Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

The waitress was still twenty feet away when Roger said, "Babe, get us four shots." Roger smiled at Erin and said, "Still want Patron?"

"Fuck off," Erin said before I had a chance to call him out.

Needless to say, dinner sucked. The guy sat and bragged about how rich he was and his goofy BMW M3 and his job 'running a media company' which turned out to be a six page paper listing the acts playing at nightclubs in Phoenix. I sighed out relief when they headed back north after dinner.

Before leaving the house, I'd thrown our air mattress and some blankets in the truck. Erin and I went out dancing and got buzzed. A couple of times, she led. It was so cute.

We drove up in the hills and made love in the

back of the truck. Despite being out in a public place where people uphill from us might see, Erin stripped naked. She laid on the hood of the truck and told me to lick her pussy.

Erin's pussy tasted like nectar. It always did. Once I was into it, she pushed me back and wet her fingers in my mouth. She fed her taste to me until it got her so excited it curled her toes when she got off. I lost my head and grabbed her foot and sucked her toes into my mouth. Erin convulsed up. Instead of looking at me she looked at her other foot. It was dirty too.

"Stop," Erin said. "I can't take it. I can't stop cumming."

I slipped two fingers inside her and kept sucking until she started crying and reached out for me. "Come to me, baby," Erin said. I held her and kissed her and fucked her on the truck but she could not fill up.

She fucked me in the sand and in the cab and in the bed of the truck. We made love until the sun came up. I was cumming inside the condom inside Erin kissing the streaks of morning sun crossing her big beautiful breasts with tears of joy in my eyes. I can't remember a time when we were happier or closer.

Sunday was designated as our lazy day. After church and swimming, we soaked in our tub. Erin got out first and walked back into the bathroom holding two pairs of terry shorts.

"Let's wear these and nothing else," Erin said. "I want easy access to your cock."

Her attempts to be a bitch were so cute I wanted to cry. She teased me by holding out the white pair then throwing me the fuchsia ones instead. No guy was going to complain about wearing a pair of girl's shorts if Erin was going to walk around topless and grab their cock.

Of course, I made it seem like a big deal but the shorts felt fantastic. And damn Erin's breasts looked gorgeous. Her areoles were a perfect delicate pink, all full and with hard nipples because she was in charge.

We both worked a bit then lay around on the couch watching sappy chick flicks. Though Erin picked the movies, I liked them all as much as her.

Erin hesitated but finally initiated the flirting and touching. I always waited for her up the ante. She kept touching my cock and telling me she was getting practice for her lovers.

At some point Erin pinned me on my back on the floor and asked, "Do you have a crush on Lori?"

"Of course I do. I really like her," I said then paused for a minute thinking it was the right time to bring up something that had been bothering me all week. "She's so nice but, what do you think of her hair?"

Erin frowned at me. "It's fine. The perm is easy to deal with."

"What if I paid for you guys to get your hair done this week?" I asked but with a lot less subtlety than I'd intended.

Erin smacked my hard cock. "Stop it."

"Sorry, that came out wrong," I said.

Erin pinned my arms over my head and dangled her tits in my face. "What's the problem? Does her hair disturb you're little beat off fantasy...I swear, one more word, and I'm cutting you off from touching yourself."

By the end of the day, we had sex three more times. Given our current pace, being cut off from masturbation was a hollow threat.

Chapter 5

Wednesday, Lori swept back into town. It was like a shot of adrenaline for all three of us to be together. The girls blew off a late night at the office to meet me for dinner. As soon as I walked into our cantina, I knew something was going on. Esperanza, the owner, covered her mouth with the dish towel over her shoulder and rushed to the kitchen. The girls had shots on the bar and were standing holding their purses.

"So is it a little crush or big?" Lori asked.

"Es grande," Esperanza yelled from the back.

"I know I've got a big old sloppy crush on you, baby," Lori said holding out her arms to me.

"Erin!"

Erin shrugged. She handed me a shot of tequila and said, "That's not the worst part."

I drank the shot. Lori poured hers down my throat.

"So you hate my hair?" Lori asked.

It wasn't funny. I thought I was going to cry. I said, "Lori, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know how much I love you."

Lori hit me on the arm and said, "I'm just teasing you." She followed it up with a hug when she saw the tears. "Don't freak out sweetie...well, not yet."

"Yet?"

"We all go," Lori said. "All of us. From this point forward, we're three blonde soul sisters."

"None of us has blonde hair," I said.

As we drove over to the salon, Lori plugged in my iPod and played Soul Sister and we cranked it up and sang at the top of our lungs with our heads out the windows. We sang all of the Train songs in my mix the rest of the way. They were my favorite band but it wasn't even close to enough to get me over having to get a new haircut.

Everyone loved my hair. It made me look like Russell Crowe.

We stopped at a liquor store. We slugged drinks out of the bottle in the parking lot of the resort salon. The valet came to check on us twice. It was about a hundred degrees in the truck. None of us noticed.

"Jan thinks it makes him look like Russell

Crowe," Erin blurted out.

"Erin, you still pin your hair back on top of your head," Lori said. "My mom stopped doing that with me when I was six."

"But you always say how much you like my hair," I whined to Erin.

"She lied," Lori said. She grabbed my hand on one side and Erin's on the other. "Fuck it, let's do this."

A few minutes later, drunk but not drunk enough, the three of us stumbled out of our dressing rooms in resort salon bathrobes. The staff kept complimenting my courage and Lori kept hugging me saying that I was making it so much easier for her to give up her crazy hairstyle.

They fed us champagne and dyed all of our hair the same color blond. We let the gay colorist choose the shade.

They guided us to the mani/pedi chairs to wait for the color to set. I was so nervous about my hair I didn't fight it. They gave us facial masks and I guess I wasn't paying attention but my nails ended up with a faint pink color with three clear coats on top.

"What's done is done," Lori said holding up my hand. "No time to think, let's just get our hair cut and be done with it. Everybody's got to be a smidge uncomfortable."

For all Lori's talk, Erin and I laughed our heads off as Lori approached the styling chair like it was at the end of a walk on Death Row. We had to push her the final few feet, her slippers scuffing across the floor.

When a guy started washing my hair, the realness of having to live with Lori's choice of haircut took hold. We got to choose each other's, Erin chose hers.

Sitting in the styling chair, a different gay guy

walked toward me with scissors.

"Don't look at me in that tone of voice," he said shaking the scissors at me. I couldn't help but smile.

It was a good tension breaker. My mom always said she picked a stylist with the same sensibilities and Raef had mine...or maybe what I aspired to someday. He wore simple black tailored pants and a black v-neck tee. His hair was awesome because it was cut so well rather than cut to draw attention. When that thought popped in my head, I knew I was drunk.

Despite the lingering angst, we kept chatting and laughing throughout. There was so much momentum in the situation I never really resisted. As soon as the haircut finished, a woman started after my eyebrows.

"Whoa, I never agreed to this," I said.

"You're going metro," the woman said and kept plucking not giving me any choice.

The girls just laughed.

When it was over, they spun us around toward the mirrors.

It wasn't bad at all. The color was natural looking, cut medium length with long bangs and a part on the side. Lori got pretty much the same cut except for a girl. Erin's was beyond shoulder length, she looked fantastic as a blonde.

"There's a million things you can do with this cut," Raef said, "This style is the new trend for male models with your body style. It's endlessly versatile. Let me show you how far you can take it."

He spun me around and attacked with the blow dryer and some curling iron looking things that I'd never seen before. He put some gel and spray on it. Before I could complain he lined my eyes then dabbed some color on my lips with his pinky finger.

In the mirror, Lori and I looked like twins. I was drop dead gorgeous...we all were. When I asked if he'd tone me down for the ride home, he just said, "No, Jan. You deserve to look this good."

By the time we made it to the apartment, we were wiped out and hung over. We all went straight to bed. Then Erin started touching my hair and talking about how pretty my fingers looked.

"Kiss your lipstick onto my lips," Erin whispered. "Soft, gentle, girl kisses...Paint my lips with your lipstick, baby. You'll get my pretty pink pussy if you make my lips as pretty."

Instantly revived, I understood Erin's fantasy and I wanted to do it right. I hopped out of bed and walked around naked lighting candles. I lit some incense and turned on some music.

Erin whispered. "Come to me my lesbian lover."

The kisses started off slow and that was sexy, but nothing like the way Erin started feeling over my body. She was making love to me like I was a woman. She caressed my 'breasts' and teased and pinched my nipples. She took her hands over my hips and butt to feel my curves.

When I tried to get my hand to her pussy she stopped me.

"Like this baby," she whispered. She put her fingers to my lips and I got them wet. She circled the tip of my dick then slid her middle finger down to the bottom of my shaft. When she moved her fingers at that spot, my dick started throbbing.

"You're getting fingered, baby," Erin whispered. "Finger me like that."

My wife literally fingered me to an orgasm while I did the same but we both wanted more. I went to the bathroom and wiped up. Erin stopped me at the edge of the bed when I returned. She got a condom out of the drawer.

"I thought you were on the pill?" I asked.

"Let's put it on together," Erin said. "I want to see two sets of painted fingers on your cock."

My cock was never harder. Erin's face was just in front of it. I could feel her hot breath. It looked like two girls were touching it. We kept getting our fingers wet in my mouth and playing with my dick until I was ready to erupt. Erin put her mouth over me and held it there while I filled up the condom with cum.

When I was spent she fell back on the bed. Her breasts were rising and falling, her areole full, her nipples hard. She said, "I can't wait until the first time a guy cums in my mouth...I'm laying here burning up thinking about my first taste of a man's cum."

As soon as I got one condom off, she had me put on another. She said she didn't want to get all sticky.

We started kissing again and fingering each other. Laying our sides, Erin started bumping her pussy against me. She wanted to fuck like women.

It was weird at first but then it got hot because there were so many more ways to get off without having to penetrate her. Erin began moving. She grinded on my hip bone and knee then moved all the way up until grinding on the edge of my ribcage as I kissed and licked the underside of her tits. She came so hard I felt my side getting wet. Erin nearly pulled my hair out.

I tried to ease her back down in bed next to me but she resisted. "No, baby," she said. "Let me get my pretty girl off again." It took no time for her to put her little pussy down on my cock and get me off without me ever going inside her.

We were going to have to buy condoms by the case at a warehouse store.

Chapter 6

The next day we all went for a long run in the hills laughing and joking along the way. Three people never fit together as well as we did.

"Last night I had my first girl-girl," Erin bragged. "And here I thought you were going to be my first, Lori."

Erin chugged along so beautiful and carefree neither Lori nor I would do anything but encourage her.

"I think I want him to be my first, too," Lori said. "Jan's the hottest bitch in the state.

We're going to have to keep him in boy's clothes or the girls will be lined up down the block."

"How does it feel to have two pretty girls panting all over you?" Erin asked.

"I can't imagine anything better," I said.

It wasn't all about sex. We were great for each other in every way. We started talking about getting serious and training for a triathlon a couple of months away.

After showers I made up some egg whites on whole wheat muffins and smoothies. Lori came out of her bedroom holding a pair of khakis and a teal polo shirt with their company's name on it.

"Aren't we soul sisters?" Lori asked.

"Those are girl clothes," I said. It was the first time I resisted the changes they were asking of me.

"Quit being a pussy and try them on," Lori said. She wasn't smiling any more.

Lori was pushing now. She didn't give a fuck about the clothes. She wanted me to give in to her. Her words hurt. I ran off to the bedroom.

Erin stopped me as I headed to the bathroom.

I was fucking crying again. My emotions were at my skin all of a sudden. "Baby, come here," Erin said and hugged me up.

"Lori was mean to me," was all I could say. It sounded more feminine than the damn clothes. That angered me but when I went to lash out, all I said was, "I want to call her a bad name."

"Baby, calm down," Erin said. "Lori doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"I'm teary all the time all of a sudden," I said. "I'm being such a fucking girl."

Erin loved me so much. She thumbed off my tears and brushed back my hair. "Just tell her if you don't want to be like us and wear matching clothes, baby. We want to include you. She'll understand."

Erin put on Collbie Caillat's "Bubbly" to settle me down. After the first note, Lori came to the door.

"Quit coddling him, Erin," Lori said. "You're pissing me off."

"I'm sorry, Lori," Erin said and let go of me.

Lori stood there holding the clothes. "Look at me Jan," she said in a scolding tone.

The emotions rushed up on me again, I choked hard to hold back crying. I wanted so bad to make Lori happy. It was crushing me that I'd disappointed her. It hurt that Erin said that I wasn't going to be included as a sister.

I couldn't look at Lori but I ran over to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry," I said. "I was embarrassed because I don't have any decent underwear."

Lori said, "Stop crying, Jan. I'm sorry too, baby. Just tell me next time, ok?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry, Erin...I can't wait to see what we look like."

Crying was cleansing. The women's pants fit much better than mine and a polo shirt was a polo shirt. We all looked so cool wearing the same thing I just went without underwear and got over it. We agreed to go to the mall after swimming.

I dropped the girls off and headed to school expecting everyone to freak out about the hair, nails and 'metro' look, but got exactly the opposite reaction. A couple of the older women in the office complimented the change and said they were wondering when my wife was finally going to put an end to my bohemian scraggly chin whiskers and whacky hair.

Around seven, the three of us headed over to the pool. We jabbered the entire way. I was almost inside the men's locker when Erin grabbed my arm.

"Hold on, Jan," Lori said. "We got distracted talking and almost forgot."

Lori rifled through her bag until she produced her red boy short swim bottoms.

My heart stopped beating. I wasn't ready. "No," I said.

"You don't have a choice, Jan," Lori said. "We burned those stupid board shorts."

The whistle blew signaling the last forty five minutes before the end of open swim. We'd have to hustle just to get in a mile.

"You guys suck," I said.

Lori grinned. "Of course I do," she said, "Erin, how about you?"

"I haven't yet, but I want to," Erin said, "How about you, Jan?"

Their joking torqued me. I grabbed the shorts and ran into the locker room. There was no time to think. I found an empty row of lockers to hide my stiff cock until I got the shorts on. Lori's bottoms were so small and my cock so hard the head peeked out until I doused myself in cold water.

I shouldn't have looked in the mirror. Once I did I wavered at going outside. I felt weak and humiliated. They looked idiotic with my pubes sticking out the sides and top. There was no time to mess around. I ran out intent on jumping straight into the pool.

Erin stood on the board with her swim bra and bottoms. Lori was standing behind her topless. She was fucking wild as hell. Talk about brave. There were a hundred people milling road, eighty percent were guys.

I almost fell over myself laughing. People were doing a double take until I closed up next to her. They kept looking back and forth until convincing themselves it was two guys.

After thirty minutes in the pool, I got over wearing the shorts. I was far faster with them on. Besides, my cock shrank to the point it didn't look weird and I was too cold from coming out of the pool to get wood. Once we got out and Erin put a towel around herself, she pulled off her top too. It was fun to stand there with our towels covering our chests and all three of us having the same bottoms.

Just before heading off to the showers, Erin pointed down at my crotch and the insides of my legs. "There's an afro in your pants trying to get out," Erin said.

"We have to put off your trip to buy panties. We have to deforest tonight," Lori said. "Let's grab some fish tacos at our cantina then head home."

Chapter 7

The pitcher of sangria at the cantina and wild dancing put me in the right mood. Things moved so fast, there wasn't any time to think. When we got home, we put on some music and burned a little incense and Lori brought out the shaving cream and razors.

"How do we do this?" Lori asked Erin.

"He's got more hair than both of us," Erin said. "So he does us and we do him. Lori, you go first."

The master bathroom had a two person tub and Lori had no problem getting naked. She had very little hair and I had a huge boner.

"You have such a huge crush on me," Lori said.

"Huge for him," Erin joked while poking at my dick.

I barely heard it. I couldn't stop thinking about being naked with two hot naked girls. Other than Erin, I'd only had a total of two other kisses from girls...well, Lori kissed me too I guess.

Thinking about kissing Lori's cock mouth got me even harder.

I was fumbling around trying to get my shorts off. My hands were shaking so bad, Erin had to help me.

"Get in," Erin said.

"Be careful, Doc," Lori joked using an accent out of an old Western movie. "Should you take a shot of whiskey before you use that scalpel?"

Lori put her hot wet foot on my chest. When I went to squirt out some shaving cream Lori said, "Stop. Kiss the toes first."

I loved Lori. She knew exactly how to settle me down. She reminded me that they wanted to make me feel included in everything.

I ran shaving cream over Lori's lower leg. Erin shaved under Lori's arms and encouraged me, calling me a good boy as I got more comfortable with shaving Lori. The kept teasing until Erin kissed Lori's nipple.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers