Soulmate Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine really the softest breasts, and between my hands on her breasts, her pussy, or her tight ass slamming itelf against my balls, I was in heaven."

"Your balls are huge! That felt great against my ass."

"Now look who is interrupting?"

"Sorry. Go on."

"We would go back and forth on who would fuck the other. Sometimes, I would fuck her, sometimes she would fuck me.One time I look at my sister with wide eyes and noticed something incredible: she was actually sweating! The sweat started on her forehead, and began running down her body. Over her breasts, down her stomach, to where her pelvis met her legs. It was so hot, and made me even hotter for her.

I slid my cock out of her. At first, she was confused, but then, I wrapped my body around hers, her soft flesh rubbing against my own, and threw her down on the floor."

"He threw me down on the hard tile floor, and I admit, it felt too good too care. I love being that desired.

I had to admit, I like him better on top. His sixpack and abs felt incredible on my breasts and tummy. If possible, Jack began to pound my pussy even harder than he had before. He had wanted me to cum, and I was more than happy to give him what he wanted. Then, he did something he hadn't done yet,interestingly enough,but when he did....wow! He kissed me!"

"I kissed her lips as I continued my assault on her pussy. It was very electric. I had been suprised I hadn't considered it yet, but we kissed the other the other with so much passion, I am shocked we didn't come right there.

I fucking loved kissing her lips. She had the softest, most kissable lips of any girl I had ever kissed. All the passion sent a jolt through my cock. I would cum very soon."

"Why he was just now was kissing me, I don't know, but fuck, his lips tasted good. Eventually, he left my lips and began kissing my neck, and I began to feel the familiar sensation. I grabbed his cute little ass and pushed him deeper, if that was even possible, to really push me over the edge.

The urge to cum was strong and I hoped we would cum together. I felt him trying to pull out, afraid he would get me pregnant."

'If you pull out, I will chop off.'

"Not wanting to lose my guy, I stayed inside. Honestly, it wasn't much of a choice: it was only the possibility of making her pregnant that would stop me from cumming in her. But she was on the pill,and she hadn't taken it yet. So, I gave her what she wanted."

'Jack, I'm cumming.'

'Me, too, beautiful.'

'Fuck me, little brother. Fuck me now!'

"My orgasms hit. My body shook itself to nine glorious orgasms, my breasts shaking uncontrollably on my chest,and the biggest smile was on my lips as my brother had done something no one had done before: he had got me off during sex."

"As I watched my beautful sister get off under me, my own orgasm hit. I shot my biggest load into her quivering pussy. Shot after shot, I filled her womb with my cum, her tightness now even tighter on my shaft.

Midway through our orgasmic bliss, I bit down hard on her tit, sending a new wave of pleasure through my sister's body."

'FUCK, THAT FELT GOOD!!'

"Usually, I am really not into that, but fuck, that was the icing on the cake for me."

"I would like to cover you in icing and lick it off you sometime."

"Looking forward to it."

"Damn, I love it when you lick your lips."

(chuckles)

"Finally, we came down from our orgasmic highs,and my sister fell on top of me, heaving her gorgeous body on mine. She then looked at me, dead in the eyes, and, together, we said the words that had been on each other's mind all morning about each other":

'Perfect'

-------------------------------------------------

"Really, what else can be said? It was what it is: perfect."

"It can get better."

"When did you take your clothes off?"

"When you were finishing that last bit. I was so horny, and I want to fuck again."

"Alright. But let me finish this up."

"You have twenty seconds"

"Okay, so that's our story. If you want more, please let's us know. Until then........ "

"Ten, nine, eight,......"

"Bye!!!!"

End of transmission!

12