Spank Me

Story Info
She wants a spanking.
800 words
3.5
44k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spank me" she tempted, as she leaned over my chair and teasingly pulled up her nightie. Her nightie brushed her thighs and glided over her ass allowing a slight glimpse of her lace undies. He felt the blood rush to his penis and he felt himself getting erect at the mere thought of his hand against her tight tush.

"What's the matter" she purred, "Afraid if you touch me you won't be able to stop?"

With that he rushed to her, grasps her hand and brought it to the bulge in his pants and said "What makes you think I want to stop." He then grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. Once there he passionately kissed her and then in one sudden movement lifted her nightie above her head. There she stood, in lace undies, her breasts ample and bulging. He quickly eyed her up and down before taking his lips to her nipples. He licked and sucked at them, gently tugging at them before moving to the next. He threw her on the bed, and as she started to protest, he said "Shhh... Just wait and watch".

He then proceeded to remove his shirt, tossing it aside on the chair she was just leaning over. He took a step closer to the bed, and started to remove his belt.

"Your being such a tease", she proclaimed. He removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants and just slowly took them down and threw them to the side. She hungrily starred up at him, in just his boxers with a heightening bulge. She then licks her lips and purrs for him to come to her. He removes his boxers and climbs upon the bed. The sight of her in just her lace undies is now more than he can bear, he rips them off of her. The animalistic instinct in him takes over and he scoops her in his arms and kisses her deeply, sending kisses down her neck, down to her stomach and wandering further down. She is withering at this point, begging for him to stop teasing her.

"Is this teasing?" he asks as he lays her back and slowly starts to put one, then two, then three fingers in her. He slowly works his fingers in and out, curling them and hitting her sweet spot.

"Oh god" she proclaims. Her heart beating faster, she arches her back upward, allowing him to work his fingers to hit her gspot. Faster and faster he works his fingers, she is moaning and wiggling, he proceeds to place one hand on her stomach to settle her. He then takes his lips to her clit, slowly licking and nibbling her all the while still thrusting his fingers inside her. She starts to quiver and he feels her juices exploding over his fingers and onto his face. He removes his fingers and keeps licking up her juices. She moans, having orgasmed in under five minutes, she coyly remarks "My turn". She grasps him by the waist and flips on top of him, kneeling about his stomach; she kisses his lips, still wet with her own juices. She then licks her lips as he stares at her.

She takes her tongue and traces it down his stomach, back up circling his nipples, lightly biting them, and continuing down to his arched penis. She takes it in her mouth, slowly licking the tip. She then moves her mouth up and down at a rhythmic pace, twisting her tongue and sucking on his hard cock. She moves her lips down to his balls, lightly nibbling and kissing them. She slowly licks them, swirling them around in her mouth, then back up to take his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. He can no longer take it, he pulls her close to him, deeply kissing her until he whispers in her ear, "Fuck me, I want to feel you in me right now." With that, she leans back onto him, fully taking him into her. She starts rotating her hips, faster and faster, he breasts jiggling with each thrust.

"That's it baby, ride my cock" he says, "Fuck me, fuck me hard". She goes faster, and faster, she can feel her own wetness oozing over his hard cock. She grabs his hands and brings them to her breasts. Even faster she goes now.

"That's it baby" he proclaims, "I'm about to cum..." He oozes inside her, grunting and moaning as they both climax together until they both collapse in a heap, with her still on top of him and him still inside her.

She gently kisses his lips and moves off him, them both spent, she curls up in his arms and whispers " I'm glad you didn't stop" before peacefully falling asleep.