Space Traveler Ch. 01

Story Info
Tension filled introduction to Aleecea & her android.
5.1k words
4.43
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleecea woke slowly from her dreamless sleep, stretching her taut muscles. Yesterday's workout with Ripp had been a good one, going on for almost 2 hours. In the last few weeks she had been neglecting her workouts and her body was paying the price now. The farther from home she traveled, the more lax she became in keeping up with her habit of working out every day with Ripp.

As she sat up, the proton blanket that covered her all night disappeared and she put her feet on the heated floor. Ahh the comfort of deluxe accommodations. She'd been on some real shit-hole ships before upgrading to this tricked out Omaron 1720. She thanked her uncle every day for the trust he set up for her or she would still be trolling around the galaxy in one of those ships now. She'd never be able to save up enough credits for this baby, it was more than she made in 2 years at her job as a freelance financial analyst.

The door to her private chamber opened with an almost silent snick. Ripp, her personal android, stepped in carrying a tray of covered dishes and the door slid shut just as silently.

"What's for breakfast Ripp?" she asked with a slight yawn.

"Last night you said that you had a craving for strawberry topped waffles and strong black coffee so that's what I've brought. Is that acceptable Mistress?" he replied in his best version of an Earth-British accent.

"Very acceptable, thank you. I like that accent, memorize it for future menu recitations. And stop calling me 'Mistress'. You know that I don't like it, it makes me feel like a cyber-brothel owner. I prefer Aleecea or 'Cea, you know." She got out of bed and it slowly retracted into the floor automatically. After using the evacuation area to empty her bladder, she padded over to the table and chairs that was in the process of rising from the floor where her bed had been.

"Good Morning Kelly, where are we off to today?" The Omaron 1720 was equipped with an onboard computer that took the place of a crew and had listening capabilities throughout the spacecraft. She had ordered the ship to be equipped with a female persona and named her Kelly.

A husky feminine voice came through the speaker on the ceiling. "We will be passing the planet Kitron in approximately 3 minutes Aleecea. Would you like to view the planet while you eat your meal?"

"Yes Kelly, open observation shades." Cea replied as she uncovered her breakfast and started to eat with flourish. Yesterday's workout had made her more hungry than she thought.

The shades slid open and Kitron came into view. It was a purple colored planet with 2 silver ion rings and a small red moon. Cea gazed at the planet as Kelly slowed the ship to a mere crawl, prolonging her view till breakfast was finished.

Ripp asked softly "Cea would you like to visit Kitron today? It has been many miles since we have stopped to reload with fresh provisions. Our re-constituted supplies are plentiful but I know that you love your fresh Jiba and Latari fruits when it is the time of your menses. This time will be upon us in 2 more days."

Cea sighed in contentment after finishing her large meal and also to show her irritation. "Ripp, it irritates me that you know this much about my body. I knew I should have opted for a dumber droid, one that isn't programmed with sexual knowledge."

"Yes but I was on sale as you so often point out. Even though you've never used me in that capacity, I am a fully functioning sex-droid and cannot help the knowledge that I was programmed with."

"Don't be a smart-ass Ripp, it's annoying and you were on sale." Getting up from her chair she walked over to her dressing area and pushed the button to expose her closet.

"Kelly, temperature on Kitron, Stelore City?"

"88 degrees in Stelore City. Sunny with very few clouds. I suggest minimal clothing." Kelly replied automatically.

Cea picked out an outfit of lightweight fabric. A short khaki colored skirt and a small white t-shirt. White stilettos and a white thong would complete the ensemble. Heedless of Ripp's presence she stripped out of her silky nightshirt and stepped into the shower naked. She never bothered to be modest around him, it was a waste of time in the small, but lush, confines of the ship.

Ripp watched his mistress in silence. Her naked body shimmered as the water splashed down on her. He would never tell her this but he always found himself getting sexually aroused when she was nude.

"She probably doesn't even know it's possible for me to be aroused. She never even read that chapter in my owners manual." he thought to himself. He gazed at her as she soaped up her beautiful body. She was 5'8, and she was beautiful. Long naturally tanned legs, flat stomach, medium sized breasts. He knew her bra size to be 38C even though she rarely wore that particular undergarment. Long chestnut hair spilled over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. Eyes that were the color of the green leaves on earth that he had seen pictures of. Tan, flawless skin that flushed when she was embarrassed or excited.

Ripp had noticed all these things before but she never seemed to notice his physical attributes. At a tall 6'4 he towered over her. Black hair that was slightly longer than a crew cut, blue eyes and medium toned flesh over a muscled body. This flesh allowed him to feel everything from wind to pleasure to pain. He was as close to a human as any android ever made, anatomically correct in every way. Programmed to be freethinking and able to learn. "Top of the line." he muttered to himself as she verbally turned off the water.

Stepping out of the shower Cea was aware that Ripp was still in the room, watching her intently. She caught him doing this every once in a while but couldn't read the look in his eyes. Beautiful eyes, robot eyes she reminded herself.

Cea and Ripp stepped out of the teleport station and into the blinding sun.

"Stars, it's hot here." she commented.

Ripp only nodded as he noticed the sweat start to bead on the creamy skin of her chest. Shaking the image away he said "Might I suggest stepping into the shade provided by the produce bazaar? It will be much cooler there."

"Actually I'm going to let you do the bartering while I go into the cool air of Madame Krystal's." she said distractedly.

"Mistress if you are in need of a massage I will be happy to provide that service for you when we return to the ship." Ripp said in a crisp tone.

"Thank you Ripp, but no, I prefer softer hands today. You can meet me in Madame Krystal's parlor once you have finished bartering. I won't be long, I don't want to spend any more time on Kitron than I have to. It's just too damn hot here today."

Ripp watched his mistress go into the lush opulence of Madame Krystal's parlor before doubling back to head for the brightly colored tents of the produce bazaar.

Cea was greeted with a broad smile and a kiss for each cheek by Madame Krystal herself.

"Aleecea, welcome back. I have Amari being readied for your use." she said with a slight Kitroni accent. Cea smiled at her old friend. She was slightly older than Cea herself and they had always had a good business relationship. She was dressed in what earthlings might call a gypsy fashion.

"Word travels faster that I remember Krystal. How did you know that I was here on Kitron?" Cea said with a sly grin.

"My daughter Kara works at the teleport station and sent me a message that your ship, Kelly, had requested transfer for 2. Where is your friend?" she asked looking around.

"I brought Ripp with me, you remember my android? He's at the produce bazaar restocking our supplies."

"Aahh yes, I remember. A very handsome sex-droid no?" she said with a wink.

"Virgin sex-droid, he was on sale." Cea replied quickly.

"What a shame." she sighed. "But Amari is ready for you now, you know the way to her quarters."

"I remember, thank you Krystal. Ripp will be here soon to wait for me. Please show him into your parlor?"

"Of course." Krystal said with a wide smile.

The door swung open just as Cea finished flashing her left wrist over the credit reader. Krystal had upgraded to the Credit payment system shortly before Cea's last visit. Gone were the days of cash and external credit cards. Now it was as simple as getting your credit chip injected into your wrist and flashing it to the reader to debit your credit account.

Amari pulled Cea into the room and closed the door behind her before yanking her against her body and bringing their lips crashing together. Amari's tongue snaked out and parted Cea's lip so she could deepen the kiss. Their breaths grew shallow and quick as the kiss continued. Amari's hand reached for Cea's braless breast to tease the nipple as she sucked Cea's tongue into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss she ordered breathlessly "Take off your clothes and get on the table." Cea did as instructed and took a few minutes to observe Amari as she went about the room gathering towels and a rectangular wooden box. Like most of Krystal's girls, Amari was an import from Earth. On her own planet she was often called a 'Hot Latina'. She had long shiny black hair that went almost to her perfect ass. Her eyes were deep brown and her breasts were small but perky, just a handful. Her waist was nipped in and her hips flared out creating an hourglass figure. Her pussy was shaved, leaving only a small strip above the slit.

Setting the items down on the small table next to the massage table, she squatted and looked into Cea's eyes, asking "What would you like today Cea? I have cleared my appointment book for you and we have all day to play."

"Unfortunately I am not staying long on Kitron, I have only a short time before my android is finished at the bazaar and we will be on our way. Our session will have to be quick but I am in need of release, so we must make our time count."

"Mmm just a quickie, got it." she murmured before nuzzling in Cea's hair, getting started. "Are you wet for me already? Does you pussy drip at the thought of my tongue? I can't wait to make you cum." Amari husked in her ear.

Cea moaned as Amari pinched both her nipples and licked her sensitive ear at the same time. She was right, her pussy was already dripping and the room filled with the intoxicating scent.

Standing up, Amari hopped up on the table and it automatically lengthened and widened to accommodate the second occupant. She straddled Cea's waist as she leaned down to once again taste her mouth. Then she slid her body down to straddle her legs, rubbing her nearly bald pussy along Cea's body as she did so. This put her in the perfect position to nip at her breasts, making her nipples harder.

"Stars Amari, I'm already so wet for you, stop teasing me and eat my damn pussy!" Cea moaned, squirming on the table.

Amari chuckled as she did as ordered, sliding down off the table and pulling Cea to the edge. She pushed a button under the edge of the table and 2 long footrests slid out and she bent Cea's legs at the knees and rested her feet on them. Settling at her open pussy, Amari breathed in the heady scent of her horny client before burying her head into the wet pussy in front of her. Meanwhile, she reached a hand down to play with her own dripping pussy.

Cea moaned as she felt Amari's tongue touch her clit for the first time, she needed this so badly. Amari slid her tongue further into her pussy and started to fuck her with it, in and out of her dripping hole. Suddenly the tongue was gone and Cea bucked her hips up to make contact again but the tongue didn't return to fucking her, instead it licked lower. From her puckered asshole to the top of her exposed clit the tongue ran over and over making Cea moan louder with each stroke. Every few strokes were like this and the others concentrated mostly on circling and flicking her throbbing clit.

Meanwhile Ripp had finished his bartering and had stepped into the parlor of Madame Krystal's. A young Kitroni girl was there waiting for him.

"Follow me sir." she said in her sweet Kitroni accent as she grabbed his hand. She led him down a long hallway with many doors, looking over her shoulder a couple of times, taking in his body. She stopped at the 2nd to last door. Opening it, she led him inside and placed him in a chair facing a dark wall.

"Wait here, enjoy sir." she said as she left the room. She gave Ripp one last lusty look before closing the door.

Suddenly the wall went from dark to light as the ion shade was disengaged. Ripp gasped and became instantly hard at the scene before him.

On the other side of the wall was his mistress laying on a table, her feet propped up, with a caramel colored woman kneeling down between her open legs. The woman was lapping at Cea's pussy while shoving 2 fingers in and out of herself.

Ripp's hand went to his cock automatically, he didn't even realize that he had taken it out and was stroking it. It grew longer and harder in his hand as he watched the girl take a long, thick vibrator out of a rectangular box and coat it with a few drops of shiny lubricant.

Cea moaned when she heard the vibrator being turned on, then even louder when Amari slid it back and forth over her throbbing clit. "Stop teasing me, Amari, put it in!" she said impatiently. Amari slipped the tool slowly into Cea's waiting pussy, stretching the opening. She turned up the speed and leaned in to lap at her clit. The sweating girl in front of her gasped and started to rotate her hips in time with the thrusting of the toy.

It didn't take Cea long to feel the beginnings of her orgasm approach. The vibrating inside her cunt along with Amari's deep, hard thrusts and fluttering tongue were just too much for her sex-starved body to take. She came, exploding. Her juices gushed out of her well-fucked hole and dripped down to pool under her ass on the table.

Ripp watched intently as his mistress orgasmed wetly. The girl between her legs brought herself to a shaky climax as well, with her own fingers. The sight was just too much for him as he closed his eyes and quickly stroked up and down his steel-hard cock. It flexed as a sperm-like substance flew from the tip, some landing on the wall and some landing on the floor. Finally it just trickled out and dripped onto his hand.

He opened his eyes to find that his mistress was starting to put her clothes on while her partner was cleaning up the mess that they had made. Shaking his head to clear it he realized that he would have to find something to clean up the mess that he had made also. He looked around the room for the first time and noticed a small table with a stack of soft cloths on it. There was no disinfectant or trash can so he quickly grabbed a cloth and wiped up as much of the mess as he could before shoving the sticky thing into his pocket.

The women were still chatting on the other side of the wall when he exited the room and hurried down the hall to the parlor. He didn't want Cea to know that he had witnessed her 'massage'.

Kelly's voice greeted them as they transported back. "Welcome back Cea, I hope your visit to Kitron was pleasurable."

Cea, still in a fog after her earlier orgasm, sighed when she replied "It was Kelly, thank you. I visited Madame Krystal's for a massage and I am very relaxed." Ripp made no response but smiled slightly to himself.

"I'm going to take a shower then I will spend some time in my lab. I don't want to be disturbed." Cea said as she walked out of the transporter room. Ripp let her go, preparing to move the fresh produce to the kitchen. He loaded up an automatic hand-cart and pressed a few buttons before it took off on it's own towards the kitchen area. Ripp followed at a slower pace, preferring to take his time since he would have nothing to do once this task was done.

Eight hours later, Cea emerged from her lab, rubbing her tired eyes. Looking at a computer screen with nothing but numbers on it, even for a few hours, was extremely hard on her eyes. She always got headaches from working too long and she found that the only way to stop the onset was to get her adrenalin pumping with a workout.

She stopped in front of a large door and it slid open silently. The workout room was totally lit up, which was unusual. She usually had to verbally turn on the lights when she came in at this time of night. Hearing a steady pinging sound she looked around and understood immediately why the lights were on. Ripp was working out on one of the machines, lifting an amazing amount of weight. The pinging sound was the result of the steady rhythm of one set of weights hitting another as they came together.

He was engrossed in his own thoughts as he worked out so he hadn't noticed Cea standing there yet. She took the opportunity to really look at him. He was shirtless and much more muscular than she had previously noticed. He seemed to be sweating as there was a light sheen to his skin. He was wearing a small pair of tight workout shorts that he always wore, only this time Cea actually noticed that he filled them out quite nicely. He was straddling a bench, with his arms raised to pull the mechanics of the machine down, lifting the weights.

The weights made a loud clank as he let them go, slamming into the ones beneath, before he reached for a towel behind him. He dried his face first, then his arms and chest before bending slightly and wiping off his legs too. Cea was mesmerized, watching Ripp towel off. He looked up in time to catch her stare before she collected herself.

"All done working?" Ripp asked her casually.

"Yeah, I got a lot accomplished but it took much longer than I thought it would." she replied, walking over to a machine and sitting down with her legs spread on either side of the seat. She called this one the "Butterfly" since it involved her thighs pushing 2 padded bars open and closed, like butterfly wings.

"Have a headache?" he asked, getting up from the bench and walking towards her. He swung the towel over his shoulder casually.

"Yeah, as usual after working so long. How did you know?"

"I just know you, that's all. If you work too long you have to come in here and work off a headache. I can massage your neck and head if you would like." He stepped up to the machine, between her spread thighs, and palmed her head. His fingers threaded through her silky hair for a few seconds before he applied pressure with his fingers.

"You sound different, Ripp. What's different about your speech?" Cea asked, curious. "You are always so formal, now you sound more human."

"I picked up a new speech program on Kitron. I hope that it's acceptable. I kind of like it, it makes me sound more like you."

"Actually I do like it. All that formality was irritating. You can keep it." She sighed as his fingers tightened their grip in her hair. He worked his way around her scalp with firm pressure for several more minutes before stepping closer to start on the tension in her neck.

Cea's head was bent down so that Ripp would have better access and she felt her forehead bump into him as he stepped closer. Tilting her head back and opening her eyes, she realized that her face was inches from the waistband of his small shorts. He smelled clean, sweet, not sweaty at all, although his skin once again held a slight sheen. She had seen Ripp sweat during their workout but never thought to ask why or what the sweat actually was.

Reaching her hand up to his abdomen as he worked on her neck, she gently touched the glistening skin. His movements paused only slightly before resuming their massage.

"Ripp, how can you sweat? she asked softly, rubbing the moisture between her fingers.

"When my internal mechanisms become overheated I sweat to cool them down. This feature is the same as a human man would sweat."

"What is your sweat made of?" She still rubbed her fingers together gently, finding that Ripp's sweat was slightly slippery.

12