Space Camp Ch. 03

Story Info
Diapered adventures at Space Camp
1.8k words
4.4
24.9k
5
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in this story are above the age of 18. It should be assumed that all sexual experiences are between people above the age of 18. This story includes diaper wearing as a sexual fetish, diaper wetting and sex between consensual parties all above the age of 18.

The girls all tried to wear some sexier clothes that night. Kylie wore a tank top with white, denim shorts and a blue pair of her Hanes Her Way hi-cut briefs. She had very visible panty lines through the white shorts. Tiffany was wearing a blue plaid schoolgirl skirt and a button down shirt. Lisa wore a tight denim mini skirt and a very loose fitting wide-neck t-shirt that hung off her shoulder.

Bobby called Kylie and Tiffany's room and let them know "the eagle has landed." Bobby thought that code was appropriate for letting the girls know they had the beer. The girls snuck some ice from the cafeteria up to their room so they can keep the beer cold throughout the night. They found a plastic bin in the janitor's closet on their floor they realized they could keep the beer in. They used their mugs and cups from the cafeteria to bring ice up to fill the bin.

Bobby, Chris, Garret and Will came up the back stairs where the Kylie and Tiffany let them onto the floor. Lisa had gone down to the counselors room to make sure she was distracted when the boys walked down the hall to the girls' room. After about 10 minutes, Lisa joined the rest of the campers in Kylie and Tiffany's room.

"We should be set. She is going to watch movies all night, so as long as we aren't too loud, we should be good to go," Lisa informed the rest of the kids. "She rented a VCR and a couple of movies and didn't want us to bother her. She will be in the TV lounge all night."

With that, the beer cans started popping. They played some cards and were listening to music on a ghetto blaster. This was the 80s, so they didn't have TVs in the dorm rooms, so they were left with card games and drinking games.

None of the kids were experienced drinkers, so it didn't take long before everyone was feeling a buzz. It dawned on one of the boys that they wouldn't be able to walk down the hall to pee, so they wondered out loud what they were going to do.

"Well, we have another option for everyone. In fact, we can even make it into a game," Tiffany stated. "We have a bunch of diapers that Brad gave us today for the zero-gravity chamber. Since we all had to wear them today, we kinda thought we would just wear them again tonight."

"First one who wets their diaper has to chug a beer!" exclaimed Bobby. This was met by cheers and the girls hushing everyone.

"If we are all too loud, we're going to get busted," Kylie reminded everyone.

Everyone calmed down and decided to get changed into their diapers. The boys took one side of the room and the girls took the other. They crawled under the covers of the beds to get changed. They decided not to put their shorts and pants back on after changing. They figured they would have to see each other's diapers to know when someone had wet theirs. Kylie watched as Bobby crawled under her covers and pulled down his jean shorts and underwear. She imagined his cute naked butt rubbing against her sheets and wanted to jump in with him. The boys all used Kylie's bed to change and the girls all used Tiffany's bed to change. Tiffany and Bobby were the first two to present themselves in their diapers. Kylie and Will went next.

Once everyone had put their diaper on, they got back to their card games. Everyone was on the watch to see if anyone had wet themselves. They didn't realize how much they would be looking at everyone else's crotches. After a few more beers, it was Lisa who first wet her diaper. The wetness indicator strip was gone from her crotch and everyone could see the white crotch was wet. Everyone was laughing and cheering her on as she had to drink a can of beer as fast as she could. This of course would only lead to her wetting herself more, but I guess that was part of the punishment.

Lisa finished the beer and crawled into Tiffany's bed to get changed into a dry diaper. Tiffany was the next to wet herself. She had to chug a beer too. She used her bed to change herself when Bobby had wet himself. He chugged his beer and got into Kylie's bed to change his wet diaper. Will peed himself shortly after. When Will had changed himself, they decided to play truth or dare instead of cards.

Everything started out tame enough with fairly pedestrian questions like: Who did you get your first kiss from and who did you first hold hands with? After the questions got a bit juicier, some dares were even tried. Lisa was dared to kiss Will and Garret was dared to kiss Lisa. Kylie got to the point where she couldn't hold it anymore and wet her diaper. She chose "dare" on her turn and when Tiffany realized Kylie had a wet diaper, she dared Kylie to let Bobby change her into a dry diaper. Kylie chugged her beer and was drunk enough to agree to the dare.

There were some hoots and howls as Kylie flushed red with embarrassment. She climbed into bed with a fresh diaper and Bobby followed close behind her. Bobby pulled the bed sheet up over his shoulders so no one could see what he was doing. He un-taped the wet diaper and unfolded the clean one. Bobby pulled the front of the wet diaper down and took a wipe to clean Kylie's pubic area. Bobby was really nervous, especially having an audience. He wiped her crotch very quickly and barely touched her pussy. Kylie had shock waves through her body as Bobby's slight touch of her pussy really got her juices flowing. Bobby pulled the wet diaper out from under Kylie. As she lifted her hips to help him, he got a great view of her blonde pussy. He started getting hard in his diaper. His diaper was on tight, so there wasn't much of a visible bulge. He was thankful for that. Kylie kept her hips lifted off the bed so Bobby could put the new diaper in place. Once he had it laid out, she set her butt down on it and he quickly pulled the diaper up in place and taped it on tightly. Both Kylie and Bobby were beet red with embarrassment as the diaper change was complete.

Soon everyone had wet their first diaper and no one had to chug any more beers. They were worried they might not have enough if everyone had to chug a beer each time they needed a diaper change. They continued their game of truth or dare and Tiffany was dared to give a diapered lap dance to Chris. Chris was pretty turned on by the plastic on plastic lap dance Tiffany gave him. Chris was dared to give Tiffany a spanking. Chris was bulging out of his diaper as he smacked Tiffany's diapered behind. Tiffany then upped the ante by daring Kylie to give Bobby a hand job.

Bobby felt his cock jump when Kylie sheepishly said, "OK."

The group let out a muffled gasp as everyone was surprised she said yes. "I'm not doing it in front of everyone though," Kylie insisted. She was drunk and horny enough that she wanted to get into Bobby's pants . . . or diaper in this case. "Let's go to another room," she said.

Most of the rooms were unlocked for the summer maintenance, so they had almost every other room to choose from. Kylie grabbed Bobby by the hand, grabbed a couple of extra diapers and peeked out the door to make sure the coast was clear. She didn't see anyone down the hall, so she pulled him out into the hallway. Their diapered butts crinkled somewhat loudly as they walked down the empty hall. They walked away from the end of the hall with the TV lounge to stay way from Janet. They saw room 469 and Kylie thought it might be appropriate. She opened the door and saw two beds and that was it. They walked in, closed the door and turned on the desk lights. The desk lights provided some light in the room but they weren't very bright, so they were more like mood lighting.

They sat down next to each other on one of the beds and started making out. Bobby's hands caressed Kylie's neck and breasts. Kylie moaned when he pinched her erect nipples. They removed each other's shirts and continued to make out. She reached down and started rubbing the outside of his diaper. The plastic crinkled as she started to rub up and down on the front of his diaper. Even through the padding, Kylie felt his penis grow and harden. His cock was pointed up toward his stomach so she was rubbing the underside through his diaper. The diaper was loose enough for her to get her hand almost all the way around his erect member. She slid her hand the full length of his cock over the smooth plastic. She stroked up and down, up and down up and down.

Kylie started kissing and lightly sucking on his ear. Bobby jumped when she did this. His ears were incredibly sensitive and it sent shock waves through his body. Kylie continued to nibble his ear and quickly jerk him off through the diaper. Kylie folded the waistband of the diaper down over the top of the head of Bobby's penis and twisted some circles around it. When she went back to stroking his cock, she pumped as fast as she could. Bobby grunted loudly as he started to shoot his load inside the diaper. Kylie kept stroking the front of his diaper until Bobby couldn't take the sensation any more.

Bobby told her how great it felt even though she didn't even touch his dick with her hand. He told her how pretty she was and how he wanted to repay the favor. Bobby pushed her onto her back and crawled on top of her. They started making out again as they dry humped in their diapers. Kylie liked the feeling, but it wasn't very intense through the padding covering her pussy. Bobby unhooked her bra and started sucking on her bare nipples. He circled her areola and lightly nibbled her nipples with his teeth. She had very small boobs and was almost completely flat chested while laying on her back. She was somewhat self conscious about this and tried to push him back so she could sit up and kiss him again. Bobby took that as a hint to go down on her. He kissed down her stomach and started to un-tape her diaper. He un-taped the three tapes on one side and opened the front of her diaper . . .