South Mountain Pack Ch. 09

Story Info
Unauthorized cuddling of a Carlucci.
21.5k words
4.84
47.1k
91

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank everyone for their patience in waiting for this chapter while I was recuperating. Your kind emails and words of encouragement really made me smile when I needed it the most. To my editor, hcsd1710 there are no words to thank you for your help and encouragement not only for the story but being there for me when I needed someone to talk to.

Again, there are no actual sex scenes, since the main characters are underage. All italics indicate communication through the mental bond.

If anyone would like a 'cheat sheet' of Pack members, please send me an email and I would be happy to provide one for you. I would like to thank mrtdust1 for his invaluable help in putting the cheat sheet on an excel spread sheet that can be added to as details are revealed.

Please remember to vote and comment, I appreciate all comments and feedback. Thank you.

*

"Carlo, Roberts here," said President Roberts. "It's finished, but we have a problem...With the arrest of Davis, Charles, the top Beta's and more then half the men, there is no one here to lead the Pack. The remaining Pack members want the Millers to come back and Todd to become Alpha. Are any of the Miller's there?" At Todd's look of surprise, Carlo raised his eyebrows to him and motioned with his head for everyone to follow him into the Carlucci's cabin.

"Yes sir, Holly, my father and I are here," said Todd.

"Holly's family is safe. The code word helped immensely, we got Conall alone earlier in the evening and told him our plans. He told those he trusted and when we surrounded the Grounds hollering the code word, they fell to the ground. When the males saw our numbers they surrendered without incident except for Charles who broke his leg trying to escape. The young ones were sitting in the dungeons waiting on us and the little ones had notes in their pockets with the names of their parents. Give Holly our thanks, though I suspect some of the other Packs wish they had put up a fight," said President Roberts as he laughed.

"President Roberts, this is Holly. I want to thank you for rescuing my family; can you please give them our number so I can speak to them? I know they are fine, but I'd like to talk to them," asked Holly with a tremor in her voice as Todd hugged her.

"Already done, but they won't call until Noon at the earliest. We've got a lot to do making sure we have all the guilty apprehended and we need everyone's input," said President Roberts.

"To continue, after we finished with Davis Pack, we raided the Carlsbad and Grant Packs. We arrested the Alpha's, Beta's and...well basically we took every male over the age of 16. We didn't have time to figure out who was guilty and who wasn't, that will be done at Council headquarters. Which leads me to my next point, those Alpha's are guilty even if they didn't physically touch any female, they knew about it and did nothing to protect the innocent. Those two Packs need strong leadership and as you know Frank and Joe are at the top of the candidates list." Frank and Joe's eyebrows shot up at this and Carlo looked at both of them with a smile on his face and shrugged his shoulders.

"My SD is in charge of transport back to Council headquarters; we've chartered three 747's since we have over six hundred prisoners. I'll stay here and oversee the three Packs and I've called the top Council advisors to come help with this clusterfuck. Speaking of which, I've got to get off the phone and deal with a thousand things, not to mention the fact I'm exhausted. Frank, Joe and Todd you have two weeks to decide, I want the new Alpha's initiated at the next Full Moon Ceremony. One last thing, Carlo make yourself available Monday afternoon for a teleconference and have your level Four and level Five Beta's there as well," President Roberts finished the conversation and hung up.

There was silence for several moments after the phone call, and then Carlo looked at Frank, Joe and Todd saying, "It seems like the three of you have a lot to discuss with your mates and families in the next couple of weeks."

"What was he talking about us being at the top of the candidates list?" asked Frank with a puzzled look on his face.

"For the last year, the Council has been putting together a program called 'Continuity of Pack Existence' or COPE for short. It's loosely based on the Continuity of Operations which ensures the Government is able to function even when faced with war, terrorism or unforeseen disaster," said Carlo as he looked around the room. "Each Pack has their own hierarchy, but what happens if the Alpha and his or her top people are killed or deemed unfit to rule a Pack? What if there isn't anybody left within the Pack capable of being an Alpha? What happens to the Pack?"

Everyone continued to stare at Carlo, and then Papa Mike got up and let Nana Ellen in. "I didn't think you'd mind if I asked Ellen to join us, she asked Matt and Phil to watch over the girls while they sleep," said Papa Mike.

Carlo nodded his head and said, "Good morning, I assume Papa Mike told you everything?" At her nod, he continued, "The first thing we did was put together a list of candidates powerful enough to lead a Pack. We looked at overall strength, training skills, family dynamics, ability to work with others and overall leadership skills. To be blunt, Frank and Joe in any other Pack would be Alpha's. Rose and Annie would make excellent Madame Alpha's; they are kind but firm, compassionate, able to lead the females and youngsters." Frank and Joe were standing behind their mates and without looking at each other they both reached out and placed their hands on their mates' shoulders.

Seeing this Carlo said, "The only concern was that you two are too close, closer then identical twins almost clones. Look at how the two of you are standing; everything is identical, right down to the scowl on your faces." Carlo watched as Frank and Joe studied each other, as Frank went to push his hair back with his right hand, Joe was making an identical move with his left hand without realizing it.

"The concern was in your need to be close to each other you would unite the two Packs, basically making them one large Pack with two Co-Alphas. Now that the position of the two Alpha's in New Mexico has opened, I know those concerns will be brought up, especially since they border each other," said Carlo as he continued to stare at his top level Beta's. "If you do take the Alpha positions, will you be able to keep your Packs separate? Can you function without seeing each other or will your wolves suffer from it? Can you leave your Pack behind? Another solution would be for one of you to become Alpha, and the other his top Beta, but which one of you?"

"What I am going to ask you to do may sound odd, but starting at 5 PM on Friday and finishing at the start of the football game on Saturday, I don't want your families to have any contact with each other. No cookouts, no talking through the bond, no movies, no phone calls, no excursions out for the boys, no trips to the Mall. Nothing... The two New Mexico packs are far enough apart that your bond wouldn't work anyway, so this will give you a chance to see what it feels like. More specifically for your wolves to feel like being separated from each other," stated Carlo.

"We have a lot to think about in the next two weeks little brother," said Frank. "We need to talk things over with our mates and youngsters. I know Sophia and Maria won't want to leave Anthony and Alberto. What happens with Brianna, Morgan, Vincent and Dominic? What happens with our employees and our business?"

Joe slowly nodded his head as he said, "We also have to think about school. Do those Packs have schools and sports? What about college? My head is spinning thinking of everything involved."

Todd looked at Holly and seeing her nod, he said, "Uhmm guys, I don't want to add to your burden, but...Caitlin and Erin hinted that two more of your sons are their mates. We have no idea who, they said they weren't ready yet but they would be soon." Rose and Annie had big smiles on their faces as they grabbed Holly's and Nana Ellen's hands.

Looking out the front door Rose saw the youngsters starting to stir and said, "The ravenous beasts are awakening, I hope Mitchell's crew made a lot of food."

Gina walked to the door and looked out saying, "The new kitchen is working out well, and I wish we had put it in years ago. Mitchell was raving about it earlier and he said it was much easier for his staff not having to leave in the middle of the night to cook the food and bring it back."

"You have all these cabins, a couple of Pavilions and the kitchen, how do you keep this area from being detected?" asked Papa Mike.

"We're at the base of the mountain, surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods. The only trail here is from The Manor House and the surrounding land is owned by Pack members. The buildings are painted the colors of the forest; even the shingles are varying shades of green and beige, like camouflage," said Carlo. "In the last twenty years we planted over five thousand evergreens so from the air the patches of green wouldn't stick out."

"I know what you really are asking," said Joe with a smile. "Yes, there is a safe room here and another in Allegany County. It's designed to hold the entire Pack with enough supplies to last five years, and it was built over thirty years using designs for Mount Weather and The Greenbrier. We'll give you a tour later this week."

As the Millers looked at them with astonishment on their faces, Frank said, "Before you ask, yes we are paranoid, but with the proximity to Washington, DC, we need to be prepared. Preparation is the key to everything."

"How the hell did you get plans from Mount Weather and The Greenbrier? I know The Greenbrier is now open to the public, but Mount Weather is still functioning," asked Todd.

Everyone stopped talking as the youngsters came into the cabin, inquiring when breakfast would be ready. Carlo said, "Clean up around the bonfire first then get washed up; girls use the Millers cabin, boys use the Moretti's and my cabin. We'll meet you out front in ten." The Carlucci's grabbed their backpacks as the youngsters hurried out the door to obey.

"We'll go with the girls," said Nana Ellen as her and Papa Mike got up and followed the girls out of the cabin.

"As far as getting plans, that was no problem since we've had a Senator in the Pack for the last forty years. The Martin family is involved in politics, first Curtis was a Senator and when he retired his son Clayton took over. He was the one who offered to do a ribbon cutting when you officially open your business," said Carlo smirking as he looked at Frank who had a scowl on his face.

"Big fucking deal, he's hoping to get more press to help his re-election. I know he's Pack, but I hate having his damn re-election signs everywhere I look," snapped Frank in a sarcastic tone.

"It's been almost twenty-five years, you can't let it go?" asked Carlo glancing at Joe and Carmelo as they started laughing as Gina, Rose, Rita and Annie sat silently shaking their heads. Todd and Holly were waiting to see what was going on and afraid to interrupt.

"Fuck no. It could be fifty years and I still won't forget," said Frank as he glared at Carlo, Carmelo and his brother.

"Frank, as your brother and possible clone, I support everything you say or do, but this is ridiculous," said Joe as he continued to laugh.

Seeing the looks on the Millers faces Carmelo said, "About a month after Frank made his declaration for Rose we went to the pond to ice skate. The older guys were near the bonfire talking while the younger ones including Gina, Rose, Annie, and Rita were skating. Clay's foot got caught in Rose's scarf knocking her down and he fell on top of her. As he was helping her up she started to fall again and Clay grabbed her, accidently touching her breast..."

Frank banged his fist on the table as he interrupted, "That's what I'm talking about; he felt her breast before I was allowed to, plus I can't get the image of him on top of my mate out of my mind. Do I need to go on?"

"I keep telling you it wasn't like that. It was twenty below with the wind chill and I had on a bra, long johns, a t-shirt, your sweatshirt and your varsity jacket. How much do you think he actually felt?" said Rose laughing quietly.

"Doesn't matter, he felt you up with malicious intent," said Frank with a grimace as everyone burst out laughing. "Malicious intent, that's what it was."

"Frank, you've lost your fucking mind. Clay was 16 at the time and scared to death of you and you think he did it on purpose?" asked Carmelo as everyone continued laughing except Todd.

"I agree with Frank and have a theory about this...I think he did it thinking it was Annie, and maybe he felt up the wrong twin with malicious intent," said Todd with a serious expression on his face as Holly reached over and whacked him on his arm.

Joe swung his head around growling and shouted, "THAT SON OF A BITCH!"

Todd leaned out of Holly's reach as he continued, "OR it could have been Gina or Rita he was after, you did say they were skating together. Who knows who he meant to feel up, especially since he did it with malicious intent, maybe he wanted to knock them ALL down and feel EVERYONE up with malicious intent." He looked at the men who had scowls on their faces, their hands clenching and unclenching as their growls were getting lower and more menacing.

Holly leaned forward almost falling out of her chair and whacked him on the arm again saying, "Do you see how upset you got everybody? Are you happy?"

Todd moved to the door of the cabin with a huge smile on his face, rubbing his hands together gleefully and said, "I'm ecstatic, my job here is done. Let's go eat. ..." Then he took off running, laughing hysterically when he saw the expressions on the men's faces as they realized what he had done and how he had played them.

The men raced out the door hollering, "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" "YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE" "WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" "YOU'D BETTER FUCKING RUN YOU BASTARD".

Their youngsters stood in the clearing with their mouths hanging open as they heard their Dad's hollering as they chased Todd. They heard a commotion at the cabin and looked to see their mothers falling through the door landing on top of each other laughing uncontrollably.

Damian looked around and said, "What the fuck did we miss? We weren't gone that long."

They watched as Todd barely missed getting tackled by Carmelo as he hollered, "Hey Vincent and Dominic, how about a little help for your future father in law?"

The girls moved towards the cabin as the boys charged across the clearing. They had no idea what was going on, but didn't want to waste the opportunity to gang up on their fathers. It was a free for all as they wrestled while Todd watched laughing hysterically. Frank and Joe disappeared under a pile of their sons; Anthony jumped on Carlo's back placing him in a choke hold, and Alberto was sitting on Carmelo's back holding him in a headlock while Angelo had him in a figure four leg lock.

The Miller girls were jumping up and down and Fallon said, "This is better then the WWE, back when it was good when Stone Cold Steve Austin was in it."

"It's like the Royal Rumble, but real. Momma, can we join them?" asked Shannon.

Without waiting for a reply the girls ran across the clearing to their mother's delight. The Miller girls launched themselves at their father, knocking him over and pinning him, while Sophia, Maria and Gabby joined Anthony in the fight against Carlo. Their mother's cheers and the shouting from the pile attracted the Packs attention and within moments the majority of the Pack had joined the melee.

It was old versus young, fathers against their youngsters and they were having a blast. The fathers weren't fighting to injure the youngsters, just playing as they fake body-slammed them, picked them up over their heads and spun them around or pretended to be knocked down by the young ones. There were growls mixed in with laughter from the males, excited screams from the young ones, hollering from the girls and shouts of encouragement from the women and little ones watching. After ten minutes most of the men were on the ground, bowled over by the sheer volume of youngsters.

Twenty minutes later, Mitchell approached the group and hollered, "BREAKFAST IS READY, DOES ANYBODY WANT TO EAT?" The youngsters immediately got up, the older ones grabbing the young ones and little ones hands and ran across the clearing towards the Pavilion where the buffet was set up. Their fathers were left lying on the ground, each of them still laughing as their wives walked over to offer them a hand to get up.

"Mitchell has good timing, I think the youngsters were starting to whip our asses," said Joe as he continued laughing. "There's just too many of them."

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but that was the most fun I've had in a long time. I don't know who or what started it, but thanks to whoever did," said Clay Martin. Frank, Joe, Carlo, Carmelo and Todd looked at each other and burst out laughing as they grabbed their mates and hugged them.

"Okay everyone, I think we should get over to the food line before the youngsters eat everything in sight," said Carlo as they walked to the Pavilion.

Almost two hours later, breakfast was done, the kitchen was cleaned, cabins were closed up, trash bagged up and thrown in the back of several trucks and families started to leave.

As they arrived at The Manor House, Matt and Phil made plans to meet with the Millers at 11 to go over the girls schedules for the week and have lunch before heading over to The School House. Carlo and Gina were heading over to The Cottage to meet Marco and Anna. The Millers got in their cars, Vin and Dom with them to show them the shortcut to their house from the Rossi's.

Anthony moved Sophia to the front of the garage door as everyone was talking. He pulled her into his side scenting her neck and whispered, "Have I told you how much I like seeing you in my sweatshirt? Knowing the fact that you carry my scent is driving me crazy, by the time you turn eighteen I'm gonna be a lunatic."

Sophia blushed and said in a shy voice, "It makes me feel closer to you. Uhmm, can I have one of your t-shirts to sleep in? I liked sleeping in the sweatshirt but I'll get all hot and sweaty in bed."

Anthony closed his eyes and threw his head back, hitting it repeatedly on the garage door as he continued to replay what Sophia had said in his head. He felt sweat beading on his forehead and his heart was racing, he knew he needed to get his emotions under control but the close proximity of Sophia wasn't helping matters.

Maria and Alberto walked up and Maria said, "Are we interrupting anything? We wanted to talk about going on a double date, maybe Friday night we could go to dinner then movies or bowling."

Alberto took one look at Anthony's face and broke into a grin as he saw they were clearly interrupting something, sweat was beading on Anthony's forehead and his breathing was a little ragged. He asked, "Ant, you okay? You're looking a little flushed there buddy."

"Sophia is gonna fuckin kill me before she turns eighteen," replied Anthony with a grimace as he replayed the short conversation to Alberto. Seeing Alberto grin at his discomfort he said, "Need I remind you that you have the same three years to wait as I do? Plus you're going to college next year and won't be able to see your mate everyday and she'll be at school, dance class, training classes and football games in her cheerleading uniform without you."

The grin abruptly fell away from Alberto's face and was replaced with a scowl as he replied, "Thanks Ant, you ruined my whole fucking day. You can bet on the fact I'll be coming home every weekend or meeting the team wherever they are playing. I'll be around so fucking much Maria won't have time to miss me."