Spanish Seed Ch. 01

Story Info
He buys mystic seeds, and tests one on hot neighbour.
2.9k words
4.42
176k
75

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: White and One

The wizened old man who sold me the small glass jar filled with what looked like white seeds was evasive as to what the seeds were for, despite the fact that it had "SPANISH SEED" written on it in spidery script over a label made out of sticky tape.

"Help you with everything," he said, peering out from behind a tiny stall in the huge, bustling open market in the city. "Everything." He leered at me, toothlessly. There was a twinkle in his eye. "But there are three rules."

"What are they?" I asked, only half-listening, pawing at the sickly looking lettuce at the front of his display, which was the best of a poor assortment.

"You must take this one first, without chewing," he said, holding up a grimy plastic pocket containing a large black seed. "White ones don't work if you don't take black one, see? Mmm." He waggled the packet at me in his gnarled hand, which could have been part of his sales pitch or just arthritis.

"Don't work, what do you mean?" I was getting bored and hungry.

"Second rule," said the old man, ignoring my question, "is you mustn't eat the white ones yourself, no no no. Have to keep those for the ladies, heh heh heh. Or the boys if that is what you like, hmm?" The vendor roared with laughter, or tried to, before quickly developing a coughing fit. After producing a filthy old hanky and expectorating into it with great gusto, the man looked at me, smirking after he saw that he now had my full attention. "Ah, and the third... the third is for when you run out of white ones. The third is... don't eat a second black one."

I was not in the habit of taking the word of random old codgers as gospel, but this man seemed to believe completely in what he was saying. His price was too good to ignore, whatever it was that these seeds did, so I paid him and turned to go.

"You'll thank me later, son," the old man said, crinkling his crackled skin into a grin.

* * *

If this stuff did what the old man hinted that it would – and I certainly knew what he was implying – then I needed a test subject. First of all, though, I needed to swallow the black seed. It didn't look like anything special, it could have been from any plant. Not that I knew much about plants, but then again I was only 20 years old at the time, I didn't know much of anything at all, apart from the journalism course I was doing at the university. Especially not any good reason why I shouldn't have popped that seed into my mouth and swallowed without getting it taken to a lab to be analysed first.

I decided that I should wait a day or two after swallowing the black seed to see if I came down with anything. I didn't. Well, sort of. There was one curious effect: my body started to emit a peculiar aroma which was nothing like the way I usually smelled. Not that it was unpleasant. It wasn't cinnamon, more of an earthy aroma redolent of more exotic spices I only occasionally got a whiff of going past Asian restaurants, but I imagined it was the same sort of effect that an excess of cinnamon has on the body. I remembered the old joke in Star Trek of Klingons smelling like lilac... yeah, that was kind of the effect.

I waited a week, and I still smelled of lilac but was otherwise fit as a fiddle. If that was the worst of it, I thought through the narrow lens of my hormonal mind, then there can't be anything wrong with the white ones either!

The test shouldn't be on someone I knew well, I decided. But how could I get a stranger to swallow a tiny white seed? I couldn't for the life of me think of a valid way for that to happen in my regular life without breaking laws. Looking back on it now, it seems silly I was prepared to discard all sense of societal responsibility in what I was doing, yet I still tried to hold onto a sense of morality. Inexperienced as I was and ill-prepared for the gift I was given, I took to carrying around one of the white seeds in my wallet, prepared for any contingency.

* * *

One of those chances came on a Saturday away from my studies on a cold autumn morning, when one of my neighbours from several doors down saw me washing my car in my driveway and asked me to help her carry a new television into her one-bedroom flat. She introduced herself as Janine, a bubbly, athletic blonde girl with long wavy hair that flowed over her shoulders, She had a strong, aquiline nose and perfect complexion. She was wearing sneakers and tight cotton pants that showed off the curves of her toned legs and ass, with a loose cotton top covering a healthy chest in a tank top that left enough room to display her tight belly. She might have been a couple of years older than me, no more. She was a babe, no question... and way too good for the likes of me.

"Can I offer you a drink?" she asked innocently, after we had puffed and shuffled our way through the installation process for her new plasma. My ears perked up instantly.

"Sure, how about a coffee?" I said, smiling as I fumbled in my pocket, trying to get the little seed out of my wallet with the fingers of one hand.

"Let me guess, white and one?" she grinned as she pressed the button for the electric kettle.

The conversation wore on from there as the kettle boiled and she prepared our coffees, with Janine going through how she was recently graduated from the same university as me and was now working as a pharmacist's assistant. I sat on a stool over her kitchen bench as she worked in front of me, two mugs ready for coffee. It was almost too easy when she turned away to go into the pantry for the sugar – after putting a saccharine tablet in hers – for me to spike her drink with the white seed. Years of computer games taught me the quick hand movements needed to mask my actions, I thought in triumph!

She sipped and sipped her way through her coffee, and I through mine, watching her intently. I tried being my charming self, knowing that under normal circumstances a guy like me would never be able to get anywhere serious with a knockout girl like this. I had talked to such girls before and never got past polite conversation. Not that I had a burning desire in my guts to right the wrongs of my schoolboy loserdom, mind you, but it was certainly exciting to think that I might actually have the advantage that I had so sorely lacked in the past.

My attempts at two-way conversation petered out eventually, and while Janine was perfectly happy talking about herself and her life, standing next to me at the corner of the table with her empty mug beside her, my thoughts turned to the old man and how he had fooled me. But then a strange thing happened. Janine started scratching herself. First it was her ass, then her hip, then her stomach. She didn't even seem to notice she was itchy at first, scratching herself absently as she continued talking about her work at the hospital, but then after her fingers started snaking their own way under the line of her pants, she looked down in surprise at what her own body was doing.

"Wow, that's really itchy but there's no rash," she said, matter-of-factly. In fact, there was a bit of redness where she was scratching, but the worst symptom so far seemed to be goose bumps, from what I could see.

I decided to take a chance. I reached my hand out and rubbed her stomach where she had just scratched.

"Ooh, that tickles!" she squealed. I kept rubbing at the spot, which was an inch above the hem of her pants. I looked up at her, and our eyes met. She looked puzzled and cocked her head at me. "What course was it that you did again, not a doctor's degree was it?"

"No, just journalism ma'am," I said cheerfully, still rubbing her stomach. She returned her gaze to my hand, which worked its way around and around her belly button.

"Well, that does feel g... uhh!" She gasped as a cramp went through her insides and doubled over. She staggered over to the nearby couch and sat down on it.

"Are you all right?" I asked, genuinely worried that she might have had an adverse reaction. As she bent over with her head down, I glanced over to her empty mug and saw no sign of the white seed.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's weird, it's not even that time of the month. Uhhh!" She suffered another cramp and lay back on the couch clutching her stomach. "Rub it again, that seemed to work!" she whimpered.

I went over and kneeled on the carpet next to the couch, and replaced her hand with my own, resuming the gentle rubbing. I could see Janine was developing a light sweat on her forehead as she lay there, eyes closed, blonde hair strewn all about, her chest heaving up and down with big breaths. She kicked her shoes off and opened her eyes.

"I'm feeling a bit strange," she said quietly, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Should I call the doctor?"

"No, not sick, just... warm, all over." Janine took her cotton top off, revealing that the sweat had started making her clothes stick to her skin, with her large nipples already pointing through the latex tank top.

"Use both hands," she grunted, grabbing my other wrist and putting my hands on either side of her lower stomach, pulling her pants down as far as normal propriety would allow, and maybe then some. I could just see her panties peeking from under the top of her pants as I massaged her abdomen in long strokes. Janine squeezed her eyes closed and puffed like she was in between contractions.

On the downward strokes, I started sneaking my thumbs under the band of her panties, discovering the silky smooth skin beneath. Damn, this girl was hot in every way possible. I twisted my right hand around so it was working up and down while the left worked across her belly.

At that, she started and looked down at me. I shifted up so my body was level with hers on the couch to talk to her, and another strange thing happened. She took in a big breath through her nose in close proximity to my neck, possibly in preparation for a rebuke, but I could see her eyes glaze over almost in slow motion. She had taken a big whiff of my lilac-like scent, and that was enough to send her into la-la land. I filed that fact away for future reference.

I kept watching her for any more signs, but she didn't look back at me. My right index finger gradually shifted down between the folds of her pussy, past the little blonde curls and into the valley of her cunt, which was very wet and hot to the touch. Pretty soon I had her pants worked off her legs as she seemed to be out to the world, breathing out through an open mouth with her concentration seemingly fixated on my constantly working hands.

I moved down to between her thighs and peeled off her soaking wet panties. Her sweet little cunt was bared to my inspection, glistening with her own juices. Her clit was standing up proudly, and her hole was already working itself into a frenzy, the muscles clenching and clenching. I couldn't help myself from tasting her with my tongue. She tasted like lilac! She cried out softly above me as I lapped up her juices, coating my face with her sweetness. The heat emanating from her pussy was fierce, and she started humping my face with little grunts. Her arms drifted down and almost latched around my head, but I lifted myself up again and set about disrobing myself, while keeping my neck within sniffing distance. Once I was naked, I set about unlatching her tank top and lifting it over her head. Her tits were spectacular, with perfectly round nipples that were engorged with blood, sitting languidly on her chest as she heaved breaths now in the height of arousal.

I climbed on top of Janine and started kissing down her neck to her breasts. I took one nipple in my mouth and hefted her other tit in my hand, drawing another half-conscious moan from her lips. My cock was as hard as steel as I moved it up and down the moist channel of her cunt. To my surprise, it was Janine's hand that took hold of my prick and lined it up with her hole, and guided it in. I looked back up at her regarding me through slitted eyes, and kissed her on the lips as I drove my cock deep into her cunt.

Inside Janine's hot, wet pussy, her muscles slackened off as she was overcome with an emotional reaction. Our bodies stopped moving against each other as Janine kissed me with great force and pulled at my hair, my cock standing up inside her. She let out a long groan of satisfaction, followed by more short panting as her body adjusted to the feelings flowing through her groin. I had just enough wits about me to wonder whether I was feeling any differently to normal human reaction during sex due to the seeds – despite my relative inexperience at it, my conclusion was no – but it seemed to me that Janine was getting a lot out of it.

"That... feels... so good..." she panted. "I think that's just what I needed."

She smiled back up at me through gritted teeth.

"Now fuck me."

I raised my ass up and sunk back down into the soft folds of her pussy. She was sweating all over now, with salty droplets rolling over her flat stomach down between her legs to join her natural juices around my thrusting prick. I felt like the head of my penis was swelled up larger than it had ever been before, pushing out the walls of her cunt and making her cry out with delicate girlish yips.

I looked at Janine's face as we fucked, and couldn't see any drug haze any more. She was completely awake and aware of who she was fucking. The look on her face was joyful and surprised, her jaw hanging slightly open. The sweat was beading down her cheekbones and mingling with her hair.

Janine closed her hands around the cheeks of my ass and turned us over on the couch so she was on top. She started riding my cock, her heavy tits bouncing up and down, her hard nipples scraping my chest. I pumped my hips in time with hers, as her pussy muscles grabbed my cock and milked it. Her cunt felt white hot with heat, her juices dripping down my cock and coating my balls. I reached my hands up and played with her tits as she started to swear at me, telling me to fuck her like a stallion. The blood started to roar in my ears, and I could feel my cock swell even harder as the cum boiled up inside me. She bent down and kissed me and asked me if I was going to cum, and I said yes.

"Please cum inside me. I need your cum. Please, please, please. Cum for me baby..."

My body tensed up and the tip of my cock got very hot. It felt like there was a nuclear explosion going off at the entrance to Janine's womb. The cum shot out of me like a geyser, straight into the most fertile part of her sucking, throbbing, needful pussy. Janine shrieked with pleasure as her orgasm started about ten seconds after mine, and she dug her nails into my shoulder as her body convulsed against me.

Janine continued to cling to me as our breathing slowly recovered. I lifted my face up to kiss her lips again but she didn't respond. I gently laid her back down on the couch and backed my slickened cock out of her. I staggered back from her ravaged body, suddenly feeling weak. I could see she had immediately gone into some sort of half-sleep, but she wasn't suffering from whatever comedown I was experiencing. Conversely, Janine's face radiated contentment, her angelic features slackened with inner pleasure and a sly little smile on the corner of her mouth.

Despite having just had a coffee, I felt a strong thirst wash over me. I quickly put my clothes on, locked her door behind me and went home for a drink and some thought. One thing kept going through my addled brain.

So the old man hadn't sold me a lemon after all!