SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 06

Story Info
The Sex Nazi is finally defeated.
3.1k words
4.5
15.7k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angel love

The wake up call for Angel rang precisely at ten minutes till six on Thursday morning. Oddly enough, she found herself alone when she opened her hazel eyes. She knew she had plenty to do that day in preparation for the big event that night, including Mari's request for her to burn a CD of what the old Sex Nazi deemed to be the victory tape.

Mari Maccord's audio clip seemed rather short for a SoundTek demo. Normally, they ran from one to three minutes in length. Being the audio engineer that she was, Angel started to listen to it but the growling in her stomach made her decide otherwise. Quickly, she made the CD, labeled it, and dropped it into a sleeve marked Demo for Mari Maccord.

Then Angel went to breakfast at a nearby café, along the River Walk. Oddly enough, she met Maccord there so they decided to sit together in a fairly out of the way table. Over fresh fruit, yogurt, and coffee, they chatted about one thing or another until Mari told her she had specific instructions for her.

"Tonight, Angel, just do the following and all will go well. Two demonstrations will occur before yours, both by SoundTek engineers. When they are complete, I'll say something by way of introduction then hand it over to you," Mari said.

Angel nodded in full understanding, then Maccord left while the engineer agreed to a refill of hot coffee. When Mari returned to the SoundTek demonstration room, she checked with everyone there to make sure all systems were running in peak performance. When fully satisfied, she and her assistant Bill met to review their notes for the first seminar.

At nine o'clock sharp, it began. The first session involved SoundTek's innovative features for other languages such as German, Dutch, Spanish, French, and Italian. Neali and Marilyn were there to evaluate whether the educational packages were user friendly, especially for those who might primarily use Spanish.

Mark and Vesta decided to skip the morning meetings altogether, mainly because they were exhausted from the previous night's love making. Many of those who attended the meetings discussed that night's challenge for Mari Maccord and SoundTek Systems Inc. The large demo room was bound to be filled to the breaking point, especially by those who had heard and seen Mari in action at the initial meetings. Some even wondered if the mystery lady would be there to fuel the fire for she had certainly been Mari's nemesis to that point.

At lunch, Neali and Marilyn met Mark and Vesta at the famed Kangaroo Court. Each enjoyed the unique menu and each ordered something completely different. Flavored teas such as blueberry and apricot were the favorites. But after their fill of fine food, Vesta broke the conversation with a question concerning that night's events.

"So Neali! What in the world do you two have cooked up for tonight?" Vesta inquired. "Will you ladies take on Mari Maccord?"

Neali shot Marilyn a glance, not knowing if their plan was supposed to be a secret. Marilyn smiled, put her finger and thumb on her chin like she was thinking and making a decision, then she decided to fill them in on their strategy.

"Well you see! Neali and I decided to mutually soak a pair of panties in our own juices, and then add some white wine to chemically change it into a wicked brew!" Marilyn said with a wicked smile on her face.

Immediately, Mark's cock began to stir but Vesta quickly said, "Down boy! Take it easy there!"

"It's been brewing all night long plus what chemical reactions occur today. By the time Mari inhales the scent at tonight's meeting, it surely ought to melt the Iceberg!" Marilyn said.

Marks eyebrows stood at attention and he said, "Hmmmm, a new aphrodisiac?"

"And how will this be done?" Vesta asked.

Neali chimed in and said, "Well you see, we asked one of the desk clerks to deliver it to her after the demonstrations are completed. The envelope is marked for Maccord and she'll think it's from the SoundTek CEO. Neali and I figure that priority will do the trick!"

"And if it doesn't work?" Mark said.

"Hmmm, well, she'll probably just think it a cruel joke and cast it aside. Knowing her, she will put on her best act and nobody but us will know." Marilyn said, confidently.

Chuckling, Mark said, "Gosh, I hope I can keep a straight face when she steps to the podium tonight!"

No seminars were planned for that Thursday afternoon. Instead, the company set up tours for anyone who wanted to view some of the special sites in beautiful San Antonio. Tour busses took those who wanted to go all over the city to see places like the Spanish Governor's Palace, the San Jose Mission and others along Mission Road, Brackenridge Park, the Institute for Texas Cultures, and a tour of some of the city's most notable mansions.

All, of course, were nothing more than another attempt by SoundTek to tempt potential customers at the convention to purchase the new version nine software packages. And, for the most part, people new what the company was doing. Few cared for they knew this was typical protocol for these kinds of companies and besides, the tours were free.

Since Neali and Marilyn had never been up in the Tower of the Americas, Mark and Vesta treated them to dinner in the rotating restaurant. The view, as usual, was spectacular and so was the cuisine. Over dinner, Mark and Vesta shared the news of their engagement, thrilling Neali and Marilyn to no end. Mark ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon to enhance the celebration, not to mention what all thought would happen later to SoundTek's finest speaker. Then around six thirty, they left and drove back to the hotel to attend that evening's challenge.

By the time they reached the large demonstration room, there were only seats enough for them on the back row. Neali thought this best in case any of them needed to make a fast get away. Then as usual, Bill stepped to the podium and introduced Miss Mari Maccord. She looked more confident than she'd ever appeared before. None of the four knew why exactly, but relished what they deemed to be the Sex Nazi's soon demise.

The three SoundTek engineers took their places behind the special computers. Gary's demo was first and he showed how the filtering features actually isolated the various noises into sound units. Then Keiko, the SoundTek engineer who came over from Japan, demonstrated the second phase of the audio filtering process. Each sound unit was prioritized by various criteria such as volume, orientation of source, and like sound similarities.

After the first two demos, the crowd applauded at what appeared to be the cutting edge audio advances of the century. When the applause faded, Bill led Mari to the podium once again to introduce the third and most important portion of the audio media presentation.

At the microphone, Maccord smiled and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Many of you have challenged our crew this week on the various quality aspects of our newest version. I'll have to admit, it sounded almost impossible, when I initially heard of SoundTek's incredible advancements. But when I experienced it myself," she broke off for effect, "I had no idea just how cutting edge it truly was!"

Several applauded, but most of them were loyal employees of the company. Of course, Mari entertained such applause with great approval. She treated the few as if the accolades were a kin to a standing ovation.

Then she said, "Well tonight, we're going to hear the ultimate demonstration of the version nine package. So, without further ado, let me turn it over to one of SoundTek's finest audio engineers. Angel?"

The lovely, hazel eyed, auburn haired woman took the microphone off the stand near her computer table, and then stood to face the crowd.

Again, several applauded then Angel said, "What I will do now is to play a simple five minute audio clip of Mozart's Symphony #40 in G-Minor. You will easily recognize it, I'm sure! Then, I will add in a sound clip of background noises but enable the version nine software to filter it and delete it from the mix. When that part is complete, I'll play the background noises by themselves so you can hear exactly what our software is capable of removing."

The Mozart clip started and the audience obviously enjoyed it. Then the engineer started it again but added the special background noises to the mix. Heads turned left and right as everyone tried their hardest to detect any out of the ordinary sounds, not endemic to Mr. Mozart's symphony. By the time the clip ended, everyone was on the edge of their seats. Then Angel smiled and told them she would then play only the background noises that the software had previously filtered.

Everyone waited with baited breath, and then they heard the sound with cutting edge quality, "My heavens! He's pumping his finger up her forbidden hole while he performs that yucky oral sex!"

Totally shocked, over three hundred and forty people heard and fully recognized the background noise of the distinct voice of SoundTek's finest speaker, Miss Mari Maccord! Mari's face immediately flushed white, her mouth agape, and her eyes wide as saucers. Angel frantically reached to shut off the CD but soon realized that the clip was over. What exactly happened to it, she never knew. Bill leaped to the stage to steady Mari as shrieks, gasps, hoots, and hollers erupted in the audience.

Several jumped up and exploded into hysterical laughter. Two ladies on the end of one row stood and promptly fainted. In an attempt to divert the crowd's attention, Angel turned the volume full blast, pressed the button to start the five minute Mozart audio but forgot that the only CD in the player was the background of Maccord. Shy of the maximum decibel rate that human kind can comprehend, the crowd heard again the cutting edge sex comment of SoundTek's finest.

Several of the SoundTek engineers were laughing so hard, tears rolled down their faces. Some of the audience stood in protest while others sat still in shock. The bawdy crew of whistlers kept up their ridicule until several security guards stepped in to attempt some control over the crowd.

Mark looked directly into Vesta's eyes and said, "Was that what I think it was?" only to hear her say, "Yep! It was definitely the shower scene!"

Neali and Marilyn didn't know what to do. Their plan to melt the frigid Iceberg was nothing in comparison to the unintentional faux pas of SoundTek's soon to be looking for another job, Maccord. The hotel clerk was due to enter and when he finally did midst the chaos, he marched directly down the aisle to deliver the manila covered aphrodisiac.

But Bill saw him coming and took the envelope. He thought that maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to bring some diversion in to the embarrassing circumstances, somehow get people's minds off the convention faux pas of the century. Looking at the front of the envelope, he saw it was specifically marked for Mari Maccord. She, however, was gripping the podium like it was her last stand. Nobody really knew what to do next until Bill made his move.

"Attention people! Let me have your attention!" Bill said with an aire of authority. "Now this is some sort of joke and I assure you that there will be an investigation into the matter. We would, however like to move on to the final portion of our presentation to meet our critic's challenges. A special multimedia presentation has been created to close our meeting so sit back, listen, and watch."

For the next three minutes, the presentation played, somehow impressing the crowd. Bill managed to get Mari out of the room to see if he could calm her. The hallway discussion, mostly on Maccord's part, was nothing more than angry threats to see the entire human race destroyed.

"Damn it!" she said as tomato red boiled up from her neck throughout her face. "I'll get those two if it's the last thing I do!"

Confused but trying to understand, Bill said, "What in the world are you talking about?"

"THE SOUND CLIP!!!" you blithering idiot.

"But that was your, voice, Mari!" Bill said, still confused. "Those two had nothing to do with it."

When the media clip was ending, Bill and Mari amazingly stepped back into the room and onto the stage. Mari's countenance had fully changed as if she had a case of Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Her former embarrassment was gone, replaced by a fake smile she always displayed so well. Bill realized that he'd forgotten to hand her the envelope from the company CEO so he interrupted her and handed her the envelope.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Obviously, the earlier faux pas was planned and was an attempt to show you just how good our software filtering really was! And yes! The voice sounded like mine, I know, but it was really that of a local actress hired to do the clip." Maccord lied.

Heads snapped back and forth in utter disbelief. One whistler chimed in but was soon stopped by a woman who clasped her hand over his mouth. Mari kept on smiling as if she knew the incident had been planned all the time. Gary, Angel, and Keiko just sat at their computers stifling bursts of laughter.

"But wait folks!" SoundTek's finest said. "I've just been handed an envelope from our company CEO!"

Neali and Marilyn slid forth in their chairs followed by Mark and Vesta. Mari tore open the manila envelope, pressed its sides to open it wide, and looked inside. What happened next was unparalleled in convention history. Wafting up from the enclosure was a scent so strong that even SoundTek's finest was stunned by the essence.

Mari shook her head, shuttered, and then looked out over the crowd with such a crazed animal like look that it took Bill and a security guard to steady her. Everyone watching was thoroughly stunned at what they saw in the countenance of the old Sex Nazi, Miss Mari Maccord. Eyebrows raised as several began to recognize that all familiar look of a lady who had been severely stimulated.

One bawdy whistler rushed forth to see what was in the envelope. He snatched it from Maccord, held it high, and then turned it upside down. Falling freely, a pink, aromatic wad fell into his hand. A lady shrieked at the recognition of a pair of panties. Laughing almost hysterically, the bawdy man took the material by the elastic, waved the panties over his head, and threw them towards Mari and Bill.

Instinctively, the security guard tried to catch them but missed. The panties landed directly on top of Maccord's head such that part of the material draped down over her nose.

The three SoundTek engineers started pounding their computer desks in an effort to relieve their pent up laughter. The crowd followed suit. Laughing so hard he was crying, Gary somehow managed to start a Beethoven audio clip that at least, gave the crowd some reprieve from Maccord's well deserved humiliation.

Bill immediately led Mari off the stage and out of the room to take her upstairs to her room. An unknown SoundTek employee then stepped in and dismissed the crowd for the night. Chattering and suspicious mumblings bellowed from the room's inhabitants, who still were wondering what sort of marketing ploy the night had been.

Neali and Marilyn were doubled over in hyperventilating laughter. Vesta and Mark laughed to but were worried a little about Mari. Finally, when the crowd started to leave, the four got out quickly and headed upstairs to see if the stunned Maccord was alright. On the eighth floor, they shot out of the elevator and ran down to room #852. When they reached the defeated Sex Nazi's door, they heard sounds they never imagined to hear in their wildest dreams.

"Oh Bill! Oh Bill! O-O-O-O-Oooooooh Bill!"

"Aieieaieaioaiaeoaeaoieoaeiaieiaieiaieaieiaieiaieieiieieieieieieieieieiia!"

Like they were mummified, Mark, Vesta, Neali, and Marilyn froze as they heard the orgasmic screams of SoundTek's finest speaker, Miss Mari Maccord. None said a word for each reacted in total disbelief. The climactic screams eventually faded into sighs of fulfilled pleasure only to then be replaced by a low, deep grunt from Bill.

Spurt after spurt of creamy load shot from his sopping wet cock to paint the inner walls of Mari's long overdue to be filled, pussy. Even his deep groans brought tingling joy to his hot babe. It wasn't until the sounds ceased that any of the hallway listeners could think straight. Agape, mouths eventually loosened and broad smiles formed, signaling their full recognition that the battle between them and the frigid Sex Nazi had ended.

The next day the convention ended with a final SoundTek breakfast buffet. At a table for six, sat Mark and his fiancée Vesta, Neali and her lover Marilynn, and Bill and his new lady, Mari. Her face was glowing like she'd just started her honeymoon and Bill seemed fully satisfied to finally have her for his own. The six chattered on about everything but software. From time to time, Mari would turn and smile at each one individually, especially Vesta.

By noon that day, most everyone who had attended the convention at the hotel was either gone or heading out the door in route to the airport. Neali and Marilyn hugged Vesta, then climbed in the cab to catch their flight back to New York state. Angel decided to stay around till Sunday so she could experience more of the Spanish influence of the city. Gary and Keiko left early both to return to their homes. Mari and Bill had already taken a cab to the Tower of the Americas because Angel had mentioned something to Mari about the observation deck. But Mark and Vesta lazily took a stroll down the River Walk with no particular plans in mind.

At an outside table for two, they sat down and ordered some coffee.

"So Vesta!" Mark said. "When shall we get married?"

The Mariachis played their Spanish tunes of love while Flamenco dancers swirled, their colors spinning as they twirled round and round.

"How 'bout now?" she said as she gazed into her lover's eyes.

Then his cell phone rang. He broke his gaze long enough to see it was his boss calling. But Mark's eyes quickly engaged his lovely lady again, completely ignoring the call. Later that day, Mark and Vesta became Mr. & Mrs. Styles.