Southern Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

Suddenly another sensation made her jump. The feeling of a new and different contact. A brave hand... Resting gently on her hip. Motionless at first. Then caressing ever so gently... light, loving strokes back and forth. Finding and then politely ignoring that little Michelin roll slightly higher up. Then moving further up... slooowly... caressing.

The girl now twisted like a snake in her arms. Pressing against her. Rubbing her chest at her tit. Melting into her...

That little hand continued its bold journey. Making her tremble like a leaf. Stealing away her very last gasp of breath.

Mary felt she almost had to tear herself free to be able to get up for air. After meeting those heavenly blue eyes for a split second, she let her head sink down into the little neck, whispering sweet nothings into that little ear, trying her best to catch up with her breathing. The best she could...

Encouraged by her words, the hand came all the way up to stroke her tit, squeezing her nipple ever so gently between two caressive fingers.

Mary felt her self-control slipping further away... like sand between her fingers. As those fingers continued to massage her nipple through the texture, she stiffly squeezed her face into the soft little neck. Then all of a sudden she tore her head up and sealed those wonderful lips with her own again, drawing a tiny 'mmmmpph' from the surprised little nymphet.

The itching in her crotch got so strong that she unconsciously kept on rubbing her thighs against each other in an increasingly agitated rhythm. All the same time as her behind rubbed down against the soft leather of the couch. Sweat broke out on her forehead and she suddenly felt uncomfortable warm even in the minimal outfit she was wearing.

Almost as a response to her feelings, the nipple squeezing against the girl's twisting shoulder finally slipped over the edge of her blouse, and suddenly her full tit was rolling all over the girl's cheek. The little darling obviously sensed what had happened. As Mary came up for air the second time, the girl made a short gasp, and then bent to capture that swollen nipple between her lips. Securing it with a few, powerful sucks that drew a breathless groan of pleasure from the overheated woman.

Both her nipples now were under masterful titillation. An attack so massive that no human being of her nature could possible withstand it. Mary hardly even tried to control her feelings any longer.

She had slid quite low on the couch, and her skirt had travelled almost all the way up her thighs. The desire to spread her legs wide and touch herself down there was almost unbearable. But she knew that was the last barrier that they still needed to overcome. If the girl would back out now, she would get insane! Spend the rest of her days in a mental hospital! In reins!! She justhadto keep up the last strain of self control somehow, until she finally had those wonderful lips where she needed them most of all!

She grabbed the hand squeezing her right tit and put it down on her naked upper thigh. The instant lack of stimulation was replaced by the blissful heat of the soft palm against her skin down there. Her pussy was so wet she was afraid she had stained the back of her skirt already. Which actually didn't matter any more. She wasn't going anywhere! And a cotton skirt could be washed easily.

Was she really going to go through with it? Serve her needs for as long as she wanted? As long as she could take it? Even now when things got down to reality?

Her breathing was already turning into more or less irregular gasps. She used the hand behind the girl's head to press her firmly at her tit, feeling jolts of pleasure flashing back and forth throughout her entire body. The girl's hand was already pushing the edge of her skirt gently upwards, and moving carefully in the right direction. Still Mary couldn't help grabbing it once again, and abruptly guiding it all the way up where she needed it. All until that soft palm rested on her naked pubes. Until it was there at last!!

The girl moaned. Her sucking intensified to such an extent that she occasionally imbibed noisily. Her other hand was behind Mary's back, holding tightly around her waist and drawing her closer with a persistent pull.

At first the palm rested motionless between her legs, but then it slowly came alive as reluctant fingers started searching their way over her swollen pussy lips. After a little bit of fumbling, the middle finger slipped in between and into a soaked wetness more juicy than anything the girl had ever felt before. As she let the finger slide slowly up and down in the unbelievable wetness the woman trembled again and the hand grasped her head almost painfully.

"Oh Linda... you're driving me crazy!" She pressed her head back against a little pillow behind her neck, squeezing her eyes tightly shut.

"Mmmmmm..." the girl purred as she continued feeding on the fat nipple. The lady's excited response made her bolder, and she used her finger more firmly to increase her pleasure. Trying her best to avoid the most sensitive spot, though. She wanted to leave that for the next step. The ultimate step. That final act of submission and worship that she had been dreaming of for so long. As long as she could remember... With a hot and horny lady like this one! The act that she was also a little worried about. How would it actually be? The wetness, the taste and the heat? Would it really be as great as she had thought it to be? She realised that she actually didn't know, and that she was about to put herself in a position of no return. The woman wouldneverbe able to let her back out now. Not with such a heat between them. No way!!

And she realised there was no way she would do so herself either. The little chill of uncertainty and fear slowly faded as her finger slipped still deeper in between those soaked pussy lips. The body started trembling slightly, and she was more determined than ever to take this wonderful body over the absolute peak of pleasure and passion, and make her stay there for all eternity!

"Linda... I.. uh... I..." Even Mary's voice was shaky from her arousal. "I... I can't stand this any more... I wanted to... please... I can't..."

The message behind her breathless gasps became clear to the girl as she sensed the hand behind her head shift slightly and make a gentle push downwards on her shoulder. The nipple slipped moistly out of her mouth, and rose proudly into the air, a small thread of saliva still hanging in between. Her full tit was now hanging outside her blouse and quivered deliciously as the girl's head slowly slipped down under it. She jumped slightly as her nose touched the cold metal of the tiny belt. So unsuspected in between the soft folds of blouse and skirt.

For a moment she buried her nose in the soft folds of the skirt, listening to the sounds from the body quivering right under it. Her finger still did its tricks in the incredible moistness between those spread thighs, making slopping sounds as it went in and out in gentle movements.

Small spasms ran back and forth throughout the belly under her. A short moment of uncertainty was subdued by an ever more persistent push on her shoulder. Further down... down to where her hand was. She shifted her head slightly. She saw her own hand moving slowly above the neatly trimmed bush covering the restless pubic bone. The smell of heated arousal hit her like a slap in the face! So strange... but extremely sweet and exciting. And pleasant! Caused by the heat of her arousal, maybe... but definitely pleasant. Wonderful... intoxicating... wild! At that very moment the last, faint stings of uncertainty evaporated. In a flash she knew that she could go through with everything this woman would want from her.Everything! There wasnothingshe wouldn't do to please her... to the end of days!! The notion went like a numbing heat wave through her body.

Mary's other hand came down from her abandoned nipple to pull the edge of her skirt even higher. And suddenly Linda's cheek was in contact with the incredibly soft skin of her slightly quivering belly. And then... her nose was in the bush! That sweet smelling bush. In that taft of curls... right above the eternal source of unparalleled pleasure!

For a moment her senses were totally overrun. The smell... the soft skin... the bristly curls... damp curls... the persistent hand on her neck... urging her to continue. The heated moans from above. It all overwhelmed and out powered her almost like an anaesthetic drug.

Somehow her lady must have sensed her condition. The palm on her head stroked her hair with rising impatience, and was soon joined by the other one, pulling a stray lock up behind her ear.

"Linda... uh... please," she moaned as she started to shift her position. "I... uh... let me just... I can't..."

Her left leg came up on the couch as her hand slid down to Linda's back. Her skirt slipped further to form a kind of wrinkled belt up at her waist.

"Please... you must... please," she groaned with a strained, almost painful voice. "Please... go down on the floor... in front of me! I just can't wait any longer... ohhh! Now...Do it!!"

The hand pushing at her back almost made her fall over the lifted leg. Luckily she managed to swing her own leg down to make a more or less controlled bump down onto the carpet.

As she struggled to regain control, she found her head firmly captured in the woman's shaky hands, abruptly pulling her in between her spread thighs. For a short moment her instincts made her fight against... attempt to oppose the ferocity of the action. Try to get on top of the situation, somehow. The glistening pussy lips were kind of pouting lewdly at her, seducing her, spellbinding her... opening slightly as the hips slid further down and wiggled to find an ideal position on the edge of the couch. It was a visual impact as strong as any stinging slap in her face! Something to invade her mind and soul... fill it with this raging mixture of passion and fear. Fear of the passion... the strength of the primitive lust... the look and taste of genuine female desire. Something that she actually didn't know anything about still. But what she had been longing for so long... and now it was going to happen. With absolutely no way back!

Her hesitation lasted just a moment. A microsecond! Then the ever increasing pull on her head and an almost painful groan from above got her on the move once again. The heavy hips seemed to lift almost clear off the couch to meet her as she came forward with the persistent hands. The woman's body trembled as the moment of contact was imminent. The greedy pussy lips opened a little more, inviting her into the wet, pink interior... into the source of insane pleasure... the deepest pleasure... and the most genuine... for both of them.

And then there was contact!! Intensively soft and caressing. And still both of them jumped at the first touch of lips on lips. And as the contact continued and deepened, and the sensations of taste and softness blew in all over Linda's mind like hurricane Andrew, she started trembling almost uncontrollably. A rivulet of juices managed to escape the seal she was building with her lower lip and seep down over her cheek, creating a slick, uncomfortable feeling against the silky skin pressed to her. Even with her limited experience she managed to think that that was a mistake. Certainly! She had to learn to be able to get those juices where they belonged; into her mouth! And she had to learn fast!

But as she adjusted to try to collect some of it, she was almost overwhelmed by a second flush, burning hot, sense-laming musky and erotic. The pubic bone made a firm push up against her mouth, making the task of staying in some kind of control even more difficult.

But shedidfeel a new kind of strength now. Somehow. An increased level of self- confidence. Most of all from the fact that another one of the most important things had been clarified. And clarified exactly the way she had been hoping... and dreaming. This woman tasted wild! Wild and untamed... like a howl from the deepest wilderness, the darkest corners of her most primitive soul... yelling out for her!! Calling her home. Home to where she belonged! To where she wanted to be for the rest of her life!

And this taste, this smell, this overwhelming experience of unparalleled femininity fuelled her passions like gasoline to the fire! She could scream her heart out in senseless joy!! Suck this lady inside out, until her toes curled up and her eyes doubled! Oh what a fantastic feeling! Nothing could be even close to this.Nothing!! Not even close!!...

So – difficult or not – Linda focused on her task with all her effort. Her heart almost bursting with happiness as she felt the horny woman's tensed grasp on to her head tighten even more and pull her even harder against the source of pleasure. The pull was almost painful as the pussy kept mashing itself all over her mouth, soaked lips slipping further apart as the trembling thighs cramped down around her cheeks.

Even though there was nothing wrong with the girl's enthusiasm, there was still a clear lack of skills. The youngster's hopeless attempts to collect the flow of juice almost gushing from the overheated pussy made her forget using her tongue. Mary started rubbing herself at the face in a frustrated quest for more stimulation, mashing her entire slit all over the girl's face, totally giving in to her burning desire. Then she somehow got to her senses, and realised through a haze of arousal that Linda needed some time to adjust, to be able to learn to do the things she so desperately wanted. Shehadto be more patient, get a grip on herself. At least try her best. Lack of self control could easily scare off more sexually adapted youngsters than this one. And the kid hardly knew anything about how to stimulate a pussy yet. Obviously! How could she?

With an almost painful groan she let herself sink back a little, tried to relax her thighs and let go of the girl's blond hair.

"Linda dear... I... I'm sorry... please... Are you OK?!?" she whispered completely breathlessly.

The girl's lashes flicked open and the beautiful eyes gazed up at her in surprise. Mary was relieved to see that her face had been an expression of total bliss that clearly indicated that she had enjoyed everything. And the girl made no attempts to withdraw when she let go of her head. Quite on the contrary, she kept up the kind of subtle pressure with her lips against her.

"Are you OK? Linda... I really didn't mean to be so... I'm sorry!" The girl kept looking at her for another moment with those beautiful blue eyes. Then she lifted her face just clear of her pussy, using a hand to wipe some shiny juice away from her cheek. "It's OK... really! Miss... I'm fine... oh..."

Her lower lip trembled for a moment and then her eyes suddenly overflowed with tears! Mary froze. She made an attempt to get up to try comforting her young lover, but before she managed to move, the girl grabbed her thighs with both hands and buried her face into her crotch again. Mary trembled all over. Surprise gave way to almost insane passion as she realised the true nature of the girl's feelings. And then she felt the tongue! Clumsy and unsure... but extremely eager to please!

"Oh dear girl... you sweetest love... Ooooh Linda!!!"

She sank back again and let her legs slide further apart, allowing the blond head to press even harder against her. Even deeper! Again her hands found their way down to grab hold of that curly head and add even more pressure to it.

As the sweeping tongue slid heavily over the top of her clit she had to let out a squeal of joy! It was a flush of pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced... had even been close to! And even accelerated further by the girl's uninhibited desire to please! Creating a mental impact possibly even stronger than the physical.

Then the tongue lost the most sensitive spots for a moment and she got a few seconds to recover a bit. She knew that just a few more of those flicks - no matter how clumsy - would deprive her of any strength, any resistance, and bring her to the very brink of orgasm. She could feel the trembling of her belly muscles go totally out of control already!

Then the tongue flicked over the right spot again. Some quick, wet rubs with a flattened tongue tip. Mary's spine numbed and she groaned like in deep agony. Her pubic bone made an uncontrolled bounce up to meet the stimulation, kicking the girl's nose and bringing the roaming tongue out of position again.

That caused her groan to be even more strained, and the girl suddenly stopped her ministration to look up at her with concern written all over her face. She didn't loose contact with her mouth, though.

Mary had to straighten a little to lift her head enough to give her a reassuring smile. At the same time she had to resist an overwhelming urge to jam that sweet face back in hard.

A short moment their eyes met to exchange the fundamental understanding of joy and pleasure, before those lids dropped down once again for the girl to focus on the task at lips. The eagerness of the roaming tongue tip told her with all clarity that the girl immediately regained the confidence necessary to go for it with the best of her efforts.

And Linda was thrilled beyond belief! She could sing from pure bliss!! This was every bit as wonderful as she thought it would be!! Even more! Simply heaven! Nothing less. Her place in life!!

The lady's response to her inexperienced efforts was more than she could ever dream of. The very fact thatshecould provide this kind of massive pleasure to such a wonderful woman made her whole body tremble in something that felt like a sweet cramp! The gaping pussy lips yielded moistly to the pressure of her own lips. Sucking her in. Into the fold of unparalleled love. Making her one with this source of insane pleasure, this body of unparalleled heat, power and passion.

For a while she lost herself completely in the hot nest of arousal, feeling the thighs tens and relax along her cheeks as the sensations rocked the shuddering body over her. Then that shuddering got even stronger. The soft curve of the belly in front of her eyes bucked and convulsed in a kind of wild dance, sending the pubic bone in irregular bounces up against her nose. Harder and harder. The heavy sighs turned into ragged gasps mixed with shuddering groans. Fingers dug painfully into her scalp to press her face even harder against her.

She felt with every nerve of her body that it would take just a few more eager flicks to bring about the magic moment. The greatest thing of all. The first real female ecstasy generated by her!Onlyby her!

And what a moment that would be! Totally out of this world!!!

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers
12