SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 05

Story Info
The Sex Nazi traps Mark and Vesta.
2.9k words
4.7
14.1k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angel love

*

As Gary and Angel took the cab from the Tower of the Americas to the famed San Antonio River Walk, he held her closely in the backseat of the car. Then they walked along the winding path passing shop after shop till they reached the lower river entrance to the hotel. When Angel's floor sounded in the elevator, she turned to Gary and kissed him softly.

"Thank you Gary!" she said appreciatively. "Thanks for the 750 feet high fuck you gave me this evening!" Then she went to her room to rest till she heard from Mari Maccord.

Maccord paced in her room while she waited for the over sexed couple to start there evening romp. Oddly enough, she still didn't know their names nor had she thought to ask anyone. Her entire goal that evening was to trap them by recording their sexual antics on tape, have Angel burn a CD of it, and use it on Thursday night during the ultimate demonstration of the company's version nine software.

"My plan is flawless!" Maccord said as she impatiently waited for the main event. "And nobody but Angel will know who was responsible."

Around seven thirty, Mark and Vesta came back to her room. Since they were now engaged, they laughed and frolicked till they both ended up in the bed kissing. One thing led to another and then the two practically tore each other's clothes off. Mark did his lover in practically every position possible, in the bed, over the table, in the chair, and so on.

Their sounds alerted Maccord in the room next door so she started the recorder to capture their antics. The whole thing disgusted her, especially the moaning and groaning, begging and pleading, and the orgasmic grunts and screams that she could hear so vividly. Mari wanted to leave them to their own sickening ways but she knew she had to be there when the recording was finished.

Over and over again, Maccord heard the sounds that ultimately meant she would win this battle. And after two hours of steaming, hot sexual activity, she suddenly realized the two had calmed down. Thinking then, that it was all over, she grabbed the headphones that Angel left behind and put them on her head. Immediately, she heard the sound of a shower running with the man's and woman's voices mingled together.

"Maybe they're done, finally!" Miss Iceberg said as she continued to listen to determine if she should turn off the recorder.

But in Vesta's bathroom, Mark was busy lathering up his babe with the scented soap she'd purchased in honor of their engagement. Over her shoulders and down her back his hands glided until he reached the rounded lobes of her butt. Then he slid the bar of soap into her crack making her squeal out in delight. And when the corner of the bar strafed her anal pucker, Vesta began to beg Mark to finger fuck her in the ass.

At her pleading words, Mari just about went into Cardiac arrest. The thought of knowing the perverted man would even consider poking the slut in her forbidden hole, practically caused Mari to lose her supper. Then Vesta calmed down as Mark dropped to his knees and lathered up her legs. He ended up at her full bush pussy fir where the foamy lather fascinated him.

"Oh baby doll!" Vesta moaned loudly. "Please lather my front, especially my big, soft breasts."

While Maccord cringed at what she heard, Mark finished his foamy pursuits. Then she took the soap and did exactly the same thing to his body. When both had their fill of fondling frenzy, Mark aimed the shower spray to rinse the two of them off.

Between grabbing, pinching, fingering, and squeezing, Mark and Vesta once again built themselves to a sexual high. Then, as earlier agreed, Mark dropped to his knees and began to eat Vesta's mound with great fervor.

In response, she lifted the foot on her left leg and positioned it firmly on the side of the tub so he could have easy access to her pussy and butt. When she did this, Mark wasted no time in pushing his index finger up into her still soaped butt, pushing it as far as he could. Since this was one of Vesta's favorite forms of stimulation, she let out a moan to end all moans.

But on Mari's side of the wall, she suddenly heard the woman pleading and begging again.

"Finger fuck my butt while you eat my hairy pussy!" Vesta cried as Mark pumped his finger in and out of her clenching ass.

When Maccord heard the slut's words, she gasped and started to say a few phrases of her own in absolute protest.

"My heavens!" Regina Rigidity protested. "He's pumping his finger up her forbidden hole while he performs that yucky oral sex."

Through the headphones she heard the lady build up to her point of no return, then another shrill squeal filled the headset. Mari reeled at what she heard for she couldn't imagine how such a gross act could be pleasurable to a man much less a woman. But finally, as the slut came off her orgasmic high, Mari tore the headphones from her ears and threw them onto the bed.

"I've heard enough!" Vicky Virgin angrily snapped.

At the recorder, she shut the tape session off and then pressed the rewind button. Immediately, the tape whirred into action. Mari just wanted to get out of the room so she let the tape rewind, grabbed her purse, and headed for the door. But when she opened it to leave, she met Angel standing in the hall.

"Oh my heavens, Angel!" Mari said with a sudden gasp. "I had no idea you were here!"

Angel patted Mari's hand to calm her since she could tell Maccord had been visibly shaken.

"Miss Maccord, was it that bad?" Angel asked.

"Bad?!" Mari said in disbelief. "It was more than gross, if you ask me!"

"This was your idea, Mari!" Angel reminded the Sex Nazi.

Stepping into Mari's room, Angel quickly moved to the recorder to eject the tape. She didn't feel like burning the CD at that time, so she stuffed it into her purse then turned to leave Mari to her own whims. As she turned near Maccord's bed, however, she noticed one of the tiny microphones that lie near the pillow.

Thinking she must have dropped it by mistake when she'd done the setup, Angel merely laid it on the table near the recorder. Mari hadn't noticed it at all but did her best to hurry Angel so they could get out of there in the event that another sex round started next door. If that were to happen, being in the room with Angel would be the last place Mari would want to be.

Then the two left and went down to the Frou-Frou coffee shop in the hotel lobby to drink Cappuccino. In Vesta's room, however, all was extremely well. She and Mark lie naked on her bed, covers pulled down, and both relaxed as Mark flipped through various channels on the TV.

"Think Maccord heard us?" Vesta asked her lover.

"Sure hope so!" Mark said, then chuckled.

After Mari and Angel had enjoyed their coffees, both decided to go back to their rooms and try to get a good night's sleep. In Mari's room, silence seemed to rule. A few floors down in Angel's room, however, the night was just about to begin. Even though Angel thought their date was through, she found Gary waiting for her outside her sixth floor room.

"Well hello!" Angel said with a smile. "Need more baby?"

He didn't answer her but pulled her into his arms to kiss her passionately. When their bodies met, she felt the growing bulge down in his pants. Awkwardly as they kissed and hugged in a lustful manner, she somehow managed to slip her keycard into the slot, unlock the door, and then go inside.

Inside, Gary acted differently than he'd done on their earlier date. His voice went deep and stayed there as he told her to strip in front of him and put on some thigh high stockings and a garter belt. Obediently, she did just that, all the while feeling the stimulation of his voice, his commands, and his intense gaze.

"And what may I do for you, honey?" she asked submissively.

"Bend over that table, Angel!" he said in a wanton, demanding tone.

As she did, her ass cheeks smiled at him. He rubbed and massaged them softly till he thought she had calmed to a neutral level. Then without warning, he reared back and spanked her ass till it turned pink in color.

"Oh baby spank my ass!" she cried as the stinging slaps made her grow in sexual desire. "Do it again, Master? Please do it again."

When he felt she'd had enough, he reached under one of her hanging breasts and lifted her to her feet. Then he made her strip him naked and take his rod into her mouth to suck him off. Angel couldn't do it fast enough for her own likes and when she put his hard cock into her mouth, he moaned in complete approval. Her tongue lashed wildly at the underside of his sensitive rod. Her sucking pressure increased with each stroke of his cock.

But just as he sensed that he was getting close, he told her to get ready for he wanted to shoot his load on her melon breasts and nipples. That command delighted her to no end. She cooed, sighed, and sucked him off till he exploded sending the first bead of hot cum into her mouth. The six streams that followed blasted directly on her soft C-cup breasts. The last one, in particular splattered all over the nipple on her left boob. Then she grabbed his spurting hose and licked it clean of the salty cream that now coated the crown.

"And what else may I do for you, honey?" she asked.

"Lie on your bed, lift your breast to your mouth and devour the cum that coated your redbud nipple!" he said in anticipation of watching her taste his load.

Angel did as she was told and lifted her left tit to her mouth where she proceeded to taste the white cream off her pert nipple. Sensations of desire shot through her body at the delicious taste. The lashing of her tongue on her already sensitive bud sent another wave of hot passion throughout her body that eventually settled deep, down between her legs.

"Now finger your cunt while you lick my sweet cream!" he commanded. "Make yourself cum!"

Three to four minutes later, she felt a surge of passion as her clit tingled under her control. Her fingers rubbed on either side of it, and then she slid one deep inside her pussy mound.

"Oh Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary! Aieieieiiea! Airier! Aieieaoa! Aegean!" she cried out in climactic song.

Watching and hearing her made Gary's cock stiffen again to full length. His shaft must have been clearly eight inches as best Angel could tell. She could easily take him in her cuntal domain but if he planned to do anal, she might have a problem. And of course, that was exactly what he required.

Angel licked every bead of cum off her luscious melons while Gary stroked his cock in full approval. When she finished, he told her to get on her hands and knees with her hot butt at the corner of the bed. He positioned himself behind her. He posed the head of his dick to her already cum soaked entrance, then pushed it in about an inch to feel the warmth and wetness of her hot pussy.

"Stick it in, lover!" she moaned.

He then pushed it in all the way, filling up her cuntal canal with his hard, pulsing rod. She begged him to fuck her like he did on the observation deck. But he chose to only pump her long enough till his rod was sufficiently lubricated by her generous flow. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, much to her chagrin and laid its length on Angel's sexy ass cheeks.

Then he spread her cheeks apart and laid his wet cock between them. The sensations of his rod lying inside her hot lobes caused the slutty Angel to rage in anticipation of what was about to come. Then Gary pulled his dick away and rammed it between her pussy lips again. The second time she seemed to be much creamier than the first. Pulling it out again left her frustrated at best.

"Please fuck my pussy, Master! Please fuck my ass, too!" Angel begged.

Five times he penetrated her tunnel of love only to pull out and watch her juices glisten on his shaft. Each time she moaned more deeply for she wanted to clench his dick between her hungry cunt muscles. But he made her wait and beg all the more. Then on the sixth penetration, he told her to get ready for the reaming of her life.

In response to his warning, she relaxed and lifted her ass high to position herself for his entrance. Gary place the head of his dripping cock up to her anal flower, then shoved it in exactly the length needed to just push his head past her gripping ring. At first, she groaned in a mixture of joy and pain.

Then he slowly pushed further in pursuit of taking her ass completely. Since Angel enjoyed anal and had experience at being reamed, she pushed her ass back on his rod till their combined efforts ceased as he felt the soft tissue of her cheeks against his lower belly. In response, she moaned loudly but it was clearly a moan of pleasure.

Then slowly he pulled his hard cock from her spasming butt. Each time the head would prevent him from pulling it out completely, he'd push it back in again to hear her moan. He loved the tight feeling of her chamber as it lovingly gripped his pole. Back out then in again, back out then in, then out, then in, over and over he plunged his tool till she began to get used to the size.

Mutually they moaned and groaned from all the intense sensations. Then Gary pulled his rod back to only let her enjoy the first three inches of his shaft. In and out and in and out, faster and faster, he pistoned his babe's ass till he grunted deeply and started shooting what felt like another gallon of hot load.

With his pace increased and the spurts of steaming cum painting Angel's anal tunnel, they both groaned out their orgasmic release. Angel lost count after seven beads of white cream pumped inside. When Gary's throbbing and moaning changed to a flaccid cock and slower deep breathing, she knew that his hard, shooting rod was about to retreat.

He, on the other hand, decided to stay inside so he could enjoy her for a while. She didn't mind either. After a few more minutes of butt filled sensation, he slowly pulled his spent shaft from her most intimate of holes. In spent relief, Angel fell forward on her bed then rolled over on her back. As she did, she made sure to spread her delicious, shapely legs apart so he could not only see the smile of her ass cheeks but also the smiling slit she sported.

Gary lay on top of her body for a while and they kissed softly holding one another. Angel, in an effort to show him how much she liked what he'd done,, wrapped her long legs around his body in such a way that she'd never want to let him go. Eventually, though, she released him and the two showered then joined each other in bed for the night. The sexual activity came to a stop, except for Miss Mari Maccord, the Sex Nazi who baulked at the thought of giving herself or receiving pleasure of any kind.

Indeed, her true pleasure would be experienced at the Thursday night meeting where SoundTek version nine was put to the test. Now all were resting, most in spent relief. Nothing else could possibly happen while the characters slept, except for one thing.

Bill, Mari's assistant, sat in his room alone, wondering how in the world SoundTek would be able to take another embarrassing blow with Mari Maccord. He really admired her, appreciated her leadership skills, and even felt some attraction for her even though he knew her body temperature was akin to that of the North Pole.

"Surely there must be a way to loosen her up!" he said softly, as he began to stroke his mature cock to hardness.

Bill imagined what it would be like to be buried between Mari's legs while they affectionately wrapped around him. At least in his fantasy, she was warm, sexy, and more than willing to let him go where no man had ever gone before. The mere thought of such a conquest stimulated Bill to heights of passion and even though he knew better than to believe his fantasy, he still would take the impenetrable Mari Maccord in her pussy, mouth, and butt.

Within minutes, he let out a deep grunt, as his spurting load blasted from his cock like a rocket off its launch pad. In his mind, Mari pleaded for more in her pussy then she licked his rod clean of his seed. And when all was fantasized and done, Bill cleaned his cream from his shaft and belly.

"Hmmmm, maybe I should bottle this stuff and mail it to Mari!"

Stay tuned for an explosive ending...