Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

"This is so fucking hot, I think I'm going to cum," Lori said. "You're killing me with your delicate touch, Jan. It's making me crazy the way you're doing it. Don't put so much effort into making it perfect. I can't take it."

Each draw of the razor across her skin got me more excited. Half the bath water should have been my pre-cum so much was leaking out. I was so caught up in being able make Lori horny it took a while to sense the change in everyone's mood.

No one was joking any more. We were all sweating, panting out breaths, even with the air conditioner blasting.

As I moved up to Lori's thighs, Erin stuck her inflatable headrest to the bottom of the tub. Lori put her butt on it to bring her pussy out of the water. Once I shaved the outsides of her thighs, Erin helped Lori spread her legs. My wife's hands on Lori's ankle and thigh were making it hard to breathe. Sitting between Lori's opened legs staring at her pussy made it worse.

With Erin holding the one leg, I put the other over my shoulder as I shaved, taking my time, making my way up to her pussy. Suddenly, Lori grabbed my wrist and squeezed it for almost a minute before releasing her grip.

"Jan, you're too gentle and deliberate. Press down and get it over with for shitssake," Lori said.

"I've already cum twice watching," Erin said.

Lori kept her pussy bare. It was a compact, pink and pretty, all clean and wet, a far cry from the fucked opened mess it had been Saturday morning.

I lathered up one side. When Lori lifted a little I could see her ass. She'd taken cock there. I'd seen a picture of a girl like that in a guy's locker in high school but never in person. As I caught a second glimpse of Lori's ass, I started cumming but bit my lip. I never made a move or sound so they didn't know.

It took a long time, but after cumming, I had the patience to do it right. We were there so long, I got comfortable enough to lather over the top of Lori's pussy and shave the stubble without any fear. Serving her like that excited me. Lori trusted me with her most vulnerable area.

"Holy shit," Lori said when I was finished. "Erin, come here and feel that. I've never been so smooth."

My wife ran her hand all over Lori's pussy and ass and legs all the time smiling at me.

"It's making you crazy, isn't it?" Erin said. She kissed the top of Lori's pussy. "Stand up and let's drain the tub."

Erin had tons more bush hair than Lori. I worked on her legs and Lori used scissors around Erin's pussy. Erin realized early on that I knew what I was doing with a razor after all the practice. I held her foot at the arch and turned it to make Erin open her leg slightly wider. It got her so hot to expose her pussy to us it kept her on the verge of cumming all the way up her leg.

As I got up to the tops of Erin's thighs she had to keep her eyes squeezed shut and started breathing heavy. When I put my hand up under her butt to reposition her, Erin slammed her forehead into Lori's back and screamed out an orgasm.

"Sorry," Erin said between breaths. "I was trying to hold it in but it just made me cum that much harder."

"It happened to me earlier," I admitted.

"Me too," Lori said. "I think I'm cumming again right now."

The fun ended when the girls got the razors. Erin started lathering up my shins and I tried to put my leg under the water.

"I thought it was just around my cock," I said.

"Jan, it's getting old at this point," Erin said. "No one's questioning your manhood so stop protesting. You've got pink fucking nails and plucked eyebrows. Get over it."

"Triathletes save their legs," Lori said. "That's the lie I was going to tell him to get him to do it. But thanks for ordering him around, I think you made me cum again."

At first, it wasn't sexy at all to get shaved even with naked girls doing it.

Not that I was the hairiest guy in the world, but it took Lori a while to cut back the pubes around my cock and balls. They kept telling me how good I looked and how it was going to be so cool when we all had the same tan lines. They decided we'd go out on Saturday and buy bikes.

Erin worked on my legs, Lori my arms and chest. Once my legs were bare to the knee, they tingled and felt marvelous without hair. They looked like girl's legs poking up out of the water especially with painted toes. When Erin finished the tops of my thighs, she turned me over the headrest. She started shaving the hair off of my ass, and Lori removed what little hair was on my back. I got hard again with Erin positioned between my thighs.

"Uh oh," Erin said. "Somebody likes to be bent

over."

"Stop," I said. "You guys were just as excited but nobody can see it."

"Lie on your back again and raise your arms," Lori said holding the scissors. "I forgot to do your pits."

When Erin shaved around my cock, she had to keep wiping away my pre-cum. It got all over the razors and made it difficult but she shaved me bare. I didn't complain when Erin spent extra time getting all the hair around my butthole cleaned off. There was something so freeing and tingly about being bare, I wanted to be smooth.

"Ok, let's see the results," Lori said when Erin finished. "Now we're really soul sisters."

"Well two and one with a tiny pogo stick," Erin said pointing at my cock.

"Fix it," Lori said. "Come on, I want to see."

Erin grabbed my dick and gave it a few pulls. That's all it took to get me cumming.

"Problem solved," Lori said.

We all took a quick shower and dried off. The only mirror big enough was the one over our double sink so we stood on the edge of the tub.

The girls didn't have to ask. I tucked my dick between my thighs. We were three hot blondes.

Erin and I were so lust fucked we were all over each other as soon as the bedroom door closed.

"Get the condoms," Erin ordered. "You're going to get to taste a well fucked pussy tonight."

"Won't it taste like Latex?" I asked.

"Try it and see," Erin whispered. "Come taste my well fucked pussy, Jan. Tell me how it tastes."

We played around again using our fingers to roll down the condom. Then Erin just lied back on the bed and put her feet on my chest. She grabbed my cock and put it inside her. I fucked her for a long time with her encouraging me to widen her out as much as possible.

"Ream me," Erin said. "I want to be opened and ready for a big stud cock. When he's done with me, you won't be able to hit the sides when you go in."

I didn't know a guy could get off that many times in a day. I had to recite legal precedent in my head to keep from cumming. Erin's bare pussy was gorgeous. It was so nasty for her to be completely shaved. Sluts did that. And the image of my innocent Erin being slutty drove me crazy.

With her legs on my chest, I could watch my cock opening her and thrusting in and out. It didn't last long enough before I filled another condom. Erin immediately sat up and forced me to my knees. Her pussy was still hot from getting fucked. It had that deep musky smell like after she'd been working out.

I liked it. My heart immediately started beating faster. It was so raunchy for me to have my tongue deep in her fucked pussy. My lips sucked over her full and throbbing clit. I teased it until Erin let out a gasp.

"I really like the taste of you," I said. "I love the taste of your fucked pussy."

Erin answered by shoving my face in deeper and holding it there. I got my mouth all over her pussy, licking and sucking up every drop of her until she shuttered out another orgasm. She flopped over facing away and I spooned in behind her. She had me reach over and cup her pussy in my hand. She whispered that she like the warmth of it.

"Keep a condom ready if I want more," Erin said before she fell asleep. "Otherwise I'll have to find a better fuck."

We used the last three condoms and I ate Erin out after each round. It was so sexy to be smooth and to feel Erin's smooth body. I ran my hand over her pussy and clit and was fingering her while I fucked her. She couldn't stop touching me and fingering me either. She used her hands and her feet to caress me while I was inside her. As soon as one session ended we'd separate and swear off any more. Then something on one of us made contact with something on the other and we were at it again.

Finally, Erin ordered me out on the couch. This time it sounded like she meant it. Erin was gaining confidence in taking control.

Chapter 8

"I thought about throwing a bucket of water on you two a couple of times," Lori said as she padded from the bedroom to the kitchen in her running gear the next morning.

She walked around from the other side of the kitchen and sat next to me the couch. She fed me an orange slice then ate one. She ran her hand over my smooth leg.

Lori and I shared a few quiet moments while sharing Lori's orange. We never said a word. I was learning that, as sisters, we needed those constant little affirmations. Guys could go much longer without them.

When we finished, I said, "We were going to go to the mall for panties."

Lori kissed my sticky fingers then said, "I adore you."

During the first mile running up into Sabino Canyon I became sure that any guy that doesn't shave is an idiot. It felt so freeing to have the wind on bare my skin and be smooth. My sweat didn't even smell that bad.

As soon as we got back to the apartment I asked. "What are we wearing today?"

"Thursday is 'same day,'" Erin said. "Today is jeans for casual Friday. Wednesday will be business attire."

"You've got plenty of jeans," Lori said. "Wear whatever you want. We don't have to be soul sisters all the time."

I knew they were teasing me so I played along. "I just really like the idea of sharing clothes," I said.

"Stop pouting," Lori said then started toward her room, "Let's see what we can do."

Lori threw me her white, mid-waist skinny jeans.

"But I don't have panties," I said.

"You'll have to beg for us to take you to buy those," Erin said standing behind me.

The jeans fit perfectly. I wore one of Lori's grey v-neck tees with Lori's blue blazer and a pair of Tod's loafers my mom bought me for Christmas. The first day I wore them I saw a girl wearing the same shoes so I never wore them again. I looked chic and the girls liked it.

Professor Lito, the head of the Women's Studies department, was rushing down the hall as I walked to my office. It took a second glance, but once Lito recognized me, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hi, Jan," Lito said smiling and reaching out to stop me. She'd always been brusk and avoided eye contact. I was pretty sure I only got the job because she thought that I was a girl from my name on the application.

I apologized for being behind schedule. "There's a lot going on at my house right now," I said.

Lito relaxed her stance and touched my sleeve. "Anything I can help with?" she asked.

She glanced at my wedding ring. "I forgot you were still getting settled here. How is your...spouse adapting Tucson?"

I don't know why, but heat came up in my face. Lito's fingers clutched mine for a second.

"My door is open if you'd like to chat. We can talk about anything. Don't worry about the research," she said.

Other than a professor thinking I was married to a guy, I had a great day at school. After work, I picked up the girls and started the hibachi.

While we set the table and made sangria, the girls stayed quiet waiting for me to try to talk my way into going out clubbing.

Lori finally gave up and went to her room. A minute later she stopped next to the kitchen table and set down her tiny purse. She picked up the plastic package containing her slip dress then looked over at me.

"There is one way I'd agree," Lori said.

Erin turned toward me. She'd been edgy and silent since I picked her up. I thought she might be wondering if I was going to ruin her evening by going.

"I've got research to do. Don't let me spoil the fun," I said.

They both nodded. Erin put her head down and walked toward the bedroom. Lori stared at me and nodded for me to follow Erin.

"Erin, could I help you get ready?" I asked.

I got out the razor and Erin let me touch up her pussy and legs in the shower. "You should be perfectly smooth," I said. Erin's hands were shaky when she reached to me for help getting out of the shower. She was so anxious about going out, she didn't say anything.

Lori watched as I washed Erin's hair in the sink with scented shampoo and wrapped it in a towel. I ran Erin a steaming hot bubble bath with scented bath salts. Erin was so weak legged I had to help her into the tub.

"Red nails?" I asked Lori holding up the polish.

It looked like a bottle off slut in my hand.

"Perfect," Lori said.

I stripped and got into the tub with Erin and polished her nails making sure to drain and heat the water to keep it perfect. I blew the polish dry. Erin kept closing her eyes and letting out shallow breaths. As she soaked, she was making the transition from being nervous to being on fire for sex.

"She's going to fucking kill some poor roughneck tonight," Lori said.

Lori and I used three towels to make sure we dried every inch of Erin except one spot. There was no drying her pussy. It was glistening. Erin had trouble keeping her hands off of it.

My wife was nice, natural girl pretty. She had full lips and olive skin so she didn't need makeup to attract nice guys. But Lori gave her smoky eyes and rouged cheeks and red lips to draw in the bad boys looking for a quick fuck.

I was thinking it but Lori said, "I don't care if she's on the pill. Erin's coming home tonight pregnant." Lori opened Erin's panty drawer. "Hey Jan, which pair of panties do you want to suck the cum out of?"

Erin had a drawer full of good girl panties and a pair of black ones her first boyfriend bought for her when she was sixteen. They were still in the package until that night.

I put hoop earrings in Erin's ears. I could feel the heat coming off of her before ever getting close to her skin. She kept quiet and kept taking short breaths while I had her step into her black mini skirt.

Lori helped me tape Erin's tits into her sequined deep v-neck, backless halter top. I laced the straps of Erin's heels up her calves. With my face so close to Erin's pussy, all my senses filled up with how ready she was to be fucked.

The whole experience was so unworldly, I'd forgotten my role. Lori had to put her hand on my shoulder and remind me with her stare.

I reached for the truck keys and said, "Maybe I should drive you and pick you up?"

When Erin didn't answer I said, "I'll just call you every so often to check in."

Her mother's harping refrain did the trick. "Shut up," Erin said. "Make yourself useful. Call us a

cab."

Erin put her foot up on the bed and touched perfume on the inside of her thigh. She shooed us out of the bedroom and closed the door to finish getting ready. She was holding a small bottle of lube as we walked out.

Lori and I waited listening to the radio and had a margarita. There was too much sex in the air for Lori and me to talk. When the cab honked, Lori gave me a hug and said, "I know what you're thinking. Stay the fuck out of my room. If you can't wear a dress at the club, you can't wear one in here."

"I promise," I lied as Erin walked passed me to the cab. Lori knew me better than I did.

I should have been worried about Erin cheating but my thoughts were limited to one subject. There was no resistance, I went straight to Lori's closet and started trying to pick out something to wear. When I couldn't coax my cock down, I beat off.

I took a quick shower and warmed up the hot rollers we used on Erin. I gave myself the most girlie curls and wore one of Lori's chokers to cover my Adam's apple. All I needed was a little color on my cheeks and lipstick.

Lori's thongs were so tiny, even with my cock soft, it took ten tries to find one that fit over it. My hands were trembling as I pulled a short silk slip dress off the hanger and put it on.

With bare legs and naked except for the tiny thong, I felt sexy and feminine...I looked awesome. Two or three times, I edged up to leaving the apartment but chickened out. I put everything away just how I found it and went back to our bedroom.

With the choice of white or fuchsia, I put on Erin's fuchsia terry shorts and the top. I synthesized Professor Lito's research wearing makeup and panties and never felt so sexy in my life. Maybe wearing women's clothes was a way to soothe me while Erin was going out to fuck another guy. I got pangs of angst a few times but smelling pretty, with pretty toes and fingers, and sitting in soft fabric, and feeling feminine comforted me.

Around one, I washed my face and put the clothes in the drawer then went to sleep with the phone next to my face in case one of the girls needed me.

Hours later, the tequila on Erin's breath woke me. When she kissed me, I tasted and smelled cigarettes. Erin never smoked. There was no time to wonder about how her mouth ended up like that before she worked her way down to my cock.

"Where's the fucking condom," Erin said. "I told you to be ready."

Her scolding got me moving. I opened up the case of a thousand under the bed and put one on.

She sucked me like she knew what she was doing, taking all of me once. She moved around until her sopping pussy was on my mouth and my nose was at her ass. Her panties were gone.

Erin's pussy was already opened as I sucked and licked at it. Her clit was full and she was ready. Something or someone had been inside her but she was so wet with her own juices I didn't taste anything but her. Her little butthole was glistening and greasy. She'd prepped to take cock in her ass. All of these things were assaulting my emotions and making me crazy for her.

Erin fucked the shit out of me. She pinned my arms to the bed and bucked so hard I kept slipping out because she'd been so opened up. She bit my nipples and ordered me to fuck her harder.

Once I got the rhythm she wanted, she said, "Get a finger in my ass...hurry."

We fucked out of control until Erin felt me ready to cum. She grabbed my balls and said, "Not yet... Me first."

She held onto my balls and fucked herself cumming. As soon as she was done she fell over onto her side of the bed. I was so horny my balls hurt.

"Where's your finger?" Erin gasped out.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it at my face. "Suck on it and get it wet then put it back in my ass, dammit. Lick my pussy until I fall asleep, Jan," Erin said.

The lube was flavored. It didn't taste bad at all. It had a sex smell and it was sexy to be sucking on a finger that had been in Erin's butt.

I finger fucked her ass again. It nearly got me off watching my finger slipping in and out, watching her little hole accommodating it.

"Please me, not you," Erin said. "Lick my little button, lick my ass."

I scooted down the bed and pleased Erin. I fell asleep with my face at her ass.

Chapter 9

The next morning when I picked up Lori, she climbed into the truck looking like she'd been in a fight. I practically carried her to bed. With her inside the apartment, between last night and her, the whole place smelled like dirty sex. Everyone was always in a constant state of arousal.

"No, take off my clothes," Lori muttered. She was leaking from her pussy and her ass. A huge handprint was still visible on her hip. Some jerk bit all over her nipples and she had a little hickey at her hairline behind her neck.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"How's Erin?" Lori asked.

"She's at her Tai Chi class," I said but I knew she was asking if I was hurt over Erin's night out.

Lori gave me a sleepy smile. "Erin knows what she's got in you," Lori said after kissing me. "Give her time to tell you. It's not for me to say."

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers