SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 04

Story Info
The Sex Nazi confronts Vesta.
6k words
4.6
18.5k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Angel Love

Chapter 4

Wednesday morning's wake up call came too early for Vesta. Walking slowly to her bathroom, she thought about the previous day's love with Mark, the romantic time in the observation deck, the beautiful sex there, and the intense anal action in her hotel room. Starting a hot tub of water, she added some soap for she knew that a bubble bath was exactly what her body needed.

"Ah this feels so good!" she moaned as she spread the soapy water all over her body.

That morning, she was supposed to meet Mark and her two girlfriends for a special buffet breakfast, hosted by SoundTek System's Inc. Past history told of the company's affinity for putting on a good spread of practically any kind of breakfast food imaginable. Vesta's stomach had been growling since she awoke so that morning's meal was certainly something she didn't want to miss. The buffet table opened at seven thirty and stayed open till the first session started at nine o'clock.

Vesta finished her bath, dried off, and went back into the bedroom. As she did, she paused for a moment to admire her naked form in the full length mirror. Smiling, she thought of what her lover might say if he was there. Her breasts were so full and round, her nipples were pert and pink fully ready to be sucked. Her mat of cuntal fir was thick and inviting, and her ass cheeks were to die for. .

"My, my!" she said with a giggle. "That man has now had all of me!"

As she cooled off from her bath, Vesta turned the television on to listen to the news while she dressed. Most of it made little sense but catching the news each morning had always been a habit of hers. At one point she stopped and listened as the news woman told a little about the SoundTek convention being held in the downtown area. Several company reps, including Miss Mari Maccord were interviewed.

"Well, well! The frigid ice cube looks good on camera!" Vesta said. "Bet she knows it, too!"

Then Vesta finished her morning preparations and proceeded to leave to meet the others. She took one last look in the mirror, grabbed her purse, and headed for the door. But as she reached to open it, she suddenly heard a knock that startled her. Thinking it must be one of the three, she opened it without apprehension of any kind.

As she did, however, she received a shock. There, standing just outside the threshold, stood the rigid Sex Nazi, Miss Mari Maccord. Her face was red like a ripe tomato, her lips were pursed tightly, and her arms were folded across her chest. Now startled, Vesta stepped back but only to allow Mari to enter if she chose.

Marching in like a blood and guts soldier, the angry form went by and immediately seated herself in one of the chairs near the table. Vesta closed the door but said nothing as she took the other chair. She smiled at Frigid Freda but waited for her to speak first, all the while wondering why she'd chosen to show up so early.

Then without warning, the stiff necked Enforcer of Morality angrily snapped, "YOU ARE A SLUT AND YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A PERVERT!"

Not missing a beat, Vesta replied, Well thank you, Mari!"

Maccord continued in the same tone saying, "YOUR UNBRIDLED LUSTS ARE UNTHINKABLE, GROSS, AND VIAL!"

"Oh thank you, Ms. Maccord!" Vesta said sweetly. "So kind of you to say that!"

"THAT'S MISS MACCORD TO YOU, YOU FILTHY SEX SLUT!"

Vesta ignored her comment and attempted to direct the conversation to her own advantage by saying, so what exactly was it that you didn't like about my sexual preferences, Mari?"

Slamming one fist down on the table, Maccord barked, "YOU LET HIM DO YOUR FORBIDDEN HOLE!"

At her description, Vesta exploded into laughter which only made Mari's angry red deepen in intensity. Folding her arms again, Mari started to lash out with her scathing evaluation of the couple's sex practices but in the middle of her gestured descriptions, Vesta cut her off and took control.

"Mari, Mari, Mari, let me ask you a question. Do you mean to tell me that you have never had a man make love to you?"

"That, young lady, is none of your business!" Maccord shot back. "What I do is for me to know, not the entire world!"

"Come now, Ms. Maccord. Surely you've desired pleasure, surely you've masturbated, surely you've spread your legs for a man who loved you, haven't you?"

But all Mari heard was the word "masturbated" and it shocked her that a young woman would use such a term. Mari stood quickly, turned, and stormed out of the room, leaving Vesta to wonder what in the world had ever made Maccord so uptight, so rigid in her standards. For a moment or two, she sat and tried to figure out how she might help Mari loosen up.

Finally giving up, she left the room and went downstairs to meet her friends. She recounted the attempted confrontation by Mari Maccord. Mark wasn't surprised but Neali and Marilyn certainly were. They knew this lady was cold as ice but figured she'd not stoop to legislating her own sexual preferences at a convention.

After the four had eaten their fill, Neali said, "Ya know guys, I kind of feel a little sorry for Mari."

The others agreed but none knew what might be done to change the situation. Marilyn offered a suggestion that maybe Mari hated men but preferred women. Vesta's eyebrows shot upward at the suggestion yet knew it was possible.

"It's always possible!" Mark said then Marilyn followed, "Of course it is!"

Smiling, Neali said, "So M! What say we invite Mari to our room to eat lunch, maybe Caesar salads, bread, and wine?"

Marilyn smiled at her idea and said, "How about we ask her to come and talk about SoundTek prices? Then we'll get her drunk and see what she really prefers?"

An eruption of laughter came in unison from Mark and Vesta. When the plan was set, Neali and Marilyn left the table. Mark then turned to his lovely lady and told her he wanted to skip that day's sessions to take her for arrive to their old high school stomping grounds. Vesta needed to attend the seminars but decided that spending the day with her lover was much more important.

When Neali and Marilyn looked for Mari Maccord to inquire about having lunch in their room, Vesta and Mark drove away in the sporty rental car and headed for Durango Boulevard. Their trip would take them to I-35, then Highway 90 west to eventually intersect with Loop 410.

Meanwhile, the SoundTek engineer named Angel slipped a keycard inside the lock of room #852 and opened the door. With her she brought several pieces of SoundTek equipment, a recorder, several high powered microphones, and some CD burning equipment. She felt like a spy in Maccord's room even though she had Mari's permission to be there. She knew that she'd have at least an hour or so to get everything ready but she still hurried like the clock was about to run out of time.

"Feel like I'm on Mission Impossible!" Angel said, trying to imitate Mr. Phelps, as she laid the recorder on Mari's table.

Then, she laid everything else out on Mari's bed and went to open the connecting door that led into the adjoining room. As she did, she opened it slowly in the event that someone might still be there. Angel figured that if she got caught, she could just say she was checking out the room that she thought also belonged to Miss Maccord.

Finding it empty, she stepped inside. House keeping had evidently already been by to make the bed. On the table, she saw someone's laptop and on its screen, a journal had been started of that day. She wouldn't have read it but when she realized it was about a man, she couldn't help herself.

"I awoke this morning sore. Last night, I surrendered my butt to my lover and he fucked me so well. I love him and could spend the rest of my life with him. He's such a grand lover!" the note read.

Angel suddenly felt awkward at being in this woman's room. Like a robber of sorts, she wished she'd not read the note, not known of its contents, for whoever typed it wanted it to be secret. She turned and started to leave without doing the job Mari had asked her to do but eventually decided that Miss Maccord's secret desire to spy on two sex partners might be just the thing Maccord needed to give her some healthy stimulation.

When Angel went back into the other room, she carefully took the tiny microphones from their case and brought them back into the mystery lady's domain. Each mic was about an inch in length so hiding them would be a breeze. One, she attached directly behind the headboard. Another, she affixed to a lamp shade on the far side of the room. She even put one in the bathroom in case shower sex might be that night's plan. Still another, she placed on the floor between the bed and the nightstand.

Since all were cordless and out of sight, she felt assured that the only thing left to do was to make a test recording. Stepping back into Maccord's room, Angel quickly setup the recorder for action. When all systems were ready, she walked quickly to the mystery woman's room but a she did, she noticed something she'd not seen before. ON the nightstand, a pad of paper lie with a note scribbled on it. Angel chose not to read it but did notice the woman to whom it was written was named Vesta.

"Hmmm, what a pretty name!" she said softly as she positioned herself on the bed to make her test sounds.

In varying volume and intensity, Angel moaned and groaned. She let out steaming, hot phrases of lust, the kinds she often did when a man spread her shapely legs and ate her pussy to a cum soaking climax. Then she made some heavy breathing and begging noises as she fantasized two men taking her at once. She positioned herself in a way that mimicked her mounted on one man's cock while the other pumped her tight butt. Supposing the sounds had surely been enough for the sound test, she proceeded to go into the bathroom, turn on the shower, and makes some noises like Vesta was being fucked senseless under a steady stream of water.

And when all was completed, Angel giggled at what she had done. She knew that if Maccord had heard the sound clip, she would probably have had a heart attack. Maccord had no idea of Angel's likes and dislikes; she only knew that Angel always presented herself in public as a perfect lady. .

Then back in the recording room, Angel closed the connecting door and rewound the master tape. Starting it to listen to her sexual activities, she settled down on Mari's bed and relaxed. The hard part was over and since nobody had seen her do it, she could easily plead her innocence.

Suddenly, the moaning and groaning started making Angel laugh hilariously at her pornographic abilities to stimulate her listeners. She heard such clarity of sound, crispness in her speech, and even the volume needed in the shower scene. And when the sex clip had ended, she rewound the tape and erased its contents. Then she cued it to prepare it for Mari's sick excuse of spying on the two lovers. How in the world Maccord thought she might get off on their sexual sounds, Angel had no idea but she did finally realize how desperate Miss Maccord had become. Then the pretty lady with the sexy legs left the scene of the crime to return to the seminar.

When Mari's assistant, Bill, had announced the second session of the morning, Neali and Marilyn caught Mari standing out in the hallway. They introduced themselves and asked Mari if she'd like to join them for a lunch in their room. Explaining the menu, Mari agreed to meet them and told them she'd furnish three bottles of her favorite wine, all on SoundTek System's tab. They agreed on a time and then Mari stepped back into the room to once again wow everyone with her unique speaking abilities.

Meanwhile, on the northwest side of town, Mark drove by the high school from where he and Vesta had graduated. Then he drove the car to the stadium a few miles away. Climbing into the stands, he led his beautiful lover to a bench, seated himself one bench below her, and looked intently up into her pretty eyes.

Much more confidently than he'd ever been able to do when he was young, he said, "Vesta, you are undoubtedly the loveliest creature in the universe. You're so beautiful, your eyes are warm, and your smile is so accepting, loving and tender."

Pleased by Mark's words, she thanked him. He lifted his hand and laid it into her lap where she folded her hand into his.

"Vesta, I love you, I always have, and I always will!" Mark said in all seriousness.

"I feel the same about you, too, baby doll!" Vesta said in loving response.

Pausing, she wondered if he was about to say something, ask something, or just maybe stare into her eyes for a while. But he soon stood and led her back to the car. It puzzled her but she went along for she trusted him implicitly with her heart.

They drove north on Loop 410 till they reached the exit for Inspiration Point. At the realization that Mark might be saving his question for such a place, her heart warmed in anticipation of his proposal. Still, however, she kept it all in her heart, emotions ready to be revealed when the time was right.

Mark parked the car, got out, and went around opening Vesta's door. He led her over to the railing where they'd stood the night of the senior prom. Somehow, it seemed more romantic for it was still the incredible view of the city but now in the sunny daylight. Mark slid his right arm around the waist of his girl and in response, she leaned against him.

For a while, neither said a word but Vesta pondered all her thoughts in her heart. She'd never expected to ever see Mark again after HS days. He figured he'd never see her either but this convention had certainly brought the two into each other's lives again. Both considered that romantic, to say the least. Then Mark turned and the two faced one another.

Staring directly into Vesta's eyes, Mark said, "Vesta, you've made me feel alive again! This entire week has been so great, seeing you after so long, and sharing intimate moments with you!"

She smiled in complete approval at his words and phrases. She loved him deeply and would do anything for him. He loved her too and felt the same way.

"Vesta, I wanted to ask you a question the night of the senior prom but fate willed it not to happen then," Mark said.

Cocking her head slightly, Vesta said, "Yes Mark?"

"Well Vesta, I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you marry me?" he asked, and then exhaled in what appeared to be relief over getting the words out correctly.

Wasting no time, she answered, "Yes, Mark! I'd love to be your wife!"

Back in Neali's and Marilyn's room, Mari Maccord talked ad nauseum about the special pricing that SoundTek software had for educational facilities. It was boring at best but the two girls hung in there hoping that after they'd filled Maccord's glass many times, she'd loosen up. The Caesar salads were delicious and so was the bread and wine. Over and over again, Marilyn refilled Mari's glass yet after polishing off two of the bottles, Maccord acted like she'd only been drinking water. Neali and Marilyn, on the other hand, were feeling quite buzzed. Mari's speech was crystal clear while their's had already begun to slur from the effects of the alcohol.

Marilyn took the last bottle and having some difficulty opening it, said, "More sswine? SssssMari?"

Standing quickly, Mari replied, "Oh no thank you! I must be getting back now."

Midst the dazed looks of Neali and Marilyn, SoundTek's finest left the room. It took a while before the girls could process the event and what happened but when they did; both realized that their plan had failed miserably.

"Well!" Neali said. "The salads were good and the wine was great!"

"Yeah right," Marilyn said in frustration.

"Now Marilyn, don't get your panties in a wad!" Neali said.

"Panties in a wad?" Marilyn said as she quickly turned to her blonde friend. "That's it Neali, that's it!" she said like the GE light bulb had just come on.

"Huh?" Neali said confused.

Marilyn quickly went to her dresser and opened the drawer. From it, she pulled a pair of pink panties, wadded them up, and threw them at Neali. When she caught them, her eyes darted from the wad to Marilyn then back again. Neali knew her friend was sometimes weird and this must have been one of those moments.

But when Neali looked back at her, she said, "And what should I do with these?"

Not answering, Marilyn smiled, walked over to her, and kissed her softly on her lips. She then started to slowly caress the blond, remove her clothes, and then lead her over to the bed. Neali then positioned herself so her butt was sitting on the corner and her legs were parted.

"Lie back Neali!" M said. "I'm gonna do something I've never done before to you."

Now Tingling at what her friend might have in mind, Neali's back went down onto the mattress giving Marilyn full access to her lover's inner thighs and pussy so she knelt and began to kiss and caress Neali's soft skin. Starting at Neali's knees, she lightly slid her fingers upward to caress till she reached the edge of her auburn fir. Lingering there, she softly ran a finger or two all around the perimeter of the patch till they came back again to Neali's now moist labia.

Soft moans came from Neali as she experienced Marilyn's caressing touch. Marilyn continued her pursuits for quite a while till Neali's pussy was noticeably wet and her cuntal lips had opened in anticipation of the main event. Then slowly, she took the pink material of her own panties and began to stuff them inside Neali's hot mound.

What resulted were incredible waves of desire that spread throughout Neali's body, over and over again. To stuff the material in meant that Marilyn's finger had to penetrate her tunnel of love. In and out Marilyn finger-pushed the panties till all were in except for one inch of material. Then continuing to caress her inner thighs, she went down on her lover.

Sighs and deep moans filled the air as Neali felt Marilyn's lips wrap around her swollen clit. The tonguing action was hot so it took only a few minutes to bring the blonde to the point of no return. Sucking, licking, and blowing warm air onto Neali's sex finally pushed her into the abyss of orgasmic thrills...

And as the ecstasy overtook her, Neali grabbed M's head and held it where she wanted it, and screamed out her pleasures until she could cum no more. Wave after wave of overwhelming delights crawled up her body and down again. When she finally came off her high, she realized her sucker was pulling the soaked material from her cuntal cavern.

Then handing them to Neali, Marilyn said, "Now stuff them in mine, honey!"

They changed positions and Neali did most of the same act to Marilyn. She stuffed the panties into her friend's hot cavern but instead of caressing her to a build up of passions, Neali decided to lick her friend's inner thighs. The result was electric and intense. Marilyn begged and pleaded for N to lick all the way to her clitoral treasure but each time, Neali stopped short of the goal.

This caused Marilyn to beg all the more. Over and over the licking continued till Marilyn was actually demanding that Neali bring her off, quickly. Neali was in charge and wouldn't do it till she wanted.

After about ten minutes of steaming, hot demands, Neali drove her tongue hard into the already panty filled hole. Marilyn screamed out in passionate release as a flood of juices soaked the material and coated Neali's tongue and face. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever but when it finally faded into panting breaths, Neali pulled the double soaked panties from her friend.

Marilyn stood up but staggered a little till Neali caught her and steadied her. Then Marilyn took the dripping wad of material and stuffed them inside a manila envelope that Mari had mistakenly left behind. Grabbing the third bottle of wine, Marilyn dribbled a small amount of vintage into the open envelope to soak the material further. Then giggling, she licked the flap and sealed it tightly.

12