepted it without hesitation. As I did this and licked her clit she began fucking my fingers again only this time with her ass. I buried my head in her pussy and hung on for the ride.

"Yes! Yes! I cannot believe it; I am going to cum again!" She shouted as her body began to quiver and unleash a second and just as powerful orgasm. When she was done I withdrew my fingers and head, and stood up. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and leaned forward to suck my hard cock to the back of her throat. She stood up, turned and pushed me back on the couch. Mindy straddled my legs and placed her dripping wet pussy on the head of my cock. I could see every inch of my cock disappear as she lowered herself onto me. She rode me as I could feel her warm wet snatch surrounding and milking my cock. This girl was my daughters' age, her best friend, I watched her grow up and now she was fucking me silly. I sucked on her bountiful tits as she ground her pussy down on my cock. It was too much I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. A mighty tingling sensation was beginning in my cock when all of a sudden she moaned loudly, her pussy clamped down on my cock, and began screaming:

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Three fucking times! I don't believe it!"

I then breathlessly said "I am going to cum"

Mindy quickly climbed off of me and slammed her mouth over my cock. She deep throated me and I rewarded her with a huge load of cum. It must have been too much as some of it poured out of the side of her mouth. She came up for air, used her fingers to scoop the spilled cum back into her mouth and swallow. She continued to suck every last drop of cum out of me.

"I will give you a quick break and then you are going to fuck my ass!" Mindy happily exclaimed.

I sat there temporarily spent, Mindy's head on my lap licking my hardening cock. She began to stroke it up and down while she gently kissed the head of my cock. We were both lost in each other.

"OH MY GOD!"

We both immediately turned toward the living room door. There was Katie staring at us, alone, and back from her date.