Sorting Out Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
446 Followers

She didn't know if she should expect anything or not; she did know that she was nervous but, she reasoned with herself. "He'll be there." And that seemed to be enough for her.

Then a wicked thought crossed her mind. She had only recently showered but had not yet dressed. She dressed in a pleated white mini, a brown silk over blouse, which was gathered at the waist, showing, if she wanted, her navel and some creamy skin at her waist; she omitted a bra so that her nipples would react to the silk; she included heels and thigh high stockings, brown opaque.

"I'll just show them," she said to herself with some satisfaction. "And if he asks," she thought, "I'll tell him that I was dressing for him, which is too true."

She ran her errand rather more contented than she had started out, getting the beer and driving home. He met her at the door, taking in what she was wearing with a lewd smile. "Lookin' good, Mom," he said with feeling.

"Oh," she tried to be nonchalant, "I was only out for some shopping."

"I see," he smiled. "You sure you're not just trying to look real good for me?" He reached out and licked her lips with his tongue as he said this.

She was taken aback just a little by this, since they were s till on the front porch. She certainly hoped no one was watching "Hey," he said to her brightly, "come on and meet my buds."

"Uh, sure," she answered now smiling. "But are you sure that you guys don't just want to be alone."

His bringing friends over for video games was a treat for himself that he often planned.

"Mom," he said getting an edge in his voice, "Just do what I tell you."

"Sorry, James, love," she said, "Of course."

Her nervousness increased.

They went into the house and downstairs to the den. As soon as they came down the stairs, two other young guys, sitting there watching a video, got up.

"Hey, guys," he said with enthusiasm, "look who's here! My Mom!"

There was a chorus of good natured answers: "The beer lady!"

She bowed to them with mock politeness as she held up the beer that they'd requested.

"This is Kenny, and Matt," he said next.

"Hi, fellas," she said with a big smile. "Having a mini bash today?"

There was another chorus of answers with mixed 'yeahs,' ' you bet,' and 'yeah cools'.

"Well," she said turning to James, "Well, enjoy yourselves. I brought you a little cheer in the bag."

Now the answers were all variations on 'cool! and thanks.' Then she turned to head for the steps.

"Wait a minute," James said, putting a light restraining hand on her arm. "Stand there just a minute."

Susan did as she was told, now wondering what he had in mind.

James had gone to the corner of the room and turned on a computer, flooding the room with slow music. He came back to her quickly, saying, softly, "Here, Mom, dance with me."

It caught Susan off guard. She folded into him with pleasure. He put his hand in the small of her back with his large fingers spread. She was really aware of his hand there.

"This is nice, James," she whispered.

"Thought you'd like it," was his reply.

Directly into her ear he whispered, "Tell me about your panties, my dirty girl!"

She sighed softly, "Rose colored nylon bikinis, a color that I think you like."

"Hmmm," he said next, "Nice, edible." Then he added: "Sore after the spanking?"

"Not anymore!" she said.

"I'll have to give you another one!" he said then.

"Promises, promises!" she quipped.

"It's getting more and more severe!" he warned. "You do look lovely, Mom," he said then, "Kenny and Matt are impressed."

"Thank you," came her reply.

"Hey," one of the guys said,"no whispering! Not fair."

The song ended and Susan said: "Okay, fellas, I'm outta here."

But then there was a chorus of protests. Each of the other guys also wanted a dance. She did. She enjoyed it because she really enjoyed dancing and was good at it, even though Don could never dance to save his life, and they never went dancing.

The experience was different with each. Kenny was a good dancer and brazenly held her so that he was stomach to stomach with her. She thought that she even detected the beginning of a stirring erection. It gave her a hot flash. Matt was smooth on the dance floor and that also turned her on, a really good dancer.

When Matt's dance song ended, she sighed. "That was very, very nice, guys, now the beer lady is going to leave. Enjoy!"

But once again James restrained her: "Come on, one more round for us. We're having such a good time."

He was smiling at her and that won her over. "Okay, one more round," she agreed, and added:

"Are you sure that I'm not in the way?"

Then she was up against him again, and with him there was no doubt about the stirring erection. She could feel it and pressed herself against it, so that his erection was rubbing against her.

He whispered into her ear: "Rose colored, uh?"

"Yes, love," was her whispered response.

Then she knew something was coming but didn't know what to expect.

"Let's see," was his next comment.

Her response was a bit of shock and a bit of more turn on, as she felt his hands unbutton the waist band of her skirt and allow it to flutter to the floor. Now she was dancing wearing her heels and brown opaque thigh high stockings, her brown silk shirt and panties. She was completely aware of the show that this was providing for the others.

The comments, dirty comments, about her ass and how nice it was came immediately from the appreciative guys.

She began to say something, she wasn't sure if it would be protest or what, when he cut her off. "Not a word of protest, you beautiful bitch, you're the entertainment here."

Her only answer was to sigh: "Ohhhhhh!" and put her head on his shoulder.

The others were all eyes as James's hands slipped down into the back of her nylon panties, gripping her ass cheeks and kneading them both. The music ended and Kenny had her now. They danced crotch to crotch, his erection pressed against her. She pressed back. His hands too slipped into her panties and found her ass cheeks prompting a little cry from her, as one long finger entered her asshole to explore.

"Ohhhhhhh," she almost wailed, as the finger went deep into her ass. Now his other hand was covering her pussy through her panties.

"She getting wet, guys! She likes this."

"There are a lot of things that this slut likes," was James's response.

Kenny pulled her panties deep into the crack of her ass, framing her lovely ass cheeks with the rose colored material and had both of his hands on her tits. He was making her nipples feel crazy, poking and pinching them during their dance, while she kept her arms twined around his neck.

Matt danced with her with style, twirling her around, during the dance. He put his hands on her hips at one point and pulled the panties down so that they nestled just below the swell of her ass cheeks, displaying her curly haired pussy and naked ass. There were whistles and cat calls in response to this.

Getting into it, Susan, responded by grinding her ass for them in a lewd fashion. All of her hesitance and initial shock were gone.

Being the slut at the party was, she thought, right up her alley.

Matt's next dance move grabbed her attention. He stuck two of his large fingers into her pussy and kept them there while they gyrated in the dance. With his hand pressure he forced her to dance on her toes and had her gasping. She twirled with it, keeping her eyes closed and just letting the feeling build and sweep her away.

She grabbed onto Matt around the neck and shouted: "Oh, fuck!" as she began to cum due to his manipulations. She clung to him after the music stopped.

When she finished shaking from the power of her orgasm, she looked around wondering what he'd have her do next. The guys were getting drunker.

One of them, maybe Kenny, shouted out: "Hey, dance for us." Then they all took up the chorus and James put some music on with more of a beat and they started clapping for Susan to dance. The look on James's face as he came toward her and uttered the one word, 'dance', made up her mind instantly.

After her powerful orgasm from Matt's invading fingers, her excitement level seem to go up, so she started to sway to the music and put in some bumps and grinds. They were cheering now. Her tits were bouncing beneath the fabric of her silk shirt. She moved in front of them in turn and shook her hips in front of the face of each of them. At this point she didn't care if she was turning them on further.

Kenny cried out then: "Take it off, slut! James, make the slut strip for us."

His gesture was enough. She began by peeling down her brown thigh high stockings and throwing them at the boys. Then she slowly unbuttoned the silk shirt and off it came to general cheering. The music was carrying her. She danced for them now dressed in only her rose colored bikini panties and heels.

The guys were getting frantic now. One of the growled out to her, getting into the spirit of it: "Take your panties off, you pig."

As it had before, the name calling got to her and increased her turn on.

She obeyed and the panties were peeled down her hips and off. The music was ending and she now was dancing naked for her son and his friends.

("I asked for dirty things," she said to herself, "And he is certainly delivering.")

The music stopped and she stood there, yanked back suddenly to reality, with her hands covering her pussy and an arm across her tits.

"There she is, guys," James said with a lewd grin, "My Mom all naked for us! Whatever shall we do with her?"

"Make her put her hands down," a voice said.

"Let's spank the bitch for being such a bad mommie."

It was the latter voice that changed the tone of the night for them. James approached the cowering Susan and told her to put her hands down. She hesitated just enough. His hand lashed out and slapped her ass.

She dropped her hands abruptly, and there were tears in her eyes.

"Guess what, boys," James said. "She's into pain, aren't you, Mom?"

Someone giggled and said out loud: "James Sutton's mommie is a pig."

James didn't wait for her confirmation at all; his hand lashed out and slapped her ass again.

"Please!" was the only plea that she could come out with.

"Tell them,' he now ordered forcefully.

"Yes, yes," she now knew what was needed and hastened to comply. "This pig likes some pain." They cheered.

"Go on," James demanded. She hastened into a further degradation: "James Sutton's mommie likes pain, and she loves standing here naked for you to use."

They closed in on her in a circle.

"Yes, this is what I asked him for; this is what he promised," she said to herself then.

"Hands clasped behind your head," James said to her.

The tone of the 'party' had now changed altogether. She was descending, she knew, to a depth that she didn't think was possible because she realized that she was delighted; not secretly either, just delighted.

She obeyed instantly clasping her hands behind her head, like a kind of prisoner, as she was certainly theirs but an increasingly willing prisoner. A corner of her mind demanded to know why she had waited so long for such a heady thing to happen to her. In one corner of her mind a voice said:

"Too bad James didn't begin being this way before!" (And she knew the truth of that.)

She had no answer just the perverted joy of the moment. She plunged ahead into the moment: "James Sutton's cocksucker mommie likes to be spanked." She said it over and over.

They were all around her finally when she'd finished her litany. And, to her wonderment, they were now naked, wonderfully naked, powerfully naked, almost predatory naked in contrast to her humiliating naked, vulnerable naked, prey naked.

Her sigh was cut off by someone slapping her right tit really hard, producing a grunt from her, as she struggled to keep her hands folded behind her head. Then it was a hand hammering her left ass cheek, causing her to jump, then a hand hammering her right ass cheek, and it was a jump again and now a groan. Then a hand entwined in her pussy hair and pulled, lifting her onto her toes and causing an involuntary shriek.

And they all continued: the tit slapping, the ass slapping, right and left cheek, the intense pressure on her by the hand pulling her pussy hair.

She lapsed almost into a babble with the mantra: "Oh god, James Sutton's mommie likes this."

She babbled it over and over, as they circled around her and took turns whacking her naked body.

Then a light went on in her mind and she changed her tune, her mantra: "Please, James, sir, master; please guys, more spanking, more beating another time; please, please, please, please now fuck! Please someone, everyone fuck me. I will do anything you ask to be fucked now."

With a general laugh and agreement that 'this cunt's really hot' they stopped. Susan's hands were still clasped behind her head. James took her cheeks in his hand and spoke directly into her face: "Okay, slut, one in your mouth, one in your ass and one in your pussy. You pick."

"Yes, yes," she said desperately now, "James in my mouth, Kenny pussy, Matt in my ass."They arranged her on all fours with Kenny lying down under her and with her scooting down onto his hard cock.

They had set up a digital camera and it was clicking all the while the arranging was taking place. Then James grabbed her by the hair and for an instant she saw his rampant cock in front of her nose; she opened her mouth with glee to let it slide inside. And finally Matt worked some of her own wetness into the crack of her ass and pushed his cock inside her ass hole ring. She bellowed around the blunt force of James' cock, as Matt slid home.

She gurgled and gargled the words, another mantra for her, 'getting fucked now, really getting fucked now,' over and over again. The former, the old Susan was no where to be found if was only James Sutton's mommie and the dirty things.

They worked her over a long time, switching positions, all taking turns at threesomes and twosomes, and taking turns with the camera, demanding that Susan clean their cocks with her mouth. And she did it all. They left her exhausted on the floor, when they were finally done.

She could hear them congratulating one another, when it was finished. "Cool session, dude!" and the like. Once they were finished, they took her to the basement shower and waited and watched, while she cleaned herself. Bringing her back, they stood her in the middle of them again. They were now dressed, Susan was still naked among them.

"Oh and one last little note," James put in. "Guys."

They seemed to know what to do. Kenny and Matt each had a marker, and each proceeded to write on Susan's naked skin.

Just below her neck James wrote: 'I fucked her mouth.'

Just above her pussy Kenny wrote 'I fucked her pussy', and just above her wonderful ass cheeks Matt wrote 'I fucked her ass.'

James laughed and broke in with "Hey, see you guys later." With farewells and high fives, and a kiss for Susan from each of them, the other guys left. James gave her back her rose colored bikini panties and led her, holding her other clothes to the large living room. There he sat in the divan and, after she put her panties back on, sat her down on a near by chair. They sat for a moment or two.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked gently, in a totally different tone than the one he'd used during their torrid session with the guys.

"Yes, yes, I am," she said, "I never knew anything could be so exciting."

It was Susan who broke the silence. "I hardly know what to say. That uh . . .that was probably the dirtiest thing I've ever done or been made to do. Honey, I'm absolutely overwhelmed."

He went to her then, and she stood up and held onto him.

"I hope I didn't disgrace you, love," she said, kissing his neck.

"You were wonderful, just the right sense of reluctance to make it really, really exciting."

"I aim to please you," she said, head leaning against him.

"Come on, Mom," he said, "I'm going to run a bath for you."

"Oh how lovely," she said. "Wash my back?"

"Wouldn't miss the opportunity," was his reply.

In the next few days, Susan had another call from Don, who couldn't get the image of how sexy she looked out of his mind. At that point, having consulted with her lawyer, she told him that she was fine, the issue of the divorce was settled and had been granted and that if he persisted, she'd get a writ of protection against him.

It frightened Don enough that he stopped bothering her.

"Why wasn't he that way 5 years ago?" she wanted to know, feeling a bit down by it.

"Because he's a jerk, letting a babe like you go for the titless wonders that he appears to prefer," James said.

She smiled at him and said: "James, you make me feel so good. And I need to tell you that I don't know how long this thing between us will last, nor do I care. As long as you want me, I am simply and definitely yours."

"Well, I want you," he said, "And to prove it, I'm going to take you out to dinner, a place where we might be able to dance."

"Ohhhhh," she fairly squealed for joy, "How should I dress?"

"Classy, sexy," he said.

"I can do that," she replied enthusiastically.

"It's on me," he said.

"Oh, honey," she remonstrated.

"No, Mom," he insisted, "I work and I can do this."

"What a treat," she said with enthusiasm, "A date with the handsome man! A date with the man from the bathroom!"

She went off then and started to get ready with a bath. She used body lotion, when she was done, did her makeup and her hair. Then she spent some time working on what to wear.

She ended with a silk, short black pleated mini, smokey black stockings and a garter belt, a pair of black string bikinis that had only a thin black filament at the hips and a pussy patch and ass patch that barely covered her. Looking at herself in the mirror made her giggle, especially when she knew beyond a doubt that her date would see her in those panties later. Then it was a white silk over blouse, belted at the wast and a lacy black bra.

He was waiting for her, when she came down stairs.

"Wow!" he said. "Look at my girl!"

She twirled for him and he commented:

"Watch out, I almost saw your panties, when you twirled."

"Oops," she said, "Can't allow that and turned her back on him and raised her skirt to her waist and showed him all sides!"

"Hussy!" he said, grinning.

"Feeling frisky," she said.

"Should be an interesting evening," was his comment and they went out.

They went to a place that had dining and dancing. Their meal was light but very enjoyable and then the band started playing and he asked her to the dance floor.

He, unlike his Dad, danced well, and she loved the experience. They danced a few dances and then he excused himself to go to the men's. While he was gone, the waiter came up to her at the table and gave her an envelope, which he said was from James, and that she was to read it before James got back from the men's.

Susan was intrigued and opened the envelope. Its message was:

"When I come back and we dance, I want you to whisper in my ear that you want me to fuck you in the ass tonight!"

Susan looked up and blushed a bit but thanked the waiter for the note. She smiled a big smile at James, when he arrived back at the table.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. "You look flushed."

She smiled and said: "I'm only waiting eagerly for you to dance with me."

"Well, come to me then, pretty lady," he said.

They went into the dance and she began to speak to him, at his ear:

"James, my love, my own, I hope you don't think that after the excitement of you feeding me to your friends I would ever deny you anything. I want you to take me home and I want you to make love to my . . .no, that's not it, I want you to fuck me in the ass! I want it badly! I want it tonight! I can hardly wait!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
446 Followers