Southern Nights Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

She took some more deep breaths and finally felt the first sign of relief as the all-consuming wooziness started to slip away. Again the strange trickling ran down her back, this time to signal the clearing of the almost strangling feeling of discomfort. She lay like that for another couple of minutes, nervously sensing, and finally even enjoying the feeling of recovery and relaxation, only dimly noticing the distant sound of low conversation between her two mistresses above. There was Angela's typical little laughter again.

Her mistresses knew nothing of her distress, of course; simply thinking that she took a well- deserved little time-out in order to collect strength for further excesses. All a focal part of their delightful little game of domination and submission; the inimitable game of unspoken sexual acquiescence that had made all of this possible in the first place. It had never been as unmistakable and outspoken as this evening - more like some intangible sensation, or maybe rather expectation, somewhere deep under the jovial surface of their daily regularity. Certainly a clear-cut role of giver and receiver, but otherwise an atmosphere of equality that sometimes almost frustrated Linda a bit in its unmitigated consistency.

This evening was all different though, and she had gotten almost more than she had bargained for in terms of delightful mental abuse and subtle degradation. Exactly the way she had dreamed about it all her life. Maybe it was her sore knees as well; from not even having a towel to kneel on during her service? Another little detail to gently accentuate their mutual understanding of her role in this peculiar relationship. Like her mistresses had put her to her last test and finally found the answer they had been looking for?

Could that be the reason for her sudden problems? Simply the mental impact of finally reaching this final stage of all her submissive dreams? The feeling that her innermost secrets and dreams had been thoroughly searched out, understood and now realised through all the hidden details in their lovemaking this wonderful evening? Could such a mental blow be strong enough to bring on a physical reaction like this? Could it…

"Linda dear, could you get us our robes from the bathroom please? This breeze is getting cool quite quickly up here once the sun is gone. I think we'd better continue inside."

Mary's voice took a few seconds to reach all the way into Linda's dishevelled brain as she lay recovering from her sudden discomfort. Desperately wanting to respond to her mistress' bid, she lifted her head carefully, and as she felt the dizziness slowly clear off of her mind, she quickly got on her feet to stumble into the house to carry out her new order. She had to support herself at the entrance as she tumbled inside and continued taking deep breaths as she went on to fulfil her latest task.

When she returned out with one robe over each forearm, she found her two ladies standing next to their chairs, swaying lightly as they tried to remain steady on still quite shaky legs. It was quite dark, and their huge sunglasses now eventually hampered more than helped their vision. As Linda slipped the robes over each pair of elegant shoulders, she offered to take their glasses. Both women peered with their eyes for a moment as the little remaining light hit, but it helped find the way across the terrace and in between the two huge palm trees flanking the broad sliding door into the coolness of the bungalow.

Linda helped them prepare for a refreshing shower and went in with them for a bout of soaping and rinsing of gracious and voluminous female body parts. She still had some difficulties with her balance as she bent down to towel and massage the two beauties, every now and then planting a soft kiss on a warm tit, a soft thigh or a wobbling buttock.

She was glad to notice that the worst jaw-ache had waned as well, and – although strenuous as hell – she definitely would be able to continue her pleasuring effort for as long as it took once her ladies felt ready for more. Hopefully at least. She worked her jaw carefully, again a bit unsure how far she could actually take it, but still as determined as ever to put everything she had into it. Hell yes; everything.

After another ice-cold glass of orange juice, Angela let herself fall back on the huge master bed.

"Oooooh I'm exhausted…" then again that typical little giggle of hers. "I'm almost too tired for more sex… almost…"

"Well, that would be the surprise of the week," Mary responded mockingly as she stretched her limbs languorously along the broad leather couch opposite to the bed. Both women's robes were already wide open and curled up in a dishevelled heap under their golden bodies. Inside the bungalow there was nothing of the breeze that had finally driven them in from the terrace, and the voluptuous bodies radiated a compulsive heat of indolent comfort and flimsily dawning arousal. Linda knew it was her own unsatisfied libido that made the flame of passion well up in her chest again, but she could swear her two ladies experienced the same - just from the glow in their skin - although in a much more feline and lingering way.

Mary and Angela tended to talk together like Linda wasn't present at all. Under any 'normal' circumstance she would have felt it to be an intolerable offence, but now it felt just exactly right to continue the encroachment of her submissive role, and as such just served to bring her fire to new heights. She was there to serve, to bring them as much sexual pleasure as they could possible take, and her own well-being or needs were of no interest to her superior mistresses as long as they got theirs. Nor was her need for attention or acceptance into their world. Of course it was a game - like it had been out there at the terrace as well - but they were so engrossed in it that the feeling of reality was more than tangible as events kept developing.

The heat quickly wined up again. Linda had found her place at her mistress' legs on the floor, and it didn't take long before her dark head was bobbing faithfully between the invitingly spread thighs. Mary had other plans than just another regular cum though, and after a few minutes of heating up, she gathered the necessary strength to tear loose and get up on shaky feet.

"Linda… uh… I want to sit on your face… get over to the bed… hurry"

Linda had been completely unprepared for the abrupt interruption, loosing herself completely in the sweet wetness. She almost fell over as she scrambled to her feet to obey. Angela rolled over on her belly to leave some space for them on the huge double bed, smiling broadly as she excitedly awaited the new scene to unfold right next to her. She had noticed her friend preference for a 'classical' service – firmly on her back - but clearly felt that her own creativity had inspired the more wicked sides of her friend's imagination.

Mary followed the eager girl onto the bed and knee-walked up along her body to straddle her chest facing down her slender body. Any trace of their initial shyness was long gone for both of them, and Mary shamelessly bent at the hips to get in position, blatantly showing of the full beauty of her charms as she did.

Linda once again felt the blood boiling furiously in her veins as the broad, wonderful behind filled her world with its powerful visual impact and started descending down on her upturned face. She had developed a growing preference for the more irregular positions of lovemaking, and this had emerged as a clear favourite lately. Still, of course, her lady's preference was her law, and that still seemed to be the more classical positions. So every time the opportunity for some of the more kinky stuff came up, she literarily grasped the opportunity with greedy hands and a hammering heart in completely illimitable excitement. Even before the powerful behind came down on her, squeezing the air form between them with a hissing mmmmmpppffff, she used both hands to help press her harder down and find the ideal position to welcome her with one of her deepest and wettest tongue penetrations.

A breathless gasp from above indicated her efforts certainly were not unappreciated, and she wiggled her face from side to side to drill in deeper, her nose burying into the softly yielding entrance of the pink little anal opening. A massive attack with her tongue into the depths of her lady's love channel triggered some delightful tremors that made the butt cheeks quiver joyfully over her face. Mary soon found herself shaking and shuddering in response to the girl's well-trained touch, and she bore down relentlessly on her hard-working mouth as her body writhed and shuddered its way towards another violent climax. At the same time Linda's hands pulled her down even harder, pressing the woman's crotch all over her face until the peachy globes of her ass even covered her eyes. It was a feeling so maddeningly wild and crazy that she felt herself twitch and squirm under the delightful weight as she used her tongue as a piston to reach as far up her lady's love-cannel as she possibly could. She could feel the powerful buttocks flex and shudder over her face, and knew her orgasm was already close.

'Oh yes… sit on my face… cum in my mouth… smoother me with your wild passion…' Linda's submission was so total and unadulterated she felt her body shudder even harder than that of her dominant lover. The entire crotch churned on her face, pussy lips slipping slickly over her mouth, butt globes rubbing all the way up to her forehead as they continued their joyous ride towards another thunderous climax.

Every time Linda needed a breath, she used her well-adept strength to lift her lower face enough to free her nose from its position imbedded in the silky depths of the puckered anal opening, violently attacking the engorged clit with powerful tongue-flicks as she drew a lungful of air before she let herself sink back in again. This way she knew Mary wouldn't have to worry about anything, and could focus 100% on her mounting pleasures.

And it definitely had the desired effect. Mary didn't even last five minutes before she stiffened and cried out, squirting yet another copious dose of pleasure cream down her lover's insatiable throat. Her butt cheeks quivered violently over the girl's glistening face as she rode out her insane ecstasy with teeth-gritting abandon. As it finally subsided she fell forward on the bed, drained as a ragged doll, panting wildly in an effort to catch up on her breathing.

With just a little bit of gurgling and sputtering Linda succeeded in downing all of the munificently spent pleasure cream and lay beck to regain control of her own breathing as she dwelled in the fantastic sensation of being so utterly and unconditionally used for another person's pleasure. And her own pleasure as well, of course. As always. She had almost given in to the temptation to reach down and get herself off during the ride. It was next to impossible to stand the intensity of it all. Still she knew there was a lot more to come, and she would need her very last spark of sexual energy to hang on all the way through; all until her two beauties could take absolutely no more, no matter what.

She wasn't left a lone for more than what felt like a minute or so before another shadow fell over her. The mighty twin hillocks of Angela's mind-bogglingly awesome behind came descending down on her, gracefully but persistently, the dripping furrow of liquidized passion aiming directly for her mouth. When she got low enough for the pubic curls to tickle Linda's nose she stopped for a moment, just to give the girl time to take some extra deep breaths, and then the mighty tail came down heavily to seal her mouth with an abrupt and airy 'mmmpppffhhhh.'

Linda's arms were still pinned down by Mary's legs, so she had no possibility to indulge deeper into the crazed blaze of mindless sexual abuse by pulling Angie hard down just as she had done before. Still she made her desire known by a gurgling squeal of joy into the succulent depth of overpowering female rump as she drilled her face in deep to drown helplessly right in the middle of it all. Angela shuddered joyously and wiggled her crotch over the face to get the contact she wanted and craved. As she felt the tongue drill in deep, she let out an even more delighted squeal and pressed down hard to get as much out of it as she could.

Once fully seated on the up-turned face, Angela made herself more comfortable by sticking her legs down under those of Mary who was still lying half over Linda's body, recovering from her violent ecstasy. Mary was able to help her by lifting herself slightly, but then she sank back down luxuriating in her sweet exhaustion.

Angela soon found the right position and used her fingers to spread her self gently to the invading tongue, thus sealing her nether lips over those of her bedazzled lover. Through her curly pubic bush she could enjoy the sight of the girl's upper face as it tensed up in concentration and enjoyment for the task at hand.

The heat of the previous bouts had taken its toll, and Angela had almost no resistance left as the tongue drove her relentlessly towards another peak. As her orgasm approached, she went into a low crouch over her, suddenly bringing her face down close to Linda's, her beautiful blonde hair cascading down to confine their world of passion. A pearly drop of sweat fell from the woman's nose and hit Linda on the forehead. Angela's stocked breathing caressed her face like the scalding draft from an over-heated melting pot as the strong thighs along her cheeks started tensing up for another mind-bending eruption. The pubic bone worked relentlessly against her face, making the little bush of curly hair tickle her cheeks almost unbearingly as it split delicately around her desperately flailing nostrils. Sticky pussy cream literarily sloshed around the hard working tongue that kept working its way back and forth between the clitoral base and the depths of the sex-ravenous love channel with unrelenting vigor.

Mary's slow recovery eventually got disturbed by the escalating humping behind her and she lazily worked herself off Linda's body and rolled over on her back with a deep, almost afflictionate sigh. From there she could see the final stages of her friend's stormy ride as it raced for the grand finale. The muscles along Angela's back worked frantically as she rode on, and Mary noticed how fit her friend actually looked, at least from this angle. Her skin, now wet with perspiration, glowed like gold in the dim light from the terrace lamps. The powerful buttocks churned heavily over the young girl's face, seemingly humping it right through the mattress in desperate pursuit of ever higher peaks of pleasure. The girl's freed hands immediately found a firm grip around Angela's hips, pulling her even harder down to stir her on in her relentless abuse of the girl's burning desire to please.

Then Angela stiffened like hit by an oversized, invisible bullwhip.

As her peachy ass globes shook violently she crouched down even further and let out a pitched cry, followed by several more as her body shuddered in violent convulsions. Mary could vividly imagine how a thick squirt of liquid ecstasy shot down into the girl's throat exactly that moment, and she could see the girl's body twitch and turn under the woman's fierce assault, her hips pumping up and down and legs kicking wildly back and forth as though she was struggling to get free. But her hands kept the same vicelike grip around the woman's hips, holding her in position the best she could as she used her tongue to try to stay in contact with the critical spots that would increase and prolong her mistress' orgasm as far and as long as humanly possible.

Exactly at the moment Angela's orgasm seemed to subside, Linda's tongue found an extra sensitive spot, sending the woman into a new series of convulsions as a second orgasm hit almost like a fist right in her belly. Linda had finally rubbed her thighs together in order to set off her own relief of tension, and all of a sudden both of them trembled in the throes of an orgasm so intensive it made them freeze like bronze statues in the dim light from the outside lamps. Mary watched the beautiful scenery with growing excitement, completely awestruck by the energy they could muster in the wild pursue of unparalleled sexual pleasure. Angela inhaled in short, sharp gasps without exhaling, the muscles in her back straining as her body shuddered more and more intensely. Linda's body slowly bowed upwards, her heels digging deep down into the mattress as she nearly lifted her back and torso clear off the sheets. She seemed to remain motionless in that position for an endless second before her body once again erupted in a cascade of motion, trashing wildly back and forth under the relentless weight of Angela's erratic assault. The woman crouched down even more, squealing and hissing like a wild animal as she relentlessly rode out her orgasm. Linda received a dose of sticky pussy cream almost equalling that of Mary, and had to swallow as fast as she could to hang on, working desperately to focus on her mistress' pleasure as her own monumental orgasm blew her mind clear of anything but fierce, primal lust.

Angela's powerful buttocks gyrated and humped the upturned face so the post slammed against the wall to the rhythm of wildly creaking bedsprings. Suddenly she straightened up and threw her head back sending her blond mane like a wild cascade backwards as she let out a sharp shriek that marked the end of her uncontrolled eruption. Mary could hear the girl gulp as she received a final squirt.

"Aoooooohhhhh!!!!!"

The woman's pelvis worked like crazy, mashing the girl's nose to pieces as she grind down senselessly in the throes of her heart-bursting climax. The vocal tribute was ear-shattering, and Mary instinctively lifted an arm for protection as her friend cracked off more wildly than she had ever seen before.

"Yeeesssss… doooooo…"

Mary could hear some throaty gurgles from the girl underneath as well, a mixture of joyous squeals and frightened wimps. The girl's legs continued sprawling all over the bed behind them, and Mary suspected she had another of her own intense orgasms from the sheer effect of her mistress' violent spectacle. Still she never took her hands away from Angela's hips, holding her in position for all she was worth in order to keep her tongue exactly at the right spots all throughout the crazed ride.

It took another minute of violent jerks and trembling before the cramps slowly waned and Angela could start catching up on her breathing. Now it was her turn to sag and then fall forward like a sack of potatoes and lay lifeless after the mind-buggering discharge of energy.

Linda still twitched and trembled as her face was freed of its delightful burden, letting out small groans and squeals as the glowing stings of ecstasy pulsed throughout her body. Rubbing her thighs against each other she tried to get as much out of her second orgasm as she could, hopefully without being noticed by her two mistresses. Her soaked face quickly got cold and sticky and she desperately wanted to grab one of the towels to clean up properly before she did anything else. It had to be done very carefully though, in order for her ladies not to feel that she was eager to wipe them off her face. Gently she let her right arm slide along the sheets in search for a towel.

"I see you dear," Mary sang mockingly as she instantly understood what she was after. "Don't you ever think that you're through yet my sweet little darling…"

Linda blinked her eyes to clear her vision and turned her head over the direction of the well-known voice. A thick strand of sticky cum seeped out of the corner of her mouth and mixed with the tangy liquid already smearing up her cheeks. She made a fruitless effort to capture it with a long tongue sweep, then was unable to resist the urge to drag her cheek against the soft surface of the towel that happened to be right under her head. She was already caught in the act after all.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers