Sorting Out Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers

"The lady's very persuasive!" he said.

"The lady's very eager," she replied. Then she continued:

"But very nervous. I know people do it but this is me and my life and I'm nervous; I've only ever done it with you guys."

She looked up at him; they were still dancing. "And I don't want to disappoint you, James."

"You won't, Mom," he said.

The dance ended and he said: "Shall we go?"

"So," She said, grinning at him, "You paid for dinner and now expect to get laid?"

"Something like that!" he said, grinning back at her.

"You're just lucky that I'm easy!" she said.

"Yeah, just like Aunt Carol!" was his comment and, as usual, it sent her into gales of laughter.

"I hope she never finds out that we talk about her this way," she said, "She's such a love."

"Yes," he said, "But a good target; plus you always get such a kick out of it."

They got home and she went up the walk, while he put the car away. It took him a few minutes to get it all settled and then he entered the house from the garage via the kitchen.

There on the floor was her blouse. He picked it up, grinning. In the dining room, next in line, was a shoe. He picked up that also, saying to himself:

"Follow the yellow brick road!"

By the stairs was another shoe. He gathered it in and found her skirt at the top of the stairs. Then, outside of the bedroom door was her black bikini panties. These he picked up and was sniffing, holding them to his nose, as he opened the door. The bedroom had track lighting and one of the lights was trained on the bed. There in the spot light he found her. She was bent over and leaning against the bed. She wore her black garter belt and black stockings and she was wiggling her ass seductively at him.

"Oh, my, look at my Mom!" he said.

She looked over her shoulder then and smiled at him.

"Hey, sailor," she said, seductively, "Looking for a good time?"

"No," he said, "Looking for an ass to fuck!"

"Well, you're in luck tonight," she quipped, "We just happen to have one here."

Then she turned serious and said:

"Help me with this, James; I've only done this once."

"You'll do fine, Mom," he said to her then. "I just need to get a few things."

He came back with some 'K-Y' Jelly, and a condom. He knelt behind her and kissed her ass cheek. She mewled in delight.

"Mom, you are gorgeous beyond gorgeous," he said, kissing her ass.

"This is so perfect, the frame of the garter belt!"

"Thank you, darling James," she said.

He pulled her up then and, holding her in his arms, kissed her, running his hand over her ass cheeks, as he did.

She buried herself into the kiss and simply enjoyed being who she was at that moment. Then he moved her and she sighed. He was kneeling behind her and began kissing her ass. She made throat sounds with every one of his movements.

She now knew how he'd felt, when she made love to his ass hole.

"Ohhhh, James," she said. "So . . .so wonderful! Ohhhhh!"

He moved through the steps that she'd taken with him, and soon was ready.

"Relax, honey," he said, "You'll be fine."

"I know," she said, and added: "I do love you so!"

Then she squealed as she felt the jelly being rubbed around and into her ass crack and on and around the rosebud of her ass hole, pink and shiny.

Finally he had his own clothes off and put the condom on, pushing his cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, that feels so nice!" she said.

"Now!" he said, as he gave a little push and the head of his cock went past her sphincter and into her ass.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!" she mewled, the pain being mixed with an unexpected heat for her.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Divine," she said, "Hurts a bit but feels wonderful! Fuck me, James!"

"Here it comes," he said and pushed his cock all the way inside of her.

Then an unexpected and unusual thing happened. She came! Spontaneously, with no other stimulation. She just came. She was moaning, and crying out and shaking and trembling, and only when she was finished could she talk:

"Wow!" was all that she could manage.

"I guess 'Wow'!" he said, "You are not from hot; only the hottest can simply spontaneously cum like that, just from the insertion. Mom, you are awesome. Here we go; now the ride begins."

And it was then that he began to fuck her in earnest. The fucking was wild and she came again just before he came. As he was coming into his own orgasm, he began to slap her ass cheek in time to the rhythm of his fucking.

She buried her head in the bed and shrieked, as she came one more time. He also bellowed, as he came inside her ass, and clung to her afterwards.

Eventually, he said:

"Stay here, lovely woman, and I'll clean you."

"Ohhhh, how nice!" she sighed, her breathing just then calming down.

He brought a wash cloth and a towel, after he'd cleaned himself, and cleaned her up.

"James, my James," she said, as they snuggled in bed. "You have made a new woman out of me. I can hardly believe the gray world in which I lived only one month ago, and how that has changed."

"I love you, Mom!" he said. "He didn't deserve you and you didn't deserve to be so neglected. The man was blind. But I'm not."

"I don't care how long this goes on," she said. "I will be here for you in any possible way as long as you need me to be. I promise."

"Aunt Carol's going to be disappointed," 'he said, and she ended up giggling against his chest.

Epilogue:

Sue and James were indeed lovers for a long time, and even after they were no longer physical, when James was married, theirs was a good close relationship. Sue, years later, met and married a man who treated her the way James had and was a very contented woman. And James never really had made love to his Aunt Carol.

The End

_

Susan Sutton

James Sutton

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers