Spanked to Her Limit

Story Info
She'd been spanked before, but never like this...
2.8k words
72.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to listen to me very carefully. It's important you fully understand what is about to happen..."

Her submission to me was absolute and beautiful. She was inexperienced, but very eager, which to me only added to that "beautiful". I love molding her and creating on a blank canvass.

I had spanked her a few times in the past, making it's introduction, but nothing like where we were headed tonight. She had embraced it fully, for the stirrings it created deep within herself but also because she knew what an appreciation I had for it and the stirrings it created within me.

"I am taking you much deeper tonight than you have ever been. It will be difficult - submission shouldn't always be easy. Tonight it won't be."

The look on her face as she listened intently to every word was priceless and I admit it stirred me.

"Tonight you will be spanked like never before. Not because of anything you have done, good or bad. You see pet, that is completely out of your control. Tonight is also special in that you are not allowed to use your safe word."

I loved watching her fidget as she took it in. She was kneeling before me topless, wearing only a thin pair of bikini panties, as is customary. I, unlike many or perhaps most Doms, rarely allow her to be pantiless. Panties are a wonderful prop that serve many purposes in my control of her. On the other hand, I abhor bras and forbid her from ever adorning "her" body with one again. I am a big fan of lingerie and all things feminine and there are other, sexier alternatives to the detestable brassiere when absolutely "necessary."

I sat on the bed, leaned back against the headboard and motioned for her to join me. I spread my legs and she settled in between them as I pulled her back into me. Wrapping my arms around her I resumed, speaking softly into her ear.

"Tonight isn't about a time or a number. There is no need to count the swats, numbers are irrelevant. Tonight's about pushing you, about seeing you react and accept what is happening to you."

Still holding her in my arms I continued, wanting her to know there was no anger in the spanking she was to endure tonight.

"You will start over my knee - and of course in your panties..."

She moaned as I continued telling her of the evening and mentioning the panties. Rarely allowing her to be completely naked was working splendidly with her in realizing the total control I had over her. Her naked nipples were already stiffening before my eyes as I peered over her shoulder while I held and informed her.

"Like I said, there will be no safe word tonight, pet. You can call "timeout" as many times as you need to and the spanking will stop until you can recover enough to continue. I want you to understand taking a timeout is not weakness and there will be no punishment for taking them. I assure you that you'll need multiple timeouts tonight."

Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them and the thin fabric of her panties was beginning to darken with moisture.

"You can't stay on my lap when you call timeout. Go to the floor and do whatever you need to do until you recover, then we resume. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, Sir. i understand."

"Good girl. There's just one more thing before we start."

"Yes Sir?"

"Do NOT ask how much longer or how many more. It'll be over when I end it and tonight's session will not be short. You'll be deep in subspace before it's over and will lose all sense of time. And pet?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Know I am going to enjoy you very much tonight, seeing you writhe, watching you struggle, hearing you whimper, smelling the sweet aroma of your arousal and knowing you surrender completely to it - to me."

"I long to please You Sire."

"You always do pet, you always do."

I hold her close and kiss her bare neck, clasping a long necklace around it while doing so. I love femininity and think the dangling pendant will add to the scene.


"It's time pet."

"Yes Sire."

She gracefully glides to the edge of the bed and kneels, waiting for me to get positioned in the chair near the foot of the bed before kneeling across my knee. In position, a thing of beauty, she whispers to me, "Use me as You will Sire..."

"Mmmmm, good girl."

I place my left hand at the top of her back and put pressure on it to reinforce she is to stay down as I begin squeezing her round sexy ass through her panties in my right. She draws in a short breath as soon as she senses my right hand no longer on her - and so it begins.

SMACK.

She flinches, but takes it easily on her right cheek. SMACK twice more, all bare handed and to her right cheek, the third bringing a soft moan. The thin panties obviously offer no protection but serve their purpose well. Of course I will pull them down in time. I want to see her red ass, feel it flesh to flesh in my bare hand, but for now they contain her and continue moistening. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK - three more quick ones. The heat radiates from her as well as my hand, her left side still untouched. I vary the timing, keeping her guessing but steadily increase the force.

The bikinis barely cover her front, leaving her bare flesh chaffing the rough texture of my Levis. I am not wearing a shirt but stay in my jeans for now. I take great care and consideration of her psyche and know she feels more exposed herself while I am still dressed. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Three more, much more intense than the others. She squirms beneath me. As soon as she settles back in I begin to massage her heated cheek.

There is no question the slap of my hand stings mightily, but one of the beauties of spankings is that as soon as there is pause, the intensity subsides dramatically, at least it does early on. I look forward to her having to call time out and watching her scamper away for relief, but I don't want her to have to do so too early.

Not wanting full recovery, as soon as I sense her breathing slowing down I begin the assault on her left cheek. five hard, fast slaps to her left side has it caught up in no time. She is panting and squirming in my lap, her hands clutching my leg. Two more left, three right and I massage her, not her cheeks this time but her thighs. The heat radiating from them though is not mechanical. I slip my hand between them and spread them a bit wider and slide towards her crotch, briefly bumping against it.

"Very nice - nice and wet, just the way I like it. Such a good girl to get so wet from a good spanking."

She doesn't speak. Her breathing and wetness speak volumes though. I know it's time to push her - she's ready and so am I.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. It'll be nonstop now for as long as she can take it. I keep her guessing which cheek catches it but the blows are now relentless. Her breathing is quick and shallow, unable to take deep breaths. She moans and squirms mightily but does not seek cover. 10, 20, 30 swats to her ass as she writhes....

"timeout..." she can go no more and slides off my lap to the floor. Her body in motion is art, taut, stretching, swaying. I watch intently as her hands reach instinctively for her spasming flesh. I see her hands slip beneath the waistband.

"No pet. That is mine."

She sighs, although not in rebellion, just not thinking clearly.

"Not underneath," I clarify.

"yes Sir."

She pulls her hands out but continues to rub her burning cheeks through the thin material. I give her time, but not a lot. When I sense her breathing stabilizing I resume control.

"On your knees, foot of the bed, arms stretched towards the headboard."

"yes Sir"

She positions herself as I command and I move beside her and continue what her hands started and massage life back into her cheeks.

Her moans are changing now. I smile from behind her. Oh how I love the contradictions, the confusion of what is pleasure and what is pain...

SMACK. I give her ten hard, quick swats taking her quickly back close to her limit, determined to push it all night long. Again I massage her before sliding back between her thighs and blatantly feel her up. She moans deeply.

"You are so wet my pet. I wonder if I can make you cum just by spanking you?"

"oh Master..."

I laugh. I don't like to be called Master, but it is never a punishable offense. It is a remarkable "tell" that she is going deep though. I rub her a moment longer so she knows, if she is alert enough, that the blows to follow are not punishment for her "slip".

Ten more good ones and she is bucking. I stop before she needs to call for another time out and again rub her out. Just waiting for her breathing to stabilize a bit, I up the ante.

"I want to see my handiwork now, pet. Pull your panties down."

"Ohhh..."

"Mmmm, yes pet, pull them down for me."

"do You want to see my ass, Sir?"

I chuckle at her question. I love her personality. Submissive or not, she knows that she has the goods that stir me. I think that is healthy and very sexy. I am not big on humiliation - she is far and away my most prized belonging and I cherish her and want her to know that, but I also do not hesitate to "reaffirm her position" physically and psychologically that she is mine to do with as I please, she belongs to me fully, and submission isn't supposed to be easy.

"Yes, pet, I want to see your ass - pull down your panties."

She pushes them down off her hips exposing beautifully rounded cheeks in a nice shade of red. When they are down only to mid thigh, much to her chagrin, I stop her.

"That's far enough, pet."

I know she feels even more exposed with them just pulled down instead of off and I love it! (Not to mention the head game I have working on her about not being completely naked and free.)

"Oh Sir, please! I need to be naked! Don't You want to see Your slut naked?"

Smack, smack smack, smack... the spanking resumes, snapping her back to the moment. I alternate cheeks with each swat now and settle into a rhythm. I want her to anticipate for a while now and see her react to it. As I paddle away I matter-of-factly inform her of the obvious,

"When I want my slut naked, my slut will be naked - not when she wants to be naked..."

I know she hears and I know she knows. Instead of replying, she responds with her body. The first few swats she reacts and flinches to the swats. They are not as intense as earlier, but still very strong. As her body senses the rhythm and adjusts to the intensity, soon, instead of reacting and flinching, she begins to rise up ever so slightly to meet my hand in anticipation. Beautiful! That is exactly what I want with this session. Her breathing is short and sharp, timed to the swats to her now bared ass. I am a voyeur - I admit it and apologize to no one. Watching her body move and writhe is exquisite.

Numbers are meaningless at this point, but I am sure she has had 30 to 40 good hard swats to her bare bottom by now and has settled in nicely. I begin to increase the intensity while I maintain the same steady pace. It is another 10 or more swats before she realizes they are much more intense now as she then begins to moan deeply between strokes. She no longer moves to meet my hand but settles into my lap and accepts each blow with grace. Another dozen or so and she is squirming and struggling. I know she is close to her limit and debate stopping and giving her a massaging rub, but I decide I want her to go all the way to her limit again and push it.

Just a few more and she slips off of my lap and onto the floor without saying a word, gets on her knees, leans over and begins rocking back and forth face down still to our rhythm. I watch closely. Her breathing stays short and sharp, still living and feeling the session. Her panties around her thighs, her necklace swaying along with her bare tits and her ass a much deeper shade of red now, she is a vision to behold.

I move down beside her and she doesn't react at all. She trusts me absolutely and I would never defy that trust, knowing full well she is in "time out" even if she was incapable of saying so. She is deep now, much deeper than she has been before. I reach for her tender cheeks and begin rubbing them, massaging the heat and sting away, even if only momentarily. Her panting goes unchanged for a few minutes, she is strong and determined, another quality I adore in her. She maintains her breathing pattern and prepares herself mentally to go farther, then without being prodded, turns back to the bed and crawls to it, stretching out as before - offering herself once more.

"Mmmm, good girl!"

I don't make her wait as I immediately go to the bedside drawer and take out my favorite, heavy, black leather paddle. It is basically a cross between a paddle and a very heavy belt, 4" wide and easily long enough to inflict its bite on both cheeks at once. I also love the sharp "slap" sound it makes with every blow.

I kneel beside her and rub the leather across her red ass, holding it there a few seconds. As she senses it taken away, she takes a sharp breath. I am a hell of a tease, but do not keep her waiting for the inevitable this time.

SMACK!

Her head flies back then deep into a pillow as a deep, deep moan escapes her.

SMACK!

Keeping her head buried in the pillow she stands now, bent over at the waist, thrusting her ass back at me for the taking, legs dead straight, taut - every muscle in her body tensed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

She thrusts and rocks it at me, swaying side to side. Her moans flood the room but she seeks no mercy.

Her inexperience was more than compensated by sheer determination and her deep "forbidden" desires. Obviously, this was going to be a sensational relationship. I watched her closely, wanting to edge her one last time but not quite push her over it.

Half a dozen more swats of varying degrees and I knew she was there. I moved to her side and with my leg knocked her legs out from under her and held her in my arms as I took her down to the bed.

There was no doubt she knew it was over and she melted in my arms. I was behind her and kissed her softly on her neck over and over as she teetered on the edge for several minutes before ever so slowly drifting back down to earth held tightly in my arms. She was exhausted so I let her sleep, held close.

One of the great things about a really good session like this is the ideas for future sessions that come from it. I look forward to a similar session down the road with a remote controlled vibrating egg inside of her that I can can turn on - and off - at will, or perhaps a vibrating butt plug working her interior as I work the "exterior'. I also know we will have sessions where she will have a heavy and slick dildo buried in her pussy that she must maintain control of and not let slip out as she writhes and bucks. I of course will not neglect the front of her body either. A simple leather belt is my tool of choice for the fronts and tender insides of her naked thighs - and her clean shaven pussy, and a simple wooden ruler works magic on her bare tits.....

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

about the beginnings of what will become a shared fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A turn off

She broke the one rule he set for her. She was told that she could call for timeout at anytime and not be punished for it. Instead she asks for it only once then every other time just took a timeout without calling for it. He allows her to get away with it without addressing her transgression.She then calls him by Master even though he doesn't like it and again he allows it. She didn't follow his command for her to lower her panties immediately, instead she questioned him and he had to ask her twice more. The story itself had a good element but I think it's in the wrong section. The "pet" was unable or refusing to follow the command of her Sir and that is just not ok. Also the fact that he allows her to behave as such is a bad sign. Overall the writing style is good and this has the potential to be great. As of now it's just not doing it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need and Want Real Spankings Sometimes

Sometimes when my boyfriend starts backing off when I start to struggle feels like counterproductive in discipline punishment style spanking. If it that type of spanking and my boyfriend back off or stops, I feel I’m letting him down even though I have relinquished control of this spanking to him. Sometimes I actual asked for a real no nonsense spanking about every other month or so. I like this power exchange that happens and I feel the of energy and cathartic release from being spanked beyond being able to make words. It’s that feeling of not being in control anymore and while the pain is intense and physical I want it to stop and I and I’m yelling, begging and for it to stop, deep inside I want need him continue and turn it up notch and keep going until I change from yelling into a pillow to crying hard and getting that endorphin release. Sure I have burses and welts but that tranquil feeling of being centered again is wonderful. The pain from the spanking is catalyst to release negative emotions. So, sometimes I do ask for a no-nonsense no safe word spanking with no specified number and keep going until I really sobbing. As I am pushing my jeans and panties down, sometimes I have to remind my boyfriend before the spanking start to not to back off just because I am starting to struggle and to actual start the non stop rapid fire swats with no pauses between whacks until I get that sobbing release. I have to remind him that for this one, he gets to decide when I had enough and I trust him explicitly and I really want this. I have to remind of that because he is always so gentle and has always stopped when I yell out safe word. He's big softy and doesn’t ever want to hurt me. But every one in a while, I need and want a real blistering with his office belt or the flat part of the handle of a bamboo backscratcher from the dollar store he has, or a combination of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Story

http://www.fantasies.com/fetish/no-physical-sex/spanking-my-friend-and-neighbor/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boyfriend Paddle Me Good amd Hard no limits

was a physical trainer at a local gym. I’m 22 years old, 5′ 11″, and in great shape (less than 2% body fat). I met him because I was assigned to him as his trainer. Mike was am EMT and in great shape himself. After about three months of being his trainer we started dating. He was such a gentleman to me, he even respected the fact that I was saving myself for marriage and he never pressured me about sex. He always kept his promises which was what I always respected about him. We had been dating about six months when he had to go out of town for about week and needed a house sitter. He has a custom car he’s been customizing for the past few years and told me before he left that if I touch his car he would blister my butt until I couldn’t sit for a week. I responded that I totally understood and if I planned on doing anything I would take my car. While he was out of town, I found his keys and took his car for a ride with my girlfriends. Sure enough while it was parked in the parking lot it was hit by someone else. Insurance took care of it but I tried to lie to him over the phone about it. I felt so bad about it, I agreed to take the punishment whoopin from him to clear the air and make things right between us, he was so upset it took him about a week to calm down enough for us to talk about it, about a week after that I went over his place and I decided to accept what was coming or so I thought.

He asked me to lower my britches. “Ok, let’s get your britches down!”

“Mike I’m not taking off my cloths for this, I’m not going to be naked for this!”

“First, I’m not telling you that you have to be naked. I’m not telling you to take off your cloths, I’m only telling you to take a few of them down. I’m not paddling your pants, I’m paddling you. You thought you were too big for your britches. Joy ride in my custom car and then try to lie about it? I had you house sit for me while I was out of town and I told you that if you touch my car that I’d bust your butt. Now hand me the paddle and lower them.”

I let out a big sigh of protest, I felt so bad that I let him down and I knew that I broke our trust, but since I was going to accept this I was going to try to prove to him I could take it. “Fine, but you’re not going to make me cry!” I handed him the paddle.

Than he told me, “We’ll see about that, now let’s get to the bare issues here. You busted my car now I’m going to bust your butt. I’m going to keep my promise, I’m sorry honey.”

I am wearing jeans and my cowboy boots. I slowly undo my belt buckle as I try to talk him out of paddling me. Got the flap of my belt out from the front loop of my jeans and started to pull to unhook it loose. “Do I really have to take’ m down, I mean. . .?”

He interrupted me, “Honey your jeans didn’t do anything, I’m paddling your butt not your jeans. I’m sorry honey, but it has to be this way.”

I swallowed hard, “ohhh” Letting out a whimper as I pulled a little and got my belt unhooked, pulled it out of his buckle and was about to start with the button of my jeans. My mind was racing and really starting thing about how much more it’s going to hurt and how embarrassing this is and at the same time something inside me told me that I could trust him too. But as reality was sinking in I spoke up, “But Mike, I really don’t think. . .”

He interrupted me again, he got up stepped forward reaching out and placing his hand my hands looking me straight in the eyes, “honey, it is going to going to be ok, I promise you that I will not take advantaged you, I gave you a promise and I mean to keep it. This isn’t going to be about sex but it’s about respect. I have always kept my promises and you know this and I will take care of you afterwards, that’s what the lotion on the table is for, I love you and I just want what’s best for you and us. “

This was the first time he said he loved me, my lips started to stammer. My heart melted, I threw my arms around him almost started to cry right then and there telling him I was so sorry about what I did.

Holding me tightly he said, “I know honey, I know, but unfortunately I still have to keep another promise, you know me I always keep my word, so please no more arguments about this, ah?”

Looked directly at him and nodded. I stepped backed and asked him if I can have a pillow to hang on too with my hands. He went to his bedroom and returned with two pillows. He sat back down on the chair place one on his lap. With deep sigh, another whimper, lips stammering I slowly unsnapped the bottom of my jeans. Stopped for second.

Looking into his eyes, I started to slowly unzip my zipper, put my thumbs on the inside of my jeans and hesitated again.

In a very calm voice he said, “it’ll be alright, I have sisters and you don’t have anything that I haven’t already seen.”

I slowly lowered just the back part of my jeans just below my butt cheeks and hesitated again look at him hopefully it would be far enough.

“All the way down, honey, all the way down! I’m sorry but it has to be all the way.”

Whimpering again, I slightly bent over pushing my jeans down to my where they bunched up at my knees. Stood up wearing only my superman panties and look directly into his eyes. “Mike can we just. . . .” as I tried to protest again.

He said, “you are going to bear through this situation and in this sense I mean bare, now cute as your superman panties are, you’re are going to have to get them down too, now come on, I understand that you are embarrassed but that’s also the whole point.”

“Oh man this is going to hurt!” I hobbled over to his side and I slowly moved my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and again slowly started to pushed just the back part of them down too. Looked at him and he raised his eye brow.

“Well, it’s a whoopin it supposed to hurt honey, you’re my super girl with those superman panties and I very proud of you for accepting it but they come down all the way too.”

Lips stammering, I involuntarily tighten my butt a few times as I slowly pushed them down past my thighs to my knees and stood up covering myself, I was so embarrassed, jeans and panties to my knees standing there in front of the man whom I love, ready to take the whoopin of my life. I had been tanning and when my panties were down you can clearly see the tan lines. I was as white as could be where I had my swim suit bottoms on. I was scared and yet I also felt a sense of trust towards Mike, a bond that was there that I couldn’t explain, lips still stammering asking him if he could just change his mind.

“Please do everything you can to keep your arms and hands around the pillow” he said handing me a pillow, “so I don’t want to hit them accidentally.

“I will, I’m really sorry about what I did and. . . “

He motioned with his hand and calmly interrupted “I know honey, now, no sense putting it off more than we already have. Alright, let’s get to the bottom of things and move on, ok?”.

I sighs, nodded and took the pillow and turned over his knee. I took a pillow and started to hug it as he adjusted me. He rested the wooden paddle on my backside and ask me the final question.

“First I have to tell you that you have very nice looking bottom, I didn’t realize how light you were because of your tan. But unfortunately, I’m going to have to tan your backside now too. Now, do you believe that if I paddle your backside that you won’t take my car or lie to me again?”

I wait for at least half a minute trying to stall to see if there was any way he might change his mind and just admire me instead.

“Kim, I’m waiting?”

“ok, ok, hmmmm but how many swats am I going to get,” I asked still trying to stall.

“As many as it takes, how did I say I was going to paddle you for lying and taking my car without permission?

I hesitated again, “Kim, you need to answer me!”

I swallowed hard again, “you said you’d paddle blisters into my butt until I can’t sit for a week. But you don’t have to spank me that hard to do”

“Ok, then how many are you going to get than, Kim?”

“oooooooo, I don’t know?”

“That’s right, now I’m going to ask you again, do you believe that if I give you a good paddling that you’ll learn your lessen?”

Feeling the flatness of the wood paddle resting on my butt, I swallowed, I said, “Ok, ok, but please don’t spank that hard, I’m really sorry!”

“So is that a yes?”

Waited for few seconds more, just trying to stall. I was so embarrass and felt so vulnerable being over his knee like this, having my pants down like this and having this conversation. He taped my butt with the paddle lightly, “Kim?”

“ooooo!” I Figured that I might as well get it over with, “ok, yes, yes, I won’t lie or take your car ever again, I’m really sorry Mike, I don’t have to count them do I?” With that, he raised the paddle. I squeezed my eyes and waited.

“I sorry I have to do this Kim, and no you don’t have to count, I doubt you will be able to count that fast!” “Count that fast, what you mean? How fast are yo. .. “

The first swat interrupted me and caught me off guard.  

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

There were absolutely no pause between swats. From start to finish he was literally slamming that paddle down on my backside as hard and fast as he possibly could. I wanted to think that it would end quickly too but it didn’t. He made sure he got every inch of my backside, from the top to the bottom to, my sit spot and even underneath to my upper thighs. Ensuring that he give my bottom no completely and soundly paddled hard. At first I was so determined not to cry or yell and I even tried to count them but after the 30th to 40th swat or so I couldn’t take anymore and I couldn’t count.

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

The swats came, my mind went into panic mode. “oochie oochie oochie!” I straightened up my entire body as stiff as a board, curled my toes and crossed my feet, squirmed, clenched and unclenched involuntarily.

“ok, ok ok, I can’t, I can’t I can’t!” squeezing my pillow tighter and tighter as I and then started bucking and kicking like crazy.  Whack after whack, fast and hard and there was no signs of him letting up. I had no time recover between swats and it went on and on.

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

“ouchi, ouchi, ouchi, ouheeeeeeee!” I lost all ability to make actual words. I bit into the pillow as hard as I could and I just seem to loss all sense of thinking. I just remember how bad it was stinging and how painfully that damn paddle was burning my backside. The paddle was just long enough to hit both cheeks at once and just hard enough not to break.

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

It hit one spot over and over then he would move to a different area. This was the most intense paddle spanking I ever got.  After a while all I could do at this point was just scream at the top of my lungs. Load long and ruthenic bursts of screeching. “awwwwwwww!” pausing breathe, “awwwwwwww” pausing breathe, “awwwwwwww” pausing breathe, “awwwwwwww!” pausing breathe, “awwwwwwwww!” At one point I tried to get off his lap and involuntarily put my hand back, I just couldn’t take it anymore. He stopped for second, lifted my body and put me over one knee, pillow still between me and his leg, placing his leg and scissor locked mine. He caught my hand and held it to my lower back, I was trapped and he was not done. I remember him stating clearly, “Nope, we aren’t done yet!”

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

He continued with the flurry of swats. The smacks of the paddle when on for what seems liked forever. The swats were coming so hard and fast I could barely breathe. I was crying and screaming now in searing pain as the paddle smack my backside and upper thighs. I let go of the pillow I was biting and hugging and started scratching the floor trying to pull myself forward, but to no avail. He kept his pace up still whacking as hard and as fast as he could. He was spanking the living daylights out of me. I than started hammering my fist to the floor, thrashing my head about and screaming, crying profusely and

out of control. He was not letting up.

Smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack

When he finally stopped and it over, I was hiccup bawling out of control, and crying like a child. He let me up and I stood straight up doing what he called the spanking dance hop. Jumping and stomping up and down holding and rubbing my backside while crying in my cowboy boots.

After a while I was able to calmed down enough to stop hoping stood in on place, he got up, set the paddle down and out stretched his arms for me to come to him. I must have been quite a site, my hair was a mess, my entire backside blistered, snot running out of my nose, tears streaming down my face pants down to my boots, superman panties still to my knees, trying to get my breathing and crying under control. I hobbled over to him and crying in his arms as I was still trying to rub the sting away. True to his word, he blistered my butt and upper thighs. Literally, my boyfriend paddled me good and hard. I never felt so vulnerable and secure at the same time as I did just then. I just stood in his arms for what seem like forever until I could breathe normally.

My backside was still sting and was sensitive to touch.

“I love you Kim and I don’t want to ever have to do that again. But we definitely can’t having distrust and lying in our relationship” He said.

I just stood there crying, “would you like me to put some lotion on you before you get your pants back up?”  Moving my hands off my butt I threw my arms around him again, nodded and started crying again. With slight hiccup crying I managed to say, “I’m so sorry I took your car and tried to lie about it. I won’t ever do that again Mike.” This was the first time my boyfriend paddled me, first time he ever saw be bare, the first time I ever got a spanking as an adult and best believe that I never touched his car without permission or lied to him again.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Learning to Beg Master allows her to earn her orgasms.in BDSM
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Total Submission Wife achieves complete submission to her husband.in BDSM
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
More Stories