Spanish Holiday Mum

Story Info
His friend's mum became his new game.
905 words
3.66
158.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falselove
falselove
18 Followers

My last holiday was a very fortunate one. A good friend of mine who I have known for many years told me that he was going away for a week with his family.

At the last minute his brother had said he couldn't make it as he had prior work commitments. So his family asked me if I would fancy going along, as I knew them all well. It seemed good to me, basically a free holiday to the south of France!

So I booked time off work and made the necessary arrangements. However, the day before we left we had a bit of a scare when his dad had a heart scare and had to be rushed into hospital. He was released later on that evening and was told he was fine to go away as long as he didn't do anything stressful.

I remember thinking at the time, ah well, no sex for him on the trip!

Anyway. We flew out in the morning and everything seemed fine. It was a good week, lots of sight seeing, drinking and eating.

On about the third day, myself and my mate were just relaxing in the pool and chatting. All of sudden his mum walked out to lie on the sunbed. She was wearing a yellow bikini that was skin tight and left very little to the imagination.

I had never looked at my friend's mum this way before but suddenly I couldn't think of anything else.

She laid down slowly on the sunbed, not really taking any notice of either of us. I had lost concentration on everything and just completely drifted off. Her large nipples were jutting proudly against the thin material of her bikini top and her luscious tits were slowly rising and falling with every breath she took.

I felt my cock starting to go rock hard. I was desperate to get a better look so I swan down so I was directly in front of the sunbed, all the while my friend was busy chatting away about something that I had long since stopped listening

I positioned myself so I was looking directly up her slightly spread legs, her bikini was skin tight and I could make out the outline of her luscious cunt.

I began to run my hand across my cock through the material of my swim shorts, My cock was twitching like made and I was starting to breathe heavily. I knew I HAD to come.

I turned to my friend and said I just had to pop inside. In one movement I jumped out the pool and swung round to sit on the edge so that it was not visible that I had an enormous hard on.

I wrapped my towel round my waist and made my way inside, passing his mum on the way she looked up and smiled politely, a gesture I returned quickly.

I headed straight for the bathroom.

As soon as I had locked the door I dropped my towel and ripped my swimming shorts down. Crossing to the window I had a perfect view of her lying on the sunbed.

I became like an animal, I grabbed my cock and started wanking furiously, usually I like to take time and enjoy wanking sessions but I had become totally different.

I wanked my cock harder and faster than I ever had, I was gritting my teeth and growling under my breath as my eyes burned into his mum's half naked form.

I leaned hard against the wall for support as my mind raced with images of me on top of her on that sunbed, spreading her legs wide and ramming my cock into her dripping wet pussy as her husband watched on helpless

In no time at all I felt a huge surge through my cock, a small groan escaped my mouth as my orgasm swept over me.

My first huge jet of cum shot across the small bathroom and splattered against the wall, I fell backwards onto the toilet seat and jammed my cock up against my stomach.

Jet after jet of hot cum burst from my cock over my stomach before running down onto the toilet seat. I was biting my lip and digging my heels into the carpet to stop yelling.

Slowly my breathing returned to normal and my clenched teeth relaxed, I looked down at the sticky mess I had covered myself in.

After a few minutes, I got up and pulled my shorts up. I was going to wash off, but a sudden wave of naughtiness came over me and I had a better idea.

I walked slowly out the bathroom and checking no one was about I crossed to his parent's room. Opening his mum's drawers I pulled out a pair of her white knickers, they were not super sexy but had a little frilly lace trim.

I pulled my shorts down and wiped my still hot cum all over her knickers, running them over my stomach and up and down my cock. I gave them a final long sniff before tucking them back into her drawer.

That was when I made the decision, I WAS going to have his Mum this trip, whatever it took, at any cost....She was MINE

Smiling to myself I walked back outside, flashed her a smile and jumped back in the pool.

The game was on....

To be continued...

falselove
falselove
18 Followers