Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy undid the buttons that strained the front of her dress revealing the thin white shift she wore underneath. She pushed the rest of her dress down so that it pooled at her feet. She lifted the hem of her shift and tossed it over her head.

Julian stared at her gloriously naked body. Her breasts had been a handful when he first slept with her, but seem to have grown larger in the past few years. They were golden mountains of flesh capped by cinnamon colored nipples. Her large breasts made her tiny waist look even smaller. Her hips were wide and curvy and between them lay a small bush of dark brown hair. Except for her darker coloring and a few facial features Missy did resemble his baby sister, Julian thought.

"You are a beautiful woman Missy," he told her.

"Thank you Mr. Julian."

"I think it will be alright if you call me Julian right now," he said.

"What do you want me to do Julian?" she asked and then reached out to caress his thigh.

"Do what you feel like doing."

"I feel like taking your monster cock into my mouth," she said nastily.

"Go ahead baby," he grinned.

Missy climbed up onto the bed and took his cock into her hands.

"I think it grew bigger since last time," she said in awe and then started pumping it with her right hand.

"I'm pretty sure your tits did too," Julian said as he watched them jiggle with her motions.

"You like my titties Julian?" she asked. She bent down and licked the head of his cock.

"Oh god yes," he moaned. He reached out and pinched her nipples.

Missy lowered her mouth onto his cock and started sucking. Julian groaned and buried his hand in her hair. Fuck it's been a year since he had a blow job. His wife balked at the thought of giving him one. Melody did it only twice to him and made sure he knew how she hated it.

Missy soon had the whole thing in her mouth. Now here was a woman who loved sucking cock and was wonderful at it. Julian watched as her head bobbed up and down his member.

"Mmmm you taste so good," Missy moaned. "I missed your cock so much."

Julian missed this too, he missed Missy and the rough raw sex they always had.

"Bring that sexy ass over here baby. I want to know if your pussy missed me," he told her.

She swung around so that her lush round ass was in his face. Her pink pussy was already shiny and wet with her juices. Julian parted her cheeks and stuck his tongue into her honeyed hole.

"Oh yes!" she hissed as he lapped the juices from her folds.

Julian sucked on her swollen clit and then lightly scraped it with his teeth.

"Eat me! Eat my pussy!" she cried.

Julian penetrated her as deeply as he could with his tongue and then repeated the process over and over.

"I'm cumming Julian. I'm cumming," she yelled.

Julian held her amazing ass still against his tongue as she had her orgasm.

"My pussy did miss you," she purred as she stretched out onto the bed.

Julian moved above her and turned her to face him. Missy reached up and twinned her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth down onto hers. Julian slipped his tongue between her plump lips and ravaged her mouth.

Missy moaned in pleasure as Julian kissed her. She really did miss him. It had been almost two years since their last encounter, the time he started courting his now wife. He was her first and arguably her best lover. Bart, his brother, was certainly a lot of fun and fucked her really well but she always had a soft spot for Julian. Lately though Bart's interest had been waning. Where he once bedded her every day, sometimes twice a day, he only now did so once a week. Missy was sure he was fucking Cindy now; they were always together and shared certain looks. At least now she wasn't the only sister the Howard men were fucking.

Julian's hands moved to her breasts, squeezing the generous mounds. His mouth soon followed and began licking and sucking her hard nipples. Her brothers sure liked big titties, Missy thought. Bart too loved sucking her nipples like he was a baby and then putting his big cock between them. It surprised her that Julian married the almost flat chested Melody Davis since he was a breast man.

Missy suddenly felt the brush of his cock against her pussy. Julian lifted her legs up and spread them wide apart.

"I'm going to fuck you now Missy. I'm going to fuck you long and I'm going to fuck you hard," he told her.

"Oh god yes Julian. Fuck me with your big cock," she moaned.

He then slipped his monster cock slowly inside her stretching her full. The first time he did this to her Missy was sure he was going to tear her apart. But then it felt wonderful like it did right now. He thrust into her like a wild man, it seemed as though he hadn't had sex in years.

Had her pussy always been this tight, Julian asked himself as he pounded into it repeatedly. Missy was crying and moaning under him, loving the feel of his cock riding her. Sex for him hasn't been this good in a long time. With Melody he always felt like he had to hold back because she was so small. This goddess beneath him though was taking every inch of him and wanted more. Julian held nothing back now.

Oh god this feels incredible, Missy thought. Julian was slamming his cock hard and deep into her like an animal.

"Fuck me. Yes fuck me hard!" she encouraged him.

"On your knees," he ordered her.

Missy quickly followed his order and was on her hands and knees, offering her backside to him.

Julian thrust himself fully inside her with one stroke. Missy moaned. Fuck he was so big and so was so deep in her now. Julian grabbed her hips and drove himself in and out of her rapidly. Missy drove her ass against him wanting all of his cock in her. Julian reached around her and grabbed her wildly swinging breasts and began rolling her nipples.

"Yes! Pinch my titties!" she cried.

All of a sudden she felt her climax hit her. Missy screamed in pure ecstasy. Above him Julian felt her orgasm hard. Her tight pussy squeezed him so much tighter that he lost control and shot his cum deep inside her.

"Fill me with your delicious cum," she cried.

Julian kept cumming and cumming and wouldn't stop. He filled her so much he could see his white liquid stream down her pussy. He finally spewed the last of it and then pulled out of her. They both collapsed on his bed, exhausted by their exertions.

*******

As Julian and Missy were frolicking in his bed their siblings also had the same idea. In a secluded little clearing Bart laid out naked on the grass while Cindy stood above him. She was naked except for her shoes and stockings and a jaunty little riding hat on top of her head.

"What a picture you would make if you went riding in that ensemble," Bart told her. "Turn around for me."

Cindy slowly turned to show him the back view.

"Well I wouldn't go riding like this unless I was riding my big stallion," she replied when she faced him again.

"He's ready and waiting," Bart said rubbing his cock.

Cindy stepped over him so she was right above his cock. Slowly she lowered herself onto her knees and then sank her pussy onto his cock.

"My stallion is so fucking huge, he hurts my pussy," she moaned.

"It's because your pussy is so tight," he grunted. "Ride it and it will be all better."

Cindy slowly began to move up and down Bart's cock.

"Oh yes!" she cried.

She then increased her pace and rode it faster. Bart was so turned on by the sight of his sister enjoying his long cock. He looked between them and saw his pole covered in her cream. When he looked up her amazing tits where bouncing wildly up and down. He took as much he could of her mountainous breasts into his hands and began to pull and pinch on her swollen pink nipples.

"Yes Bart play with my tits," she moaned.

She kept riding him and he could she that she was beginning to get tired. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust upwards into her.

"Fuck me Bart! Fuck me!" she cried wanting more of his glorious cock.

"You want this?!" he said slamming her hard onto him. "You want my horse sized cock?!"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed.

Bart grunted and thrust harder up her pussy.

"Oh god I'm coming baby!" Cindy cried.

She quickly climaxed above him, yelling out her pleasure. When her orgasm ebbed she fell on top of him.

"You were magnificent my stallion," she said, nuzzling his neck.

"Thank you my lady," he grinned.

Cindy looked down at him and saw he was still fully aroused. "It seems that I still not have broken my stallion yet. That will not do."

"Well you can always use your luscious mouth," he suggested. Ever since their first night Cindy only got better at giving him a blow job. She could now take all 10 inches of him in her mouth.

"That sounds splendid!" she said and got upon her knees.

"Or..."

"Or?" Cindy asked curiously.

"There is another way," Bart said and started rubbing her ass.

Cindy looked perplexed, but then it suddenly dawn on her.

"Oh!" she said. "People do that?"

"Yes they do. It is painful at first but the rewards are very gratifying."

Cindy was hesitant.

"I can cum without pulling out of you," Bart further added.

"Yes. I want to do it!" Cindy agreed.

"On your hands and knees baby," he told her.

Cindy positioned herself on the grass and Bart came up behind her. He spread her legs a little further apart. I'm such a lucky bastard, Bart thought. He parted Cindy's firm ass cheeks and spread her juices over her asshole. His cock was still wet with her cream so he was well lubricated. Bart gently pushed the head of his cock in her tight ass.

"Uggh!" Cindy cried out in pain.

Bart was really stretching her wide. He then slid in another two inches of his enormous cock.

"It hurts," she whimpered.

"Relax baby," he told her.

Cindy tried to relax and when she did he slid more of his cock into her. It wasn't as painful as before but it still hurt. Maybe this was a mistake, she thought. He finally thrust the rest of his cock in her and she could feel his balls on her ass. Bart remained still and Cindy began to relax more to accommodate him. It wasn't so horrible now, Cindy thought.

He began to move and it started to hurt again. Cindy whimpered in pain.

"Don't think of the pain baby," he told her. "Think of my cock pleasuring you. Think of me finally coming into you."

"Yes Bart. Come into me," she said. The pain was disappearing.

Bart groaned as he pumped her tight ass. He knew it was painful for her but fuck it felt so good to him. The sight of his cock sliding between her firm white ass cheeks was really turning him on.

"Yes slide your cock into my ass," she moaned.

His baby sister was really enjoying this now. He thrust into her faster.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Cindy cried as she climaxed.

He was going to lose it soon. "I'm going to fill you with cum baby!"

"Yes do it!" she demanded.

"Ah! Fuck! This feels so good!" he cried.

Bart shot his cum inside his sister's asshole.

"Oh yeah give it to me!"

He came and came, filling her with his cum. He pulled out only when he was completely empty.

Chapter 3

Bart waited for his sister to come back from her walk with three of her young swains. Bart would have thrown the lot of them out but Cindy told him that it curiosity would arise if she suddenly refused all her beaus. Ten minutes later Cindy returned with her maid and the three young men in tow.

"Now Freddie I told you I can't go out tonight. My papa is coming home and we are having a special dinner for him," Cindy told her eager suitor.

"Then let me see you Sunday," Freddie replied.

"Cindy you promised to go riding with me," the young man next to her said.

"No she's going with me on a picnic," another man insisted.

"From what I believe Cindy does not entertain on Sundays," Bart said interrupting them.

Cindy secretly smiled as she saw her suitors cower in front of her brother. Bart can be such an imposing figure. He towered over all of them and the sheer size and breadth of his body discouraged anyone to even dare go against him.

"We forgot sir," said the third young man.

"It's getting late," Bart told her.

Cindy said goodbye to her beaus and promised to schedule outings with each of them.

"I'm getting tired of your suitors," he said with a frown.

"So am I darling," she told him.

Bart then pulled out a slip of paper from his breast pocket.

"I just received a message from the senator. He will be delayed in Washington for another week. There are some delays on the bill he is chairing."

"Poor Papa," Cindy said.

"Lucky us," Bart replied in whisper and caressed her white neck. Cindy's skin shivered with delight.

"You should send a message to Julian that it will be just us at dinner," she said.

"I definitely will."

Bart glanced around them and when he saw no one near kissed her soft lips. Cindy moaned in delight.

"Wear that blue dress tonight," he told her when their kiss ended.

"If you want," she replied.

"Go get ready," he said and swatted her rear. "I'll send Julian the message."

Bart went into his father's office and jotted down a note for his brother.

The Senator is delayed for a week. Tonight is the night. Come alone.

Bart

Bart sealed the letter and called for a servant to deliver it to Julian's home.

*******

Cindy sat in the parlor while she and Bart waited for Julian and Melody to arrive.

"What is taking them so long?" she asked her brother.

"Who knows?" he replied.

He stood next to her and stared down at the abundant flesh that overfilled her bodice. When she came downstairs earlier she was wearing a lace cloth to try to cover them, Bart immediately pulled it off.

"Bart give it back," she insisted. "I'm showing too much without it."

"No," he said. "Besides its only Julian and Melody. I want nothing to block my view of your gorgeous tits."

Cindy gave in easily. He knew his sister was proud of her large breasts.

They heard the front door open and a few moments later Julian entered the parlor alone.

"I'm sorry for they delay," he said.

"Where is Melody?" Cindy asked.

"That was the delay. She was feeling very tired and insisted that I go on without her," he explained.

"Nothing wrong I hope?" Bart asked.

"No. When I left she was already asleep."

"Poor thing, maybe I'll pay her a visit tomorrow," Cindy said.

Cindy stood up and took both her brothers by the arms. "Well I suppose there are far worst things than having dinner alone with my two very handsome brothers."

"I'm sure that we will have an evening that we won't soon forget," Bart said.

Dinner was long and leisurely. Cindy was at her element as hostess. Her brothers complimented and flirted with her and she flirted in return. She listened to their deep seductive voices as they talked about politics and the lagging economics of Charleston. Every so often she would see one or both of them looking at her generous cleavage and she would wickedly bend forward just slightly. She wished dinner was like this every night. When the dessert plates were taken away, she excused herself so that they could have their after dinner brandy and cigars.

"Don't go Cindy," Bart said. "Join us in the library."

"Really?" Cindy said.

"Yes," Julian answered. "I rather look at your pretty face than at Bart. Besides we don't want you to be lonely."

"Can I try a cigar?"

"Whatever you want," Bart said.

Cindy took Julian's arm as they made their way into the library. When they got inside Bart closed and locked the door behind him.

"We don't want the servants to tell the senator we let you have a brandy and cigar," he said.

Julian poured three glasses of brandy while Bart got the cigars. Julian handed both Cindy and Bart a glass.

Cindy took a sip and instantly began coughing when the liquid burned down her throat.

"No brandy for you I guess," Julian said as he patted her on the back.

"None for me," Julian said when Bart offered him a cigar.

Bart lit one up and drew a breath. "The senator always had the best selection."

"May I?" Cindy asked and came up next to him.

Bart put it to her lips and Cindy inhaled it.

Her brothers chuckled as she began coughing again.

"It's not funny," she pouted. "You men can have your brandy and cigars. They're horrid!"

"They're an acquired taste," Bart explained. "But I think it's probably best that you stay away from them."

"So what did you do today little sister?" Julian asked and sat down next to her on the leather sofa.

"Besides listening to nauseating poetry written about her by her gallants?" Bart said.

"Some were lovely," defended Cindy.

"We wrote better pap when were 12," Bart told Julian.

"It's the thought that counts I suppose," Julian said democratically. "I cannot blame them for trying, you are the most beautiful girl in the south."

"Thank you Julian," she said. Cindy decided to be a little wicked and asked, "Am I even more beautiful than your wife?"

"Yes you are," he said in a lowered voice.

His gazed dropped down to her abundant breasts and Cindy felt her nipples harden. The air suddenly seemed to change in the room.

"Julian did you know Cindy is wearing the dress I like best on her?" Bart said.

"It is quite fetching on her," Julian told him, but his eyes never left Cindy. "Why is it your favorite?"

"This is why," Bart said.

He slipped a finger between her cleavage and then with one forceful tug of her bodice her breasts sprang free. Cindy gasped. Her naked breasts stood out proudly in the air and their nipples were fully aroused. Julian and Bart stared lecherously at them but she made no move to cover herself.

"It's my favorite dress now too," Julian said and smiled at her. "Baby sister you have the biggest and most beautiful tits I ever seen."

To her shock Julian cupped a generous mound in his hand, as much as he could anyways, and began teasing its nipple with his thumb. Bart then sat on her right side on the sofa and did the exact same thing to her right breast. At the same time they bent their heads and began licking at her aroused nipples. She moaned when they stopped licking and began sucking. This is unbelievable, Cindy thought, as she saw her brother's dark heads feasting on each of her breasts. Just the sight of it sent a rush of liquid between her legs. They were on their knees now and she felt two hands go up her skirt and touch her naked thighs. Oh my god, she realized, they meant to fuck her at the same time!

Cindy felt someone's finger slide between the folds of her pussy.

"Mmmm. Bart she's already wet," Julian told his brother.

"You're in for a treat. Cindy here has the sweetest tasting cunny you'll ever put your tongue in," Bart replied.

She couldn't believe her brothers were talking about her like this. "Bart, Julian what are you doing?"

"I couldn't have my younger brother have all the fun with you," Julian told her.

He reached up and brought his lips against hers. Julian's tongue quickly slipped into her mouth and entwined with hers. Mmmm he tasted wonderful, Cindy thought. She felt Bart push up her skirts and part her legs. He immediately began to eat her pussy. Cindy moaned into Julian's mouth. He broke off their kiss and watched Bart pleasure her pussy.

"When's he's done I'm going to do the same thing to you," he told her. "I eat pussy better than anyone."

"Oh god," Cindy said. Julian lowered his head and began sucking on her tits again.

"Let's get her clothes off," Bart suddenly said.

Her brothers stood her up and while Julian undid the back of her dress it was Bart's turn to kiss her. Soon they both divested her of all her clothing, her dress and undergarments were pooled at her feet.

"You're a fucking goddess," Julian said when she was completely naked.

He rubbed himself against her ass and Cindy felt his erection through his pants. She was sure he was least as big as Bart.