Space Camp Ch. 05

Story Info
Diapered adventures at Space Camp.
1.9k words
4.42
20.8k
6
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in this story are above the age of 18. It should be assumed that all sexual experiences are between people above the age of 18. This story includes diaper wearing as a sexual fetish, diaper wetting and sex between consensual parties all above the age of 18.


Lisa, Will and Garret were alone in Kylie and Tiffany's room once the two couples left. Lisa suggested that maybe they grab a couple beers and head over to her room. They all grabbed a beer and quickly snuck next door to Lisa's room.

Lisa locked the door behind her and had a devilish grin on her face. Both boys had a pretty good idea as to what was about to happen. Earlier, they were trying to figure out which one would end up with Lisa. Now they knew they both would be with her.

Lisa walked up to Will and Garret who were standing side by side. She kissed Will as she grabbed the front of Garret's bulging diaper. As she kissed Will deeply, she pulled Garret around behind her. Garret starts kissing her neck and reached around to massage her breasts. She is being dry humped from the front and the back by the diapered boys. All you could hear was the smacking sounds of lips and rustling of plastic as the two boys worked on Lisa. Garret reached down the front of Lisa's diaper to find her crotch was sopping wet. Her slick pussy practically pulled his finger inside it. He plunged a finger inside her and began to finger fuck her as she passionately kissed Will. She was so turned on by kissing one boy and having another's finger inside her.

Garret untaped her diaper and let it drop to the floor. The trio shuffled over to Lisa's bed and all got on. Will laid down on his back and Lisa got on all fours exposing her hind end to Garret. Garret pulled his diaper down and got on his knees behind Lisa. He was rock hard and started inserting his cock into Lisa from behind. Lisa looked directly into Will's eyes as Garret started fucking her. She was overcome with passion as she started to untape Will's diaper. She stared lustily into Will's eyes as she pulled each tape open. As soon as she had one side free, she grabbed his tool by the base and pulled it into her awaiting mouth.

Lisa looked into Will's eyes as she took as much of Will's cock into her mouth. Garret rammed her from behind and she was in heaven. She felt so dirty getting double teamed by boys she hardly knew. She fondled Will's balls and circled the head of his cock with her tongue. She was drooling down his shaft as she got filled from both ends. Will put his hands on the back of her head and helped guide her up and down his member. Garret slapped her ass as her fucked her doggy style. Lisa really liked to be spanked. There was something dirty about it and she loved each time Garret's hand slapped her ass. She could feel his cock deep inside her pussy with each thrust of his hips. There was a slight twinge of pain when he drove so deep into her. This was enough for Lisa to explode. She started coming and deep throated Will at the same time. It was like she was trying to get their cocks to meet in the middle of her. When she finished her orgasm, She focused again on Will's pleasure. Will was now thrusting his hips up as he pulled down on her head. He was fucking her face as much as she was blowing him.

Garret kept slapping her ass and couldn't last any longer. He grabbed her hips tight and drove his dick as deeply as he could inside her. He slammed into her as hard and as deep as he could as he emptied his load inside her pussy. He shot load after load inside her already sloppy wet hole. He pumped a few extra times and then pulled out and laid back on the bed. He was within reach of Lisa's ass so he kept spanking her. She really seemed to moan each time he hit her. Garrent realized she was digging it. He repositioned himself to the side of her so he could really let her have it. He spanked her as hard as he could while Will was fucking her face.

Will was now thrusting faster and faster into Lisa's mouth. Lisa looked up at Will with a look of wonder as to how much longer he would have his way with her mouth. The look of almost desperation on Lisa's face made Will lose it. He busted his nut in her mouth. He held her head so she couldn't pull away while he spurted his juice. She really liked Will, so she wanted to drink all his come. She wasn't trying to pull away at all, she pumped his shaft with her hand trying to get every last drop out of him. Will finished coming and let go of her head. Lisa wasn't done. She kept sucking on his cock hoping she could keep him hard. Even being 18 Will needed a little time to recover and his dick fell flaccid in her mouth. Garret stopped spanking her and jumped on the other bed to watch.

Lisa didn't give up on Will's cock though. She kept kissing and sucking his soft dick. She would lick and suck his balls as she stroked his shaft. Garret had passed out while she tried to get Will back up. He was just laying naked on the bed snoring away as Lisa was trying hard to get Will hard. Her persistence eventually paid off and his tool stood erect again.

Lisa took charge once he was hard and climbed on top of him. She lowered her still sopping pussy onto his pole. She rode him up and down and back and forth. She would fully impale herself and then grind her clit on his pubic bone. Doing this made her come in just a few minutes. She clawed at him and slapped his chest as she writhed through her orgasm. She wanted to stay in control and started pumping up and down on Will. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Will came again and filled her pussy with his jizz. Lisa climbed off Will and snuggled up next to him before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, back in room 469, Bobby had untaped Kylie's diaper and started eating her pussy after she jerked him off into his diaper. He didn't want to leave her out of the fun, so he was going to do his best to lick her pussy to orgasm. He remembered a trick his brother taught him where he should lick the alphabet on the girl's clit. He started with capital letters and would continue on to lower case letters. Bobby inserted two fingers into Kylie by the time he was licking "M" across her vagina. He pushed up against her G-spot with his fingers as he continued licking letters on her private parts. Kylie ran her fingers through his hair as Bobby pleased her with his mouth.

Bobby heard many gasps for breath as he ate Kylie out. When he got to the lower case letters and was focusing hard on her clit, she was wiggling around in bliss. It was "lmnopq" that started Kylie's orgasm. With his tongue quickly flicking over her clit so many times from so many angles, she bucked her hips and cried out in ecstasy. Bobby gave up on letters and just tried to keep licking while her hips bucked around as her orgasm rocked her body. She bucked so hard once, Bobby thought she gave him a bloody nose. She hit his nose and got her pussy juice all over his face.

It took her a minute to catch her breath after such an intense orgasm. She was so impressed with how he made her feel, she felt guilty she didn't even touch his cock earlier. She decided to give him a blowjob he hopefully wouldn't forget. She pushed him onto his back and crawled between his legs. She licked the inside of his thighs toward his crotch. Kylie even licked the outside of his diaper that covered his hardening cock. She untaped both sided of the diaper and pulled the front down. There was semen on his lower abdomen from the handjob she gave him earlier. Kylie took a finger and swept some off his body then brought it up to her mouth to get a preview of what his spunk would taste like. It was sweet with a hint of salty. Bobby's dick sprang to attention when he saw her lick the rest of the jizz off his body.

Kylie then engulfed his cock with her mouth. She bobbed her head down the shaft a couple of times to get it well lubricated with her spit. Then she grabbed his shaft with her hand, placed her mouth over the head and started to stroke and suck in unison. She kept her hand pressed up against her lips so her hand and mouth slid up and down his tool together. Her free hand fondled his testicles as she bobbed up and down making slurping noises.

Bobby looked down at her sweet face taking his cock in and out. He was surprised a girl so cute could be so dirty at the same time. Her mouth made loud slurping noises as she sucked away at his dick. He put his hands on her shoulders and massaged lightly as she tried to suck the come from his tool. Kylie was sucking slowly on the head of his dick. To switch things up, Kylie would pull her mouth away and stroke his slick cock with her hand as fast as she could possibly go. Then she would slow it back down when she put engulfed his cock head with her mouth again. Her mouth was keeping the shaft super wet, so there was little friction when she again removed her mouth and stroked him as fast as she could. She played with his balls and rubbed his inner thighs with her tiny titties. She kept switching between sucking slowly and pumping hard and fast. Bobby felt his balls start to tighten up close to his body. Between Kylie's tight grip and her soft, wet mouth, Bobby loved the feeling she was giving him. He wished he could hold out longer to keep enjoying the sensations, but Kylie's mouth and hand were too good. Bobby lost it and started to shoot loads of come into her mouth. The first spurt hit the back of her throat and she gagged a bit. She recovered and kept sucking his dick, however some of his jizz had leaked out of her mouth and was running down her chin. This made Bobby shoot even more. Her perfectly cute face had his come running down it as she sucked his dick greedily.

Bobby finished coming and Kylie wiped the come from her face and sucked it off her finger. They made out for a while and then passed out in each other's arms.

Space camp had just gotten more interesting. There was still a week to go. No one knew what was going to happen next . . .