Sounds of Wife's Ecstasy...

Story Info
Couples meet through personal ad.
549 words
3.28
56.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Black and White

Years ago we nervously began to indulge in what was called 'wifeswapping'. "Key parties" were also popular then, but this was just meeting with a couple we located in the local paper's 'personals'. We are Latinos,the other couple was black, each of us curious to do the 'interracial' thing forthe first time. We met in at a hotel lounge to get acquainted and chat and decide whether to proceed further.Two young couples,middleclass,attractive and each with one young child.My wife was kind of nervous,her hands were slightly trembling,but her gaze at this handsome black male told me she was going along with this.

We decided that we all wanted to proceed. We decided to use their housesince their child was spending some time with the grandparents.

Nice house in a subdivision not far from us. Things progressed slowlyas we agreed they should. Soft lights,drinks,mellow music. We started to 'makeout' with our own spouses at first.Things began to warm up and some garmentswere discarded.We agreed only to have sex this way in the same room...then ifall agreed we'd swap spouses,again in the same room, and progress from there to separate rooms.Allfour of us were turned on...we were so new to this...so soon we swapped and began'making out' again with our new partners.

The black lady was lovely,but I must admit my eyes kept straying tomy wife,French kissing her husband and fondling his big black tool.

Soon my wife,breathing heavily,said in a husky voice, "Shouldwe go to separate rooms now?" My stomach tied into a knot. "Sure...OK...yeah" we all seemed to say together.Now I could hardly breath,and washard as a rock.I felt I didn't shame Latinos too much with my 7 1/2" cock.

Well,stud as I was,I went through the motions with the black lady,butI was engrossed by the SOUNDS coming from the next room. Really thin walls allowedme to hear my wife's giggles responding to something he mumbled.Then whispers,anothergiggle and then a deep moan from him.I just thought," She's sucking himalready!" More moans from him and just 'mmmm...mmmm...mmmm" over andover from her.No doubt,she's sucking her first black cock,that's why she quickly wanteda separate room.

We were enjoying ourselves in our room,ending up in a 69 position,butmy attention wasn't undivided.The next sounds I heard were rather loud,my wifesaying," Easy,easy...oh,oh..OHHH" OWWWW...OWWWWWWW...easy. IT HUUURTS"she whimpered.

I jumped up,tortured by concern for my wife,but the lady held myarm," No wait..wait it'll be alright,believe me.Believe me he'll take iteasy...honest" And she was right,soon the sounds changed. Now her moanswere like sighs of pleasure,"oouuuu...ooouuu" now sounding like disbeliefthat such pleasure was hers,"oooouuuu...ooouuuu?....ooouuu?" thena moan that sounded more like a bird's chirp...sighs that seemed to ask 'Couldthere be more of this pleasure yet'...high pitched," ooouuu?oooouuuu?.....oh..oh...Oh..OH...OOOOH OH FUCK...OH FUCK ME...FUCK ME ..FUCK MEEEEE" Then sobs...(ofjoy?)

I had to fuck the black lady and she needed it bad! We both got nutslistening to the seduction of my wife...In seconds we both got our rocks off.

When we four joined up again,my wife was kind of sheepish about herepisode. We were holding hands with each other's spouse,just quiet affection.

"So be honest. Honey I said, "no big deal huh?" We all crackedup.

I've seen her in action many times since then...but nothing gets me hotter than the whispers,whimpers giggles and sighs I hear behind closed doors.