Spank Me in Front of Your Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other part of my sexual fantasy is that I'm to spank Lance. Assume the position Lance," said Susan paddling his ass with her soft hand a dozen times and having to switch hands when her hand became too sore to continue. "Well, that's our little show," she said to her mother, her sister, and her two friends."

"What about us?" Her mother looked from one daughter to the other daughter before looking at Susan's too friends?"

"What do you mean, what about us?" Susan looked at her mother.

"Yeah, what about our sexual fantasies?" Susan's sister stared at Lance's cock while running a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"I'd like for Lance to give us a sexy dance as if he's a CFNM dancer," said Marsha.

"And I'd like for Lance to give the audience members a special, private show, if you know what I mean," said Elizabeth holding her hand to her mouth and moving it back and forth as if she was giving a blowjob.

"It's only fair Susan," said Lance. "Just as I sacrificed my naked body for the sake of your sexual fantasy Susan, I'm willing to sacrifice the rest of my naked body for your mother's, sister's, and for your friend's sexual fantasy and sexual enjoyment," he said walking over to Elizabeth first.

"I bet you would," said Susan giving him a dirty look before relenting. "Well, it's only fair, I guess," said Susan folding her arms, "after I gave your friends what they so wanted in their sexual fantasies too."

Elizabeth grabbed his cock as if it was the door prize at a holiday fair. She stroked him while staring up at him before taking him deep in her mouth. Stroking him harder with her hand while moving her head back and forth, she was sucking him, really blowing him before letting go of him to give her friend, Marsha, a turn at his cock. Marsha sucked Lance as if she was a woman just released from prison after serving a long stretch. Then, Susan watched her sister take her boyfriend in her mouth while stroking him too. Susan's mother, ready to join in the fun, already had her blouse and bra off.

"Play with my titties Lance while I suck my future son-in-law," she said sucking Susan' boyfriend.

Lance touched, felt, fondled, and caressed Mommy tits while pulling, turning, twising, and fingering her hard, erect nipples. Unable to hold back any longer, Lance put a firm hand to the back of Mom's head and let go with a huge volume of cum. She continued stroking him while sucking him until she swallowed all that he gave.

"Maybe next time, Lance," said Elizabeth, "your fantasy should be to fuck us."

"I'm game," said Marsha.

"I could use a good fuck," said Susan sister.

"Why wait? We're all here. Let's fuck him now. Get him ladies," said Susan's mother chasing Lance in the bedroom with Elizabeth, Marsha, and Susan's sister diving on the bed after them.

"Well, everyone has a sexual fantasy I guess," said Susan looking out to her Literotican fans "What's yours?"

THE END

12