South Beach Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's fantasy comes to life with a sexy young man.
1.3k words
4.33
80.5k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for 12 years when we went to Miami's South Beach for a little vacation away from the kids. Lee is 37 and is a beautiful petite brunette, 5', 100 lbs. and has the most wonderful tits (34D) with huge nipples. She loves to dress sexy for me, particularly when we travel. I am 38, 6' tall, 190 lbs, blonde and I would like to think in pretty good shape. I love making love to Lee and she loves my 6-inch cock. I have dreamed of bringing another man into our bed for sometime now as Lee's sex drive is nearly insatiable. We've talked about having a threesome but it has always seemed impossible to find the right person to join us, one whom we could trust to be very discreet.

Well on with my story.... We were staying in a small but very upscale hotel directly in the middle of South Beach. Walking around in her little bikini and a small wrap, Lee was really getting into teasing me. At the pool, she sun bathed--sometimes without her top--and I have to say it made my cock hard as I watched several guys checking her out. And she knew it.

I don't know if it was the sun or the drinks, but I had gone back to our room for a short nap and when I returned to the pool Lee was talking to a good looking young man. He looked to be about 20 years old (I found out later that he was actually 23), about 6', with short brown hair. The little Speedo he was wearing didn't leave much to the imagination. It was obvious he was either some kind of athlete or spent a lot of time in the gym as he had a really toned body. The two of them were talking and laughing in the far corner of the pool area, and I decided to not interrupt them right away. I pulled up a stool at the pool's bar and watched my wife with her new friend. As they talked Lee apparently asked him to put some sun tan lotion on her, and he was more than willing to help. Watching him work the lotion into her soft skin instantly brought my cock to life. When Lee rolled over, she caught sight of me at the bar and I blew her a kiss. She knew I was getting off watching them. He rubbed lotion over her tummy and legs and then I nearly came as she opened her legs to allow him full access and his hand lingered between her thighs. It was clear that they both were enjoying each other. I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

Lee greeted me with a smile and I leaned down and gave her a wet kiss. She then introduced me to Chris. He was clearly uncomfortable with my arrival but managed to say "Hi", telling me I had a very beautiful wife. I asked him if was from the area and he said he was and that he was taking a little break from his studies at a local college. He admitted he had sneaked into the hotel to use their pool when he first saw my wife. As we talked, Chris became more relaxed as he realized that I was not going to create any problems because of his flirting with my wife. In fact, I told him that I was very pleased that my wife looked good enough to still interest a young man like him. I asked Lee if she was hungry and if she would like to get a bite. She said yes but she wanted to change before going out. I asked Chris if he wanted to join us for lunch, and he quickly agreed. Lee suggested that Chris should just come back to our suite and wait with me while she changed. She slipped on her sandals and took Chris by the hand, nearly pulling him out of the lounge chair. I reached down and picked up his backpack and the three of us headed back into the hotel.

As we entered the lobby, the cool air caused Lee's nipples to harden and nearly pop out of her tiny top. The thin wrap she wore really showed off her sweet little ass and legs. Chris had on just a tee shirt and his Speedo barely covered his manhood. As we waited for the elevator I realized that Lee's hand was resting on Chris's ass. Lee nodded to me when I whispered to her that I was cool with her trying to seduce Chris if she wanted, and thought she had made an excellent choice. Thank god the elevator ride was quick, as my cock was trying to burst out of my pants, just fantasizing about what might come next. We quickly made our way to our suite and I closed the door quickly behind us.

What happened next an answer to our wildest dreams!

Once in the room Lee turned to Chris ran her hand over his tight chest and told him how he was making her so excited down at the pool, he froze when she slid her hand over his Speedo stroking his cock, as she looked him in the eyes. Then she dropped to her knees and began to massage his cock, pulling it from his Speedo, kissing it and running her hands over his ass. I looked at Chris and told him to relax and enjoy... and he mumbled a very weak "Thank you".

I looked down at Lee and she already had his cock hard. Seeing my wife with another mans cock in her mouth was so fucking exciting. I helped Chris out of his tee shirt leaving his young body nearly nude before us. As Lee sucked his cock in I suggested we retire to the bed. Lee stood up and kissed me. I could taste his cock on her lips. She led him to the bed. Chris laid back and Lee bent over him taking his cock into her mouth as she pulled his Speedo off completely, and sucked him in deeply. I slowly removed my clothes as I watched and began to stroke my own cock. Chris's eyes were closed, and he moaned as Lee took what appeared to be at least an 8-inch cock, all the way down. Walking behind Lee, I lifted her wrap and pulled her bikini bottom aside, and I began to finger her wet pussy as she continued to suck his young cock. I pressed my hard cock to her wet pussy and entered her easily. She has never been so wet and so hot.... my cock rammed deep into her, fucking her hard. Knowing I was fucking Lee as she was sucking off another man was making me crazy. I fucked her faster, harder and deeper as she sucked Chris's cock faster and deeper. Chris pressed Lee's head down with each stroke and rocked his hips to match her rhythm.

I don't know how it happened but both Chris and I exploded with huge organisms at about the same time, each pumping huge loads of cum into Lee. She took it all in. As I pulled out of her pussy my spunk ran down the inside of her thigh and she milked Chris's cock dry as he lay under her. Sliding up Lee kissed Chris for the first time plunging her cum covered tongue deep into his mouth. After a long, sexy kiss she came up for air, I stood near the side of the bed and she motioned me come close. Taking my cock into her mouth she sucked me in deeply. I was still hard and very excited and my cock was still dripping cum. The sweet smell of sex was in the air. I then felt Chris's hand on my ass drawing me in. I had never had a man touch me in that way. When he kissed her as she sucked my cock I lost it. My cock exploded, cum splashed on her face and onto Chris's chin. She giggled and licked my seed off of him and kissed him again. He was clearly a special kind of guy.

I knew then that we were not going to lunch any time soon.