Sow Primer Ch. 08

Story Info
kittysow slips and slides into the sow life.
5.2k words
4.55
62.1k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not stop rubbing and pulling at her new little penis, and it was a downward spiral because she knew that she had forced her clitoris out from under its hood by excessive pulling and tugging at it. So continuing to pull, rub and pinch her engorged clit would only make matters even worse. She pictured it growing like Pinocchio's nose, a great snake hard and obscene sprouting from just over her sow cunt. The more obscene, the more non-human she imagined it becoming, the more her cunt with her little dick became soaked. She was a freak now, and she continued to rub and pull like a demented animal reinforcing the changes to her body, driving herself further and further from her professed objective of not allowing the sow thing to take over her life.

It was obvious even to her that she no longer just allowed herself to be drawn into Carl's fantasy, playing along for the fun of it. Now she was actively reinforcing the transformation, consumed by her own desire to ruin herself and the more she thought of her ruin, the more she needed to reinforce it. She was out of control and she deserved all she got. She had been spanked by Carl several times now and everything sow Lauren had said was true. She had quickly grown to love being spanked by him, to feel the bond between sow and trainer, to feel the reassurance of his correction, to feel the release to know exactly what was expected of her and all her doubts beaten out from her sow ass. She loved the heat and pleasurable pain she felt afterwards, the way he had her pull on her sow cock as she lay draped over his legs. He always spanked her in the office, having her come to him every hour and a half and perform the ritual of begging for her correction, of lowering her eyes, of tugging at her tiny white panties from under her skirt until they hung stretched between her parted thighs. She caved in to him more and more, each step dragging her into greater dependence, eroding her.

Kitty's day had gradually become increasingly dominated by ritual – the water intake, the corrective sessions and then the part of the day she craved the most – the delivery sessions, with her little pink sow potty, the collecting up and weighing of her produce. Nothing made her feel quite so inadequate a human being as sitting in the corner of Carl's office on top of her potty and feeling insane pride as her waters noisily clattered into the plastic receptacle beneath her. All the while Carl looked on from his important office desk. It had been a slow inexorable shift in her thinking that here in the corner, legs spread squirting her waters into the collecting bowl to have them offered up, weighed and catalogued was far more appropriate for her than sitting at her own office desk. She could still recall feeling pride at her office job, but that seemed so remote, a different person. Her mind told her it was a only few short weeks ago, but for her now it seemed a distant remote memory, a former life as intangible as the people passing in the street. It was quite beyond her to sit at a desk and concentrate on work.

In lucid moments Kitty was taunted by the veracity of sow Lauren's words. She was continually amazed by the way sow Lauren understood her and her needs better than she did herself. How was this possible? That someone she had never ever met could see through her pretenses and little by little open her eyes to her own latent desires. Yet the lucid moments were perpetually getting clouded by the overpowering sense of eroticism she continually felt at being treated as a sow. Her mind glazed with the desire and she floated in a delirium of need.

Kitty was not sleeping well at night. By the time Carl had put her to bed, she was so horny and her little sow cock peeking out constantly from its hood dripped and jerked between her legs, sending rippling messages of pleasure through her spine and ebbing down her legs. She could not help herself, she would lie there pulling on it and staring at the stained messed up hot pants Carl had hung up beyond the end of her bed. He was right, her body was no longer fit for wearing clothes, and after an evening spent being a sow and entirely naked, putting on the clothes Carl had left out for her in the morning felt really alien. Now she had her sow cock, pulling her white cotton panties over her hips always scraped the sensitive end and she instinctively shot a load into the fabric even before she settled it over her sow cunny. She no longer wore hot pants under her skirt which left her feeling very exposed and that too just seemed to inflame her. She traveled on the bus to work and felt out of place, like she no longer belonged in this society, she was inferior, she was a sow. These small subtle shifts accumulated and nudged her step by immeasurable step towards her new identity. She had been making mental adjustments, not consciously thinking about them or aware as they happened, they just came naturally. Yet looking back over these weeks she could see she no longer related to the ideas or personality of this person she had been. Even her old name Kate seemed alien to her, as if it had belonged to a different person.

Work, well there really was no work. She couldn't understand why Carl insisted she keep going to the office as she never got anything done there. Her mind was constantly on pleasuring herself and following her little rituals. Nothing else seemed important or of the slightest interest to her any more. Her sow cock was constantly provoked by her underwear keeping her hot and gooey between her thighs. Her juices kept soaking into her underwear making her feel dirty, and this too made her long to slip out of her clothes: frequent trips to the bathroom when she couldn't prevent herself from moaning, met with impatient and disapproving stares from her colleagues. The clattering of her heels as she trotted off meant she could never slip away unnoticed. She would stare at the files spread across her desk, but she could not even read the words on them. She just hoped no one would notice that she was not getting any work done, and yet perversely she had never felt this good in her life before. Even one of her friends had said how radiant she looked and perhaps she was pregnant.

With these thoughts floating through her mind, her fingers were very active under her brief skirt. She could feel her orgasm building and they worked with mounting speed and agitation as her heart rate quickened. She felt the edge approaching, she could feel that familiar desire to leap over the edge, to rush towards it and feel herself flying, the hard ground holding her reality giving way, floating into oblivion. As she felt the gush from her slit, bucking her hips and concentrating to keep her moans as quiet as she could less any of her coworkers understood what she was doing, she felt a dampness spreading across her chest. She felt wetness spreading out, seeping from her body and coating her glistening flesh.

Stunned, Kitty was unable to absorb what had just happened. A pulsing fear throbbed through her and fuelled the tingling painful excitement that jerked and spasmed within her body. She lost complete control as she continued to cum for several minutes, drifting in a fog of lust and fear, never wishing to let either of them go. Only once they had finally subsided did Kitty have the opportunity to investigate what had happened. She slipped her hand under her jacket and found her blouse sopping wet. She needed to reach the bathroom and explore more and try and clean up her blouse. Could she hide this?

In the stall she took her blouse off and found that her bra was saturated as well. None of this made sense. She pulled at the roll of paper and dabbed her chest and as she did so she suddenly felt how tight her breasts felt. She took in a sharp breath, 'Oh my God! I just lactated!!' She rushed from the restroom to Carl's office. She needed his help.

"You are such a stupid little sow," Carl was not being harsh, it was simply a statement of fact. Kitty sat nervously upon the couch, her legs open and her hand rubbing furiously at her elongated clit. She couldn't stop playing with herself even now. In fact the more frightened she was and unbalanced by what had happened, the more she needed the reassurance of her fingers bringing her pleasure. She sat and worked at herself as she stared up at Carl, trying to distract herself from the mounting anxiety sweeping through her.

"You still don't get it, do you? I have been feeding you sow feed in your dinners for weeks now. I have been watching your tits slowly transform into milk bearing udders all this time; losing that edge in your intelligence, your mounting obsession with your breasts and your clit. Do you still say we shouldn't send you to the farm to get them fixed? Look at you now, you can't stop masturbating. Look how wet and sloppy your sow cunt becomes when I say that. I can see it is gushing at the prospect."

Kitty was rubbing herself furiously like a demented animal, her eyes wide, attentive, unmoving as she listened to his words. 'Oh God, had she been so stupid? Letting him take over so much, sitting docilely as he slipped her intelligence away with each delicious dinner he had prepared. It had never even occurred to her, or there again she didn't actually feel that surprised. Had she really understood what he had been doing but not letting herself acknowledge it? Was the knot forming in her stomach more to do with their open admission of a tacit agreement than the fact it was true? What could she do now?'

"I see it is finally sinking in. There is no going back Kitty. You cannot remain an employee of this company much longer. In fact I stopped paying you some time back, but then since I have closed all your bank accounts you wouldn't know that. The simple truth is you no longer have the capacity for it. By now you are already addicted to the feed, and if you do not feel already the need to have your udders treated in preparation for your milk production, then very soon now you will. The milk is going to build up inside them and you will need to release it, need the suction upon them to draw it out. And the more you bring yourself along for the milking, the more your body will adapt to the new rhythm, adjusting until your need for milking becomes overpowering. It is inevitable. You just have to accept the cravings of your body wants that's all there is to it."

As the words penetrated the fog of mounting arousal engulfing her, Kitty's fingers danced with urgency. She leaned back, grinding her pelvis against the chair frame, arching her back her naked sow cunt dribbling juices over the carpet, her clit jerking uncontrollably and she uttered a guttural groan as she came lewdly in front of Carl. All her fantasies were colliding in her head, her being forced into sowdom, her intelligence being diminished, learning she was being manipulated into a creature of her senses and being talked down to like the stupid little girl she was. It all was too heady a mix and her hips rocked with each mounting orgasm as they washed away the remnants of the old Katie. She was nothing now, not even human, a doll to be molded, a sow to be coaxed into her stall. The image of her narrow stall in what once was her flat, being confined there, the collar around her neck, the chain leading to the tether ring, listening to her master, her owner padding around the flat and waiting, waiting to be fucked, needing him to come and milk her.

Kitty was rolling across the floor now. She was on fire as paroxysms of humiliation and joy leaked out of her. Carl laughed, "You don't need to answer, do you? The answer is obvious. You are going to have your udders fixed and you will feel just as you do now each time I come to milk you. Each time you will lean yourself forward, press your udders out over the pail and beg to have the tension in your chest subside, to hear your milk splash below you, to feel your clit jerk and squirt as you cum and know what you are, all that you will be from now on, focused intently upon your sow form and pleasuring it. Everything you once were has been taken away from you, and now this is to be your future. No other alternative is viable."

With that Carl turned and walked into the other room leaving Kitty squirming still on the floor, his words inflaming her and her welcome rush into her new future.

"Here! Come in here Kitty." She followed him still in a daze, her hand locked between her thighs, her unseeing eyes not taking anything in while she floated in a dream.

"Can I have your attention a moment." His voice boomed across the office. As the silence fluttered like a settling blanket, it dawned upon Kitty where she was. Her hips buckled and she bent over as if to hide her hand and her telltale gooey, messy horribly distended clit. Her stomach writhed in turmoil as her legs rooted, desperate to flee from the room.

"I have a brief announcement to make." Kitty stared up at Carl standing next to her in his dark office suit.

"Some weeks ago Kitty here made an important and valuable decision. She very bravely made the decision to become a sow." Kitty's eyes shot wide. She couldn't believe he had just told everyone their secret. She couldn't make him stop and now here she was humiliated and exposed in front of her work colleagues while she stood limply by. She felt more than ever insufficient, a commodity, to be brought to market, to be haggled over, to be traded.

"I am sure, like me, you will want to congratulate Kitty on her decision. She has put aside her own ambitions for the greater good of society, and we are all in her debt. How many of us would have been as brave as she has in following her calling in this way?" There was at first a stunned silence, but at this people started to quietly clap and she heard voices murmuring "Well done Kitty."

"I bring this to your attention now as Kitty has just made an important and irrevocable step on her journey. She has just lactated for the first time, so her breasts have made the transition to sow udders. I am sure you are all as aware as I am of the significance of this moment. Once lactation has begun there is no stepping back. Not that this was ever a consideration for Kitty, but it is an important milestone in her journey."

He turned smiling at Kitty who actually started to feel peculiarly relieved. Instead of laughing at her, people were applauding her. She too felt an insane pride in what she had achieved. She felt her cheeks burn still, maybe from the embarrassment, the excitement or the success. Carl was clapping as he beamed at her, and everyone was joining in.

He turned back to the crowded room and added, "I am sure, like me, you will want to do everything you can to support Kitty in her decision. So please, from now on, Kitty would like to be treated as the sow she is about to become. It will take a little while longer to complete her registration, after which time she will officially be categorized as a sow. In the meantime, though, I am sure she can rely on your support in this matter."

There was nodding and smiles all around the room. Carl turned and walked back into his office and shut the door. His betrayal had been complete and now her colleagues advanced. Somehow it had been ok while Carl was standing there next to her, but now she was alone, having to face the crowd. She felt herself inwardly collapse. Everyone gathered around and as they talked and asked her questions, so their hands started to roam over her body. They were hesitant at first, the gentle brush of fingers against her flesh, the accidental press into her soft breasts. Quickly, however, their confidence grew and she soon found multiple hands slipping her skirt down her legs, the ticklish brush of fabric as it escaped her and her blouse tumbling down her arms. The questions continued and distracted her as their hands worked busily around her. There were gasps at her elongated clit and they started to laugh at her. Fingers pulled upon it and she squirted in response. She had no control and they were so amused that one after the other they took turns to pull upon it and exclaim in delight.

Kitty found herself bundled over towards one of the desks and draped across it. Her rump was lifted and the signs of her recent spanking were clearly visible. This caused a new wave of interest as they took it in turns to ask her if she needed correction. How could she respond? She was a sow after all. The only help to her was her training, so as she had been taught, she begged for their correction. Her former colleagues needed no further encouragement, and surprisingly, Kitty found it easier. The more she relaxed into her training, the more aroused she became, and the better able she was to allow her colleagues to handle her.

She found her face pressed up under the office skirts of women she had, until recently, thought of as her equals. Their musky smell saturated her nostrils and she worked hard with her tongue through their pantyhose as they bucked their hips over her face. They delighted in showing superiority over her. Her male colleagues fucked her and pulled upon her clit making it squirt as they came inside her. Was she ok with this? To be honest she never really considered this question. Carl had brought her there and left her there as their entertainment; after that the only question that had concerned her was how she would be able to cope as a sow in the situation. The answer had been to force her deeper into her training. She found it an invaluable ally, one that she could rely upon. The more she let go and followed her teachings, relied upon them unquestioningly, the easier things were, and the more enjoyment she extracted from her humiliation. In fact even in the hour or so of being used in the office, she had come to consider such treatment as perfectly natural.

Driving home that evening Carl was talking enthusiastically to her, explaining how she had demolished the last taboo. Everyone now, who knew her in whatever capacity, had come to regard her as a sow. What was there left to stand in the way of her ambition? She could concentrate on completing her training, the door was open, the way clear. Kitty didn't even for a moment fight against the ideas he instilled within her. She knew, right or wrong, better or worse, the decision had been taken from her. She could not fight it, she did not even know any more whether she wanted to fight it. It simply was how things were, and the more she went along with it, the greater the pleasure she felt. It was just so much easier. She had thought briefly whether she had been angry with Carl for letting her office colleagues use her like that. Actually, though, she had had a good time and now they knew she could make herself cum in the office without having to try and hide it, and that felt liberating.

Meanwhile Carl continued to talk. He was saying something about inviting someone special to come around that evening. "This guy is an expert who will be able to assess how well you are progressing. This is such a great opportunity to have such an expert come round to the house. You must be a good girl and be the best sow you can be while he is there. You understand?" Kitty sat silently, her active hand buried under her short skirt, her legs accommodating her hand in the narrow confines between her thighs. She stared rather vacantly ahead and Carl had to prompt he to take in what he said. She nodded her consent, but how much she took in he could not be sure.

Carl prepared Kitty for their guest. He washed her down in the bath tub after her ordeal at the office. Kitty just stood on her hands and knees while Carl worked on her body. His hands were upon her, rubbing and lathering her. His fingers squeezed and foamed with soap over her udders. He smoothed her flesh and circled his palms over her rump, cleaning and paying attention to each fold of her fleshy pink hide.

12