Southern Nights Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers

"Linda dear, talk to me. Are you okay?"

The girl seemed to surface from a long, dream-like flow through an ocean of blissful joy.

"Mary..." she responded with a firm and self-confident voice that almost surprised her affected partner, "remember I told you that I wanted to try everything. Absolutely everything." She used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth of some of the running pussy juices as her eyes again grew dim and faced the blue sky. "You have no idea what a fantastic experience this is to me. I'm having the best time of my life." Her eyes almost overflowed from emotions once again. "The best time in my life! I never thought I could experience such joy as right now with you and Angela. Never." She looked straight into her eyes as she repeated it with gusto.

Mary smiled and shook her head in amazement - almost disbelieve – over her pet's openheartedness, immediately accompanied by that typical light titter over from Angela's side.

Linda boldly turned her head and repeated "Really... never," a new kind of confidence shining out of her dim-witted eyes.

To be continued...

Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers