Southern Nights

Story Info
Techie becomes aware of his bi side.
7.2k words
4.69
61.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjshmidt
jjjshmidt
23 Followers

Robert couldn't believe he had done this. He was sitting in his room at a well-known tropical resort famous for its promiscuity and lack of moral behaviors. Just 12 hours ago, he had packed his bags, hopped into a cab and boarded a plane heading south. His friend who worked at a travel agency had planned the trip for him and told him to get away for a while. He needed the break and he had to agree since he was now 32 and had never taken a real holiday since he was in high school.

Robert was a councilor at a local community center. He was in charge of the sports programs and coached many of the sports teams for the inter-city children that attended his center. Due to this type of work, he had managed to keep his body in the same good shape it was back when he was playing college sports. He was 5'10" with reddish blonde hair, crisp blue eyes and although he wouldn't admit it, he could turn heads when he entered a room.

Now, he was alone at an island paradise with nothing to do but enjoy himself. So, he stripped down, threw his clothes onto the chair beside the bed and slipped on his bathing suit. Grabbing one of the many big fluffy towels near the door to his room, he exited and headed to where he figured the pool or one of the many bars should be located.

After walking for about 2 minutes, he came to a center courtyard and there in the middle was a pool with a swim up bar. It was the perfect place to start he figured. While walking up to the bar end of the pool, he noticed that most of the patrons where not wearing too much. Most of the women were topless, and their bottoms may as well not have existed. He could feel himself getting a little stiff checking out the scenery. He tossed his towel to the side and stepped down into the pool. The water was nice, just warm enough to make swimming enjoyable and yet, cool enough that when a slight breeze came off of the ocean it made quite a few nipples pop out at attention. Diving under the surface of the water, Robert's powerful strokes glided him across the pool for a couple of laps with ease. When he swam up to the bar and perched himself on a stool, he noticed that his "show" had drawn the attention of a few of the other guests and from some of the staff members as well.

As the bartender handed Robert his drink, he noticed a couple of the topless young ladies from the pool slide up beside him.

"Hi," said one of the girls with and Australian accent. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing rather well, thank you." Replied Robert.

"My name is Kelli, and this is my friend Danica" she indicated her friend.

"Well, I am glad to meet you. I'm Robert" he said extending his hand to both of them. "Would you like a drink? It's my treat." Since it was an all-inclusive resort, Robert didn't mind buying the drinks. In fact, for these two, he wouldn't have minded even if it weren't an all-inclusive.

The girls giggled and thanked Rob and the bartender when they got their drinks. It turned out that they were actually very good conversationalists.

After a bit of talking Robert found out that tonight was their last night here. Tomorrow afternoon, they were going to be on their way back home. Robert was sorry to hear this, but he was determined to make the best of the rest of their time there.

A few drinks later, Danica piped up and asked "Are you interested in heading to the hot tub?" There is one over close to our cabin?"

"Hot tub sounds good to me." replied Robert feeling pretty good from the drinks. "Boy they make the drinks strong down here. I'll have to remember that for future rounds." Rob thought to himself.

Kelli and Danica got out of the pool and led him out of the courtyard and down the palm lined pathway he had just walked down to get to the pool. Just beyond his own hut there was a clearing with another small group of huts. There in the middle was a hot tub built for 8 people. It was currently empty and waiting for the 3 guests.

Once the threesome was in the tub it didn't take long for them to get comfortable. Kelli moved to one side of him and Danica sat herself on the other side. The next thing Robert knew, they were both pressing their bare breasts against his chest and kissing at his neck. He wrapped his arms around their backs and slid his hands down so that he could cup one of their perfect firm breasts in each of his hands. Danica's nipples were huge and immediately came to attention from Robert's rubbing. As he leaned in to kiss Danica, he could feel Kelli's hands working their way inside of his bathing suit. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and it jumped to attention. At 8 and a half inches, Robert had never had a problem pleasing women. Kelli seemed to be impressed with the treasure she had in her hands. As she stroked up and down on it, she kept rubbing her perky tits against Robert's chest. He turned his face around to Kelli and started to kiss her hard. Her tongue instantly jumped into his mouth. "God this is hot" he thought.

Without a word, Danica slipped from Robert's arms and stood up. "I really don't think we'll be needing this anymore," she said and in one smooth motion she snapped off her bikini bottoms and threw them out onto the edge of the hot tub. Kelli quickly followed her friend's lead, and then they both ganged up on Robert. Danica lifted his legs while Kelli grabbed the waistband of Robert's trunks and yanked them right off.

Kelli then stood on the seat where Robert was sitting so that her pussy right in front of his face. "Well, what are you waiting for?" That was all it took for Robert to bury his face into her crotch. He could taste a bit of the pool water when his tongue first touched home, but once he trusted it deep inside, all he could taste was her wonderful juices. While her friend was getting her pussy munched (and rather well by the sound of it) Danica decided that she needed to get a taste of that nice sized cock. She took a deep breath and plunged under the water. Working her way up Robert's muscular legs, she found her target and sucked his shaft into her mouth.

Robert jumped. He wasn't expecting that, but it sure was a nice surprise. His tongue was longer then most peoples and he enjoyed using it to its full potential. He plunged the full length of it deep inside of Kelli's pussy. She let out a moan and started to grind harder into his face. He could feel Danica come back to the surface for air and then she went right back under to continue the job she had started. He had never had a blowjob under water before and this was something he was not going to soon forget.

Robert also knew that it usually took him quite a while to blow his load so the next time Danica cam up for air, he stopped working on Kelli's bush long enough to tell her to hold on for a minute and he moved up so he was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. He then laid down on the deck and motioned Kelli to sit on his face so he could resume.

"I'll be right back." Danica said and she was gone in a flash.

Robert continued to play his tongue on and in Kelli's pussy, and he was now being rewarded. Kelli was starting to squirm on his face. Her moans were getting louder and more frequent. The combination of going in deep and then pulling out and licking her clit had Kelli on the edge of orgasm. She couldn't hold back anymore.

"Watch out! I'm going to cum." was all Robert heard as he felt the wetness hit his face and tasted the sweetness of her orgasm on his tongue.

As Kelli was convulsing on Robert's face, he suddenly realized that Danica was back in the hot tub. She dropped a bag on the deck beside her friend and him and said, "Okay, now it's my turn. You take a seat at the back." And with that command, Kelli rolled off of Robert's face and gave way to Danica.

Robert was enjoying this attention. As soon as Danica sat down on his face, he didn't hesitate and dove right into his work. Danica had a really sweet tasting pussy. He could only think of it as a honey pot. By using the same tongue method he had used on Kelli, he soon had Danica gyrating on his tongue as well.

After Kelli had a moment to recuperate, she moved herself so she was positioned facing towards Robert's feet and straddled his body. His raging hard on looked like it really needed some attention, so she positioned herself in just the right spot, and lowered her tight, soaking wet pussy onto his shaft. She let the head penetrate just inside of her pussy lips and she held herself there, getting used to the size and feel of this nice raging hard muscle inside of her. She lowered herself a little more and paused again feeling this monster inside of her tight love nest. Then she let her legs relax and thrust her body solidly down on his hips. The cock filled her completely. Just to the point where if he was any larger it would be uncomfortable. She started to pump her body up and down on his shaft as and slowly swiveled her hips in circles. This was feeling really hot. She then reached over and retrieved the bag of "goodies" that Danica had brought out from their cabin. Reaching inside she grabbed a tube of KY Jelly. Robert was going to be in for a surprise.

Robert was enjoying the sensation of having one tight sweet tasting pussy riding his face while another was grinding itself onto his stiff cock. It had been craving for attention earlier, and he was glad that it was now getting what it deserved. While enjoying this sensation, he felt Kelli reach down between his legs and pull his thighs apart so he complied. After a couple of seconds, Kelli's fingers were back down there rubbing some cold and slippery gel on his ass. He wasn't too sure about this, but he was enjoying himself too much to object. He was also curious enough to see where this was going. Once his ass was well lubricated, he could feel Kelli slip a finger inside of his ass, and then stop. This was an intrusion he had never felt before, but he didn't mind it. After a few more seconds, he felt his ass relax a bit and Kelli started to work her finger in and out. The sensation was starting to feel good. Then she slid another finger inside of his ass. Again she waited for him to relax before moving the fingers in and out. After a while, she repeated this again with a third finger. This time it didn't take nearly as long for him to relax and start to enjoy the feeling of Kelli's fingers working their magic in his ass, her hot wet pussy working its magic on his cock, and her best friends muff was riding his face like her life depended on it.

Kelli could feel that Robert was getting used to the feeling of her playing in his ass, and it seemed that he was really enjoying it. This is what she wanted because the second part was going to blow his mind. She reached back into the bag and pulled out a medium sized butt plug. She took a big dollop of the KY Jelly and liberally applied it to the butt plug. She then put her the fingers back in Robert's ass to make sure that he was still relaxed and lubricated. She then pulled out her fingers and placed the butt plug's tip at his hole, and with steady pressure she slowly inserted the plug into his ass. There was a little resistance when she got to the thickest part of the plug, so she waited a couple of seconds, keeping even pressure on the butt plug until Robert relaxed his ass muscles a little more and then suddenly, it popped right in.

Robert was a little concerned about the discomfort he had felt when Kelli was inserting the butt plug, but now that it was in place he enjoyed the feeling. The pressure inside against his prostate was making is cock even harder then he could have ever imagined it. Kelli started to pump up and down even harder now. Suddenly he felt something that made him jump. The butt plug had a vibrator built into it and Kelli had just hit the control button, pushing it all the way up to maximum power. The sensation was tingling through his prostate, cock and balls. He could feel his load building up inside and working its way to the base of his shaft. In his surprise, he rammed his tongue full length into Danica's pussy.

Danica had ridden faces before, but this boy sure knew what he was doing. A couple of times he had brushed his tongue against her G-spot and dammed near sent her over the edge. She couldn't see what Kelli was doing, but she knew by the reactions that she was feeling in pussy that Rob was getting the ass treatment. She knew exactly at which point Kelli nailed him with the vibrating butt plug, because she could here the little motor whine, but she also felt Roberts mouth monster ram right up into her twat and strike a dead on shot against her g-spot. That was too much, her orgasm hit her before she knew it and she hardly had enough time to grunt and raise her hips just slightly off of his face before she let go. Even with her hips raised off of his face, Roberts tongue was long enough that it was still able to reach and stroke her clit.

Robert felt Danica lift her hips slightly and then suddenly, his face was being soaked. He stretched his tongue out as far as it would go and was able to still reach Danica's pussy lips and clit. "My God! She's a gusher," hit the back of his mind when Danica exploded on his face. The taste and sensation was nothing like he had ever experienced or even imagined before. When his load was finally built up at the base of his cock, he let loose and blasted his seed deep into the tight and already wet pussy of Kelli.

Kelli let out a sharp squeal as her orgasm burst from her loins. She could feel Robert's cum filling her up and running down her tired sweaty thighs. When Robert was finished gushing inside of her, she stopped but her pussy kept twitching and milking Roberts cock for every last drop.

Danica couldn't believe that her orgasm was still going. Her hips were thrusting and she was still squirting. Dear Robert was on his back lapping up every drop he could get from her. When she did finally finish, she sat back on Robert's chest and leaned back to rest against Kelli sweating back.

Robert was feeling like a horse that had just been rode hard and put up wet. His cock was now limp with his cum and Kelli's juices all over it. He had almost drowned in Danica's gushing pussy, but managed to lap his way to safety. That butt plug was still in his ass and vibrating. Kelli must have realized this because just then it turned off and with a quick pop it was out again.

The two girls slumped down on the deck beside Robert and the three bodies just laid there resting for what felt like hours. After a while they began to stir and Danica said, "I guess we should hop in the tub incase someone happens along."

When the threesome got up to slip back in the, they noticed beautiful blue eyes watching then from the opposite end of the hot tub. They were so wrapped up in what they were doing they didn't even hear her arrive. She appeared to be quite tall, with a slim waist and large firm breasts and the most beautiful chocolate colored skin that Robert had ever seen.

When she noticed the redness in their faces, she said, "Please, don't be embarrassed, that had to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She extending her hand and continued, "My name is Cheryl, nice to meet you all."

Robert was the first to respond. He took her hand and introduced himself and the girls. Just as the foursome were settling themselvew back into the hot tub, a waitress form the resort walked by with a tray and four drinks. One was a Mai Tai for Cheryl and the other three were a coffee based drink for the other three. "We figured you would need these when you were done." Replied the waitress as she handed over each of the drinks and winked at Cheryl.

Rob's embarrassment just suddenly went a little deeper. Not only did Cheryl happen upon them, but so did the resort staff. But the beauty of this woman sitting now in front of him far out weighed his embarrassment. He had worked with many different cultures and was accustomed to looking at some very beautiful woman from all over the world. But they all paled now in comparison with this one. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

After sitting and chatting for a while and having a few drinks, Robert noticed that the two girls were getting quite tired. He offered to escort them home and into bed so they could get enough rest for their flight home tomorrow.

Cheryl interjected, "I think I am also going to slip off to bed. My plane had just arrived this evening and I am tired and worn out from the flight. I just needed to soak up some hot bubbles in the tub and catch the show before I went to bed." Then turning her head towards Robert she added, "But I will be sure to look you up tomorrow."

Rob noticed when Cheryl got out of the tub that she had a sleek and sexy body. Her tits were large but not too large. Her waist was nice and slim. She obviously worked out. When he looked down he noticed a nice tight smooth well toned ass and legs that were perfect. He was definitely going to be looking out for her tomorrow after the girls were on their way to the airport.

As Cheryl walked away from the tub, Robert couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was like poetry in motion. He could actually feel his dick starting to stir again.

"Okay, lets go stud. You did promise to tuck us in. Anyway, you'll have the rest of your vacation to show her what you showed us tonight." Kelli said over her shoulder as her and Danica were getting out of the tub and heading back to their hut.

Once Robert was inside the girls hut, he could see that they were into some serious playing. Toys lay all over the place along with tubes of different lubricants. Kelli and Danica were embraced in each other's arms and kissing passionately. Rob could see their tongues were darting in and out of their mouths. He was definitely getting hard watching these two beauties go at it with each other. Danica pushed Kelli back and onto the bed without breaking their kiss. She started to kiss Kelli's neck and worked her way down Kelli's body until she came to those perfect tits of hers. As Danica was kissing Kelli, Kelli reached over to the tote bag and pulled out a huge double-ended dildo. She took the one end and slipped it around on Danica's wet pussy. The end of the dildo slipped right into the waiting wet pussy without any hesitation. Danica let out a sharp gasp and a moan as Kelli worked the end of the dildo up inside of her. Deeper and deeper until almost half of the monster had disappeared. Kelli placed the other end of the monster against her pussy and slid it in. Rob then saw Danica collapse on top of Kelli driving the double-ended monster deep inside of Kelli making the whole thing disappear.

Rob's cock was now so hard watching this that he had to do something. So he walked over to the two entwined bodies and found the tube of lube. Remembering how Kelli had slowly worked on his ass to get the butt plug in, he followed the same example on Danica's thrusting ass. He noticed that Danica accepted his fingers quite easily and in a matter of a few seconds, he had 3 fingers working in and out of her gyrating butt. He then positioned his raging cock at Danica's ass hole and with a little lube and a bit of a thrust. His cock was buried to his pubes inside her ass. She let out a loud moan and proceeded to pound her ass against his thighs. Rob couldn't believe how tight her ass was or how good it felt. After a while of trusting into Danica's ass, he could feel her starting to convulse with orgasm. So he just grabbed a hold and held on for the ride. Kelli started her orgasm very shortly after Danica did. The moaning and grinding was feeling really great on Rob's throbbing hard cock. Since he had already came out by the hot tub, this time it was taking him longer, but he was enjoying it.

Suddenly Danica called for a halt. Rob stopped and pulled out. "Okay big boy, now you are ours." Said Kelli as she reached into the tote and pulled out two large strap-ons. She threw one of them over to Danica.

jjjshmidt
jjjshmidt
23 Followers
12