Space Police Corps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

Berry's face turned bright red and he opened his mouth, but nothing could come out.

"Rumor has it that you faint at anything of a sexual nature," said Needa. "Is it true that the women on your old ship had a bet on how many times they could make you faint in one day and the winner guessed eighty-seven?"

"No," said Berry hotly. "It was only sixty-two. At least, I'm not a moron like Atwat."

"I wouldn't say he is a moron," said Needa softly looking at the data on the astro-computer.

"Why? What's that?" asked Berry.

"How good are you at astrogation?" asked Needa.

"Fair."

"When we, uh, hit the Space Dragon, we dropped out of N-space. We now have to recalculate out position and the jump to Tauk. How long would it take you to do that?"

"From an unknown location? Probably two hours or more with the ship's computer."

"It would take me slightly over an hour," replied Needa. "The LT did it in the ten minutes it took me to dress…in his head."

"Oh, c'mon," sneered Berry. "No one could do that! He's probably put us in the middle of a black hole."

"Hold on," said Needa as she began to check Lance's figures.

Berry looked at Needa skeptically as she took bearing on distant stars and crunched the numbers. It was over twenty minutes before she looked up at him.

"Dead on," she said.

"You sure?" asked Berry

Yes, I cheated by using his calculations and double-checked them against the star charts. He may be a goof, but he's a brilliant one."

"But is he going to get us killed?" asked Berry. "I don't trust anyone who isn't one hundred percent reliable."

"Like yourself? Hey, Bashful, want to feel my tits?' asked Needa as she inhaled. The fabric of her blouse stretched across her abundant bosom. The seams creaked and began to gap. Needa was rewarded by a faint moan and the satisfying thud of a body hitting the deck.

"Good nickname," she said aloud to herself.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers