Sorting Out The Smiths Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gingerly, Lewis opened the door and walked into their bedroom. The curtains were drawn, letting the glorious morning sun in beautifully. Lianne was sitting with her back to the door at her dressing table, picking out jewellery for later. She was in her black silk dressing gown, her long brown hair hanging down her back just as it had done all those years ago in that college bar.

"Good morning," Lewis said, closing the door behind him and placing the tray on the near bedside table.

She froze, then put down the earrings she had been looking at and turned round to face him. Her robe was open; underneath she was wearing a gorgeous bra that was held together by a tied piece of material in the centre of it, and black panties to go with it. Her large breasts were almost spilling out of the bar, yet it looked flexible enough not to cause her any discomfort. It was one they had bought together in Paris; she'd looked stunning in it then, and she looked stunning in it now.

Before she could say anything to accompany the uneasy stare she was giving him, Lewis said, "I think we need to talk."

She folded her arms and crossed her legs. "What would you like to talk about?" she asked, a little coldly.

"You," he replied.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Me? What about me? What's there to talk about me?"

"About how much you mean to me; about how much I love you; about how I wish, just wish I was ten times the person you are..."

"Sounds like you're talking about yourself a lot there too," she muttered, though she was beginning to turn pink.

"...and about how I would do anything to help you forget what happened. Because that is what is tearing this family apart. It's the guilt; it's the sorrow that we share about it; the fact that we've needed a stranger to come into our home and point out where the cracks are doesn't help. I want to help you now; I want to heal you now; I want to make you better."

Lianne stood up shakily. She was finding it difficult not to keep her emotions inside. Even at the mere mention of it horrible, tragic memories hit her square in the heart; she felt wretched and useless. She felt tears begin to form and didn't want him to see her cry. Why? He was her husband -- was she that afraid of once more looking weak?

Lewis rushed over to her and embraced her in his strong arms. She smelt the soap on his bare chest, his deodorant. She began to feel dizzy.

"Lianne, what do you want me to do?" Lewis asked her gently. "How can I help you?"

She looked up into his face, into his eyes. There, right there, the old spark was back; it was all she needed.

"Make love to me," she breathed.

Lewis kissed her with such suddenness, such force, that the air was almost knocked out of her. She closed her eyes and threw her arms around his neck, feeling his hands caress her body over the black silk of her robe. She was up in the air, then down onto the bed, his strong hands underneath her, stroking the back of her legs, while all the time he was kissing her so deeply, so passionately.

Lianne pulled his dressing gown over his shoulders, and relished in his bare back and chest. She reached underneath them and found his hard erection. It excited her to hold it once more in her hand. She started to rub it back and forth, feeling it grow bigger in seconds, hearing him moan between her lips.

Lewis pushed her down onto the bed and ravished her beautiful body with his mouth, kissing and licking all over the top of her breasts, down onto her stomach and along her things and legs. As he went further up the soft thighs he could smell her excitement; he could see already the stain that was there on her panties. He licked over the top of it, feeling her shudder as he made contact with her sex, then lifted up back up into his arms and kissed her again, their tongues entwining and exploring.

Lianne held onto her husband and remembered their first time together: dark, secluded, in a motel room after a date that ended with too much alcohol. At first just fooling around, then more serious. She'd fallen in love with him that night, the way he'd looked into her eyes as if she was the only person he would ever reveal his whole body to, as if she was his best friend who he could trust with so many intimate secrets. Now she kissed him along his neck and shoulders, whispering all the time, "I love you, I love you, oh god, Lewis, I love you so much."

The words caused more fire to burn within him. Carefully he pulled the thread hanging from the middle of the black bra; that was all it needed. The rest untangled itself as if by magic. Already now the bra was open a little, and he could see, touch, kiss the bottom curves of her large breasts.

Lianne shrugged it off her shoulders, and Lewis kissed his way across the breasts he had been wanting since first talking with Elizabeth. She had been right, holy shit, she had been right. The thought of her breasts did nothing to him; it was this exquisite creature here, in his arms that made his heart pound, made his flesh stand on end.

He felt Lianne raise herself up; they both knew silently that now was the time; that they both needed each other now. He helped her pull the damp panties down and off her legs and threw them over his shoulder. There was a brief smiled between the two at the absurdity of his action before he was inside her. It was sudden and hard and so wonderful.

Lianne realised just how much she'd missed the feel of him there. Though Elizabeth's tongue had been exciting and new, it felt so much more intimate with Lewis. He knew everything about her there, and she had never revealed as much to anyone else in her life.

Lewis thrilled to the sensation under him and began to pound away as they lay there on the bed, her on top of her robe, his still somehow hanging loosely around his stomach. Lianne grabbed him round his ass and pushed him deeper into her, already beginning to cry at the top of her lungs at the sensations she felt. Faster and faster he went, louder and louder she cried, until he buckled, gasped and emptied himself into her, and she screamed and screamed before kissing him on the mouth with fierce lips and tongue.

They lay there, in each others arms, feeling the sunlight creping over their bare bodies. He was still inside her; occasionally he would still jolt a little; she quietly gasped at these gradually decreasing movements, until she felt him begin to shrink and slowly start to slip out of her dripping body.

"That was incredible," she whispered, kissing him on the forehead.

"Wasn't it? And I love you too, by the way."

She smiled widely, the biggest smile he'd seen on her face for a long time. "I think I guessed as much."

He rolled over and lay on his back, bringing her over with him so her head rested on his chest. She could feel his heart still slowing down. One day, who knows when, this heart will stop, she thought, and here I am wasting my time being angry at the one man who gives me inner and outer pleasure.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch lately," she said. "You do so much for me, too much for me."

"Not any more," he said, smiling at her. "From today we're a team again, united against anything. Agreed?"

Lianne leant over and kissed his shrinking member, tasting both his joy and hers as she did so. "Agreed," she said. "So what should our first duty as a team be?"

Lewis sighed. "I think we need to make an appointment to see our therapist. Agreed?"

Lianne looked at him. "Agreed," she said finally, though deep down her stomach was beginning to turn inside out. But she knew it was the right thing, the only thing to do. There was still something hovering over the family that needed to be dealt with, or else this healed partnership would be for nothing.

12