Sowakie Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna learns more from her shapeshifter & the people.
3k words
3.87
14k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna awoke aware that she was alone in the cabin. Had the night before all been a dream. Disorientation treading from her mind quickly, she rose into full consciousness. She just new the night before had not been a dream. Then the reality of her life came flooding back. Her job and husband she had left behind, the pain from his infidelity squeezing at her heart like the gloved hand of an executioner.

That's why she had come to Neoshi Creek Cabins, to get away from it.

Oh my, she thought I am really loosing my mind. She got up made herself coffee and sat at the window seat remembering the wolf. Sowakie she thought, his name is Sowakie.

She new he was real. She new they had spent the night together. She new he was her kindred. Never had she ever felt so awake, so alive.

Donna showered and was dressed in a flash. A Tee shirt, jeans and her jacket was about all she had brought not really prepared for hiking she dumped her make up out of it's carry bag and replaced it with a few bottles of water and out the door she went.

She didn't really know where to go but she new he was out there somewhere and she must find him.

Donna set off towards the woods just at the foot of the mountain to the west of the cabin.

She walked along the high shore of the river. The morning sun at her back lighting the way. She tried to count how many birds she could here singing and finally gave up, there were simply too many. She watched curiously as Beaver tails slapped the water signaling her approach. She walked for what seemed like hours the sun now in front of her. She was starving. She had already depleted her water and still no sign of this elusive wolf.

Maybe it had been a dream. Maybe she really was going crazy. She pondered in her mind.

She was at a part of the river where the tree's closed in on both sides and the once high shore had dropped to almost water level. The river was running a slow and steady pace. There was a large flat rock just where the bank and water joined. It was there she decided to stop. Donna laid the now empty bag on the ground and sat on the large rock. It was still warm from the early afternoon sun. She sat there listening to the sounds, thinking about how she should start walking back. She wondered how many miles she had actually walked. When she heard his call. His howl that caused her eyes to snap instantly towards the direction he was calling from.

She was on her feet in an instant. She yelled SOWAKIE. After another moment she heard his howl again. This time he seemed further from her. She began to run in the direction she heard him howling from. As she topped the second large hill, She came down into a heavily wooded valley, where she heard a low growl just behind her. She turned quickly and saw an old gray wolf with blue eyes slowly walking towards her, backing her deeper into the thick woods. Then another growl this one from her right side, then one from her left.

Donna backed herself deeper and deeper into the thick woods. The wolves closing in on her, they were very large. Larger then what she had ever thought they could even be. Teeth bore into a mean snarl they slowly approached her. Just then she heard a howl and saw a man running down the hill into the thick woods towards her. It was Sowakie, he was wearing nothing but a loincloth made of some kind of animal skin. His long black hair flying freely behind him. The wolves instantly took a passive stance and wagged their tails as if happy to see him. He ran right up to her breathing swiftly. I new you would do it. Sowakie said with a pleased smile warming his face. Do what Donna replied.

I new you would find me. Find us. Come on we have to prepare.

Prepare for what? Donna asked

He just looked at her and smiled and said "our joining ceremony of course"

With that Donna followed him deeper into the woods.

They soon arrived at what appeared to be a small village, there were humans walking around all wearing animal skins and the three wolves that had pinned her to a tree were trotting in right behind her. As they came into the village She noticed the first wolf began to walk up right. Then the other did the same. They were shifting before her very eyes into a human form. Donna stopped walking and just stared. Sowakie grabbed her by the hand and said " come on we've not much time. The ceremony begins at sunset." Pulling her on deeper into the village. The people all stared at her with smiles on their faces. Sowakie took her to a hut made of sweet grass and sagebrush. This one is for you. He said with a smile.

I am confused. I thought I was going crazy. Are all of these people wolves?

Yes Donna and at sunset you will rejoin us.

What do you mean re join you? She asked frustrated.

Go in your grandmother will explain. Sowakie said as he gestured for Donna to enter the hut.

Donna tucked into the hut while Sowakie made his way to his own family. Sitting to the right was a small old woman with gray hair.

Come in my child she said with an old and feeble voice. Donna went in and sat across form the old women. We the true people are proud of you. You have brought honor to all of us. The old women said

How have I done this? Donna asked

The old women smiled as if she new all of the secrets to Donna's soul.

You have come home; you see many years ago your mother and father went into the city. Your mother was pregnant with you. The people had asked her not to make this trip with your father because she was so far along in her pregnancy with you but as stubborn as she was. She was so in love with your father and could not bear to spend a single night away from him. They were crossing a street in the city when a car struck them. Your father was killed right away. Your mother lay in a hospital thrown into labor with you. Just as you were born she died. The city people placed you up for adoption. And we thought we had lost you for good.

Sowakie has been dreaming of you since he became aware. That is the transition from human form to our natural form; the wolf is our natural form. We live here secluded from those who would harm us. We deal very little with the outside world. It has been that way for years. The old women finished her story with a gleam in her eye.

Donna sat there dazed; this made so much sense to her. It explained so much.

The old women continued.

Your awareness never took hold because you could not let it. Once you join with Sowakie you will have the ability to be who you really are.

You mean I will change into a wolf. Donna asked.

The old women just smiled and said, Yesssss my dear that and so much more.

Two young women appeared at the door of the hut eagerly awaiting approval to enter, which the elder women soon gave. They tucked into the hut with large baskets of herbs and beads and skins.

They have come to prepare you this is Jay and Shoane. The old women said.

Donna looked at the old women tenderly and said "and what do I call you?"

I am simply Grandmother, The women said even tenderer

Ok well its good to meet you Grandmother, Jay, and Shoane. What do we need to do?

The three women helped Donna to undress; they bathed her and rubbed lightly scented oils into her skin and hair. Then dressed her in a beautiful dress made of deerskins it was decorated with rabbit pelt, stones and shells. When the dress moved across her skin it felt soft and made a wonderful sound. They combed her dark hair and pinned it up with berets made of shells and small stones.

Donna could not see herself fully but she could tell by the looks of awe on the three woman's faces that every thing was as it should be.

Jay left the hut and quickly returned with a small bowl filled with meat and berries and a cup filled with tea. She offered it to Donna who humbly took it. The tea was unlike any she had ever tasted it was lightly sweet and minty.

The meat had obviously been slow roasted some how, it was rich and fell apart in her hands. Donna quickly ate it all. It was the best meal she thought she had ever had. The three women just gazed upon her. The two younger ladies giggled and spoke in a language Donna didn't understand. she realized she must look like a pig sitting there eating and drinking so fast. But she felt as though she couldn't help it. Grandmother spoke to the ladies in the same language that she couldn't understand and a look of shame came over the ladies faces as they quickly left.

Donna looked at Grandmother and asked her what she had said to the ladies. Grandmother just smiled and said. " I asked them what they found amusing about preparing their future Queen for the ceremony"

Donna looked over at the Grandmother and said, " What do you mean their Queen?"

Just that my dear, your mother was our next Queen with her untimely passing we have been without an Alpha female for some time. In your language the easiest way to say it is to say that you will be our Queen. You will have much to learn. But for now all you must focus on is the Ceremony.

Drums began to beat and there was flute music and horns all very primitive but beautiful at the same time. Grandmother got up and said. Come my dear, it is your time now.

The people were lined up and crowded together around the area where Donna presumed the ceremony would take place. She saw Sowakie and her heart melted. He was draped in the pelt of a large silver and black wolf. Grandmother and Donna approached him slowly when they got to where he was standing Grandmother spoke

"The sun has at last set and it is time to begin." Her Grandmother's eyes grew larger as part of her body shifted into a wolf. She turned quickly to Sowakie and he too had shifted. He was still standing upright but his body was covered in thick black hair and his eyes were a piercing green.

The Grandmother began to chant in the language Donna didn't understand. Then the whole of the crowd begin to sing the same song with the Grandmother. The old women seemed to lean forward and back as if she were in a daze. She was holding what appeared to Donna to be a large stick. On the end of it there were four long claws. Donna looked back at the woman just in time to see her shaking the claws at her face. She began to stumble back when Sowakie caught her arm. She saw a sense of alarm in his eyes. Like she was doing something wrong. So she held steady. The old woman sliced at her exposed arm with the claws cutting Donna's flesh deeply.

Donna instantly fell to the ground her ears were ringing and her entire body felt as though it were on fire. She could smell the fresh blood as it poured from the gaping wound on her arm. She could hear the crowd of the village chanting they were saying "arise, arise, take your place by his side." Donna's first attempt to stand caught her off balance. Her second attempt was followed immediately. Though uneasy she stood.

Sowakie looked at her and spoke in the same language her Grandmother had used but this time she understood the words he was using.

"Buy the Goddess of the moon I have found my mate. Fate has brought us together and let death be the only thing to part us."

Sowakie turned her to face the crowd, Donna watched mesmerized as they seemed to fall forward then back as her grandmother had.

Two men who were standing at the front of the crowd stepped forward. They gently beckoned Donna to step forward as well. As she did she they took her by each arm and knelt her down onto her knees. Sowakie stepped up behind her and

Without a word she felt him rip her dress up over her and begin to mount her from behind.

She felt Sowakie grab her by her hips.

Donna screamed out in pain as she felt him thrust his hard erect member into her virgin ass, he was partially in when she felt him begin to withdraw from her only to thrust in again with as much force as before, this time going completely into her bowels She erupted with another agonizing scream.

The two men on either side of her were holding her down. She struggled to free herself from their grasp.

Sowakie took a steady rhythm and began fucking her earnestly. Donna's entire body was rigid and she could feel every stroke invading her body from the man she loved. Tears spilled from her eyes and her face grew red with humiliation as she realized the crowd before her was witnessing the entire assault.

Donna could feel claws scratching at her hips as Sowakie grabbed her tighter and thrust in a final time spilling himself within her. He began to howl and so did the rest of the village. As he slipped out of her the two men helped her up. Sowakie came face to face with her. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear,

"I am sorry, it is clan way" Knowing that she didn't even see it coming he felt a small amount of guilt for having done this to her but it was the only way to do it.

Donna and Sowakie were taken to yet another hut within the village and left alone.

Donna could hear the clan outside celebrating they were howling many of the males had taken there own females to mate. She brushed the tears from her face.

She noticed this hut was much larger than the others and there were 3 fires already lit inside to warm and light it. Donna was in a daze as Sowakie led her to a warm pool of water and instructed her to get in it.

She was covered in blood from the wound on her arm and her knees were covered in mud and she felt dirty. Sowakie allowed the Wolf robe to slip off and stepped into the warm water and urged her to get in.

She didn't resist she just slipped off the once beautiful dress and got in.

Donna you are now the Alpha female of our clan. Together you and I will rule. You are no longer of the other world. You now are complete and one of us. The cuts on your arm are already starting to heal. Sowakie said

I am confused I thought this was to be a pleasant thing. Donna nearly shrieked at him.

It is a pleasant and wonderful thing.

Its just the taking part of the ceremony is sometimes tough. Sowakie replied.

It didn't seem too tough on you! Donna yelled.

Sowakie grabbed her fiercely by her chin and calmly said don't ever yell at me again.

I am your mate and our souls are linked forever.

When you hurt so do I. When I hurt so will you. So don't hurt me with your words because you too will feel the pain.

Donna seemed to understand his frustration. She leaned into his chest, and his arms instantly went around her. She let him embrace her like this in the soothing water for a long time. Then he began to kiss her on her shoulders, her face, and lovingly on her breasts. She could feel his arousal and her own as well. She wanted him inside of her. Even though she felt betrayed and humiliated she new she belonged to him.

Donna straddled his lap and as she wrapped her legs around him he slipped into her tightness. Her gasp reassured him of her love and yearning for him. Her arms went around his neck and his hands grabbed her hips yet again. He began to push himself up into her warmth and pulled her down on him at the same time. There mouths met and they tasted each other over and over again as they ground their hips together. Her orgasm was strong and came upon her fast. It tensed every muscle in her body until they acked.

Sowakie moved her from him and they both got out of the tub. They settled on the furs and hides coving the floor and embraced each other warmly. I will have to take you from behind as I did tonight every month for the rest of our lives. But don't worry my love you will grow to desire it. And soon I will be the one protesting Sowakie said with a small laugh. Donna looked at him with worry in her eyes.

I don't want to do it in front of every one she said. We don't ever have to do it in front of anyone again. Donna snuggled into his chest and they fell asleep together.