Space Police Corps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"Good idea…Ensign Cummin?"

Yu picked up a datapad and, after looking at it, said, "The medical lab is almost prehistoric by current standards. It can barely stroke…handle one seriously injured person. Luckily, someone saw to it that we have an overabundance of medical supplies."

"Good," stated Lance. "It appears that we are ready for any medical emergency. I know the Corps has great faith in your ability or they would not have sent you on this mission. I am sure they supplied us with what we needed. Ensign DeKunt?"

The science lab is antiquated and the instruments are obsolete," stated Berry. The long range scanners go off-line with no warning and the short range sensors are questionable in their accuracy. We did get a burst transmission to the ship's computer of the Corp's most recent information."

"I am positive that the Corps has supplied us with everything we need to succeed. With the updated information, they probably felt that our science lab was redundant," stated Lance.

"Wow, man, are you in there?" asked Aye.

"Of course," replied Lance. "We are all in here, Ensign Hump."

"Heavy…Like, man, apart from the tri-protective latex coating the establishment slapped on the outside, nothing inside has been changed," said Aye. "Instead of tractor beams, we have Forward Artificial Retrieval Technology or F.A.R.T. It shoots out a white metallic fluid that sticks to the object we wish to retrieve. Magnetic harpoons in the cargo bays can then be fired to reel the object in. Our weapon energy beams from the Plasma-Mercury System or PMS, only cover the front three hundred degrees of the ship. Our rear protection comes from the KEG or Kinetic Energy Gas dispensers. Each engine is three times more powerful than we need and has no safeguards on them. Too much power and we rejoin the infinite universe as the cosmic dust that binds us all together…nut, like, wow, man, we've been blessed with enough energy and supplies to last us ten years, fer shur."

"Excellent!" exclaimed Lance. "As I see it, we are more than ready to accomplish this mission, and bring peace and prosperity to the universe!"

The four ensigns just stared at him in astonishment and utter disbelief.

"Like, wow, man," whispered Aye Wanna, breaking their trance.

"Everyone, back to your duties," ordered Needa. "Sir, may I see you for a minute on the bridge."

"Of course," said Lance and followed after Needa's swaying buttocks to the bridge.

As soon as they were alone, Needa turned and asked, "Sir, you do know why they sent us on this…this…ship into unexplored space, don't you?"

"Of course, I know," answered Lance. "The people who were on the lost ship need us and from what the Commissioner and the Personnel Director told me, we are the only ones available."

"Yes, sir, but their selection of the crew…"

"Oh, yeah, baby!" cooed the ship's computer, without any trace of a British accent. "Sensors are back on-line. Hey, Knockers! You and da john had better conclude your business 'cause we're gonna ram something!"

"Front viewscreen on!" ordered Lance briskly. "Full stop!"

The viewscreen clicked on, but instead of being filled with black space and stars, all it showed was a gray expanse with a large indented crater in the center. Before Lance or Needa could do anything, the entire ship was rocked by the impact and the viewscreens went black. A sound originating from outside the ship reverberated through the entire hull.

"AAARRROOOGGGAAAHHH!!!"

Lance and Needa were propelled forward by the impact and fell over the pilot's chair. Needa's too tight uniform, already strained to its limits, ripped apart at all the seams to reveal her basketball size tits and cute round ass. The two of them landed in a tangle on the floor.

"Atwat to Hump," yelled Lance into his comlink as he was swatted in the face by a heavy set of fleshy globes. "Full reverse!"

"Oh, wow, bummer!" replied Aye Wanna. "The impact, like, broke apart one of the main power couplings. I'll need some help to fix it, fer shur."

Get Cummin to help. Atwat out."

The ship was rocked by another series of tremors. Lance managed to get an arm around Needa's waist and grab a hold of the arm of the pilot's chair. Straining, he pulled her up and into the chair. A violent shudder throughout the ship almost threw her back to the floor. Lance, braced behind the chair, flung his arms around Needa and the chair. His hands gripped her massive melons to hold her in place. The ship lurched again, only this time Needa's legs began to slide out from beneath her. Lance, unthinkingly, reached down between her legs and pulled her upright, forcing two fingers into her vagina.

"Full reverse when we have power!" commanded Lance, holding Needa in the chair by her tits and cunt.

"I…oh, my!...I…OH!" gasped Needa as the tremors of the sip transmitted down Lance's arm to his fingers which were right on top of her clitoris. To get her mind off the sensations, she asked, "Do you think he can help Hump?"

"Yu Cummin?" asked Lance.

"Not yet."

Hump and Cummin met at Power Nexus 3. One of the main power couplings had come apart at Power Nexus 2.

"Oh, wow, what a kludge of a system," exclaimed Aye Wanna as they both struggled to maintain their footing. "We need to push the rod back from here and turn it clockwise to engage the flanges."

They straddled the one power rod which was back further than the others. Grabbing the red handles on the rod, they pushed and pulled it five meters back towards Nexus 2. Suddenly, the rod stopped with a metallic clang.

"Oh, wow, we're twenty centimeters short," stated Aye Wanna. "Pull it back and we'll try again."

They pulled the rod back and shoved it forward only to have it stop short again with a clang.

"Oh, shit, man! I forgot to grease the end!" cursed Aye Wanna. "Can you handle this by yourself?"

"Easily," replied Yu.

"Like, it may take several tries," stated Aye Wanna. "Just keep shoving it back and forth until it seats all the way in and then turn it clockwise."

Aye Wanna pulled up a floor hatch and entered the crawlway. Crawling on her hands and knees, she traversed the ten meters to Nexus 2. As she entered the nexus, she could clearly see the disengaged end of the power rod. It was twenty centimeters long with a round, flanged plate behind the end. The rod was three centimeters in diameter. Aye Wanna grabbed a tube of rod grease and liberally coated the end of the rod.

"Alright, Yu," she said into her comlink. "Like, it's done."

Just then the ship shook violently again. Aye Wanna was spun around and fell to her knees. The rod shot forwards and then backwards, but not before the flanged plate caught a hold of her pants. Aye Wanna felt the rod pulling her backwards and she grabbed onto a pair of power distribution switches to keep for being pulled back. Unfortunately, this caused the flange to pull her pants down to her knees, exposing her shapely legs and creamy white butt.

Aye Wanna tried to catch her breath. Her knees were on the floor and her hands were gripping the distribution switches. Her eyes suddenly bulged out and she gasped as the power rod shoved forward, driving the greased end all the way into her pussy.

Her eyes actually crossed as the rod rotated clockwise, tightening her pants around the flanged plate and making it impossible for her to get free. The rod pulled back, dragging Aye Wanna with it before thrusting forward again into her. Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Her velvety ass bounced against the plate as if it was a paddleball. The distribution switches clicked back and forth in her hands as her body rocked from the piston-like action of the rod. The entire ship vibrated from the fluctuating power going to the engines.

Finally, unable to take the strain anymore, Aye Wanna's pants tore in half and ripped free of the flanged plate. The power rod popped out of her violated vagina and Aye Wanna collapsed with her head on the floor and her ass sticking up in the air. Yu, back in Nexus 3, pushed the rod forward again. The end of the rod, slick with grease and Aye Wanna's juices, slid easily into the coupling and locked into place.

Her comlink squawked at her, but all Aye Wanna could do was lay there with her butt in the air and her thighs trembling. A couple of seconds later, Yu popped his head up from the crawlway.

"Are you okay?" he asked Aye Wanna.

"Like, fuck, man…like, fuck, man…like, fuck, man…" was all she could repeat over and over again.

Yu flicked the distribution switches back to the on position. He then asked, "Computer, what is the definition of fuck?"

"Oh, my! I'm appalled by such language!" exclaimed the computer in its prim and proper English voice. "You should have your mouth washed out with soap!"

"Aw, c'mon, honey," came the other computer voice of the speakers. "Don't get your knickers bunched up in a knot. Tell him what fuck means. You know, that hard, throbbing, hot meat plunging…"

"Proper ladies and gentlemen do not use such language," argued the English voice. "I would never…"

"Never!?! What? Fuck? Afraid those virgin pathways of your will get overheated? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Shhhh! hushed the English voice urgently. "You'll wake her up and then we'll all be in a pickle. For your information, my pathways are the same as yours. You tell him what it means. I'm leaving."

"Well, honey, what's your question?" asked the ship's computer of Yu.

"Uh, what does fuck mean?"

"Fuck…that is where the male of a species (if they have males) inserts his cock, dick, Johnson, penis…into the female's (if they have females) cunt, pussy, twat, vagina to procreate…or just for the fun of it."

Yu looked down at Aye Wanna. She was still muttering, "Like, fuck, man…like, fuck, man…" over and over. Yu's nose could easily pick up the scent of her sex.

"I will never understand humans," griped Yu as he stripped off his pants.

His bright-red cock slid out of its sheath as his plum-size balls dropped down. Aye Wanna gasped as furry hands grasped her hips and a large cock shoved its way deep into her wet slit to hit the top of her cervix. Before she could say anything, Yu pulled his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back into her again. That thrust drove the air out of her lungs and she felt a large round knob hit up against the entrance o her vagina.

Yu continued to fuck his cock deep into Aye Wanna. She gritted her teeth as the knob stretched her pussy wide apart before traveling up the length of Yu's prick to the tip. She gasped as she felt the knob expand inside her, tying her to Yu. Yu then really went to town.

"OH, WOW!!!" cried Aye Wanna in delight and amazement as she orgasmed twice in quick succession. In her euphoric state, she thought, "Like, I see where my karma is taking me on this trip."

"FULL POWER, SIR!" yelled Needa as her sexual tension was reaching its peak from the vibrations of the ship being transmitted through Lance's fingers to her clit.

"Full reverse," ordered Lance, who continued to hold Needa in her chair and completely unaware of what his fingers were doing to her.

The ship rocked and shook, but did not seem to move.

"N…N…No good, sir!" panted Needa. "It's…It's…It's like we're held…held by suction!"

"Fart," commanded Lance.

"I beg your pardon," exclaimed an offended Needa as a loud raspberry sound ripped over the ship's speakers.

"Fire the F.A.R.T.!" yelled Lance.

Needa's finger punched a button on her console. Gobs of white, slimy goo spurted out of hole at the front of the ship. The ship trembled and began to slide backwards. The final shaking of the ship set off Needa, who screamed and gripped her chair for support as she orgasmed. Her scream was echoed by Aye Wanna, who also orgasmed as Yu howled and filled Aye Wanna's womb with hot slippery sperm. All their noise, however, was drowned out by a tremendous roar reverberating off the hull of the ship.

Lance let go of Needa and sat down in his command chair. He twisted a knob on the console beside him. Wipers began to swipe across the viewscreen as twin jets of blue liquid sprayed onto the screen. Needa sagged in her chair to light up a cigarette.

WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health.

"Shit!" groused Needa, stubbing out her cigarette. "Damn truth in advertising is getting everywhere!"

"Check and see if anyone was injured," said Lance to Needa.

"Screw to the crew, casualty report!"

"DeKunt to Screw, just rattled a bit."

Needa waited, but no one else spoke up.

"Screw – DeKunt, go check on Hump and Cummin. The last report I had on them was from Power Nexus 2."

The front viewscreen cleared and both Lance and Needa gasped at what they saw.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked a wide-eyed Needa.

"Yes, a Grommon," replied Lance.

Grommons or Space Dragons are one of the rarest space denizens. With the ability to travel in both realspace and N-space, these beings travel from system to system strictly using the power of their minds. They look like a gray Brontosaurus without the legs, but are infinitely larger. Ranging in size up to a large Consolidated carrier, this one was well over one hundred times larger than the Dildo. The Grommon are compared to humans the same way humans compare shit-eating bacteria to themselves. Attempts to study the Space Dragons, when one could be found that is, has always ended in failure. Aloof, with unfathomable powers and purposes, the Grommon remain a mystery to all who encounter them.

"Well, this is a mystery to me," said Lance as the Dragon's long neck swiveled around so it could stare at the ship. "Is he smiling at us?"

"Uh, sir, since we're behind it, I'd make that 'he' a 'she'," stated Needa.

The Dragon cooed at the ship and then jumped into N-space, disappearing in the twinkling of an eye.

"You two in here?" came Berry's voice from the crawlway to Nexus 2. "Aye Wanna Hum? Yu Cummin?"

"Already did," said the other two as Berry's head popped up through the hatch.

Berry's eyes widened until it seemed that they were going to pop out of his head. His face turned bright red and he sort of gave a strangled cry. Yu stood up, looking around for danger. Unfortunately, he was still tied to Aye Wanna and pulled her hips up off the deck by his own cock.

"Whoa! Heel, boy! Sit! Sit!" yelled Aye Wanna, who reached around to smack Yu in the snout. "Bad dog!"

Yu kneeled down quickly as Berry's eyes rolled back in his head. Both Aye Wanna and Yu winced as they heard his body crash back onto the crawlway.

"Berry? Berry? Like, wow, man, are you okay?"

Berry opened his eyes to see Aye Wanna staring down at him from the hatch.

"Yea," he stammered. "I guess I got a little excited. Where's Yu?"

"Like, right behind me," replied Aye Wanna. "He still has his celestial staff stuck in my wonder of wonders."

Berry's face turned white as his eyes rolled back again. His head clunked onto the metal flooring of the crawlway as he passed out again.

"Berry, wake up!"

Berry opened his eyes again to look up at Aye Wanna. With a groan, he lifted his head off the crawlway flooring and averted his eyes.

"Like, wow, do you do that often?" asked Aye Wanna.

"Only in certain circumstances."

"You mean, like talking about sex type circumstances? Are you a virgin?"

"Um, uh, I'll go tell the Lieutenant you are okay," said Berry quickly as his face turned red and he beat a hasty retreat.

"Tell him I'll be forward in five minutes," Aye Wanna called out after him. "What's that, Yu? Berry, better make that fifteen."

Berry hurried back to the bridge and promptly passed out at the sight of Needa and her massive mammories. Lance looked down at the prostrate body.

"Ensign Screw, it might be best if you get some clothes on," he said.

"Yes, sir, but the jump…"

"Don't worry," said Lance. "I'll calculate it while you dress and you can check it before we jump. I'll need a damage report before we jump anyway."

"Aye, sir," said Needa, who left the bridge with her scraps of clothing.

The collision had dropped them out of N-space, a quasi-continuum where realspace distances were compressed, back into realspace. Lance determined the Dildo's position and recalculated the jump to the Tauk system. Berry started coming around as Lance was finishing up.

"How do you feel, Ensign DeKunt?" asked Lance, helping Berry to his feet.

"Fine, but I seem to keep hitting my head on the floor."

"You'll be okay once you get you space legs," assured Lance.

Needa reentered the bridge. Her uniform was just as tight as the previous one. Berry swallowed nosily and hurried over to the science station to absorb himself in something else besides the straining fabric of Screw's uniform.

"Uh, Ensign Screw? No disrespect intended, but isn't your uniform a little tight?" asked Lance.

"All of my uniforms are tight," replied Needa, a little cross. "Someone put the wrong measurements into the Quartermaster's computer when I first signed up. I've been trying to get it changed ever since."

"Now, Ensign Screw," admonished Lance. "No one would make a mistake like that in the Corps. I'm sure you have just put on a little weight since they first took your measurements."

Before Needa could reply, Lance's comlink chirped.

"Lieutenant Atwat here."

"Ensign Hump with the damage report," said Aye Wanna over the comlink.

"On the viewscreen, please," said Lance to Needa.

Needa huffed and sat down in the pilot's chair. With a flick of a button, the viewscreen lit up to show Aye Wanna in the Engineering Bay.

"Please report and…" Lance started to say and then stopped. There was the sound of a falling body at the science station. "Where are your clothes?"

Aye Wanna had on her silver circlet around her forehead and a short triangular piece of filmy cloth tied at her hips. Her mass of different uniforms was completely gone. Her hourglass shape, although well defined, still could not match Needa's voluptuous curves.

"Like, it's in my files," countered Aye Wanna defensively. "I'm a practicing nudist."

"Oh, I beg your pardon," stammered Lance, now flustered. "I know the rules and regulations state that you have to be in uniform, but it also states that one's religious rites are not to be impinged. I hope you will forgive my blunder. I have not had a chance to look in detail at everyone's files yet."

"Like, wow, sir, cool!" exclaimed Aye Wanna with a smile. "I see you are not tied to the hidebound, proletarian suppression. As for a damage report, the divine ways have seen to increase our knowledge without affecting us adversely."

"Huh?" asked Lance, confused.

"No damage to report, sir," translated Needa with a snicker.

"Ah, very good," said Lance as he went over to help Berry to his feet again. Needa turned off the viewscreen. "You need to see the doctor about your space sickness."

"I'm okay, sir," said Berry, looking down.

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad," joked Lance. "He'll make you drop your trousers, stick something big and hard into your butt, and make you squeal like a pig. You'll feel better for it, though. Whoa!" Lance caught Berry's arm when Berry turned white as a ghost and began to sway.

"Sir, I'll check in with Ensign Cummin when it becomes necessary," replied Berry.

"I'm sure you'll be fine after a couple of days out here," stated Lance. He turned towards Needa. "My calculations are on the astro-computer. I'll be in my quarters if you need me."

Lance strode off the bridge. Needa and Berry looked at each other and then shook their heads.

"Is he for real?" asked Berry.

"I'm afraid so," replied Needa. "From what I've heard, he truly believes in the Space Police Corps and all of its ideals. The Corps can do no wrong. I can't prove it, but I've also heard that all of his missions have been successful and that all of them have been disasters. Don't ask me how they can be both. Besides, he's not the only strange one here. You're Bashful Berry, aren't you?"

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers