Soulless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

I quickly turned towards the couple on the divan and stammered. "I don't know... I don't feel I should..."

"Just take a look, boy. Pretty as the summer's day, they are." Smiled Martha and then repeated more forcefully, smile turning into a grimace. "Look at them!"

I swallowed hard and turned around. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my world swaying this way and that, for a moment worrying that I would pass out from shock. I knew the women who were coming towards me! Jeannie and Sheila and Stacey. They were my ex-girlfriends, all of them broken-hearted by my youthful irresponsibility and foolish arrogance.

I blinked and then blinked again. A heavy sigh of relief escaped me when I realized that those were not the girls I had known in college. They resembled them a lot, but they were not the ones I first thought they were.

The girl who looked like Sheila had the same black hair, identical green eyes, but her nose was much smaller and her lips fuller, although she easily could have passed for Sheila's sister. The real Sheila was cute; this one was gorgeous. Stacey's dead ringer turned out to be much taller and less muscular with complexion so beautiful, the real Stacey would have killed to have.

Then there was a girl who looked like Jeannie. Out of all three, she looked most like the girl I thought she was at first. Her hair was a little more golden, her eyes slightly more slanted and a paler shade of hazel, face lacking freckles and the haughty smile that was so typical of Jeannie.

I made a mental note to ask my friend John what was in the weed that he had given me before I came to visit my grandfather. I smoked a full joint the night before and it couldn't have been just simple marijuana, for even a day later I was obviously hallucinating slightly. I saw old people and ex-lovers where there were none. I kept spooking myself like a little kid, and no doubt it showed on my face to the great amusement of the bystanders.

All three women were very pretty and gracious in their movements. They could have easily been homecoming queens in high school and no modeling agency would have turned them away. They were absolutely stunning. I could not understand what the girls like that were doing in this crappy shack, even if it looked like a million bucks on the inside.

I grinned wearily at all three, feeling absolutely foolish, knowing that all eyes in the room were on me. Even the piano player was probably staring at my expression of idiocy. My gaze, however, kept returning to the girl who looked like Jeannie. The last girl I had dated in college, she was still fresh in my mind, and I may add my heart as well, although I would be damned if I ever let her know it. After we broke up on pretences of me not being ready for a serious relationship I kept thinking about her constantly for months, and even now, a few years later my mind wondered to those early days when I was happy but too insecure to make the happiness last.

"Well?" asked Dick and I didn't dare look back at him. I could feel my face flushing, the tingling in my skin betrayed the redness that I couldn't see, but others would have.

I noticed the girls' eyes stealing a look behind me and suddenly two of them turned around and still smiling sweetly left the room through yet another door I hadn't noticed before. The Jeannie look alike took a step closer and extended her gloved hand to me. I took it, feeling completely humiliated and without a glance backwards followed her up the stairs, my feet just as heavy as they were when I was trailing the old man to the porch. For once, there was no comment from Dick to be heard, as I honestly don't know if I would have had enough courage to continue trailing the pretty girl.

In contrast to the ground floor, the hall at the top of the stairs was narrow and dark, much more what I would have thought the house looked like when standing outside, trying to digest the first horrifying impression of it. A smell of staleness filled the corridor. We walked all the way to the last door in a row of quite a few, my eyes never leaving the girl's long, soft hair worn loose, reaching almost to her mid back. As she grabbed the knob she turned around and looked at me seductively, her brows shooting up in one quick gesture as if we were about to do something mischievous.

When she opened the door, I was slightly disappointed to find the room held no riches that were evident in the parlor downstairs. Spartanly decorated space with white washed walls and bare, unpolished wooden floor would be exactly what a person might have pictured of a room where sex was being sold by an hour. An old, brass bed stood in the middle, taking up most of the space, with a tall table that held ceramic wash pan, a jug, and a mirror all squeezed into the corner behind the door.

"It's not much, I'm afraid." Said the girl and I waved my hand dismissively. I didn't care. I wasn't there to admire the furnishings. "But then," she continued, "I'm sure you're not here to admire the furnishings."

I froze. I wasn't even sure whether my thought preceded her words or if it was the other way around and my frenzied and fatigued mind managed to mix it all up.

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to push the uncertainty out of my mind. But it was not to be.

"Oh, I'll be anything you want me to be." She giggled and plopped on the bed, spreading her legs wide and stretching the heavy material of her skirts, the soles of the boots still on the floor. She pressed the palms of her hands far behind her body and leaned on them, her hair playfully spilling over her shoulders, brushing against the pure white bed cover. Her eyes narrowed and a smug grin lingered on her pretty face. "Gwendolyn, Adrienne, Rosy, Courtney, Hilda, Fatima, Natasha, Moyzza, Maya, Egwene, Tamara, Morgase... Anything your heart desires, baby."

Some of the names I didn't even recognize. The longer I was in her presence, the more unwaveringly her deep hazel eyes held my gaze, the more I desired her, despite the growing sense of dread, which I had no idea where it was coming from.

"No, your name. I need you to tell me your name." I almost begged and sat on the bed next to her. I wanted to touch her hair and brush it against my cheek. I simply knew it was the softest thing that would have ever touched my skin.

She continued staring at me, half wonderingly, half playfully. "Jeannie." She said suddenly and sat up, bringing her legs together and carefully crossing hand over hand in her lap. She smiled weakly and the seductiveness seemed to have completely evaporated from her face. She appeared very shy at that moment, almost embarrassed, exactly like I remember my true Jeannie had been when I first met her. "I'm afraid it's not as glamorous or mysterious as Amalisa, but..."

My fingers softly pressed against her lips, extinguishing the sound of her husky voice. "Don't." Was all I could say. My heart sped up at the feel of her skin under my touch, even softer than I thought it would have been. The vein in my neck was pulsating with the rush of blood, which made me lightheaded and I became oblivious to everything but the beautiful woman in front of me. Why had I ignored the name coincidence, I couldn't say now. at the time though, the significance seemed unimportant, or so my mind was telling me.

My fingers traced from her mouth to the chin and I gently lifted her face towards mine, pressing my lips against hers, pausing in a moment, both of us perfectly still. I let go of her chin, burying my hand in her hair, and the kiss became passionate. Her lips parted under my tongue, I could again taste the sweetness of honey, scent that was still lingering in my nose from the drink I had taken minutes ago in the downstairs parlor. I was kissing her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth, caressing her own tongue, brushing against her teeth. My hand in her hair held her face against mine as if I was afraid she might jerk away from me and I'd lose the sweetness forever. She sucked onto my lower lip and opened her eyes, winking at me and in a moment of playfulness we both giggled, finally separating from the kiss.

"We can do anything you want, Thomas." She said and my heart skipped a beat at the words every young man yearns to hear. The feeling of exhilaration was replaced by a dread.

"How'd you know my name?" I asked suspiciously.

She wasn't exactly caught off guard, but she did weigh her answer before she let it out. "Dick told me."

I was not satisfied. "When?" If I wasn't certain of anything else, I knew that Dick hadn't had a second alone with her or the other girls. At least on this particular day.

The pretty face frowned and she pulled away from me. Absentmindedly, she knocked the heel of her boot against the wooden floor, refusing to respond.

"When, Jeannie? When did he tell you that?" Red flags were popping up all over the place. Old people who turned out to be young or at least not so old. Three women, all near replicas of my lovers from long ago. Animals, of which I could not tell if there were two or only one and the first time around I had seen it wrong. Marijuana alone could not have been blamed for that, not even the most potent kind.

The girl still didn't answer. Her face went blank and she sat next to me with her head bowed as if in shame. I was uncertain what to do next. I wanted to touch her again. I yearned to be touched by her.

"I'm sorry." I said finally, breaking the silence, of which I had just become acutely aware. The minute Jeannie closed the door to the room, all sound was drowned and the quiet in the room heavily enveloped my entire being. No hushed conversation or music was heard from downstairs. For the house this poorly constructed it was quite unusual. I looked out of the small and dirty window next to the bed and realized that the room was facing the front of the house. I could see my car, a battered old dodge sitting in what was supposed to be a driveway, but was really just a worn out dirt path. Next to it was a steel water pump, a bucket hanging on it, rhythmically banging against its stem in the gentle breeze. I couldn't hear the sound of the steel clashing together.

"I'm very tired and I don't feel like myself. I'm sorry, really." I repeated and Jeannie lifted her head, her face clear and even younger looking than it had been a minute ago.

"I know, Dick told me. That you were tired, that is." She emphasized the old man's name. "And don't ask me when, now!" Followed a warning. "He just did."

I truly felt the fatigue spreading through my body and I wasn't even sure that I could do anything with Jeannie or any other breathtakingly beautiful woman. My eyelids droopy and limbs feeling heavy like led, all I wanted to do was lay down, close my eyes, and drift into what I hoped would have been a dreamless sleep.

Jeannie twisted her upper body, leaving me with a view of her small back, covered with a waterfall of golden hair. One of her arms came over and around her head, brushing the hair to one side. "Help me with this." She said and pointed to the small buttons with the other hand.

With trembling fingers, I carefully undid her dress from top to bottom, feeling the first stirring of my cock. I wanted her so much!

I expected to find a corset or a brassiere, such as had been worn by women in the time that matched the dress she wore. To my great surprise, she pulled the dress over her shoulders and there was nothing but bare skin. No bra or any other kind of restrain that women would normally wear.

She pushed the dress past her waist and over her hips, again revealing nothing but soft skin, firm and olive complexioned. She was truly a beautiful woman. Everything on her seemed to be perfection. Hair, skin, teeth, figure and face. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I yearned to make love to her, not just to fuck her as expected with a whore. Or is it? I didn't really know, I hadn't had much experience in that particular department. Like I said before, where sex was concerned, I had always been lucky enough to find a pussy or at least a willing pair of hands to satisfy my desires.

Jeannie let the dress fall to her ankles, stepped out of it gracefully and turned around. My breathing became heavy at the sight of her entire body. She was exactly as I would have described my ideal woman to be. Narrow waist, wide hips but not too much so; long thin legs, muscular, just like her arms. Her breasts were full and heavy, almost too big for her slim frame, but I could see that they were natural. Soft muff between her legs matched the color of her hair. It was carefully trimmed into a small triangle, without any sign of stubble.

She stood in front of me and started into my eyes unwaveringly. She pulled the long gloves off one by one, carefully as if they were made of paper. One of the gloves dropped on the floor where it landed in a small pile. She straightened the other one out and wrapped its ends around each of her hands.

"Ever been blindfolded?" she asked and a small voice inside my head told me not to let her do what she was attempting to.

"Not really," I gasped, by now my hard cock aching against the tightness of my jeans. I parted my legs just like she had done before when still wearing a dress and she stepped in between them, leaning her upper body towards my face, pressing one of her breasts on my lips.

I kissed the firmness of it, encircling my tongue around the nipple and finally sucking on it. Jeannie moaned, closed her eyes and let her head fall back. I felt hot and horny, ready for anything, at the same time willing to let her do all she wanted to. With her nipple still between my lips she brought her head back up and carefully wrapped the long glove around my head, covering my eyes, tying it firmly on the back. The material felt thick against my skin and I was unable to see anything. Complete darkness enveloped me, but I didn't care. I had seen what I needed to see already, now I wanted to feel it. With my sight disabled, I was certain my other senses would intensify.

Jeannie moved her body away from me and took my face into her hands. I jumped a little when I felt something soft and warm touch my lips, until I realized that she had just pressed a very soft kiss on them. Her tongue gently probed between my lips, entering my mouth and caressing my own tongue, brushing against my teeth, all the while every touch of it felt like a low charged electric current surging through my body.

She broke the kiss and I felt her hands against my shoulders, pushing me away from her, onto the bed. I felt her unbuttoning my shirt, quickly and expertly, much more so than my attempt to undo her dress minutes before. She pushed the shirt half-way down my torso, trapping my arms with it, which made me not only blind, but also incapable of reaching out and touching her.

She pulled my boots off one by one, and with unmistakable thud of the heel against the wood they clonked somewhere close to the bed. I could feel her tugging at my jeans, freeing the stud button of its hole, undoing the zipper, slowly running the small holder down its silver teeth and a moment later, my cock was out in the open, relieved of its restrains, eager for more attention. She pulled my jeans and boxer shorts off my ass in one determined motion, scrunching them down me legs and over my ankles, freeing me completely.

I felt her kneel between my legs and wrap her arms over my thighs. Soft kisses that she planted on my stomach, hips and thighs had the effect of electricity just as her tongue had in my mouth moments ago. My cock was throbbing and probably waving in her face, begging to be awarded a kiss by her warm lips, too. She took her time though. She licked, kissed and sucked on my skin everywhere, yet leaving my cock unattended. I was ready to blow right then, she had me right where she wanted me and she knew it.

She made me feel like an inadequate youngster. I had never desired a woman so much in my entire life prior or since. I was afraid I would ruin everything by cumming too soon; I wanted her to see what I could do. I wanted to impress her. At the same time, I wanted to give myself to her completely, let her do whatever that little heart desired. If she wanted to teach me, I'd learn. If she wanted to enjoy me, I'd perform. I believe that somewhere in the depths of my mind, my true Jeannie and Jeannie the whore blended together, creating a perfect creature.

I could feel something wet and cool touch the head of my cock. Soft lips enveloped it and pushed down on it, from the feeling that I had I realized she must have buried my entire cock deep inside her mouth. I could feel it hitting the back of her throat.

I wanted to reach out and touch her hair, play with it, comb it with my fingers, but the shirt was restraining my movements and all I could do was lay on the bed, gently push my pelvis against her face and moan.

It was a very odd feeling to be at complete mercy of a stranger. I had never been so passive in a sex act. The feeling was arousing, but freaky. I felt completely vulnerable; she could have done many bad things to me before I had the time to free myself of the makeshift restrains. Trying not to spoil the feeling of absolute ecstasy I relaxed and simply let her do her little magic on me.

It was a very good magic, I had to admit. She was obviously an expert in blowjobs. My cock was deep inside her mouth with one of her hands firmly squeezing at the root of it, the other one must have reached for her own hair, as I suddenly felt a soft tickle over my nipples, which then traced the sensation down to my stomach and around the belly button, returning up the my neck and tickling against my throat. It mind blowing!

Despite more enjoyment than ever before, I wanted her to stop and let me work on her for a while. I wanted to kiss her pussy, which I was sure was just as sweet and soft as her lips had been. I wanted to taste her tarty juices, push my finger inside her soft warmth and then follow it with my cock. I wanted to make love to her and then fuck her senseless. I yearned to make her feel half as good as she was making me feel at that very moment.

Her mouth was tight on my cock now, the squeeze of the fingers around its root became more intense, I could feel her tongue brushing up and down, encircling its head, even though the entire thing was buried deep inside her. Fuck, she is good! I thought and as if in response, she moaned, sending a wave of butterflies through my body from the neck all the way down to my toes.

I could feel my balls tingle and shrink. My cock throbbed in sign of an oncoming orgasm. "Oh, Jeannie..." I gasped, wanting desperately to push the blindfold off and see her take it all in. All of it to the last drop. Her entire mouth seemed to have tightened around my cock, not just her lips. It was a freaky feeling that I had never experienced before.

I felt the cum surge through my cock and explode inside her mouth. It was like a hot liquid that originated in my balls and I was able to feel its entire course, yelping in surprise. I had never had an orgasm this strong. As I was erupting inside her mouth, she seemed to have helped by sucking it powerfully and firmly. I was but a hair away from hurting, but she managed to avoid that. Whatever she was doing, I had never had it done like that before and it felt good!

I kept cumming and cumming, my cock throbbed five or six times, and continued throbbing more and more. I could feel an oncoming headache as my temples began vibrating in a dull pain. I knew I should have been done cumming by then, but my cock kept on. My juices kept pouring out into her mouth and she continued sucking. The longer the orgasm, the stronger my thrusts against her face. I couldn't seem to stop.

My balls must have been the size of peanuts by now, still the sensation of ecstasy continued and I tried to enjoy it as much and as long as I could. I felt her hand leave the root of my cock and in synchronicity with the other one reach over my torso, her fingers pinching my nipples hard, making me jerk, unable to sit up as her head was still buried deep in my lap.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers