Space Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant Carol felt the appendage pushing deep into her body, an overwhelming feeling of submission cluttered her mind. Her face quickly became slack and emotionless.

Meanwhile, Leila was kneeling beside her sister, watching another tentacle move around her hips, aiming at her pussy.

"Yes, my Master. I am full of sperm for you," Leila said. The limb pierced into Leila as the young woman moaned from the delightful sensation.

The women's bellies quickly flattened as the fluid was sucked out from their bodies. Leila caressed her sister's breast, admiring her enthralled empty stare. She knew perfectly well that Carol was enjoying this as much as herself. Leila couldn't be happier that Carol was now devoted to the fungus too.

***

During the following days, Carol and Leila spent the day fucking the farm animals from dusk 'till dawn. They just couldn't get enough and they knew their master was always hungry.

"Are you ready sis?" Leila asked Carol.

Carol was flat on her belly over the soft grass and a giant kaberian was standing above her with its cock just inches from her anal entrance.

"Yes! I want his cock all the way inside of my ass," Carol said with the certainty that her rewired mind gave her.

After Leila aimed the kaberian's cock at Carol's anus, the beast took a step forward, burying his enormous phallus into the slim woman's body.

"Agghh!"

Carol felt the fat cock pushing her insides apart as it moved forward within her loins. Knowing that soon her belly was going to be filled with hot, viscous sperm, Carol was at the brink of orgasm, even before the long pole was fully lodged inside of her.

After a long while of slow, relentless pumping, the kaberian was reaching climax.

"I can feel his cock bloating inside of me.... He is cumming!" Carol said excitedly.

"You won't believe how much sperm he can pump inside of you. You are going to love this!" Leila said with equal enthusiasm.

The beast exploded! An enormous quantity of hot sperm blasted inside Carol, filling every crevice of her body to the limit.

"Ahhgg..."

As the overflowing sperm started to pour from Carol's mouth, Leila leaned forward and kissed her sister. She was not going to let all that precious fluid go to waste.

Soon after, Carol and Leila's stomachs were bloating yet again. Their master was going to be pleased.

***

Two days later, Carol was walking back to the house after feeding her Master. Despite her urge to find another creature to fuck, she needed to prepare the vitamins for the farm animals or one of them might get sick. She couldn't allow having one less source of sperm.

At that moment, Carol heard the transport ship arriving at the farm. Her mom was coming home! She ran back to the house and hurriedly put on some clothes. Then she walked towards the hangar to meet Susan, her mother.

"Hi Mom, I didn't expect you so soon!" Carol said as her mother climbed down the space carrier.

"Hi honey. How are you girls doing?" Mom asked.

"Everything is great. Things couldn't be better. We have been really busy taking care of the animals."

"I'm glad to hear that. Where is your sister? I brought tons of things for the farm. We will need one of the podonts to carry all the stuff."

"I think Leila is with one of the podonts right now. I'll tell her to bring him over," Carol responded, picturing her sister with a huge podont's cock pumping her pussy.

"I couldn't open the hangar door with the ship's remote control. Did you change the codes?" Susan asked.

"Emmh... no. It is probably a malfunction. Let me open it for you," Carol said.

Carol had intentionally changed the codes and now she walked closer to the hangar door, making sure that her mother follower her. Then she pressed the button of the remote control and the large door started to slide upwards.

"See? It is working fine," Carol said.

"Yes. I guess there is a problem with the carrier's signal," Susan said.

As the sliding door moved higher than the women heads, Carol's mother was able to see the large body of the fungus extending across the hangar's floor. A few tentacles were waving up in the air.

"What the hell is that!!" the older woman screamed.

Despite the long distance, the fungus fired a dart at Susan's neck with amazing precision.

***

Half an hour later, the girls' mother was already naked, lying near the fungus with two tentacles attached to both sides of her head. She was being reprogrammed the same way her daughters were.

The woman's nipples were shamelessly erect. Her mind was clouded with thousands of erotic sensations that cluttered her brain. She couldn't think about anything. She didn't have to. Susan was becoming a new slave and she loved it.

Leila was helping the process as she rubbed her mother's clit with sinful tenderness. To Leila, now Susan was just another slave at the service of the fungus, her Master.

"Yes, mom. Take it all in. Let him show you your new life; your new purpose," Leila said tenderly.

From time to time, Susan moaned softly and her whole body jolted as the last threads of resistance vanished from her remodeled mind.

Carol observed her mother's taking with infinite pleasure. Her pussy twitched around the tentacle that probed every corner of her cavity, searching for more sperm.

Susan's eyes rolled back and her body shivered as the enslaving process was completed. Now sex was the most important thing in her existence. She needed sperm. She needed to procreate.

With her last imprinted command still lingering in her mind, Susan stood up and got into position to start the procreation ritual. Meanwhile, the massive tentacle used for impregnation was already waving upward from the fungus' main hole.

Carol had never seen this larger tentacle before. She watched intently as her mother bent her knees slowly, lowering herself closer to the awaiting pole that would plant a new seed in her womb.

Susan felt the enormous tip of the tentacle pushing her vaginal lips aside and as the first inches penetrated her pussy, an overwhelming rush of elation spread across her entire body. Her nipples swelled even larger.

Despite the inevitable pain of the first massive penetration, Susan couldn't stop herself from plunging further down, letting her master's fat cock impale her even deeper, while she coped with the shocking sensations of throbbing pleasure radiating in the most exciting way.

Leila could clearly see the shape of the large pole moving upward within her mother's belly as her loins were pushed outward to make room for the pleasing intruder. She leaned forward and licked her master's huge member through her mother's alabaster skin that bulged out unseemly.

Finally, Susan felt the thick tentacle jolt as warmth spread inside of her. It was happening. Her Master was impregnating her inexorably. Susan climaxed too.

Leila and Carol tried to catch whatever they could of the white fluid that escaped from their mother's crevices while she trembled and convulsed under the throes of a devastating orgasm.

Moments later, Susan fell backwards, exhausted from the blissful experience but she didn't go too far. She was impaled so deeply that she remained upwards over the fungus' body. Carol rushed over to kiss her and lick away the residual sperm that escaped her mother's lips.

"It tastes so good."

"Soon our mother will give birth to another Master. The three of us will not be enough to feed both of them," Leila said to Carol.

"I guess we are gonna have to invite our cousins to come visit us. I think they are old enough already," Carol suggested.

"That's a good idea. Let's do that," Leila said, "I'm sure our mother will agree with us. As soon as she comes back from heaven!

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic version of this story.