Sorta Kinda Love Letter

Story Info
She gets a love letter of the erotic kind.
850 words
4.69
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey You...

I couldn't concentrate at work at all today. You were on my mind ALL day. Work was piling up around me, and I just couldn't care, I couldn't bring myself to do it, it was so boring. Thank god the boss is away!

I wrote you several emails during the day, but I wanted to write you something different, something special. I wanted to tell you how I feel right now, how I've been feeling all day, all week!. I want to put down in words the images flying around in my head, and I want you to know how I want to feel with you. You are one hot lady and I love being with you. I love touching you, kissing you, fucking you.

By the end of work, I finally sorted out what I wanted to write, and it follows this quick note. I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but I'm sure it wont. And hey, if you like it, perhaps we can put it into action this weekend when I come down? I guess this is my first sorta kinda love letter! Enjoy...

Love me xx

*

She was lying on her belly, her hips supported by a pillow. He forced her legs apart and slowly eased his fingers inside her glistening pussy, smearing her juices all the way to her ass. She pushed hard against his hand and was groaning low and guttural like an animal. He plunged another finger into her ass and worked his hand to the rhythm of her thrusting. Her breathing was becoming shorter and her cries of pleasure matched her thrusting rhythm: "Ooh, yes, OH God OOOH!!" Her moans now so loud the neighbours could probably hear. He kept up his pace matching hers, his fingers sloshing in and out of her wetness, the noises reverberating around the room.

Soon, he withdrew his fingers from inside her, and he changed their positions. He moved his hands onto her hips, and lifted her to her knees. She took the pillow up to her head and buried her face into it. She reached behind her and grabbed his dick. She began to guide him into her, but to his surprise and delight, she pressed his dick to her ass. "Fuck me in there" she said.

He slid slowly and gently into her tight hole, and she gasped, moving her hand from his shaft to her cunt and began to finger herself before beginning to thrust hard back against him.

She was no longer just moaning, she was yelling for him to fuck her hard. He held on to her hips and pushed as hard as he could, she was pushing back against him, matching his thrusts with her own. He ran his hands down the length of her back.

She started to come. There was a moment of silence as the feeling built first between her legs, and rose to her belly. Involuntary muscle spasms affected every muscle and made her quiver and then she let forth a loud cry of pleasure into the night. He heard her coming. He felt her coming. Her ass gripped his dick harder, like a clenching fist. He was thrusting as hard as he could, feeling his balls smacking her hand as she played with her clit, making her orgasm come in wave after wave as never before.

As he watched his dick slipping in and out, his balls slapping up hard against her, he could feel his own strong sensation that started in his scrotum. Almost bellowing, he let her know that he was about to come. She was still playing with her cunt, but let herself go to grab hold of him, squeezing his balls and pulling at them as she felt his dick swell, and then unable to resist, he came inside her with a sharp inhalation of breath. With each thrust he gushed hot and sticky semen into her ass: the excess overflowing onto her hand which she then used to varnish her already glistening pussy.

He kept gently, slowly thrusting into her, his body shuddering as his orgasm eventually subsided. He stayed in his position softly moaning, she lay her head on the pillow gently sighing. He eased out his semi limp cock from her ass and rubbed himself, enjoying the sight of how his penis glistened with their combined juices. He slowly stoked himself as he watched his partner serenely lying before him, "I'm hard again" he soon told her. She rolled onto her back and smiled up at him. She spread her legs wide in front of him, 'Fuck me then" she said, and they did.

The couple made love this time, taking longer to reach their peaks. Breathing hard from their exertions they finally collapsed into each other's arms. As they lay together, surrounded by drenched linen and the smell of sex flowing from every pore, he wanted to lick her body, to taste the sweet tincture of liquid love; their sweat, her juices, his sperm, that conjoined and assimilated and oozed languidly down her legs.