Sorry, Dear

Story Info
Mother causes trouble for her daughter.
3.4k words
4.42
44.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers

I have a new car. She's a sweet little number with all mod cons. Inbuilt phone, dash cam and rear view camera, automatic parking, all the latest goodies. Fully insured of course, because I am quite sure that when I go out some Sunday driver in a twenty year old four wheel drive is going to rear-end me.

A nice thing about modern cars is that they're hard for the casual thief to steal. With that little chip in the key hot wiring doesn't help, because the engine just cuts out again as soon as you start it.

So I'm sure you can understand my feelings when my car was stolen by a pair of brazen thieves and pranged before they even got it out my gate.

To put it politely, I was slightly miffed about the whole affair, and intended to speak firmly to the culprits.

How am I going to find the culprits you wonder? Well one of them came to my door and knocked, asking for help. The other had broken her wrist and couldn't get out of the car.

Next door to me reside this woman and her daughter. Their ages were forty and twenty respectively. They appeared to be independently well off, as I had never seen either of them working, but they never seemed short of anything.

Jennifer, the mother, had much admired my new car and had asked if she could take it for a spin. Having a keen appreciation for her driving skills and knowing precisely why she had lost her license, I politely told her no way known. The same applied to her daughter, Melissa, who had a current license, but driving skills similar to her mother's.

Please don't think I'm denigrating women drivers. As a species they tend to be more cautious and probably safer than male drivers. These two, however, seemed determined to perpetuate the myth of the bad female driver.

I thought that my blunt refusal would be the end of the matter. Silly me. Jennifer had seen her chance and when my back was turned she'd filched the keys off the kitchen table. I didn't even realise they were gone.

The first I knew of anything was when Melissa knocked on my door and said her mother had had a minor accident and could I come and give her a hand. I assumed that she'd fallen off a stair or tripped over a rug or something. You can imagine my feelings when I followed Melissa outside to find my nice new car wedged against a tree with Jennifer inside it.

I constrained myself, deciding the priority was getting Jennifer out safely and then treating any injuries. I could always strangle the pair of them afterwards.

Checking Jennifer quickly, I decided the only thing wrong with her was a sprained wrist, caused by the steering wheel wrenching it when she hit the tree, and a strong reluctance to get out of the car and face the music.

I pointed out that I could yell at her just as loudly while she was in the car as I could when she was inside, so she glumly climbed over the seat and exited via the passenger door.

Still prioritising, I checked Jennifer's wrist and applied a strong crepe bandage. I told her I'd be very surprised if it was broken but if it gave her too much trouble she should go and see a doctor.

I then politely queried how they happened to possess my car when I said they couldn't and why was Jennifer driving when she didn't have a license, and did they realise that my insurance company would demand a police report because of the unlicensed driver?

Jennifer explained that it was my fault. I'd left the keys on the counter and I was obviously daring her to take them, so she had. She also offered to pay for the repairs. She could afford it, she told me. There would be no need to involve the police or the insurance company.

Fine by me. If Jennifer was willing to pay all costs, I was willing to let her. I handed her the phone and told her to make the necessary arrangements, specifying the panel beater she was to use.

Turning to Melissa I asked her if she had been in the car as well. She flushed and nodded.

"You do both remember that I specifically told you that I didn't want you driving it?" I asked. Have you ever noticed how polite some people can be when they're furious? That was me, right then.

"But that was your fault," protested Jennifer. "You shouldn't have left your keys lying around."

Putting my keys on the kitchen table of my own house is leaving them lying around? I treated that fatuous defence with the contempt it deserved.

"You both know you screwed up," I snarled, some of my temper beginning to show. "As far as I'm concerned it's now a case of what form of retribution I take."

"I've said I'll pay for the damage," protested Jennifer. "Surely that's enough. And I've been injured," she added pathetically, holding up her bandaged wrist.

"Paying for the damage is called restitution," I explained. "Retribution is what form of punishment should be handed down. Do either of you have any suggestions?"

Both women stayed mute, not liking the idea of any sort of punishment.

"Assuming that you don't want me to call the police and file charges, I'll have to deal out the punishment myself," I pointed out.

"Why do we have to have any sort of punishment at all?" protested Jennifer. "We said we're sorry and that we won't do it again."

"Actually, you didn't," I said dryly. "What you said was that it was my fault. That doesn't really seem to me that you're accepting responsibility."

"What is your suggestion for a punishment," snapped Melissa. She didn't appear too happy that I should consider that she needed punishing.

"I'm an advocate of corporal punishment," I said with a smile. "Your punishment is going to be a good spanking, Melissa. Unfortunately, Jennifer has that sprained wrist, so the punishment I had planned for her will have to wait until she's better. It will give her something to look forward to. Unless you care to take her punishment as well, get it all over and done with?"

"You're not spanking me," snapped Melissa.

"Uh, Melissa, the police," muttered her mother. "I couldn't bear having to explain this to the police, what with me having no driver's license."

Melissa looked at me and then at her mother.

"You seriously want me to let this moron spank me?" she gasped. "I'm an adult, damn it. Not a child."

"I know dear, but the police?" Jennifer was at full whine now. "There would be all sorts of unpleasantness. You know what the judge said last time. And this time you'd be in trouble too, because you were in the car. You could lose your license, even though you weren't driving, and then what would we do?"

Melissa sent fulminating looks at both of us, seriously unimpressed with the turn of events, but knowing she was in a corner. She finally nodded.

Never one to let a victory stand alone, Jennifer promptly pressed for another concession.

"I'm sorry, dear," she whined, "but do you think you could take my punishment, as well? You know how I hate waiting for bad things to happen. If you'll just accept my punishment then that will be it. We can put all this behind us."

How much worse could it get, Melissa must have decided, as she nodded sullenly.

"Melissa, before you accept your mother's punishment, we really should discuss it. After all, she was the main offender her. You were just an accomplice." I didn't want Melissa turning around later and saying I hadn't warned her.

"Melissa?" came the whine from Jennifer as Melissa hesitated, and Melissa yielded.

"I'll take it," she sighed. "Let's get this whole thing over and done with."

"Sorry, dear," sighed Jennifer, happy that she was getting off scot free. We'd see how happy she'd be at the end of the punishments.

Melissa glared at me.

"I suppose you want me to come to your bedroom now for the spanking?" she asked.

"Certainly not," I told her. "I think it's only fair that Jennifer be here to witness the punishments that her irresponsibility have brought upon you. I'm comfortable where I am so you can just bend over my knee right here."

I paused, and then added the punchline.

"So if you care to get undressed and bend over we can commence."

Melissa froze. "You expect me to get undressed for this?" she asked, horrified.

"Yes," I said blandly, waiting.

Melissa looked at her mother. Jennifer looked back and shrugged.

"It's only nudity, dear," she said. "People do it all the time. And I'm here after all."

Giving me a look that promised vengeance to come, Melissa slowly started to undress. She took off her skirt and panties, and then looked at me.

"Isn't this enough?" she asked. "There's no need for me to take off my top. You're not going to be spanking me there, after all."

I just said "strip", while her mother just shrugged helplessly.

Moving even slower this time, Melissa finally stripped completely.

As she turned to face me, face bright red, I just couldn't help myself.

"Nice smooth shave," I said, and I could almost feel the icicles in her eyes. I shrugged and spread my hands to either side.

"Don't be like that," I said. "I didn't mention your beautiful breasts and the way they bob as you move, or the smooth curves of your pussy."

I thought she was going to cut and run at that point, but Jennifer chimed in.

"Really, Andrew," she said. "You shouldn't be discussing Melissa's body like that. Just accept that's she's lovely and don't comment."

Bowing to maternal pressure, I had Melissa bend over my knee. It took several adjustments until I was happy that she was in the right position, and despite Melissa's comments it wasn't my fault if her breast fell so naturally into my hand a couple of times while she wriggled around.

Finally she was in position, her bottom shining in front of me and, although I didn't tell her this, her pussy peeping at me from the gap at the top of her thighs. Also, Jennifer had a good view of Melissa's bottom and would be able to see the effects of the spanking.

Now that the scene had been set, I proceeded to deliver Melissa's first spank. It was hard and fast and landed right on her bottom's left cheek, leaving a distinctive hand mark. Melissa squealed, and then squealed again as the next spank left a matching hand mark on her other cheek.

"OK," Melissa said hastily, "you've made your point. You can let me go now."

I just looked at her and shook my head sadly, then returned to the task at hand. I wasn't in a hurry. I was determined that Melissa at least would learn something from this. I just continued the spanking. After the first couple of squeals Melissa fell silent, determined not to give me the satisfaction of hearing her yell, but that didn't worry me. I suspect that she thought I would quit after about a dozen spanks, and she was going to be very disappointed when I didn't.

After about fifteen spanks Melissa started to wriggle a bit, and I could hear her talking through gritted teeth suggesting that that was enough.

The way I continued to spank her, steady measured strokes, made her realise that it wasn't enough, and her nerve finally broke and she started squealing at the pain. Not the sign I was waiting for and I continued beating a tattoo on her bottom until she finally burst into tears.

Satisfied, I stopped, resting my hand on her hot bottom, which was now a deep red.

"Tell me, Melissa," I said quietly, "have you finally got the message that I was deeply disappointed and offended by your behaviour?"

She nodded her head jerkily, and I drew her to her feet.

"Now, are you ready to take your mothers punishment?" I asked her.

Melissa stared at me defiantly. "What is it?" she asked.

I shook my head. "You'll have to find out the hard way," I told her. "Yes or no?"

"Melissa?" prompted her mother, hope in her voice, eager to have someone else take the punishment, even if it was her own daughter.

Melissa wanted to refuse. Her bottom was hurting. She had never had a spanking like that before and didn't want another one. But her mother was looking so hopeful that Melissa simply nodded. She'd face what was coming.

I turned to Jennifer. "Will you excuse us for five minutes and wait in the hall. There is something I need to tell Melissa now."

Jennifer was only too happy to get away from all this nastiness for a few minutes. She skipped happily out of the room.

"Turn around for a moment and bend forward over the couch," I told Melissa.

Reluctantly she did so.

"Now don't jump when I touch you," I said. "I'll explain why I'm touching you in a minute."

With that I gently stroked Melissa's pussy, running my finger lightly along her slit. Of course she jumped, but she then tried to hold still, even though she was now breathing a little harder.

I carefully eased her lips apart, just enough to slip a finger into her, probing her vaginal passage. As I had hoped, it was wet, the nudity and spanking combining to excite her.

"OK. I told her. When you're mother comes in, I'm going to have sex with you. It doesn't matter if you like it or hate it, you will act as though you hate it. You will wriggle and weep and cry about the horrible things I am doing to you. I want your mother to feel really ashamed of what she's putting you through."

"You're going to rape me?" gasped Melissa, "In front of my mother?"

"It's not rape, because you've agreed. Reluctantly, maybe, but you have agreed."

"But I didn't know what I was agreeing to," Melissa protested.

"Then that's another lesson learned," I said. "Don't agree blindly to things. Now the main reason I asked Jennifer to step out of the room is because, before I ravish you with all the weeping and wailing, I thought it would be a lot easier for you if I do my initial entry now. This will give your body time to adjust before the main event."

"What? You expect me to stand bent over like this just so you can stick your cock in me as a preliminary?" demanded Melissa, shocked.

"Correct. I just tested you and you're nice and damp, so it should be fairly simple to start off."

While I had been talking I'd also been sliding my zipper down, and now I was pressing the head of my cock against Melissa's slit, just where I wanted to enter her. I waited for a moment for a protest, but all she did was turn to look at me with a scandalised look on her face.

So I pressed in, sliding past her lips and starting the journey home. As soon as I had pushed past her lips I saw Melissa's eyes open wide, and an odd look crossed her face, then she hurriedly turned her head to look away.

I pressed firmly forward, feeling Melissa stretching to accommodate me, and her pussy seemed to push back against me, encouraging my entry. Then I was firmly inside her, and my hands reached around to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them.

I withdrew and zipped up, and had Melissa stand up, and then I called to Jennifer to return.

I don't know whether I mentioned this but Jennifer is a larger lady, easily twice the size of Melissa. When she sat down she provided a nice comfortable lap, and to her shock I directed Melissa to bend over her mother's lap.

This little stunt provided Jennifer with a fine view of the action that was to take place. Jennifer looked at me to ask what I thought I was doing, but when she saw me unzipping her mouth just hung open and she didn't say a word.

Jennifer just watched in horror as I stepped up behind Melissa and moved her lips apart, placing my cock between them. Melissa gave a horrified squawk when I pressed my cock against her, and as I pressed firmly home she gave a terrible wail, not stopping until I was fully in her.

Now that I was in Melissa I wanted Jennifer to have a good view of the action. Instead of putting my arms around Melissa and clasping her breasts while I thoroughly worshiped her body, I just lightly clasped her hips, Giving Jennifer an excellent view as I slowly pulled out, to the accompaniment of a long drawn out moan from Melissa. This time I plunged in faster, with Melissa giving a shriek of shock.

Again I came out (moan) and this time pushed slowly back (wail). I started to vary my performance a little. Pulling slowly out and hearing the moan build and then slapping back in quickly when only half way out. I thought Melissa was going to choke changing the moan to a shriek so fast, and Jennifer was looking distinctly worried.

I played around a little, seeing what sound effect I'd get for a fast withdrawal, pushing only half way in and then pulling back and various other combinations of speed, direction and depth.

It was all quite entertaining from my point of view, but Jennifer was looking appalled as she watched my cock plunging in and out of Melissa. I didn't know how Melissa felt about it until I received a sudden kick on the shin. I took it that this was a hint to stop stuffing around and get down to some serious work, so I did.

I started on a steady rhythm, slowly building up speed, accompanied by wails and cries from my victim from the terrible assault I was inflicting upon her person. After a while Melissa started twisting and turning, writhing madly under my steady pounding, the extra sensation almost sending me through the roof.

The fun couldn't last of course. Melissa gave one last terrible shriek and seemed to collapse. I damned well knew she was having an orgasm, because she clamped her muscles around me, triggering my own and then milking me for all she was worth.

Jennifer was almost in a state of shock. She eyes threw little daggers at me, but I noticed that she hadn't protested once, letting Melissa being savagely brutalised by my rampart cock rather than risk any punishment herself. I hoped she was now feeling guilty.

I withdrew from Melissa and tidied myself up, leaving Melissa draped naked over her mother's lap. Jennifer just stared at her, not knowing what to do.

Just then I heard a truck pull up outside, and guessed that the panel beaters had arrived to collect my car. I suggested to Jennifer that she might like to go and talk to them and sign the work order, seeing that she was paying.

I picked Melisa up off Jennifer's lap and onto her feet and Jennifer bolted, happy to be away from all those terrible events.

"I hope my performance was satisfactory, sir?" Melissa murmured.

"I think so," I replied. "I was feeling thoroughly ashamed of myself for inflicting such a terrible punishment on you."

"So you should be. That spanking hurt. I won't be able to sit or lie comfortably for a week."

"Too bad. You earned it. Do you think your mother learnt anything?"

"Probably to try harder to not get caught," sighed Melissa. "But if she's feeling guilty, I might be able to get her to upgrade my car now. Best chance I've had for a while."

I leaned over and kissed her nipple.

"Good luck with that. She'll claim she needs the cash to repair mine."

I stood there for a moment, stroking her breasts.

Melissa shuddered slightly, and sighed. "I'd better get dressed or mother is going to wonder why I haven't," she murmured, pulling away from me.

I watched her gather up her bits and pieces, dressing a lot faster than she undressed, but then, she always did.

Ashson
Ashson
8,508 Followers