Spanish Hairlem Part V

Story Info
Hairy Conchita tells her story to her daughters
1.4k words
4.39
40.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

They all left and we were left alone. Emilio my dad and my mom Conchita looked positively embarrassed by their show of lust before Isabella and me. Mom was still nude and the profuse hair in her bushy underarms was matted with copious sweat from her exertions. Emilio’s massive erection had subsided though it looked still very large even though it was flaccid.

Dad went back to his room but Mom stayed on. She said “Isabella do you really love Miguel” She said “I am not so sure. I love his massive cock Its always hard and I like the feel of his steely shaft in my mouth but I am not so sure whether I love him anymore” I was taken aback “Miguel was such a loveable man He had a great hairy body and his penis when it was fully hard seemed almost a foot long and I had seen how passionately Isabella and Miguel had made love through the skylight on my birthday. Maybe she was angry because he had fucked me and allowed Conchita to suck him off or that he had seemed turned on by my hairy armpits which had much more hair than Isabella’s underarms and thereafter the way he had seemed awestruck by the wild untrimmed hair in Conchita’s underarms.

I asked Conchita “Mom Have you seen a cock which is bigger than Miguel’s.” At first she seemed reluctant to answer but then she said “Of Course, before I met your Dad I had gone to Majorca for a holiday with my friend Carmen. We were out of school and like all Spanish women we were to be married soon. Carmen was bold and liked to show off her body before men. Mind you this was in the early sixties and women were much more subdued.”

Mom continued her story and said that they went to the beach. She said that in those days no one shaved his or her body hair. You could not see any pubes, as the swimming costumes were more like shorts not like the thongs of today, which shows most of your pussy hair. “Carmen was insistent that we should pick up some stud from the beach. I was very shy in those days and I kept my arms pressed to the side even though almost all women had unshaven underarms I had extremely bushy underarms. The heavy pelt in my underarms grew in all directions as hairy as I am now.”

Carmen too was very hairy. Her underarms were very black forests and she liked lifting her arms to show everyone her bushy armpits. It seemed strange that while I kept my arms pressed she would cross her arms behind her head showing real jet-black bushy armpit hair.

She soon got chatting with two well-built men. They introduced themselves as Javier and Luis. Javier was swarthy and in his swimming trunks I saw a huge bulge. I wanted to go away but Carmen seemed more than interested. Anyway they invited us to their room and we had a drink or two and I loosened up.

Mom continued “I don’t know what got to me like I was very tired for all my exertions on the beach or maybe it was the drink or even the size of Javier’s dick hidden under his shorts and I suddenly put my head in his lap. I then unzipped his zipper and pulled his somewhat flaccid cock out of his shorts. I caressed it and slowly lowered my mouth onto it. As I was moving my mouth slowly up and down, I was twirling my tongue ring around the head of his dick. I felt him growing hard inside my mouth but didn't want him to get too excited so I tucked him back into his shorts and zipped them back up and sat back up in the seat. His cock looked enormous and tasted heavenly.”

Carmen in the part of the room she said had already unzipped Luis. She had him in her mouth and was slurping on his thick pole. Her eyes were closed and her arms still aloft showing the jet-black hair in her bushy armpits. He drove his cock deep into her mouth and she took more of it in her wet and willing mouth.

Mom said, “All this action was turning me on and Javier was soon playing and pulling at my bushy underarms and saying, “You are very hairy. I love your long silky underarms it so soft and curls up as he bent down to kiss the soft downy hair in my unshaven pits.”

I asked Mom “How come your armpit hair is so coarse now,” Conchita answered “I don’t know maybe its been shampooed and soaped so much which makes the hair a lot harder and coarser,” as she tugged at the enormous coarse hair in her bushy underarms.

“Stop asking her these stupid questions on her underarm hair and the length of her underarm hair and Carmen Aunty,” Isabella said. “Mom tell us more about Javier and the length of his dick I don’t care how hairy your armpits were” she said as she put her fingers into the hairy gash at the juncture of her thighs “ooooooohhhhhhhh I am sure Javier’s prick was bigger than Miguel I wish I could suck it. How hairy was Javier.”

Mom continued, “He was gorgeous, tanned all over, perfect muscles and had a light pelt of black hair on his chest I wondered what he thought about my body, as it was far from perfect especially the unusually long bushy hair in my unshaven pits. I flicked my tongue against the head of his bulging cock a few times, teasing him as he had been teasing me with kisses. Then I lowered my head even more to take his full 12 inches into my mouth. I was using my tongue ring to my advantage, massaging his dick with it. He seemed awfully huge. He placed his cock on my mouth and told me to suck it to get him hard. I willingly took his still soft cock into my mouth. Even flaccid it was huge and I wondered if it would grow, as it got hard. I took it into my mouth and slowly took the whole thing into my mouth, sucking and licking as I did.”

He put his hands in my bushy armpits. “Aaaaaahhhhh I love the soft long hair in your armpits as he bent down and took a handful and then lowered his mouth to lick at the untrimmed hedges in my underarms. As I felt it start to grow hard in my mouth, I pulled back for a moment. I had him lay on his back while I stood on the floor and bent over him so I could suck him and stroke him at the same time. I wasn't sure that once it got to its full size that I'd be able to take the whole thing in my mouth.

Isabella had now her fingers deep into her cunt. I moved over and started kissing her soft breasts. She did not stop me. I moved my tongue into her bushy armpits. Though she is not as hairy as either Conchita or me she had a lot of hair in her underarms. It was sweaty and tasted tangy as I licked at the soft hair in her bushy armpits. Isabella let me put my fingers in her hairy pussy. Her juices were gushing as I felt her wet hairy pussy. She said “Mom continue your story I want to hear how you sucked Javier’s massive member and how did it feel in your mouth did it fill your mouth completely.”

Conchita continued, “He was moaning as I continued sucking his dick, telling me how great I was at it. My head was bobbing up and down and I grabbed his huge balls in my hand and gently squeezed them. I could feel them tighten as he released in my mouth. I could feel his hot cum spurting down my throat, but I kept sucking, swallowing all I could. A small bit dribbled out the side of my mouth but it didn't stop me. After he had completely emptied his load in my mouth, I sucked for a few more minutes making sure he stayed hard. I stepped back and looked at what had been in my mouth. Fully hard, he was at least 12 inches long and so huge in diameter that I actually got frightened of the though of it in me. I didn't think it would all fit, but I knew I would have fun trying.”

Isabella moaned as I moved my fingers in her cunt. “aaaahhhhhhhh I am cuming keep your fingers in my pussy sister,” she groaned as my fingers became wet with her cum.

belab
belab
343 Followers