Space Fucked Ch. 02

Story Info
Leira finds a college girl. And guy.
1.7k words
4.44
37.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
echa724
echa724
44 Followers

Leira's pussy was still dripping from her encounter with Bryce. As she neared the college campus, her clitoris swelled in anticipation. From Leira's own estimation, she had fulfilled her obligation to her species by finding a satisfactory male to help her propagate the species. Now, it was time to find a young, delectable female to have fun with.

Leira kept to the shadows, as a naked, golden female would probably attract more attention than she was looking for. Leira's long, chestnut hair brushed the top of her ass cheeks, and her brilliant purple eyes searched the crowds of students for a suitable female straying from the herd. Just thinking about taking advantage of a young human female had Leira stroking her pussy in anticipation.

Finally, Leira noticed a petite female moving away from the crowd, heading toward the woods that Leira was watching from. Leira's nipples hardened in anticipation, and Leira smiled. The girl had blonde hair, large breasts, and a small waist. The girl was a perfect specimen of human females, and Leira had every intention of corrupting her tonight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica was done. Guys were assholes, especially college guys. Her now ex boyfriend, Jordan was a perfect example. Just because she wouldn't have sex with him, he had broken up with her and started dating the captain of the cheerleading team. Jessica was sure that Brittany would give it up to him—she gave it up to every other guy, too. As if that weren't bad enough, Jordan and Brittany had to show up at Jessica's party, mouth fucking each other and practically screwing with their clothes on. Ugh.

Jessica reached the woods, and sat down with her beer to watch her own party from the sidelines. It was better than getting a close-up view of Jordan and Brittany. Idiots.

"Hello, human," a voice said softly from right behind her. The alcohol had dulled Jessica's inhibitions, and she didn't yelp in fright as she might have had she been sober. Jessica turned her head to see who had spoken.

Behind her, she saw a completely naked woman. Or at least she thought it was a woman. For the most part, she looked like a woman. But she had beautiful golden skin, and the moon reflecting off of it made it even more beautiful. She had a ruby-colored tattoo on her right shoulder that curved down under her breast and back up, the end of which teased her right nipple. The woman also had long golden-brown hair that brushed her waist. Her eyes were a brilliant shade of purple. Her lips were full and looked very soft. Jessica found herself wanting more than anything to kiss them. As Jessica's eyes traveled farther south, she noticed that the woman seemed to be stroking her pussy. Jessica knew that she should be shocked, but she found herself wanting to replace the woman's hand with her own mouth.

"Hello, human. I am here to have sex with you. I assure you that it will be the best sex you will ever have. I also assure you that you do not have a choice in the matter." Leira smiled and knelt down, with her knees on either side of Jessica's legs, so that she was sitting on Jessica's lap, her pussy spread open for Jessica's viewing pleasure.

Jessica tossed her beer away from her, and began exploring the woman's body. She had soft skin, almost the texture of silk. Her breasts were large, and danced in Jessica's face. Her ass was plump and begged to be spanked. Jessica wrapped her hands in the woman's hair and pulled lightly. She was rewarded with a soft moan.

"What is your name?" Jessica asked, as her free hand found its way to the bare pussy in front of her.

"My name is Leira, but it is an unimportant detail," Leira responded.

Jessica slid one finger inside of Leira's pussy and began stroking her clitoris with her thumb as her finger pumped in and out of Leira's hot, slippery cunt. Jessica was rewarded with a long, low moan from Leira.

"My name is Jessica, and you will be screaming it very soon," Jessica stated boldly.

Jessica pushed Leira off of her lap and onto her back in the soft, slightly damp leaves that covered the ground under the trees. She slid another finger inside Leira's pussy, and lowered her mouth to lap at Leira's clit softly. Leira's taste exploded on Jessica's tongue, a spicy sweet taste that Jessica couldn't get enough of. Jessica began licking Leira's pussy in earnest, burying her face between Leira's legs, spearing Leira's cunt with three fingers now.

Leira laid back, moaning loudly now, an orgasm rocked her. Her body tensed her, her pussy spasmed, and she cried out in ecstasy. "Mmm, YES! YES! Eat my pussy, Jessica!"

Jessica ground her face into Leira's pussy, lapping up the juice that poured out of her hot cunt. She had a fleeting thought of this being her first lesbian encounter, but dismissed it just as quickly. The alcohol had lowered her inhibitions, and she was thoroughly enjoying Leira's instruction.

Leira sat up and pushed Jessica onto her back, unbuttoning her pants and sliding them off deftly. Jessica's panties came off just as quickly, and she lay there, naked from the waist down. At some point, she had kicked her sandals off, but she couldn't really remember when. Jessica's pussy was hot and wet, ready for Leira's mouth, which Leira wasted no time in indulging. Leira fastened her mouth over Jessica's clit and began making wet, slurpy sounds as she sucked on it. Her tongue darted back and forth over Jessica's clit quickly, making Jessica's back arch off of the damp ground.

Jessica reached down and wrapped her hands in Leira's hair, holding Leira's head closer to her cunt, practically begging to cum all over her face. Leira indulged her, and as Jessica began to shiver and twitch with the power of her first orgasm, Leira rammed three fingers of one hand into her pussy, and two fingers of her other hand into Jessica's tight little asshole. "Oh...oh...OH! GOD YES! Harder!"

Jessica began rocking herself against Leira's hand, riding the waves of her orgasm. Before Jessica had even finished cumming, Leira had turned herself around so that her pussy was hanging over Jessica's face, dripping onto her lips. Jessica released Leira's hair, and grabbed her ass, pulling Leira's ready pussy down onto her own face.

Jessica and Leira were making loud, slurping sounds and didn't hear the sound of an approaching intruder. When he spoke, it startled them both. "Whoa. What the--?"

Jessica unburied her face from between Leira's perfect legs and looked up to see a guy that she shared a couple of classes with. She thought his name was David.

"This isn't what it looks like," Jessica said quickly.

"I honestly don't care what it is. I just want to join in," David retorted.

"Then why are you still dressed, human?" Leira smiled seductively, and wiggled her ass above Jessica's head.

David didn't waste any time kicking his shoes off and dropping his pants. In short order, he had stripped his shirt off, and was standing naked with a rock hard erection pointing out.

Jessica couldn't imagine how awkward class would be the next Monday, and honestly didn't much care. David was a beautiful example of great genes and hard workouts. He had black hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, broad shoulders, hard muscles, and a huge cock. Leira stood up and walked up to him brazenly. When she reached him, she dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock, and with her other hand began fondling his balls. David immediately began whimpering and moaning. "Oh holy shit. Yes. Unh...take it all. Yes!"

Not one to be left out or forgotten, Jessica stood up and ripped her shirt and bra off, letting her large breasts spring free. She positioned herself beside David, who immediately began fondling her breasts with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Just before David could cum in Leira's mouth, Leira stood up, turned around, and knelt down on all fours. "Fuck me, human."

David looked between the two women, and seemed to make a snap decision. He grabbed Jessica by her arms, and knelt her back over Leira's back so that she was doing something of a back-bend over Leira. David speared Leira's dripping cunt with his cock and buried his face in Jessica's pussy, lapping at her slit while he stretched Leira's cunt. Jessica could feel another orgasm beginning to rip through her, and she arched her back, splaying her pussy wider and farther into David's face. As she came all over David's face, she could feel him tense up as well, and knew that he was spurting hot, sticky semen all over the inside of Leira's cunt.

Leira couldn't seem to hold up either, and she began writhing in her own ecstasy, rubbing her pussy furiously until she, too was rocked with an orgasm. After a very short interlude in which all three tried to catch their breath, Jessica stood up on shaky legs. Leira stood as well, and David fell backwards to lay on his back.

Leira took Jessica by the arms and guided her down onto David's still-hard cock. Jessica was facing David's feet, and Leira positioned herself between their legs. As Jessica began to ride David, Leira began lapping at her cunt, purposely licking David's cock as well. Jessica and David lost themselves in ecstasy, and when David started gasping that he was about to cum again, Jessica tensed up. "I'm not on birth control!" David was too far gone to care, and his cock spewed cum straight into Jessica's wet pussy. At the same time, the combination of knowing that David had just coated her insides with his seed and Leira's ministrations on her clit forced Jessica to cum all over David's cock and Leira's face.

Jessica realized that as long as David had already came inside of her, she might as well enjoy the moment. Three hours later, when all three of them could barely stand any longer, Leira bid them farewell.

David and Jessica returned to David's dorm room and fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

echa724
echa724
44 Followers