Southern Nights Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

As it passed over, the lady's body gradually relaxed and she fell back powerlessly; totally spent and unable to move a single muscle in her body. Linda followed along gently, determined to give her the best let-down lick ever provided as she lovingly let her tongue caress the pink inside over the cum-soaked vaginal entrance. Angela lay like that for a while, completely still, using all her senses to absorb all the beauty and comfort surrounding her – and laying open and available for the pleasures the little darling right in front of her continued to bestow on her; now in a perfectly tuned low-key stimulus that served to affectionately accompany her down the heart-warmingly slow descent into an airy featherbed of perfectly harmonized afterglow.

The girl worked patiently for a little while, sensing the post-orgasmic tension and contractions deep inside the body surrounding her face gradually give way and being replaced by a pliant softness and harmony that fuelled her totally insatiable attraction to this treasure of feminine lavishness. Oh how she could pleasure these wonderful women. To the end of times, and way beyond that! Way beyond.

As she looked up to meet her mistress' eyes, Linda could see this beautiful expression of recognition and gratitude that kept making her heart feel like bursting with pride and satisfaction every time they made love together. She had done well, and her lady had had a great time, that was all that mattered. Their lovemaking and her mistress' orgasm had been a part of a higher experience of beauty and romance, just as she had wanted it to be - and expected it to be - and she knew there was nothing else in this world she would like to do but make absolutely sure that they would be able to enjoy such thrills from her worshipping lips as often as possible the rest of their life. With love and affection burning in her chest she continued licking the heavy pussy lips with soft, silky strokes, letting her finger slide lovingly along the peachy skin of thighs and buttocks in humble worship as she went along.

Linda had no idea how long they lay like this until Angela finally sighed and reached out to have another sip from her drink. Her body had a warm glow about it that felt almost like a scalding ray against the girl's cheeks and shoulder as she lounged between her thighs, patiently nursing her through her incessant states of blissful lassitude. All until her mistress sighed deeply in a joyous mixture of exhaustion and gratitude.

"Oh Linda… if you keep doing that, you'd have to do me again. You – you… I can never get enough of your mouth… never…" A tiny contraction of her upper lip revealed a new dribble of pleasure trickling through her body. "I thought you should go to Mary first… but now I really don't know…"

Another convulsion rippled through her belly and made her pubic bone bounce against Linda's nose.

With a teasing smile she glanced over to her friend at the other chair, making an excusive wink with her free hand before she sank back in her chair with a trembling sigh.

Soon the two of them were engaged in another intensive coupling, sighing and groaning in intense pleasure as they drifted away on a fluffy cloud of heavenly feelings.

"That's it girl… right there… A little harder just there…"

The vibrant heat from her mistress' thighs transferred into a raging blaze in Linda's own lust-engorged body. The woman's heated instructions – selfish and compassionate at the same time – drove her almost insane with submissive lust. The numb exhaustion from a minute back was completely gone, and she went after the pleasure-driven directions with renewed energy. Her own passion had risen to unimaginable levels from the first bout, and it poured through her mind and limbs like electric waves, pulsing with the rhythm of her heart as she lost herself in the overwhelming femininity surrounding and almost consuming her in its drive for the ultimate pleasure. She had no intention on bringing on her own relief in a long time yet. All it would take was a little tweak with two fingers – just something firm to come against - and she would be off in a starburst explosion any time she wanted. But that wasn't until she absolutely couldn't take it any more.

"Oooohhh… that's my baby…"

Another twitch of the abdominal muscles made the pubic bone bounce at her nose once again, and for a split second she was knocked out of position. Immediately hands came down to grasp her head with sharp nails and squeeze her back in again where her effort was needed. She came along with a deep tongue penetration that made the hands shudder in their grip on her head as a strained groan of momentary lament sounded over her. Then the woman took some deep breaths.

"You know… now we can just let it go as we please… no coordination to limit our pleasure… ooooohhhh!"

This was going to be a quick one indeed. The thighs started trembling along her cheeks; small ripples shaking along the full length until the knees rattled along the armrests almost out of control. The grasp on Linda's head got harder and more painful, and she could feel tears of pain filling her eyes as she set in the final assault to bring on the explosion she so desperately desired.

Mary knew they had a secret understanding that this sunset thing should be her friend's scope first of all, since she had had all the expenses for this luxurious place. And it was – as she had said – definitely a realization of a long time dream of hers, one which Mary had no intention of disturbing by pushing too hard for her share of the action.

Still it was quite hard to be patient as she felt the itch in her own pussy grow into a raging fireball of voracious desire by the sight of the two lovers enjoying their perfectly tuned play. She had to use all her strength to keep her hand away from her crotch as the scene continued to unfold. Oh no; no fooling around with an irresolute finger. That zone was for her little girl's sweet mouth only. The only right place for it to go!

Her incredibly wicked mind almost got her off without a single touch as a numbing flush of heat rushed through her. And the fact that Angie suddenly cramped up and had her second mind-skewing orgasm into that same, incredible wonderful mouth had her shake completely out of control as she struggled to avoid tipping over the edge and spin all along with them into the abyss of senseless ecstasy.

From her seat Mary could se her friend hanging on with both hands to the dark head, this time grinding her pussy mercilessly all over the beautiful face as she stretched her neck to howl out her ecstasy like some wild animal. The scene went on for a small eternity as the two sweating bodies trashed all over the creaking chair in total rapture, oblivious to anything but the raging fire of ecstasy racing through them. Then her dear friend finally started relaxing and slumped back like a chunk of strawberry jelly, panting wildly in an effort to catch up on her oxygen after her blatant vocal tribute.

She lay like that for a little while, letting the young angel take her gently and lovingly down into sweet post-orgasmic lassitude with feather-light tongue strokes along the inner walls of her leaking vagina. Then, suddenly, she turned her head and looked directly over at Mary. Not a word was needed to express their feelings as their eyes met. The eyes said it all. Mary blew her a light kiss to underline how happy she was on her old friend's behalf. How glad she was that she could give her an experience like this. As the warmth of this different love of friendship and compassion filled her chest she reached out with her hand to grab that of her friend. Angie took it with grace and lifted it to her lips to kiss the back of her hand. "Thank you Mary," she whispered, almost inaudible, her lips twitching lightly from the sensations brought on by the still gently working tongue.

Down between the damp thighs Linda concentrated on her work, far too busy to listen in on the light whispers above. For once she was much more occupied with her own feelings. Not from any urges to consider her own needs, but rather because of a sudden dizziness that had come over her after the last violent trashing between Angela's legs. Her jaws were hurting once again, even more now, and her tongue was so raw it was almost numb from all the hard work. Still that was something she knew she could cope with if she only had at least a little bit of rest in between bouts. But the dizziness was worrying because it felt like growing, and even spreading as a faint discomfort in her abdomen. Hopefully she wasn't going to pass out or something?

It came over her eyes, like a swarm of small black dots all over her inner vision, and she felt an intense desire to shake her head. All she could do was blink her eyes though, staying dutifully in position to nurse the beautiful woman over her through the different nuances of post-orgasmic sensations.

Then her service was suddenly up as she noticed her lady turn over at her friend in need at the other side of the table. With a big smile she turned back and looked down at Linda.

""Hurry over and give her a quick suck-off, will you? And then come back immediately, you hear? I'll be waiting VERY impatiently."

Mary had to laugh at the ardour of her friend's urge. Gone was her usual cool prevalence, spiritedly replaced by an almost childish impetuosity that revealed the intensity with which this whole experience had gotten to her. "Well I thought I should never get the honour'" she smiled back, daintily opening her gracious legs to accommodate the dark head that immediately came hustling around and up to her.

Linda had used the opportunity to take some deep breaths and shake her head to clear her vision. As she crawled over on all four she also let her head down low enough for her hair to brush against the rocky floor as she moved. All this helped to clear her mind a bit, at least enough to resuscitate some of the dormant passion that always drove her to serve the way she loved most of all. Surely, by loosing herself fully in the depths of her self-imposed duties, she would recover fully and throw herself into it with her usual gusto, no question about that? What would be more tragic than to have to serve without passion?

But then she was welcomed by the most mouth-watering sight as her gracious lady opened up fully to lay everything bare for her in a gesture of the sweetest cordial love and compassion, the way only her own beloved mistress could do it. In a flash all discomfort was gone, and she felt a glowing surge of heat shoot through her body as the passion recaptured her heart and soul with a force almost brutal enough to take her breath away.

Mary's sex was a rosy revelation of swollen pussy heat, with glistening lips anxiously yielding and closing in pouty kisses, joyfully stretching a full labia to show off confined glimmers of the incredibly pink interior. Anne immediately had to control herself not to dive in and devour the leaking hole like some starving beast. She could see shiny strands of sticky pussy juices that had seeped out steadily to be absorbed by the curled-up heap of towel that Mary had piled up between her legs in an effort to keep her ass crack dry and comfortable.

As Linda moved her face close in, her entire body shudder in response to the sex-loaded sight of her mistress moving forward to get her crotch in position clear of the towels, displaying all her feminine glory to her insatiable eyes – and mouth. The intoxicating smell invaded her senses and caressed her fevered mind, reminding her with the same irrevocable ardour where her irrefutable place in life was. Anne delicately moved on in to let her nose find its place in the little split in the stray bush of pubic curls that it had formed by its already countless encounters with its tickly embrace, like a perfect fit for the contours of her face exactly where she wanted it most. Gingerly she let her hands slip palms-up under the voluminous hillocks of peachy buttocks to lift the sweet vulva to her almost drooling mouth as she sealed her lips over it to scoop up the next rivulet of shiny juice about to spill out from between the intoxicatingly smiling lips. In fact they were always smiling; always welcoming her in for the ultimate kiss, possibly even more invitingly than the other lips up there, accompanying Mary's even more convivial brown eyes. They were certainly smiling too, and as she let her tongue make its first deep sweeps to say hello, she met her adorable mistress' beautiful eyes, and almost swooned in the feeling of joy and happiness from the lustful waves that radiated back on her in return.

Then there was this first, very familiar deep – almost shuddering – sigh that told here that everything in her world was fine, and happiness was as complete as can ever be.

Actually Mary had been a little bit cooled down by the duration of her friends last indolent let-down threat, but the eager tongue of her beloved girl got her picking up again in no time at all. In fact the flush of heat rushed through her almost like a shock, making her gasp hoarsely as it impacted. From then on four minutes was all she needed to have her first shattering orgasm of the evening, humping the girl's mouth with relentless gusto as she sprayed it with her much richer quantity of juicy deluge. A delightful tribute to their enduring training. Linda felt like a drowned cat by the time she had gulped her way through the magnificent outpour, making sure to swerve her tongue over the clitoral nodule in between spurts with the same persistency as she had managed to keep up with Angie. Her head was knocked back and forth with the bouncing of the wildly kicking legs and hips, but she held her mouth sealed by a vicelike grip with both hands around the waist, holding her steadily in position as they both rode out the intense peak of mutual pleasure.

Of course her first orgasm was just a little appetizer for the next one, and Linda exactly knew her where's and how's in order to bring her beautiful mistress through the sensitive aftermath and up and going again in the shortest possible time. Reading even the tiniest ripples and sighs like an open book, she masterfully adjusted her patient ministration spot on at the tolerance level of her beautiful mistress until she could notch it up again ever so gently to gradually be off for a second ride across the wide plain of endless pleasure. Angela would just have to wait on for another quickie over at this side. She had her sweet lady twitching and moaning like a bitch in heat in a matter of minutes, and the second explosion came almost before the girl had managed to prepare properly. Still she took the powerful gush of sticky pussy cream with ease and swooped in to stay firmly with her all the way through to prolong the intensity of their pleasure as far as possible. Again the wildly bouncing hips got her out of balance as she struggled to hang on, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the last time with Angela. As she nursed her lady down again and finally released her mouth from the happy hole with sticky strands of pussy cream stretching out between them as she moved, she knew there was another hole impatiently awaiting her attention right at her side. Tapping the sated pussy and her own flushed face clean with a fluffy towel she moved to crawl back to the night's lady of honour.

Angela had watched the lustful ride in complete relaxation, letting the heated sighs of love along with the warmth, smells, sounds and panorama around them massage her senses back to a renewed stage of indolent passion. Linda was almost surprised to find the sweet sex once again munificently overflowing with juice, and as her head was grasped with loving hands and her lips put resolutely to work at the leaking pleasure source, a surge of sticky fluid gushed over her tongue the moment it slipped in between the swollen lips. The woman's sexual drive seemed completely insatiable, and for the second time Linda's sore jaw and raw tongue made her doubt if she would be able to see this through the way she knew was expected of her. Still she set to work with the same resolve as always, soon having the woman sigh and groan in renewed passion as she let her exceptional skills play out their artistic harmonies on the more than convivial pleasure source.

It took a long time to build her up this time, and Linda was left to do all the work as the lady absorbed the pleasure work almost without a movement. Only a small shudder or twitch revealed her growing passion as darkness gradually crept in over the terrace to wrap the colourful horizon in a gigantic curtain of grey and black. By the time the sighs and shudders picked up in intensity to signal the pending climax, Linda's tongue was acing intolerably, and her entire neck and jaw was numb from the continuous pleasuring efforts.

"Oh Linda… I'm cumming… ooohhh…make it good for me…"

Angela's hands came down to spread her labia with shaking fingers and reveal her pink little jewel of pleasure to the delicately twirling tongue, and the girl certainly took her by the word, focusing all her attention on the little knob as their lovemaking drew closer to the inevitable conclusion.

Angela trembled hard and then stiffened as the waves of pleasure flushed over her once again. Her thighs held the girl's head in a vice-like grip as the violent tremors of her all-consuming orgasm shook her like a leaf. A hand grasped desperately at her head, digging its nails painfully into her scalp as she struggled to hang in the best she could. On and on it went as series of short shrieks once again gave munificent vocal acknowledgment to her gut-wrenching ecstasy. As the thighs made a final jerk and then relaxed their crushing grip, Linda felt a sudden darkness come over her eyes, and before she managed to react, she felt herself fall down onto the sun-warmed floor, gasping of exhaustion, hardly managing to damp the fall with trembling hands. She rested her cheek on the stone, a strand of pussy cream leaking out over her lips and leaving a damp patch as she struggled to hang in and not loose consciousness. Luckily the floor had cooled down quite a bit, and it actually helped her by a slightly cooling of her damp cheek and face. But when she tried to open her eyes, everything got a blur and she pressed her chin down and continued breathing heavily.

Above her the two mistress lay, just as exhausted and heavily breathing as herself, striving to collect some strength to even start recovering from the abiding session of passionate love, completely unaware of the discomfort of their devoted little slave girl. It was hardly surprising that insatiable little minx was exhausted and needed some recovery, so non of them thought it worthwhile to check on her as they focused on their own pleasurable let-down from the heights of ultimate bliss. The way they had always done… and the way it should always be.

Linda lay motionless a couple of minutes, hyperventilating intensively in her struggle not to loose consciousness. A noisy humming filled her ears and kind of added to her agony. On top of that a new wave of sickness made her stomach cramp up and she really worried that she was going to throw up. What an embarrassment that would be! At her mistress feet and everything… For a moment she almost panicked. Instinctively she knew it had nothing to do with the generous quantities of cream from all the generous orgasms, so it had to relate to the dizziness she kept experiencing as she was released from the crushing grip of their almost burly thighs.

A cold shudder ran down her back and transformed to a trickling feeling of numbing sting somewhere in her neck and torso. Her mind started spinning, and she felt a desperate need to grab hold of something not to fall. Her hands slipped instinctively to the sides, leaving her in an awkward spread-eagled position as she pressed her cheek hard to the ground. Panic fought with reason inside her. Would it pass soon, or would she end up sick enough to really throw up all over the floor? She was that close at the moment… Oh if it could only pass over and finally leave her alone. Damn damn damn…

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers