Southern Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Finding each other...again.
4.6k words
4.71
27.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony and Jen walked outside to the porch and sat on the swing, watching the lightening bugs dance in the darkness of the night; she snuggled close to him and reminded him of the nights on the lake.

She looked up at him, thinking about their past and posed a question, "Who's cabin was that we spent so much time in?"

"It belonged to my family. In fact, that whole place was part of our property. I guess that's why they used it every year."

She popped him on the shoulder, "You knew, and you wouldn't tell me?"

"Did it really matter?"

"No, I was always afraid we would get caught."

"We did anyway."

"I know." she sounded sad.

"If we would have gone back to the cabin that night, I don't think they would have found us." He looked down at her, "I'm sorry baby, it tore me apart when that happened."

"We were kids, young and newly in love, we didn't know when, or if, we'd get caught, just took that chance every time we were together." her eyes glistened in the darkness, "I think that was part of what made it so fun."

"No, what made it fun was being with you." he ran his fingers down her cheek, stopping at her chin, bringing his lips to caress hers, "I love you Jeana."

"I never stopped loving you Tony."

"Don't, don't ever stop."

Their kiss became heavy and they clung to each other. Little did they know that they had an audience watching them from the other end of the porch. All four kids enjoyed seeing how happy their mother was, and Tony, he was really glad to have a dad.

Anthony slowed the kiss and held her close, "do you think it's too early to go to bed?"

She looked at him, mischievous intent crossed her lips when she smiled. "It's after midnight, what do you think?"

He stood up and took her hand, helping her to her feet and they slowing walked inside and up the stairs. The kids giggled and Anna made bets on who would scream first, Tony scolding them for their lack of couth. Still, in the back of his mind, he was wondering why it took so long for his dad to take his mom to bed.

Jen was a bit nervous, it had been a long time since they had been together, seen each other naked, and now, life had left its marks on her body, and she wondered about his. It didn't really matter, all that matted was that her was there. She didn't even care if they made love, all she cared about was that he was there with her.

"Jen, do you mind if I take a shower?"

"No, I could really use one myself."

He pulled her to him, "Then join me?"

She blushed, "go ahead and get in, I'll be there shortly." she kissed him and pulled away.

He went on to the shower and she pulled down the sheets and fluffed the pillows on the bed.

Jen took off her clothes and looked at herself in the full-length mirror by the closet, wondering about her body. After four kids, she was a larger woman now, her double D's drooped due to her age, the scar under her right breast from a surgery was prominent, so was the scar from her tubal.

She felt her heart fall and tears well as she looked at herself closer. Up until this point, she never felt bad about herself, but suddenly, she wished she was the young girl who Anthony once knew. She swallowed hard and turned away from her image, slipping under the covers, more tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anthony came from the shower wrapped in a towel, finding her in the bed. He slipped the towel off and under the sheets spooning next to her. "Baby, what's wrong?" he whispered, stroking her hair back so he could see her in the soft light of the room.

"I'm not pretty anymore. I'm not the same girl you knew twenty-four years ago. I'm ugly!" she hastily murmured through tears.

"What are you talking about? You are as beautiful as the first night I kissed you. Well, you kissed me." he pulled her over to face him, "baby, I don't care that you've changed, because what matters is what hasn't changed." he traced a finger in a heart pattern over her chest. "I love you, I never stopped. I wouldn't be here if I didn't." He propped up on an elbow, "I don't care what you've been though, well, I do, I mean, what matters is now, us, our future." he slowly kissed her cheek, working his way to her lips.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be who I was with you before."

"You are, and so much more baby."

Their kiss deepened and he found himself wrapped around her, moving between her legs, his stiffness brushing her damp softness.

She spread herself, inviting him, wanting him, just like the last night they made love on the lakeside. It was slow and methodical as he pushed his length into her, nuzzling her neck, kissing her shoulders, whispering to her.

She moaned softly into his ear while she pushed her hips up to meet him, her wetness devouring his strength after so long. It felt good to have him with her, inside her, around her. He groaned into her neck, nipping at it as he pushed deep inside her glistening walls of heat and acceptance.

Her hands clasped his shoulder and back as she arched to meet him, a heated gush of liquid escaping her body and engulfing his. She felt him stiffen, his breath quickened, and he brought himself up to look at her, his eyes penetrating her to her heart and soul, like always.

"Jen, baby, I love you." he breathed in-between his accelerated strokes.

"Anthony." her gasping whisper floated softly to echo in his mind.

Their strokes met as one and it was pushing them both to the edge, many years of love and desire building up to a climax that they needed, wanted. "I love you Jen, I love you."

"I love you Anthony, so long, so many years." she dug into him with both her body and hands, he wrapped around her and ground in deeply with one last thrust, ejecting many pent up years of love, loss, and desire for her, deep into her body. He softly thrust, milking himself dry inside of her until his limpness fell from her body.

Anthony still lay wrapped around her, pushing her hair away, kissing her lightly, and rolled her with him as he went to his side. She snuggled into him, burying herself against his chest and shoulder. He thought about their past, what had transpired over the last three weeks, the day, and the last few hours.

"Jeana?" he spoke, thinking she was asleep.

"Yes Anthony?"

"I just wanted to make sure this was real." he brushed her cheek with his lips and laid his head back into the pillows. Sleep took them both as they rested securely wrapped in each other, both knowing they hadn't felt this way since their last night together.

Tony stopped at the door, easing it open, Anna behind him, as he peered in to see them sleeping.

"Do you think momma's happy Tony?"

"Yes Anna. After all this time, I think she is."

He turned around and hugged his sister, kissing her lightly before heading down the hallway to his room. She followed him closely, holding his hand until they reached his door. "Good night Anna."

"I love you." she whispered as she reached up and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Do you think mom will be mad when she finds out about us?"

"No." he paused and looked at her, "She should understand better than anyone." he kissed her fully and let her go, "I'll be there in a little bit baby girl."

"Don't be long daddy." she slipped from his arms and into his room.

***

Tony move quietly in his room so he wouldn't wake her. Anna lay sleeping underneath the covers of his bed, and he eased in, curling against her.

She rolled to him, smiling, "Hello daddy."

"Hello baby girl." he slid his hand down her side, pushing her leg away from the other, easing over the top of her.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Do you think we love each other as much as momma and Anthony?"

"Yes baby girl, we do." he slowly penetrated her, she gasped as he took her mouth, "Why?"

"Because, I want the love that they have, I want you to love me that way." she arched up to meet him, taking his full nine inches.

"We do Anna," he kissed down her neck, nuzzling her left breast, "we do."

"Oh, Tony!" she groaned as he moved slowly between her legs, filling her completely.

***

Jen was awakened by a soft stirring in her bed as Anthony's hand pulled her body to his, tightening himself around her. He was still sleeping, and she listened to him breath. She wanted to wake him and make love to him again, but it would come with the dawn, which was only a few hours away.

She rolled to him and kissed him lightly, burying herself down into his chest. There would be plenty of time for love making in the next five days. The thought of letting him go was hurting her already, but he had come back to her after all these years, she could wait for him a little longer.

As expected, with the dawn came a heated love making session between them. He woke before her and pushed up into her body, his hardness spreading her, waking her from her own deep sleep.

His kisses were soft and delicate against her warm skin, he buried himself into her body, her hips beginning to meet his in the same motion. He slowed long enough to sit back on his knees and put his hands on her hips, giving him a different angle. She moaned loudly with pleasure as he hit an unexpected spot, making her flood hot fluid all over.

He stiffened more inside her, and brought his mouth down to suckle her nipples that were hard from the pleasure she was receiving. Her soft growl was enticing him, but she could hear herself screaming in her head.

Jen's breath became labored as Anthony hastened his movement. He slipped down over the top of her again, his hot breath on her neck, nipping at her, licking her, tasting her.

"Come baby, come for me that way again. Wet me, let me feel your heat!"

His words were as hot as his breath, and she arched her hips as he shoved his staff deeper, bringing it out just enough to take her over that edge again, bringing an explosion of liquid intensity with him.

Jen push up into his body, her breast caressing his chest, her legs tightening around him, her head thrown back, a deep noise erupting from her throat.

"Oh, fuck yessss!" she tightened around him, "please, come for me. I feel you, I know your ready, please baby, come, come..." her voice trailed off as she blasted him again with another shot of intense warmth. She softly begged him again, looking at him, her eyes pleading as soft as her voice.

"Jen, I can't hold it, I want to let go, tell me to let go baby."

"Come, please, please, let go, let go of your love inside my body."

He tightened his body, his hips, and his arms around her, a resonant grunt echoed from the depths of his body as he shot off streams of semen inside of her luscious depths.

He quickened under his own power, feeling her tremble as he erupted, shoving himself to the hilt. Exhausted, he collapsed beside her, drawing her to him as he rolled. She laid on his chest, letting him relax, his arm around her shoulder.

"I love you Jen." he brushed a soft kiss to her forehead and lay back. She snuggled closer to him as he drew the covers over them, eventually falling back to sleep.

***

Down the hall, soft lips awakened Tony on his protruding manhood, as Anna softly slid her warm mouth over his hardness, pursing her lips just at the crown, working him into a state of rock hard arousal.

He watched her momentarily, then moved his hand to her head, brushing back her hair. She smiled at him, never letting go of her chore, and flicked her tongue at the base of his head where that little indention lay.

"Oh, baby girl that feels so nice." he whispered, elation in his voice. He moved his hips in sync with her mouth and reached to caress her shoulder, trying to fondle her breast. She moved his hand away and continued her task.

She knew she was pushing him close when he clenched his hand in her hair, and pushed further into her mouth. The question was; did she want to finish him this way, or did she want to feel him as she had a few hours ago?

Anna looked at him, his head back, his chest heaving, his throat echoing deep sounds of delight. She reached down into the wetness between her legs and brought the taste to Tony's lips, he licked them with intent. His hand went to her head again, and she stopped.

"No baby girl, I want to taste you. It's my turn." He pulled her away, and she slid around.

Thankful for his king-sized bed, she slid over the top of her brother and positioned herself to him. Her hips in place, swollen desire was abundant in her scent, he rubbed her already soaked folds and prepared himself for her love.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"All the way?"

"We'll see?"

Their mouths connected about the same time and she pushed into his lips as he delve her wetness. She found her place again on his stiffness and pumped her mouth as before, only quicker as he enticed her further being where he was now. She was soft and shaven, and he liked her that way, her lips puffy and longing, as his tongue traced its way about her.

He pulled each lip, gently grinding them between his lips, nipping at her swelling clit with his teeth. He knew where to work her, to get her off, to make her cream him, and he knew that it wouldn't take long as full as she looked.

His tongue slipped between her inner labia, up and down her center, making her buck back on his face as he stopped to tease her jutting nub. One hand found her tight hole and he caressed it with his fingers, entering her, pumping in and out, feeling her jar. His other hand held her hip, just at the crease of her thigh, and caressed her cheek with his thumb.

'Mmuhmm" rumbled up his body through her tight lips around his cock. He took her again, lapping at her, knowing she was ready, and with in three strokes of his tongue, brought her to him, a flash of her scented liquid washing his face.

He tasted of her, working her to one more spasm, and put his mouth completely over her as she squirted into his throat. He swallowed quickly as she projected her liquor onto him, drink greedily of her come. When she stopped shaking, he softly cleaned her, gently rubbing her until she calmed down.

She had let go of him, knowing she couldn't keep her mind on her task when he did that to her. Anna started to place her lips back to him and he stopped her, bringing her up to him. He kissed her longingly, sharing her own taste from his lips. She enjoyed this, and it made her feel good that he loved her enough to think so much of her.

He stopped long enough to whisper to her, "baby girl? Do you really want to do this?" Tony lay her on her back, still kissing her, moving himself between her legs. "Anna, are you sure? It's a risk, but if you really want to..." he trailed off, "baby girl, we have time... plenty of time."

"No daddy, we agreed, we've planned, we've been waiting long enough."

"Antonia, I don't want to loose you, I love you."

She reached up and pushed his hair from his eyes, "Anthony, how can you loose me?"

"I'm afraid, baby girl, that something will happen, and what if you can't ..."

"No daddy," she put her hand on his chest, "don't you want this? Please, if you don't, we'll wait. I'll wait."

"I just want you to be sure. I'm afraid for you."

"Daddy, I'm ready. I have been. I only want us to be happy."

"This is a big step between us Anna, Bigger than falling in love."

"Then what does your heart say Tony?"

He smiled at her, she was always so prefect, so right in her judgments ever since she was little. "Yes Anna, I do. But promise me, you have to promise me that if something happens, if it comes to choosing you or..."

She put her hand to his mouth, "We will be fine. You'll see, Anthony," she pulled him to her, lips grazing his, "make love to me. We both know it's what we want. Daddy, I promise. Make love to me."

He slipped into her, slowly taking her. He didn't want to hurry, he felt the need to show her passion and his love. There would be no quick fucking, not hurry to ejaculate. His need to fill her with love, as well as his seed, overwhelmed him. She cried out her love for him softly as she wrapped herself about his body.

Tony looked into Anna's eyes and smiled, "Are you sure baby girl?"

"Yes daddy, I'm ready."

"I love you Antonia Sophia."

She kissed him slowly, "I love you Anthony Brandon, forever, as your lover, as your sister and one day, your wife." She clenched around him, her body shook, "It's time daddy, it's time."

He saw it in her face, and felt it in the air around them, yes, it was time. He gathered her tightly too him as he shot hot streams of seed to swim to her womb, to find its way to a new life.

He slowed his movement, making sure she received all he had to give and slid away. Anna reached up and caressed his cheek, a single tear trickled from his eye, and she kissed it away.

"My love, I love you." he kissed her lightly and curled into her, exhausted and emotionally spent.

***

It was later that morning when Anthony and Jen woke; they lay in bed, deciding what to do with thier day.

"Tell me Jen, tell me about your life."

"There's not much to tell. I think Andy told you most of it." She propped up on her pillows and faced him. "I must tell you something about our son. I'm not sure how you will react, but it comes as no surprise to me." she grazed his chest with her nails and smiled.

"What, something I'm sure that will amaze me, like how he learned to ride his bike, or the first time he kissed a woman?"

"Oh something like that." She sat up in the bed and crossed her legs, facing him. "I don't want it to shock you, I mean after all, he takes after his parents a great deal." she beamed, in a way.

He shook his head in acknowledgement for her to proceed. "Well, I am just waiting for him to tell me, well, both of them actually. I would like it if they came to me together."

"Tony and who?" He was propped up on an elbow, caressing her thigh.

"It's gotten deeper, and I think they are planning something, if they haven't already. I just wish they would come to me, or maybe I should approach them. I don't know." She looked off into the distance, still not sure how to tell him.

"I can help you with that if you just tell me baby. Maybe we can go to Tony together and help with the problem."

"Oh, it's not a problem, not yet. Well, I don't consider it a problem in any case."

"Then why do you want them, Tony, to come to you." She put her hands in her lap, "Tony and Anna have been lovers for awhile now. I've known almost since they started sleeping together."

"Well, that is a bit of a shock, but yes, you are right, he gets it honestly." Anthony smiled.

"So you see my dilemma. I want them to tell me, but because I already know, and yes, I approve, I mean," she pointed back and forth between them, "I can't exactly deny them the pleasure of each other, that would be like, well you know."

"Yes baby, I know." he was sitting up now, kissing her chest, flicking her nipple, teasing her with his mouth.

She giggled and pushed him away, "I'm trying to be serious here Anthony, I need your help. I need you to help me get them to tell me, tell us. I understand better than anyone, and well, if they are happy, I want them to stay that way."

"Um, yes my love, and we will, um, we will help them." He was kissing down her belly and pushing her back on the bed, nuzzling into the V at her legs. His tongue flashed hot against her pussy lips, making her shriek in glee.

He spread her legs and dove into the honey pot of her love. His tongue was wicked, more than she could ever recall. She quickly arched up to him as he drove deeper, his hands teasing her ass, flicking between her clit and that tight sphincter, inserting his fingers in both.

She gasped as he did, and he took full advantage of having her ass off the bed, spreading the heat of his mouth up and down as she quivered under his touch.

12