Southern Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,054 Followers

There was a pregnant pause.

"Hey, would you like to see? It's not every day I offer to show a mom and her son a recording of me fucking my son, but it somehow seems fitting in this circumstance. I did see you two at the end of what looked like a nice motherly blowjob. Why not offer to show you the same?"

Both Holly and Carl were too polite to say yes, but they both were very interested. Sensing that, Suzette stood up and ran out the door. In just a little while, she was back, with some vhs tapes.

"These I did make sure to remove from the house before you all got here," she said, as she took out a tape and fed it into the vhs player.

The tape rewinded and started up with Suzette leaning over the video recorder in a negligee. As she fiddled with the camera, her cleavage exposed to the screen. She was beautiful.

"Come on over here, sit on the couch. Actually, take your clothes off. Let's not pretend you two aren't gonna get it on after you watch this, and I don't intend to be left out. You don't have to lick my pussy or anything, although I sure wouldn't mind if you did, but you sure as hell got to let me watch whatever it is you two do together. That's the price of admission to this show."

In short order, both Carl and Holly were stripped naked.

"What about you?" asked Carl.

Suzette laughed. "Why, what a gentleman! Thank you for asking."

She then stripped her clothes off and sat her naked butt on the couch. Her tits were perfect perky cones of flesh, with puffy nipples that begged to be rubbed and sucked. Her pussy was shaved clean, exposing her large pussy lips and slightly protruding clit. She was clearly already aroused.

Holly and Carl sat on either side of Suzette, who reached forward to start the vcr.

The video began with Suzette sucking her son off. After several minutes, Suzette laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her son knelt between them and feasted on his mother's cunt. Nobody watching said a word.

But Carl's cock rose to attention, and Holly dropped her hand to her own cunt before reconsidering and moving it into Suzette's lap. She began to lightly stroke Suzette's lips as they watched.

In short order, Suzette was getting fucked on the video. Her breasts were flying around as her son plowed in and out of her with his sizeable cock. The video was not great quality, and much of the action was obscured by the positioning of the bodies, but in context, watching it with one of the participants, it was an unbelievably arousing experience.

As the video clicked off, there were three attractive bodies ready to explode with sexual energy. Suzette was delighted with the turn of events, and wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible.

"Well, what did you think? Am I a porn star?"

"You were wonderful. I can't remember ever being so hot," gasped Holly.

"Oh good!" squealed Suzette in a girlish voice, "I am sure we will have a wonderful time tonight! Do you mind if I explore your pussy? It has been ages since I've had the opportunity to experience an attractive female body."

"Oh, please do."

Carl watched as Suzette slunk to her knees in front of the couch and Holly slid forward, presenting her pussy to her new female lover. Suzette placed her thumbs on either side of Holly's vagina and pulled the lips apart. Pussy juice stretched across the opening to her hole as she was exposed.

"What a wonderful pussy, Holly. It looks good enough to eat!"

"Please do!"

Instead of diving in right away, Suzette kissed up and down Holly's quivering thighs, teasing her with light nips her and there. Then she swept under and down the outer lips, gathering a fair amount of her leaking fluids, and swallowing them with obvious enjoyment. Finally, Suzette shoved her tongue deep into Holly's pussy and began to lick and suck with great enthusiasm.

Carl couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his mother writhe while this blonde southern dynamo assaulted his mother's pussy.

Just as Carl began to wonder why Suzette wasn't sucking on his mother's clit, she moved up to the top of Holly's pussy and suctioned the engorged clit into her mouth, simultaneously flicking the bud with her devilish tongue.

Holly first gasped and then cried out as her clit was subject to the pressures of Suzette's talented mouth and tongue. Suzette reached up and covered Holly's mouth, while never missing a beat as she ate out Holly's pussy.

"Shut up!" muttered Suzette, her mouth still suctioned against Holly's clit. "People round here gonna start talking!" the garbled warning rose from between Holly's legs.

In no time, Holly's thighs involuntarily clamped against either side of Suzette's pretty little head, as she had the orgasm of her life.

While the sensations waned, Suzette continued to suck, nibble and breathe on the less sensitive parts of Holly's pussy flesh. There is nothing, Holly thought, more wonderful than being eaten out by a talented woman. She knew exactly what to do for maximum pleasure.

The little blonde minx wiped the back of her hand against her mouth, to wipe away some of the copious pussy juices deposited on her. Then she sat down again right between mother and son.

"That was fun. What'd ya think, Carl? Did I do your mother right?"

"That was amazing. I can't believe it. I can't believe I just saw you eat out my mom's pussy."

Suzette smiled, basking in her accomplishment.

"And you, exalted mother? Was I up to your standards in the cunnilingual arts?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," exclaimed Holly. "I have never in my life cum harder than I just came on your pretty little mouth."

For a moment, nothing was said. Then Holly grabbed Suzette and pulled her into a loving tongue kiss.

"I can't thank you enough, Suzette, for everything you've done for us today. I, I thought I was a broken woman, and instead I have had one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. I just don't know how to thank you."

"I am glad to hear it, and it is my pleasure, my darling. I thank you, as well. But only one orgasm has been had, and I think we can improve on that number. I have an idea for what would work well for a second course, but I feel as if I must consult with you, Holly. Would it be ok if I were to fuck your son? Would you consent to me being his first?"

"Suzette, I would love for his first to be you. You are a beautiful soul, and a beautiful body. And I bet your tight little body features a tight little cunt that would milk my son for every remaining drop of his seed. Please do fuck him, to your heart's delight!"

"Oh good!" Suzette squealed girlishly. "Bring me that big cock, young man!"

Suzette leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. Her right hand reached down to spread her tiny cunt open to receive Carl's cock.

"Before we fuck, can I kiss you?" asked Carl.

Both women's hearts melted at the request.

"Of course, Carl, come here." Suzette's pussy soaked mouth collided with Carl's and they kissed passionately, tongues dueling softly as Carl settled his hard body on top of who was to be his first sexual conquest.

While they kissed, the impatient Suzette grabbed hold of Carl's rod and pulled it towards her pussy. Placed at the entrance, Carl knew to push, but her tight pussy presented too much resistance. Suzette angled her hips further upward and spread her legs further.

"Come on, baby, you ain't gonna hurt me, push it in there," she encouraged.

Carl did and soon enough the head was lodged in the hot pussy of the middle-aged blonde goddess on whom he lay. Once past the initial resistance, he cock slowly slid all the way into the slick, velvet pocket of the small woman. It was finally buried to the hilt, his balls pressed against her invaded lips.

"Fuck me, baby," Suzette encouraged in her honey-sweet accent. And Carl complied.

Carl, having already come twice that day, was prepared to last somewhat longer. Still, the febrile tightness of Suzette's pussy was pushing him quickly towards orgasm, as he pounded into her.

Then she started the dirty talk.

"Sweet boy, fuck this pussy. Give it to me deep. I want your sperm deep in my cunt. Your mama's gonna lick me clean. She's gonna lick every last drop of cum from my hot cunt. Isn't she, baby? Your mama's gonna eat some cum-filled pussy and she's gonna love it."

On and on it went. Meanwhile, Holly's mouth watered at the thought of sucking a load of her son's cum from the pussy.

"Unh, unh, unh, that's its Carl. Give it to me. Give it to me like you'll give it to your sweet mom! Fuck my cunt. Unh, unh, unh, that's it baby, fuck me hard. Unh, unh, unh, harder! Fuck me harder, baby! Give me that! sweet! come! Aaaaaiiiiieeeee!!!"

Somehow, Suzette's orgasm was both unrestrained in intensity and muted in volume. She squealed and cried in pleasure, nonetheless, and her pussy spasmed, clamping down on Carl's young cock, coaxing forth yet another torrent of his come, which splashed against the small mother's cervix and seeped into the recesses of her pussy.

Carl collapsed on top of the generous woman, and kissed her gratefully on her lips. His had been lucky to have his first time with a woman who knew what she was doing, and did it to the best of her abilities.

"Darling, that was a fine performance. Now pull your stiff dick out of my pussy. You made a mess, and your mama's itching to suck that mess right out of my sloppy pussy. Aren't you, honey?"

Holly moved close to Suzette and kissed her deeply. Holly also took the opportunity to squeeze Suzette's small breasts and roll her stiff nipples between her hands. Holly wanted to give Suzette a wonderful orgasm.

Holly started by sucking gently on the other woman's earlobe, and whispering lustily, "I'm gonna suck all of my son's thick seed right out of your tight little quim. Then I'm gonna gonna suck your pussy and clit until you come on my pretty face."

Holly then slowly kissed her way down the blonde woman's body, giving attention to the sensitive skin on her neck, the collarbone and the breasts as she let the anticipation gather. She used her teeth on Suzette's nipples, causing the smaller woman to moan in delight. After spending several minutes massaging and sucking Suzette's sensitive, medium-sized breasts, Holly began to slowly kiss a trail down the center of her abdomen. As she approached the other woman's pussy she smelled the sensuous mixture of semen mixed with aroused pussy. Holly could hardly wait to bury her tongue in the well-fucked pussy and eat out a woman for the first time in ages.

When Holly's tongue finally reached Suzette's vagina, Suzette sighed and spread her legs even wider. It was as if she wanted to allow Holly's tongue to penetrate as deep as possible into her pussy, tasting the potent mixture of sex juices gathered there. And that is exactly what Holly did. Her cheeks pressed hard against Suzette's slippery pussy lips, applying pressure to Suzette's whole pussy with her face, while she pushed her long tongue as deep as possible into the hole. Suzette's pussy spasmed in orgasm right away. She loved the feeling of a tongue sliding between her lips and wiggling in her tight passageways. It was even more erotic to know that this tongue was that of a mother, and that it was wiggling as it soaked in the taste of her son's creamy ejaculate.

Holly never wanted to remove her tongue from the tight channel. She loved the nastiness of doing so many forbidden things at once. She thought about how her son was watching her nastily sucking another woman's pussy. For his benefit, she began to exaggerate the sucking and slurping noises.

Wanting to put on a show for her son, Holly used her tongue to slurp up some of the sexual concoction from Suzette's pussy. When she had gathered a mouthful, she sat up and locked eyes with Suzette, who knew exactly what was about to happen. Holly opened her mouth and showed Suzette and Carl the pool of sputum and pussy juice gathered in her mouth. Then she moved towards Suzette and the two wanton women kissed deeply, sharing the cum. Holly felt thrilled at the depravity of her acts and made a show of swapping the cum in and out of their mouths, creating a bubbly froth coating the lips and mouth and teeth of the two women.

Then Holly descended again to continue sucking Suzette's pussy. This time she went straight for the clitoris and sucked it into her mouth before flicking back and forth over the sensitive nub with her tongue. While sucking, Holly inserted her long middle finger and curled it up to massage Suzette's g-spot.

Suzette's breathing became shallower and shallower and she repeated a small mewing sound from the back of her throat as she rode towards orgasm. With the intense sensation on his clit it did not take long for her entire pussy to clench and spasm with her delirious completion.

In no time, all three of them were asleep.

------

When Holly woke up, it was morning. At her side was her son's wonderful naked body, still fast asleep.

Holly took a shower in the small bathroom and put on her dirty pants and one of her father's t-shirts. In the early morning hours, she was able to make good progress organizing her father's things, while still being quiet enough to not wake Carl. She felt good, satisfied in a way she hadn't felt in quite some time.

Eventually, Holly heard that same fateful knock on the door, and went to open it, even though her son was sprawled buck naked across the bed.

Suzette held a pot of coffee. She was wearing her usual big smile, and was wearing an absolutely threadbare white t-shirt. Her perky titties were threatening to tear through the stressed fabric. And her nipples were clearly visible for all to see.

The two women kissed hello and poured coffee. Carl was still dead to the world.

"I see you made some progress," Suzette noted, as she sipped her coffee and absent-mindedly paged through the incest porn magazine that lay in front of her.

"Yeah, I was up early and it felt good to get something done. I don't mind it, and seeing some of my dad's personal effects lets me feel a bit closer to him."

Suzette nodded and said, "In a weird way, you and your son really do honor to his memory with your relationship."

Suzette pushed the well-worn magazine towards Holly and continued, "Jim was always fascinated with incest, so it's appropriate that his daughter and her son would commit the act on his property, after looking at his porn mags, and so graciously allowing his friend to participate. It's beautiful in its own way, because I know Jim would be thrilled to know what happened here last night. It's so much better to honor his memory this way than with any fuddy-duddy old funeral."

"I like how you put it like that. I can't shake the feeling that I'm doing something wrong. It's nice to hear you say that my father wouldn't see it that way."

Holly looked down and took a look at the open page in the magazine. It showed a mother sitting on her son's cock, staring into her son's eyes with the gaze of intense sexual love.

"I think Jim would understand. You're a beautiful woman, and Carl is a beautiful young man. It's only natural that when put in the right circumstances, sexual chemistry would emerge. That's what happened at the airport and in the hotel. It's just natural."

"You think it's natural for a mother to fuck her son?"

"If it's right for them, sure. Lots of people have sex for all sorts of different reasons. And there is nothing any more wrong or right about sex between mother and son than any other couple. I mean, people think gay sex is wrong, but nowadays a lot of people are over it. It can be wrong, but it can be right too. It's just a question for the individuals who make the decision to have sex."

"So what about me? Is it right for me to be infatuated with my son's cock?"

"I don't see why not. I doubt it will do him any harm. Plus, he seems shy. It might do him a world of good to get some experience with sex."

"But what if it becomes an obsession. What if he falls in love with me and never wants to have a normal relationship or get married."

"I hate to say it, Holly, but aren't you being a bit arrogant? I don't think any sex is powerful enough to ruin a man for all other women. As you saw last night, I fucked my son quite a bit. And I am no slouch in the sack. But he is now out of the house, living with a girlfriend, trying to have a normal life. These days, I wish he hadn't gotten over me so fast. We still hook up on occasion, but he's certainly not obsessed. And he certainly hasn't been ruined for other women."

Holly sipped at her coffee and looked down at the loving mother and son in the magazine. She had to admit that she desired to fuck her son. It had been some time since she'd been able to ride the cock of a caring lover. But even more than that, she wanted to give herself to her son as a lover. She wanted to stare into his eyes, and kiss him deeply while they slowly learned about each other's bodies.

"Perhaps I was just trying to come up with an excuse for halting what felt like it was moving too fast."

"I don't blame you at all. Mother-son sex is a powerful thing in our society. I give you a lot of credit for thinking about what is best for your son, and you clearly care for him a lot. But, it's also true that you've crossed the rubicon, honey, and there ain't no coming back. You've sucked his dick and let him eat you out. He's seen you lick his cum from another woman's pussy and watched you swap it back and forth in your mouth. Just how long do you think it will be until he insists on having sex, or kissing you like a man kisses a woman? And at that point, what is causing the most harm? Do you think he'll be more damaged by having loving sex with a woman who cares about him and happens to be his mom? Or will it be more harmful for him to be denied sex for arbitrary reasons, so that a woman who will greedily swallow his cum refuses to kiss him with her tongue?"

Holly was smart, and did not frequently find her reasoning so thoroughly dismantled. But Holly realized Suzette, despite her humble circumstances, was much smarter. She was right. There was no good reason for Holly's silly rule, which she thought up on the spot to alleviate the guilt caused by her overwhelming desire to suck her son's cock and taste his seed.

"You're right. Of course you're right, Suzette. I've been being silly."

Suzette let loose one of her girlish squeals. "Really? Oh good! Can I watch?"

Holly laughed. Of course her beautiful new friend could watch her fuck her son. Nobody had played a bigger role in bringing her to this point.

"Of course," said Holly. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope you will lick me clean of my son's jism afterwards."

The two women leaned across the table and kissed, sliding their tongues together and imagining the fulfillment of their plans. Holly couldn't resist grabbing Suzette's breast roughly and squeezing it through the nearly transparent fabric. She got carried away and tore the worn fabric off, exposing the conical tits to the air.

After making out for some time, the two women came up with a plan.

When Carl awoke he smelled grits, eggs and sausage and looked up to see a topless Suzette setting the table. Holly had organized a huge amount of Jim's stuff. Carl rubbed his eyes, stretched and wondered how long he had slept.

"Why hello, sleepyhead. Thought you might never get up," Holly said.

"Um, hi, sorry."

"Don't be, a young man needs his rest. Breakfast is ready. Come on over, you two." Suzette served out three plates, with her perfect breasts fully exposed.

Carl sat next to Suzette, appreciating the close quarters with the topless blonde. As they ate her breast rested against his side and brushed the back of his arm.

"Honey, I've called and pushed back our flight. I don't think it's possible to get everything straightened up here in time to make it back to Atlanta by tomorrow evening."

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,054 Followers